Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,068 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:51 AM

Protest In Ibadan over Economic Hardship, food inflation & high cost of living - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Protest In Ibadan over Economic Hardship, food inflation & high cost of living (45324 Views)

Sunday Igboho's Supporters Protest In Ibadan Over DSS Raid (Photo) / Soldier Who Flogged Woman In Ibadan Over 'Indecent Dressing' Arrested / Protests In Ibadan Over Alleged Secession Agenda Of Yoruba Nation. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Protest In Ibadan over Economic Hardship, food inflation & high cost of living by gaskiyamagana: 10:50am On Feb 19
NlGERlA:
With the way things are going, me sef go japa
First, Second and Third Batches have collected, submitted and their Japa Forms are under processing. In other words, you have to wait, bear the Tinublation till 2027 before another Japa Admission Form is out.
Signed
Registrar
University of Nigeria Japanization.
Campuse, Foreign Embassies Lagos.
Re: Protest In Ibadan over Economic Hardship, food inflation & high cost of living by Entusky(m): 10:50am On Feb 19
Lanre1st:

The guy is very correct, it you that should do away with bitter politics.

I don't know maybe in your village, you harvest (see results) of palm tree you planted last month.
Oga keep deceiving urself
una neva see anything yet.
and it seems u think i'm from the south east but FYI i am nupe from kogi state.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Protest In Ibadan over Economic Hardship, food inflation & high cost of living by freemi(m): 10:50am On Feb 19
LeeSantos:
Nigeria military should as a matter of fact rich with immediate effect there and shoot Sporadically to restore order. Why are they disturbing the peace of the country
who said der is no order

2 Likes

Re: Protest In Ibadan over Economic Hardship, food inflation & high cost of living by HIPROFILE(m): 10:52am On Feb 19
🤣🤣🤣

I just too love my Igbo people…hands akimbo, sit back relaxed viewing the drama as it unfolds in 4HD hahahahahahaha….

Igbos tell una, warn una when una wan bring Buhari una curse them, mocked them and say Igbos dont know how to play politics and needs to learn from una right!

Emilokan came said its his turn Igbos voiced and screamed again you called them foooools, D.O.T, Ndi Spareparts and politically dead zone and also claimed you are going to teach them a lesson they will never forget….hahahahahaha. Now who is learning the lesson? huh?

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣👍👍👍👍🤣
Your guess is as good as mine🤣🤣🤣🤣

Na so Igbos go continue deh look una🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Walahi! e deh sweet me you see 2027 una go beg Igbos not to vote Jagaban and dem no go listen you see that Jagaban mandate so na there we deh🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Protest In Ibadan over Economic Hardship, food inflation & high cost of living by Adewale1603(m): 10:55am On Feb 19
God please heal the land

1 Like

Re: Protest In Ibadan over Economic Hardship, food inflation & high cost of living by Imert: 10:55am On Feb 19
UNA NO SEE ANYTHING.
Re: Protest In Ibadan over Economic Hardship, food inflation & high cost of living by HIPROFILE(m): 10:56am On Feb 19
Tinubunomics don turn Tinubulation…oooo🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Igbos don deh learn the political lessons naaa

Mmmeeeeee😝😝😝😝

2 Likes

Re: Protest In Ibadan over Economic Hardship, food inflation & high cost of living by UptownVibes(m): 10:59am On Feb 19
GboyegaD:
I wonder what they want this government to do considering the president never really campaigned all through the election period and they stop decided to vote him in.
I tire o. He didn't say he will do anything, except building on buhari's foundation. When they invited him for debates,baba didn't go. Tinubu no send their papa.. He is in aso rock to loot enough for his great great grand children to enjoy. On his mandate we stood can't even feed 3x daily anymore.. Fulls! grin
Re: Protest In Ibadan over Economic Hardship, food inflation & high cost of living by HIPROFILE(m): 10:59am On Feb 19
Adewale1603:
God please heal the land

Oga there is nothing like God here Nigeria is falling and there is nothing anybody can do about it. Go and write this somewhere the people in Tinubu cabinet will soon protest against him.

1 Like

Re: Protest In Ibadan over Economic Hardship, food inflation & high cost of living by OPICANTO2223: 11:00am On Feb 19
KingKO22:
Protest is part of democracy but we should not allow Nzogbu Nzogbu people to hijack it from us

Yorubas are sophisticated, I don't see any Hausas protesting against Buhari or any Igbo protesting against Obituary

Only Yorubas can protest against its own people if we are not seeing result that we votes for

Do you mean Sophisticated in daft , or Sophisticated in brain damage?

4 Likes

Re: Protest In Ibadan over Economic Hardship, food inflation & high cost of living by Madups(m): 11:00am On Feb 19
Them been wan school obi. Now their oju don clear.
Alexlalax1:
Una wan teach Peter Obi lessons...abi? This is just the Genesis, book of lamentation still far ooo. By the time tilubulation is thru with you guys, una go know say hunger knows no race or religion. Lest I forget, make una no carry this una madness near South East ooo or una go collect wotowoto
Re: Protest In Ibadan over Economic Hardship, food inflation & high cost of living by Mitsurugi(m): 11:01am On Feb 19
KingKO22:
Protest is part of democracy but we should not allow Nzogbu Nzogbu people to hijack it from us

Yorubas are sophisticated, I don't see any Hausas protesting against Buhari or any Igbo protesting against Obituary

Only Yorubas can protest against its own people if we are not seeing result that we votes for

Ogbeni shut up please. I take God beg you.

3 Likes

Re: Protest In Ibadan over Economic Hardship, food inflation & high cost of living by mignone(f): 11:01am On Feb 19
mkoabiola:
Tinubu doesn't care

That man no send oo..

If only u know how he govern Lagos state as a Governor...
As in... ehn... I just look at people who think the man cares.
Same thing we told them before elections.

1 Like

Re: Protest In Ibadan over Economic Hardship, food inflation & high cost of living by Oneday82: 11:03am On Feb 19
This is other tribe "EMILOKAN" when the Easterners was protesting for good governance they tagged them useless IPOP.

Today, is happening to them. This is just the beginning of what is yet to come. Ndi ara

Still don't know why some people are so daft in accepting the reality. They came with divide-and-rule tactics, using religion and tribe to penetrate. Today, what is happening?

If they like, they should protest all over north and west, the South won't shake.

What it tells us is that, the region can still stands in all challenges and difficulties.

Long Live Tinubu (Commander in Chief of Emilokan Rebublic)..

Tinubu till 2031.

2 Likes

Re: Protest In Ibadan over Economic Hardship, food inflation & high cost of living by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 11:04am On Feb 19
KingKO22:

It's the height of myopia to intentionally step into a hole and grasp to come out of it afterwards.
Lack of intelligence.
Igbos already protested via the voting patterns, that's the most mature way .

We no dey do any protest with you. Hijack my foot

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Protest In Ibadan over Economic Hardship, food inflation & high cost of living by BrutusOj(m): 11:05am On Feb 19
VeryWickedMan:
grin grin grin
AlekumSAPA.. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Protest In Ibadan over Economic Hardship, food inflation & high cost of living by engrfaruq(m): 11:06am On Feb 19
KingKO22:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/katsina-youths-protest-economic-hardship-during-buharis-visit/%3famp
Re: Protest In Ibadan over Economic Hardship, food inflation & high cost of living by Br4life: 11:06am On Feb 19
KingKO22:

.I know u must try and involve igbos in your talk ,pls u pple from dat region should get sense for once

2 Likes

Re: Protest In Ibadan over Economic Hardship, food inflation & high cost of living by Chukwuka319(m): 11:06am On Feb 19
chiedu7:
The South East & South South rejected Tinubu for a good reason.

Now everyone is looking to us to join a protest.

Why shall we protest, when we didnt vote in Emilokan?

May the God Lord help all who rejected Emilokan embarassed
Amen oo.
Re: Protest In Ibadan over Economic Hardship, food inflation & high cost of living by Chukwuka319(m): 11:08am On Feb 19
greenermodels:
Mpiawa Azu continues, Peter Obi and Obidients must learn a lesson.
Lol! Mpiawa azu Promax.

1 Like

Re: Protest In Ibadan over Economic Hardship, food inflation & high cost of living by press9jatv: 11:09am On Feb 19
Good One from them
Re: Protest In Ibadan over Economic Hardship, food inflation & high cost of living by Madups(m): 11:10am On Feb 19
E don be 4 anybody wey go wake baba.
AlabiKILLER2021:
E-BOLA Tinubu is still fast asleep

No body should wake him up

wink grin
Re: Protest In Ibadan over Economic Hardship, food inflation & high cost of living by Brimstone77: 11:10am On Feb 19

The people that wanted to teach some people a lesson are the ones learning their lesson now..

Is God not wonderful?

😌😌😌😌😌

1 Like

Re: Protest In Ibadan over Economic Hardship, food inflation & high cost of living by 2tpick: 11:11am On Feb 19
chiedu7:
The South East & South South rejected Tinubu for a good reason.

Now everyone is looking to us to join a protest.

Why shall we protest, when we didnt vote in Emilokan?

May the God Lord help all who rejected Emilokan embarassed

That's an unfair assessment. A good number of the people you see protesting did not vote BAT. Infact, the protest should be directed at INEC
Re: Protest In Ibadan over Economic Hardship, food inflation & high cost of living by ABC101FF: 11:11am On Feb 19
KingKO22:

Carry on.
Re: Protest In Ibadan over Economic Hardship, food inflation & high cost of living by broadman20: 11:11am On Feb 19
KingKO22:

Hahahaha!

You still have mouth to talk rubbish in midst of your suffering?

Okay o! Nobody from the east will protest with you abeg, you made your choice, so keep enjoying it and leave us alone.

As long as we are still into our buying and selling, we will always be in business unlike most of you who based so much on government support.

We may join you people only when you start eating dry Grass like cow you behave like.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Protest In Ibadan over Economic Hardship, food inflation & high cost of living by TTPAAR(m): 11:14am On Feb 19
IMO01:
Buy

Solar

Fan

How much bro?
Re: Protest In Ibadan over Economic Hardship, food inflation & high cost of living by MASTERCHIEF0847(m): 11:16am On Feb 19
KingKO22:

"Yoruba's are sophisticated"...like the sophisticated Yoruba man in Aso Rock who is responsible for the current hardship right?
Let's see how long you will cling to ethnic bigotry because it's you against hardship, na who go win? Yaro Banza! grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Protest In Ibadan over Economic Hardship, food inflation & high cost of living by History555: 11:19am On Feb 19
KingKO22:

Consolation tears. Who wants to hijack protest of hungry men. Mtcheww

1 Like

Re: Protest In Ibadan over Economic Hardship, food inflation & high cost of living by PARADIZEPRIEST: 11:19am On Feb 19
Go chop am ala sleep,you no need dollar to buy amala dudu grin obi boyz
Re: Protest In Ibadan over Economic Hardship, food inflation & high cost of living by chiedu7: 11:19am On Feb 19
2tpick:

That's an unfair assessment. A good number of the people you see protesting did not vote BAT. Infact, the protest should be directed at INEC
I do agree with you that many did not vote for Tinubu.

That's why the last sentence mentioned that,go read the last sentence again

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ekiti Assembly Rejects Governorship Election Result, Adjourns Till October / #BudgetofYams: Buhari Eating As APC Candidate & Buhari Eating As President / Goodluck Jonathan Visits Babangida And Abdulsalami Abubakar In Minna (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.