Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,324 members, 7,815,632 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:40 PM

Protest In Ibadan over Economic Hardship, food inflation & high cost of living - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Protest In Ibadan over Economic Hardship, food inflation & high cost of living (45311 Views)

Sunday Igboho's Supporters Protest In Ibadan Over DSS Raid (Photo) / Soldier Who Flogged Woman In Ibadan Over 'Indecent Dressing' Arrested / Protests In Ibadan Over Alleged Secession Agenda Of Yoruba Nation. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Protest In Ibadan over Economic Hardship, food inflation & high cost of living by Morizo(m): 1:17pm On Feb 19
IMO01:
Buy

Solar

Fan

How much bro?
Re: Protest In Ibadan over Economic Hardship, food inflation & high cost of living by Emma1Oj(m): 1:17pm On Feb 19
EmekaA125:

No protest whatsoever in SouthEast and SouthSouth. Please be seriously guided.
U smoke cocaine? Who u dey threaten?? When dey start go n stop dem.

All these children wey dey play wit der ppl parents phone self
Re: Protest In Ibadan over Economic Hardship, food inflation & high cost of living by caye(m): 1:19pm On Feb 19
This protest isn't genuine .
Who are the organisers?
Better follow the money.
Re: Protest In Ibadan over Economic Hardship, food inflation & high cost of living by BeardedMeat(m): 1:20pm On Feb 19
KingKO22:
Protest is part of democracy but we should not allow Nzogbu Nzogbu people to hijack it from us

Yorubas are sophisticated, I don't see any Hausas protesting against Buhari or any Igbo protesting against Obituary

Only Yorubas can protest against its own people if we are not seeing result that we votes for
After regretting voting for ebola, you can keep consoling yourself.
Re: Protest In Ibadan over Economic Hardship, food inflation & high cost of living by jattopeter(m): 1:22pm On Feb 19
The only promise he made was "Emilekon" which means its my turn.
GboyegaD:
I wonder what they want this government to do considering the president never really campaigned all through the election period and they stop decided to vote him in.
Re: Protest In Ibadan over Economic Hardship, food inflation & high cost of living by Emma1Oj(m): 1:24pm On Feb 19
wonder233:
"is" as used in this context is futuristic.[/b] Nobody will protest in Edo, or any other south south or south east state. Are you looking for scapegoats to validate the tribal religious voting you did? You want them to protest, so you can sneer and say they are haters of your government? Leave them alone, protest your protest
reason y Ngozi said Nigeria graduates are unemployable. See talk.

Abeg I don't have time to waste for inconsequentiality.
Re: Protest In Ibadan over Economic Hardship, food inflation & high cost of living by Earthquakes: 1:24pm On Feb 19
KingKO22:
Protest is part of democracy but we should not allow Nzogbu Nzogbu people to hijack it from us

Yorubas are sophisticated, I don't see any Hausas protesting against Buhari or any Igbo protesting against Obituary

Only Yorubas can protest against its own people if we are not seeing result that we votes for

Ohh a tribe that couldn’t differentiate between failures and success are sophisticated??
Same mistake with buhari and after that more mistakes with tinubu and you dare call yourself sophisticated??
You should be very shameful to call yourself sophisticated and you didn’t see what Igbos saw sitting down. Sophisticated in bad choices hahaha
Shame!!!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Protest In Ibadan over Economic Hardship, food inflation & high cost of living by Showguyz: 1:26pm On Feb 19
Emma1Oj:
Edo state will be the loudest.

Watch out soon..!
We dey wait make them finish their peaceful protest first 😂😂
Re: Protest In Ibadan over Economic Hardship, food inflation & high cost of living by sheriffindy(m): 1:26pm On Feb 19
Arrange them in a straight line,

Then dash each person One Hot Slap

Na wetin dey hungry me be dat

BUM-KUMS!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Protest In Ibadan over Economic Hardship, food inflation & high cost of living by ToyozzieTohSwt: 1:28pm On Feb 19
The ones who voted in our current president are still the ones protesting to end his governance grin grin grin Someone said Nigeria is like a tragic story book with a touch of comedy

Anyways, you can buy/sell coins, swap giftcards and e-wallet funds for Naira at the best rates only on XPM Exchange. They are trusted by over 500,000+ USERS [LINK IN SIGNATURE]

THIS IS NOT AN ADVERT
Re: Protest In Ibadan over Economic Hardship, food inflation & high cost of living by Achor1111(m): 1:28pm On Feb 19
Arrest and jail them.
Jagaban till 2027.
Obi must learn a lesson
Re: Protest In Ibadan over Economic Hardship, food inflation & high cost of living by Lovemaester: 1:36pm On Feb 19
KingKO22:

Mumu hunger never finish una that's why you still dey talk foolishly. Why will Igbo or anybody protest against obi is he the president, like I said tinubulation has not dealt with you people yet. Stupid bigoted morons

1 Like

Re: Protest In Ibadan over Economic Hardship, food inflation & high cost of living by Quebec91(m): 1:38pm On Feb 19
Next time endeavour to type with your sense🧠
LeeSantos:
Nigeria military should as a matter of fact rich with immediate effect there and shoot Sporadically to restore order. Why are they disturbing the peace of the country
Re: Protest In Ibadan over Economic Hardship, food inflation & high cost of living by ahmedio2017(m): 1:51pm On Feb 19
Bookhub:
oga make una go sleep,if una do anyhow we will order unknown barrack boys to open fire like lekki,no room for arsonist,touts and shop looters this time around do anyhow see anyhow,tinubu till 2027.

maje kon foju sukun e.

Do you actually have sympathy?
Let's be considerate in this country for once, people are dieing of hunger.

Omo Yoruba ata ta ni mi, eje ki afi eronu WA han si tinubu, so that he will be able to reverse all these usele.ss policies that is not working.

1 Like

Re: Protest In Ibadan over Economic Hardship, food inflation & high cost of living by ChristineC: 1:52pm On Feb 19
Go home to your wives please.
Re: Protest In Ibadan over Economic Hardship, food inflation & high cost of living by riverbird: 1:54pm On Feb 19
Make I go buy nkwobi and chilled palmwine from nnwanyi ukwu were nti cos this movie playing out in our sad waste and arewanistan will be interesting grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Protest In Ibadan over Economic Hardship, food inflation & high cost of living by bigcasava1(m): 2:02pm On Feb 19
Stay out of it my people, is non of our business, let them protest na their turn
Re: Protest In Ibadan over Economic Hardship, food inflation & high cost of living by kaywhy09(m): 2:02pm On Feb 19
Fruitless.

Any protest that don't affect wicked people in power is a fruitless effort.
Re: Protest In Ibadan over Economic Hardship, food inflation & high cost of living by ChronicGp(m): 2:05pm On Feb 19
As you lay your bed
So you LIE ON IT 😜🙂
Re: Protest In Ibadan over Economic Hardship, food inflation & high cost of living by ufotunang: 2:06pm On Feb 19
That is the renewed hope you voted for ...next Time in 2027 vote for Peter obi for a better economy and country and better life for nigerians... nigerians we have to be wise...you cannot keep on doing the mistakes of voting for a party that has been putting you in hardship hunger and expect better results from them...
Re: Protest In Ibadan over Economic Hardship, food inflation & high cost of living by Sctests: 2:12pm On Feb 19
They will still vote APC in 2027. They never learn lesson until something very hits them and people start dying on the streets due to hunger.
Re: Protest In Ibadan over Economic Hardship, food inflation & high cost of living by karmaolu1(m): 2:12pm On Feb 19
Hmm I never chop for the pass one month
Re: Protest In Ibadan over Economic Hardship, food inflation & high cost of living by ufotunang: 2:17pm On Feb 19
If you had voted for Peter obi.. you would not be hungery and facing hardship by now
Re: Protest In Ibadan over Economic Hardship, food inflation & high cost of living by ufotunang: 2:20pm On Feb 19
Renewed hope to renewed hunger 🙄
Re: Protest In Ibadan over Economic Hardship, food inflation & high cost of living by Dwightventures(m): 2:20pm On Feb 19
KingKO22:

You are an example why this country is a failed state

1 Like

Re: Protest In Ibadan over Economic Hardship, food inflation & high cost of living by josh005(m): 2:36pm On Feb 19
IMO01:
Buy

Solar

Fan
How much?
Re: Protest In Ibadan over Economic Hardship, food inflation & high cost of living by sonssyo: 2:44pm On Feb 19
That's there business,we in South East don't care about d so called protest, nah una brother dey punish una, brother things tongue
Re: Protest In Ibadan over Economic Hardship, food inflation & high cost of living by Buccalcavity2: 3:04pm On Feb 19
E be like Ob!dients are back to campaign/lamentation mode.
Re: Protest In Ibadan over Economic Hardship, food inflation & high cost of living by Danurugwo: 3:06pm On Feb 19
Una wan teach ibo people and petr obi lesson ba? Have you seen any ibo complaining? Una go hear am
Mr President on your mandate we stand 🤣

This is just the beginning
Re: Protest In Ibadan over Economic Hardship, food inflation & high cost of living by LeeSantos(m): 3:08pm On Feb 19
Quebec91:
Next time endeavour to type with your sense🧠

Say someone who’s brains is deprived of one
Re: Protest In Ibadan over Economic Hardship, food inflation & high cost of living by Willed042(m): 3:11pm On Feb 19
KingKO22:

My friend this is not about sophistication...it is about hunger reseting docile brains who voted along ethnic lines
Re: Protest In Ibadan over Economic Hardship, food inflation & high cost of living by Solidex(m): 3:30pm On Feb 19
You can't eat your cake and have it back my people. it's been a while I heard the slogan "Yoruba Ronu o" . What's going on ?
Hunger nor let Una Ronu Again?
Ah! Eeronu Ma ni? Kilode?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Goodluck Jonathan Arrives PDP Convention Venue (Photos) / Festus Keyamo In Prison (Throwback Photo) / ‘Call Your Boys To Order’ - Oba Of Benin Tells Shaibu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.