Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,038 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:27 AM

A Nigerian Dad's Funny Advice To Baby Goes Viral (pic, video) - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / A Nigerian Dad's Funny Advice To Baby Goes Viral (pic, video) (38275 Views)

Nigerian Housewife’s 1980s Grocery List Goes Viral / Iced Water Makes A Comeback As Price Of Sachet Water Skyrockets (pic, Video) / Lady Warns People To Be Careful Of The Kind Of "Kponmo" They Buy (pic/video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Nigerian Dad's Funny Advice To Baby Goes Viral (pic, video) by Procashtips(m): 5:35pm On Feb 20
PencilBox:

That's not my argument.
Well, if you think it's ideal for your baby, it's your choice

Question is : How old is the baby?
Ever heard of supplementary meal?

My daughter started eating swallows by her own volition when she wasn't even 1 year old.

So we fed her both unlike her brother.

It won't stop their growth as long as other baby growing feeds are being given.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Nigerian Dad's Funny Advice To Baby Goes Viral (pic, video) by iLegendd(m): 5:36pm On Feb 20
inoki247:
Lol Nigerians and urge for show off on SM...

There are 3 people and 3 points of view by readers.

1. Content β€” content creators see it as content that'll fetch millions of Naira if it gets millions of views on a monetized page.

2. Show off β€” this is what broke/hungry people or people who easily become insecure or jealous will say.

3. Humor β€” these are people who don't really care much (they just see it as funny and nothing more).

So, where do you belong? To me, I'm number 1.
Re: A Nigerian Dad's Funny Advice To Baby Goes Viral (pic, video) by PencilBox: 5:39pm On Feb 20
Procashtips:

Question is : How old is the baby?
Ever heard of supplementary meal?

My daughter started eating swallows by her own volition when she wasn't even 1 year old.

So we fed her both unlike her brother.

It won't stop their growth as long as other baby growing feeds are being given.

Good. So why did he start with baby food?
Re: A Nigerian Dad's Funny Advice To Baby Goes Viral (pic, video) by PencilBox: 5:39pm On Feb 20
Sleekfingers:

How many Nigerian parents can afford baby food?

Na Akamu and breast milk most Nigerian babies dey take survive.
Even right here in lagos, how many people can afford it. Babies of nowadays wet dey eat like termites.
Their papa salary na 30k, their mama dey sell on the roadsides.

Back to my argument.
Why you go born when your salary never reach only you feed?
Re: A Nigerian Dad's Funny Advice To Baby Goes Viral (pic, video) by Procashtips(m): 5:48pm On Feb 20
PencilBox:

Good. So why did he start with baby food?

Did the article say the man didn't start with baby food?

Or what exactly are you saying that I'm not getting?
Re: A Nigerian Dad's Funny Advice To Baby Goes Viral (pic, video) by Procashtips(m): 5:49pm On Feb 20
PencilBox:

Back to my argument.

When did majority of Nigerian babies start eating baby food?

Majority were fed with custard and ogi including you and your parents (Except if you belong to the 5-15% of the populace)
Re: A Nigerian Dad's Funny Advice To Baby Goes Viral (pic, video) by Offpoint1: 5:56pm On Feb 20
EmekaBlue:
Before i use to bother and think how can i raise a baby with all i read online about high cost of pampers, cerelacs this and that but now i'm living in the hood...I see people who are kinda poor even raising triplets with normal pap aka akamu and rewashing of babies pampers this and that and the kids are growing strong and fine

Abeg i no fear to have my own kid now. God will provide someway somehow and my child/children will even bring blessing to me and others like me. No more time to waste waiting until i get better money
All these process foods are not recommended for kids in the Hospital.

Pap is the first thing Doctors recommend, after 6 months of exclusive breastfeeding. Processed food is only 2nd option if parents complaint about their kids not taking pap. A pap made with Guinea corn is x better than these processed food.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Nigerian Dad's Funny Advice To Baby Goes Viral (pic, video) by Sleekfingers: 5:59pm On Feb 20
PencilBox:

Back to my argument.

I stopped giving birth, my last kid is 12 years now. I have no darn business with baby food.

So make dem no born again abi? Because of baby food? There are lots of substitutes to feed babies. It is not compulsory to feed them, with something that they can't afford.
How many people dey give their babies baby food in Nigeria. I bet you they are not up to 10%,.
Do you except fishmonger, pepper seller,. Ugu seller etc to be buying 25k baby food every 2 weeks?. And because of that they shouldn't born?

2 Likes

Re: A Nigerian Dad's Funny Advice To Baby Goes Viral (pic, video) by slowice(m): 5:59pm On Feb 20
Nigerians go soon dey give birth to only one child because things Don begin dey occur on a major level.

Tilumbu manhood is really turning things around

1 Like

Re: A Nigerian Dad's Funny Advice To Baby Goes Viral (pic, video) by smokinloud(m): 6:09pm On Feb 20
crossfm:
Hehehe.

Funny man.

But on a serious note,this hardship don red oh. Prices of things in the market is really alarming.

Even garri that poor men use as their grocery,no da again tongue grin.

Pls I,all those people standing on his mandate,na beg we da beg una,make una talk to the man who built Lagos,let him start building Nigeria.
He didn't build Lagos in one day. He'll surely build Nigeria
Re: A Nigerian Dad's Funny Advice To Baby Goes Viral (pic, video) by ozo13(m): 6:14pm On Feb 20
Exclusive breastfeeding is the way ooo until after 6 month old when the baby will be introduced to other meal like pap plus small of those milk to complement breasmilk.That is the paediatric standard.Una wey get money still fit spend am Sha but the best milk is breast milk even the makers of those other milks are made to compulsorily let the citizens know while they are advertising there products.That cash can be given to the mother to be eating good meal so that she go get better milk always

2 Likes

Re: A Nigerian Dad's Funny Advice To Baby Goes Viral (pic, video) by PencilBox: 6:22pm On Feb 20
Sleekfingers:

I stopped giving birth, my last kid is 12 years now. I have no darn business with baby food.

So make dem no born again abi? Because of baby food? There are lots of substitutes to feed babies. It is not compulsory to feed them, with something that they can't afford.
How many people dey give their babies baby food in Nigeria. I bet you they are not up to 10%,.
Do you except fishmonger, pepper seller,. Ugu seller etc to be buying 25k baby food every 2 weeks?. And because of that they shouldn't born?

No problem with giving babies substitute food, as long as you can afford it.

My argument is, if you can't feed yourself very well, why bring in a child into the hell you're going through?

Is it hope? Or faith?
Re: A Nigerian Dad's Funny Advice To Baby Goes Viral (pic, video) by Akinpresident: 6:25pm On Feb 20
missjekyll:

Mgbaduga

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚
The one made from coco yam or casava?

1 Like

Re: A Nigerian Dad's Funny Advice To Baby Goes Viral (pic, video) by OniyideAmplify(m): 6:29pm On Feb 20
nairalanda1:
I wonder how we survived before all this sma and cerelac self
Our parents gave us pap, eba and ewedu.
They use napkin instead of Pampers and here we are today, we're still living fine.

So therefore, the price of all these SMA and Cerelac was very cheap because of low patronage but because of the fact that our generation wanna raise our kids like oyinbo, and there's no woman that want to tie diaper again, that was the reason we found ourselves in all these mess.

1 Like

Re: A Nigerian Dad's Funny Advice To Baby Goes Viral (pic, video) by Sleekfingers: 6:32pm On Feb 20
PencilBox:

No problem with giving babies substitute food, as long as you can afford it.

My argument is, if you can't feed yourself very well, why bring a child into the hell you're going through?

Is it hope? Or faith?

It all depends on that person. There is always a way. People manifest in season.
Re: A Nigerian Dad's Funny Advice To Baby Goes Viral (pic, video) by Justkatty(f): 6:51pm On Feb 20
LadyRosa2:
grin
Wetin you go come talk about people like us wey get twins cheesy
Sincerely it's not easy, even me as a student with just a baby is also feeling the heat .... I'm still trying to force my a year old to start taking real food, but the babe no still wan understand.
Today I went to get golden morn and milk for her with 5k, and I came back with #50 bal😁
Golden morn that won't last upto 4days, it is well with us.

1 Like

Re: A Nigerian Dad's Funny Advice To Baby Goes Viral (pic, video) by LordIsaac(m): 7:10pm On Feb 20
slowice:
Nigerians go soon dey give birth to only one child because things Don begin dey occur on a major level.

Tilumbu manhood is really turning things around
Then we shall begin to have quality population that will produce quality leaders. Period!

Re: A Nigerian Dad's Funny Advice To Baby Goes Viral (pic, video) by KingLarry04: 8:31pm On Feb 20
No matter how red it is, it will favour me
Re: A Nigerian Dad's Funny Advice To Baby Goes Viral (pic, video) by NofiuFade(m): 8:32pm On Feb 20
xband:
That child is Ebi pa wa oooing

Re: A Nigerian Dad's Funny Advice To Baby Goes Viral (pic, video) by slowice(m): 9:14pm On Feb 20
LordIsaac:

Then we shall begin to have quality population that will produce quality leaders. Period!

Aboki men say hi.... Nothing concern those ones manhood with Qaulity population.... Infact, the poorer they are, the more kids they manufacture

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Nigerian Dad's Funny Advice To Baby Goes Viral (pic, video) by autodoctor: 2:43am On Feb 21
It all starts with milk, then akamu. Now na eba straight.

1 Like

Re: A Nigerian Dad's Funny Advice To Baby Goes Viral (pic, video) by Vinnie2000(m): 6:19am On Feb 21
airsaylongcome:

Add finiya

No be finiya be Kpokpogari?πŸ€”

Or Bongafish? 🀨
Re: A Nigerian Dad's Funny Advice To Baby Goes Viral (pic, video) by airsaylongcome: 9:48am On Feb 21
Vinnie2000:

No be finiya be Kpokpogari?πŸ€”

Or Bongafish? 🀨

E get one wey dem dey call Esi finiya. Kpokpogari soaked in pig broth or fat

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See The Little Bushmeat A Friend And I Killed This Morning (Pics) / Calabar Place: A Pan-african Restaurant Launched In The Heart Of Nairobi Kenya / Cockroach Inside Shawarmer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.