Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,064 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:47 AM

A Nigerian Dad's Funny Advice To Baby Goes Viral (pic, video) - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / A Nigerian Dad's Funny Advice To Baby Goes Viral (pic, video) (38259 Views)

Nigerian Housewife’s 1980s Grocery List Goes Viral / Iced Water Makes A Comeback As Price Of Sachet Water Skyrockets (pic, Video) / Lady Warns People To Be Careful Of The Kind Of "Kponmo" They Buy (pic/video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Nigerian Dad's Funny Advice To Baby Goes Viral (pic, video) by mabea: 4:29pm On Feb 20
EmekaBlue:
Before i use to bother and think how can i raise a baby with all i read online about high cost of pampers, cerelacs this and that but now i'm living in the hood...I see people who are kinda poor even raising triplets with normal pap aka akamu and rewashing of babies pampers this and that and the kids are growing strong and fine

Abeg i no fear to have my own kid now. God will provide someway somehow and my child/children will even bring blessing to me and others like me. No more time to waste waiting until i get better money
Some babies don't even like those baby foods.

3 Likes

Re: A Nigerian Dad's Funny Advice To Baby Goes Viral (pic, video) by LadyRosa2(f): 4:29pm On Feb 20
RodgersAkpafu:

Those kids will grow up to be a nuisance to the society 90 percent of the time

Bringing kids with zero plans

undecided
Re: A Nigerian Dad's Funny Advice To Baby Goes Viral (pic, video) by Urgent1Million: 4:30pm On Feb 20
Benin man.
Giii am eba jor!
Na im go even make the baby strong.

1 Like

Re: A Nigerian Dad's Funny Advice To Baby Goes Viral (pic, video) by AlabiKILLER2021(m): 4:30pm On Feb 20
RodgersAkpafu:

Those kids will grow up to be a nuisance to the society 90 percent of the time

Bringing kids with zero plans

Like E-BOLA Tinubu Amoda
Who grew up to be a hardened and mindless criminal

1 Like

Re: A Nigerian Dad's Funny Advice To Baby Goes Viral (pic, video) by WhiteWood: 4:33pm On Feb 20
Lol
Re: A Nigerian Dad's Funny Advice To Baby Goes Viral (pic, video) by Bahamas95(m): 4:34pm On Feb 20
What is cerolac?

Some people got bad pronunciation eh. undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Nigerian Dad's Funny Advice To Baby Goes Viral (pic, video) by Maxtipulation(m): 4:37pm On Feb 20
Tinubu don puff e remain to pass am to Shettima grin

1 Like

Re: A Nigerian Dad's Funny Advice To Baby Goes Viral (pic, video) by MrHighSea: 4:37pm On Feb 20
not funny to me.

my kid has been on formular for 15 months now.

Any eba or beans or rice, na vomit.o

I don dey put am for prayer point.

1 Like

Re: A Nigerian Dad's Funny Advice To Baby Goes Viral (pic, video) by Focusmind: 4:39pm On Feb 20
WantsandMore:
The cost of raising a single child is up by 300%. God Epp us...

The poor no send. Dem go still dey born like rabbits, telling whoever cares to know say na Baba God dey give pikin. One man in one dirty one bedroom will be having 7 kids, all looking malnourished with browny hairs.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Nigerian Dad's Funny Advice To Baby Goes Viral (pic, video) by iamtardey: 4:40pm On Feb 20

Abeg make I go soak garri jorr
Re: A Nigerian Dad's Funny Advice To Baby Goes Viral (pic, video) by Procashtips(m): 4:40pm On Feb 20
PencilBox:
He owes the baby a good life and quality food.
No be person send am to bring a life into this hardship.

cheesy

Is Eba not a good food?

1 Like

Re: A Nigerian Dad's Funny Advice To Baby Goes Viral (pic, video) by PencilBox: 4:41pm On Feb 20
Procashtips:

Is Eba not a good food?

That's not my argument.
Well, if you think it's ideal for your baby, it's your choice

3 Likes

Re: A Nigerian Dad's Funny Advice To Baby Goes Viral (pic, video) by Rayd502(m): 4:42pm On Feb 20
EmekaBlue:
Before i use to bother and think how can i raise a baby with all i read online about high cost of pampers, cerelacs this and that but now i'm living in the hood...I see people who are kinda poor even raising triplets with normal pap aka akamu and rewashing of babies pampers this and that and the kids are growing strong and fine

Abeg i no fear to have my own kid now. God will provide someway somehow and my child/children will even bring blessing to me and others like me. No more time to waste waiting until i get better money

The problem is will your wife agree?Some women no dey joke with their baby oh.

You must provide the best of care for their baby.
Re: A Nigerian Dad's Funny Advice To Baby Goes Viral (pic, video) by PencilBox: 4:42pm On Feb 20
badoh:

You don't know that sudden changes in economic policy can disrupt someone means of livelihood.?
Yea true.
Re: A Nigerian Dad's Funny Advice To Baby Goes Viral (pic, video) by Sleekfingers: 4:44pm On Feb 20
PencilBox:
He owes the baby a good life and quality food.
No be person send am to bring a life into this hardship.

cheesy

How many Nigerian parents can afford baby food?

Na Akamu and breast milk most Nigerian babies dey take survive.
Even right here in lagos, how many people can afford it. Babies of nowadays wet dey eat like termites.
Their papa salary na 30k, their mama dey sell on the roadsides.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Nigerian Dad's Funny Advice To Baby Goes Viral (pic, video) by Natbrowny: 4:44pm On Feb 20
Uyi168:
Everything na content now o..

This generation sef

Aswear. He can afford the baby foods despite the hardship.. Na why e use am do content..

We too play 4 dis naija..

1 Like

Re: A Nigerian Dad's Funny Advice To Baby Goes Viral (pic, video) by doncartel: 4:46pm On Feb 20
Some are wondering whether Tinubu has taken over as the worst president in Nigerian history.

Who are the contestants and their achievements?

1. Sani Abacha- Acute human rights abuses, corruption, executions, assassinations
2. Muhammadu Buhari- Acute incompetence/cluelessness, economic hardship, ethnic/religious issues
3. Bola Tinubu- Acute corruption, economic hardship, electoral malpractices, incompetence/cluelessness

There is no contest for position of best president in Nigerian history which remains forever with His Excellency Dr Nnamdi Azikiwe.

2 Likes

Re: A Nigerian Dad's Funny Advice To Baby Goes Viral (pic, video) by Watinhapen(m): 4:48pm On Feb 20
I just bought two SMA gold for my 1months + baby a about 3 days ago for 30k. It’s not up to 25k in my area but the food is getting really expensive.
Re: A Nigerian Dad's Funny Advice To Baby Goes Viral (pic, video) by lightwind(m): 4:49pm On Feb 20
Why can't we now find those APC supporter's on this kind of threads. Or i forgot they are always available in any thread relating to the Igbos and Peter Obi 🤔

1 Like

Re: A Nigerian Dad's Funny Advice To Baby Goes Viral (pic, video) by delpee(f): 4:50pm On Feb 20
Actually the baby can have a mixed diet of breast milk and semi solids at 5 months. Mashed potatoes with fish and veggies, amala and ewedu without pepper for yorubas (ewedu is full of nutrients), mashed beans without the skin, egg, pap made with maize, guinea corn and millet etc.

1 Like

Re: A Nigerian Dad's Funny Advice To Baby Goes Viral (pic, video) by elasticlala: 4:55pm On Feb 20
To get that eba to eat with good soup is even more expensive than those craps there …
Re: A Nigerian Dad's Funny Advice To Baby Goes Viral (pic, video) by izubext007: 4:56pm On Feb 20
I support him .....

1 Like

Re: A Nigerian Dad's Funny Advice To Baby Goes Viral (pic, video) by GENTLETEE(m): 5:09pm On Feb 20
This guy is funny!! 🤣🤣🤣

1 Like

Re: A Nigerian Dad's Funny Advice To Baby Goes Viral (pic, video) by ObidenceNeckpre: 5:09pm On Feb 20
Didn't u ur miserable father/Mother use it to feed u and ur fellow cursed siblings , who was in govt then ?? surely not Tinubu
Vinnie2000:

Under this Useless tinubu/APC govt, Babies go soon eat Madiga or Kpokpogari. embarassed sad
Re: A Nigerian Dad's Funny Advice To Baby Goes Viral (pic, video) by Coronavirus1: 5:13pm On Feb 20
The guy is saying the bitter truth now people take it as comedy skit. For this tinubulation regime.

1 Like

Re: A Nigerian Dad's Funny Advice To Baby Goes Viral (pic, video) by Calitoscassius(m): 5:14pm On Feb 20
Uyi168:
Everything na content now o..

This generation sef
it is becoming ridiculous, i find it recognising what is real anymore on social media.
Re: A Nigerian Dad's Funny Advice To Baby Goes Viral (pic, video) by Babaibeji2020(m): 5:14pm On Feb 20
Vinnie2000:

Under this Useless tinubu/APC govt, Babies go soon eat Madiga or Kpokpogari. embarassed sad
Madiga......I dey smell Bayelsa ehhhhh

1 Like

Re: A Nigerian Dad's Funny Advice To Baby Goes Viral (pic, video) by Mayeldah(m): 5:15pm On Feb 20
More than 21 tins counted there, wetin do the mama brezz, she dey use am do ookup?

1 Like

Re: A Nigerian Dad's Funny Advice To Baby Goes Viral (pic, video) by jos4kay: 5:17pm On Feb 20
bassdow:
imagine after all these expensive sacrifies, you discover said kid ain't yours OR you end up burying said kid, or said kid ends up becoming a nuisance to him/her self.

Seriously, parenting ain't easy Oooo

Or child come say life don tire am, he wan commit suicide.
Re: A Nigerian Dad's Funny Advice To Baby Goes Viral (pic, video) by TK9680: 5:21pm On Feb 20
As a father, I discovered a better alternative in Tom Brown. Google it and see. Much more nutritious and easy on the pocket. All of them did so well on it.
I thank God I discovered it

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Nigerian Dad's Funny Advice To Baby Goes Viral (pic, video) by Dafresh: 5:24pm On Feb 20
crossfm:
Hehehe.

Funny man.

But on a serious note,this hardship don red oh. Prices of things in the market is really alarming.

Even garri that poor men use as their grocery,no da again tongue grin.

Pls I,all those people standing on his mandate,na beg we da beg una,make una talk to the man who built Lagos,let him start building Nigeria.
Cement and Rods don finish

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Concoction Native Jollof Rice Recipe | Palm Oil Rice With No Tomatoes (Photos) / See The Little Bushmeat A Friend And I Killed This Morning (Pics) / I Eat Dry Gari Everyday. Is This Healthy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.