Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,172 members, 7,821,973 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:08 PM

Men Over 33 Years Old Should Be Arrested - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men Over 33 Years Old Should Be Arrested (5667 Views)

19 Years Old. Should I Stop Supporting Her? / American Lady Reveals Why She Loves Dating Nigerian Men Over Her Countrymen(vid) / Baby Mama Of My 5yr Old!! Should I Proceed? She's Older. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men Over 33 Years Old Should Be Arrested by MyExpression(m): 12:40pm On Feb 20
Arrested?

Instead conduct mass wedding for them and give them foundational funds to start the marriage.

They can empower each other and grow better society.

2 Likes

Re: Men Over 33 Years Old Should Be Arrested by arantess: 12:45pm On Feb 20
Nitong:
Men who are over 33 years of age and unmarried should be arrested. They are a time bomb waiting to explode and always prone to participate in several crimes.

They have refused to help their society and take a wife and care for women in order to reduce their stress and misdeed in the society.

Men control the society and the world at large and not we women. Men who are u married at over 33 are always irresponsible both spiritually and physically.

The moment you decide to change your life and grow with a woman, financial progress surface because you start to see why you should work hard, be responsible and care for others.

Men over 33 and unmarried are a menace. They are always stucked to themselves masturbating. Instead of them to leave their room and go out there, look for a woman they can be climbing as NATURE has commanded it. You cant fight NATURE, you'll endup destroying yourself. There is a way life is Designed this way
Who's the psychiatric patient?
Re: Men Over 33 Years Old Should Be Arrested by henrybomb(m): 1:23pm On Feb 20
Nitong:
Men who are over 33 years of age and unmarried should be arrested. They are a time bomb waiting to explode and always prone to participate in several crimes.

They have refused to help their society and take a wife and care for women in order to reduce their stress and misdeed in the society.

Men control the society and the world at large and not we women. Men who are u married at over 33 are always irresponsible both spiritually and physically.

The moment you decide to change your life and grow with a woman, financial progress surface because you start to see why you should work hard, be responsible and care for others.

Men over 33 and unmarried are a menace. They are always stucked to themselves masturbating. Instead of them to leave their room and go out there, look for a woman they can be climbing as NATURE has commanded it. You cant fight NATURE, you'll endup destroying yourself. There is a way life is Designed this way
Change your dealer
He or she is giving you overdose.

3 Likes

Re: Men Over 33 Years Old Should Be Arrested by ShoeGetSize: 1:35pm On Feb 20
This comment has 33 likes and I wish I could add 33 thousand more πŸ‘πŸΎ

Xenry:
I strongly recommend you get a job and keep yourself busy than ranting on Nairaland about men.

If they don't want to marry you, rest. They will marry others wey their head correct.

Men's value increase as they age, while women's own decrease as they age.
Body go tell you. Time will force you to understand that no man's world revolves around you.

You should be more worried about your own age and be useful to yourself.

1 Like

Re: Men Over 33 Years Old Should Be Arrested by luminouz(m): 1:48pm On Feb 20
Nitong:

ENP
Re: Men Over 33 Years Old Should Be Arrested by AyoII(m): 1:49pm On Feb 20
This ranting shows only one fact. Men are the prize!!!

5 Likes

Re: Men Over 33 Years Old Should Be Arrested by 316merit: 1:50pm On Feb 20
Lolss,The OP has a Point. If Guys in Nigeria, are Refusing to Marry due to The Economic situation,It means more Frustrated ladies, More Hook-ups and Husband SNATCHING. Lolss,The OP has a Point. If Guys in Nigeria, are Refusing to Marry due to The Economic situation,It means more Frustrated ladies, More Hook-ups and Husband SNATCHING. ...

1 Like

Re: Men Over 33 Years Old Should Be Arrested by luminouz(m): 1:50pm On Feb 20
Jewessgratitud3:
The problem with you men is.... When someone raises an important issue bothering on your weakness, you take offense and try to be unecessarily defensive. She made some valid points there which I expected you to pick and work on but no... Every little thing bruises your ego.

One important one she failed to mention is the tendency to rape. Yes. When you stay for too long as a bachelor, little girls will no longer be safe around you because you can just grab any available one when the thing hold you as no wife or regular girlfriend to sort you out

Please, you men should pick the sensible points she made and run with it.
Damn, this is dΓ»mb, coming from you.

I could say since you are at an advanced age too that little boys are not safe around you and you can use them to sort konji, right?

Mtchewwww

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Men Over 33 Years Old Should Be Arrested by luminouz(m): 1:51pm On Feb 20
EreluRoz:
She's right, any unmarried financially okay man at that age has deep problems he should sort out. God didn't create us to live a single life.
No one will marry you till you have done what I asked you to do.

3 Likes

Re: Men Over 33 Years Old Should Be Arrested by EreluRoz: 1:57pm On Feb 20
luminouz:

No one will marry you till you have done what I asked you to do.
Talking about marriage, I'm seriously thinking towards that aspect of my life presently but the thought of ever leaving my parent's house is scary. Fear of not ending up with the right person has overwhelmed me. I deserve the best.

Back to sender with that evil wish
Re: Men Over 33 Years Old Should Be Arrested by mrdharkchild(m): 2:00pm On Feb 20
Nitong:

Babe, leave marriage alone.
It's not really for everybody.
Get a pet.
Re: Men Over 33 Years Old Should Be Arrested by Aaaaarghmed(m): 2:04pm On Feb 20
Nitong:

goat,so getting married is an achievement.you dull sha
Re: Men Over 33 Years Old Should Be Arrested by Aaaaarghmed(m): 2:06pm On Feb 20
Jewessgratitud3:
The problem with you men is.... When someone raises an important issue bothering on your weakness, you take offense and try to be unecessarily defensive. She made some valid points there which I expected you to pick and work on but no... Every little thing bruises your ego.

One important one she failed to mention is the tendency to rape. Yes. When you stay for too long as a bachelor, little girls will no longer be safe around you because you can just grab any available one when the thing hold you as no wife or regular girlfriend to sort you out

you sef wey never marry,little boys are not safe .there is tendency for you to rape too.Old cargo wey no wan wise in 2024

4 Likes

Re: Men Over 33 Years Old Should Be Arrested by MichaelSokoto(m): 2:09pm On Feb 20
illicit:
Come n arrest me nah

πŸ₯΅
no gree 4 anybody!

grin

1 Like

Re: Men Over 33 Years Old Should Be Arrested by Jewessgratitud3: 2:09pm On Feb 20
Aaaaarghmed:
you sef wey never marry,little boys are not safe .there is tendency for you to rape too.Old cargo wey no wan wise in 2024

Truth hurts so I'm not surprised.

1 Like

Re: Men Over 33 Years Old Should Be Arrested by GodHimself: 2:47pm On Feb 20
LOL.

Vampire spotted.

Life-draining organism.

Agent of the Matriarchy looking to manipulate more men into slavery.

Please men, read the book β€œthe predatory female” for an understanding of the terrible risks you expose yourself to by getting married.

Marry only if you truly understand the risks.

There are other ways.

A word is enough for the wise.

Nitong:

2 Likes

Re: Men Over 33 Years Old Should Be Arrested by GodHimself: 2:52pm On Feb 20
β€œIf it flies, floats or fukcs, rent it.”

Sex is too cheap for any man to sell his birthright and freedom for a bowl of porridge.

Don’t give in to manipulation guys.

The ratio of good women to predatory women is 1 : 1 million

β€œHe who finds a wife finds a good thing.”

Not every woman is a wife, and a wife is a rare thing indeed.

Jewessgratitud3:

1 Like

Re: Men Over 33 Years Old Should Be Arrested by thelegend1(m): 3:05pm On Feb 20
@OP, what you just typed is a clear description of yourself. Leave Men out of your entitlement and frustrated mentality.

You can kindly go up North and be married away in their numerous mass weddings to some stranger at an open field.

Even the good book said "HE WHO
FINDS
A WIFE FINDS A GOOD THING". In case you missed it, the keyword is FIND...not a useless entitled brat with female reproductive organs.

3 Likes

Re: Men Over 33 Years Old Should Be Arrested by Nitong(f): 3:15pm On Feb 20
Xenry:
I strongly recommend you get a job and keep yourself busy than ranting on Nairaland about men.

If they don't want to marry you, rest. They will marry others wey their head correct.

Body go tell you. Time will force you to understand that no man's world revolves around you.

I have made my message clear
Re: Men Over 33 Years Old Should Be Arrested by Nitong(f): 3:16pm On Feb 20
Jewessgratitud3:

I am sure they are hurt, that means they got my messages loud and clear

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Men Over 33 Years Old Should Be Arrested by Nitong(f): 3:17pm On Feb 20
EreluRoz:
She's right, any unmarried financially okay man at that age has deep problems he should sort out. God didn't create us to live a single life.

Both genders are not meant to be alone
Re: Men Over 33 Years Old Should Be Arrested by Anabosee(m): 3:26pm On Feb 20
Okay come arrest us, we nor go still marry you.

What a time to be alive, but seriously tinubu policies want to kill an upcoming rich man.
Re: Men Over 33 Years Old Should Be Arrested by drimzsmoke(m): 3:36pm On Feb 20
JustPowerApps:
Dollar is 1700 already, stop thinking wobbish

Which app are you using. It will be 1800 before night!!!πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Re: Men Over 33 Years Old Should Be Arrested by drimzsmoke(m): 3:40pm On Feb 20
Jewessgratitud3:

Trash, I'm disappointed!!!
Re: Men Over 33 Years Old Should Be Arrested by drimzsmoke(m): 3:42pm On Feb 20
Aaaaarghmed:

I'm telling you. I had my first sex with an older cousin(teenager) when I was 7 or 8 years old. It's termed rape but I enjoyed it sha😁😁😁😁😁😁
Re: Men Over 33 Years Old Should Be Arrested by faceland: 3:43pm On Feb 20
Men over 35+ that are unmarried are either total failures in life or they are very smart (taking their time to marry later or plan never to because they think outside the box).

I agree with you, we should arrest men like Isaac Newton, Jesus Christ and Leonardo da Vinci because they are bloody criminals for not being married at the age of 33.

But seriously, their is a reason society want strong men to marry. Their are some risk, if you have children at home, you would not take (for their sake). Don't provoke a childless unmarried man in his 30's, he might easily take you along to heaven.

2 Likes

Re: Men Over 33 Years Old Should Be Arrested by Nice2023(m): 3:54pm On Feb 20
How old are u?

Nitong:

They have refused to help their society and take a wife and care for women in order to reduce ladies stress and misdeed in the society.

Men control the society and the world at large and not we women. Men who are unmarried at over 33 are always irresponsible both spiritually and physically.

The moment men decide to change their life and grow with a woman, financial progress surface because they start to see why a man should work hard, be responsible and care for others.

Men over 33 and unmarried are a menace. They are always stucked to themselves masturbating. Instead of them to leave their room and go out there, look for a woman they can be climbing as NATURE has commanded it. You cant fight NATURE, you'll endup destroying yourself. There is a reason life is Designed this way

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Men Over 33 Years Old Should Be Arrested by Recardo(m): 3:57pm On Feb 20
Xenry:

How many of these 33+ years old men don tear your toto? grin

2 Likes

Re: Men Over 33 Years Old Should Be Arrested by faceland: 3:57pm On Feb 20
Jewessgratitud3:

At 30 with no responsibilities, you should have little changes that you can foooq a new girl daily if that is your priority.

Their are some people that can't rape (once she start begging their dick would die) and their are those with ten wives that must still rape because they are psycho/freaks they like it that way.

1 Like

Re: Men Over 33 Years Old Should Be Arrested by Nairalander248: 4:03pm On Feb 20
Nitong:

They have refused to help their society and take a wife and care for women in order to reduce ladies stress and misdeed in the society.

Men control the society and the world at large and not we women. Men who are unmarried at over 33 are always irresponsible both spiritually and physically.

The moment men decide to change their life and grow with a woman, financial progress surface because they start to see why a man should work hard, be responsible and care for others.

Men over 33 and unmarried are a menace. They are always stucked to themselves masturbating. Instead of them to leave their room and go out there, look for a woman they can be climbing as NATURE has commanded it. You cant fight NATURE, you'll endup destroying yourself. There is a reason life is Designed this way
Is your ex 33 grin

1 Like

Re: Men Over 33 Years Old Should Be Arrested by reXurrectionZA(m): 4:29pm On Feb 20
any woman in this age wey be say your own na to dey wait make man come change your life, as cindarella wey you be. Well make i no talk, go get a life sha.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

XxxmenxxX / But Why Are Black Women So Materialisrtic: Especially Nigerian Women? / He Used Me And Dumped Me :most Crazy Word Invented By Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 144
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.