Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,901 members, 7,814,051 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:59 AM

Niger State To Share 300 Tractors To Farmers - Agriculture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Niger State To Share 300 Tractors To Farmers (5828 Views)

Enugu Govt. Begins Distribution Of Cashew Seedlings To Farmers / Self-Driving Tractors & Drone Plant & Harvest Crops In UK / Kano Government To Distribute 200 Tractors To Farmers On Loan (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Niger State To Share 300 Tractors To Farmers by Paraman: 9:38am On Feb 20
Good one from the Niger state governor.
Re: Niger State To Share 300 Tractors To Farmers by JagabanB: 9:40am On Feb 20
HateBigots:
Which farm? The ones overran by bandits and terrorists?

Audio... Do it first before announcement.
They do, u complain, they don't do, u still complain.
Places like Benue that in ur ideas are no go area for farmers still has the largest yam market in Africa.
They still send trucks of food down south on daily basis, but in ur idea, people are not farming in places like Niger.
Re: Niger State To Share 300 Tractors To Farmers by JagabanB: 9:41am On Feb 20
Nbote:
Where will they use the tractors Has the Governor combated the insecurity that has overrun his state
Boko Haram is ravaging Nigerîà, that's the idea South Africans and other people have about Nigeria, is Boko Haram ravaging everywhere?
That's the answer to your question.
Re: Niger State To Share 300 Tractors To Farmers by Paraman: 9:43am On Feb 20
callthefred:
Our leaders are jokers. Do you mean 300 or 300k because if we are serious about agriculture I don't understand what 300 tractors can do in a state as big as Niger state o. Even the useless FG is singing 3,000 tractors every year when we have over 20m farmers and vast farmlands. Our leaders still lacking ambition towards moving this nation forward.
Person wey dey do, you still dey complain grin... How many tractors have your state government buy?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Niger State To Share 300 Tractors To Farmers by Paraman: 9:47am On Feb 20
Honchoslim16:
The funny thing is that 4 years from now, these same tractors will still not be shared.
🤡
Re: Niger State To Share 300 Tractors To Farmers by JagabanB: 10:04am On Feb 20
Nbote:
Where will they use the tractors Has the Governor combated the insecurity that has overrun his state

More than 50% of Niger state is currently under the control of bandits. Areas like Suleja and Sabon Wuse is now a haven for refugees fleeing their villages. The few who are farming are paying taxes to these bandits. Even the governor came out recently (last year) to lament about his state now being overrun
Is it wórsè than Benue State?
The SE who loves taIking about how Benue is dèàd and cañ't still depend heavily on food from Benue.
If trucks don't move from Benue to SE in a month, famine will start.
I know alot of people living in the interiors of Niger and they carry about their lives normally.
The point is that farming will still on in Niger, some of u just have probIem with anything done from other regions so u find any reason to critîcizè.
Re: Niger State To Share 300 Tractors To Farmers by Nbote(m): 10:15am On Feb 20
JagabanB:

Is it wórsè than Benue State?
The SE who loves taIking about how Benue is dèàd and cañ't still depend heavily on food from Benue.
If trucks don't move from Benue to SE in a month, famine will start.
I know alot of people living in the interiors of Niger and they carry about their lives normally.
The point is that farming will still on in Niger, some of u just have probIem with anything done from other regions so u find any reason to critîcizè.

I stopped the moment I came across your mention of SE in the conversation and then I took a moment to go through your other reaponses. Una go dey alright on the long run. Oh by the way I'm currently in Niger state and fund an agrobusiness that involves sourcing produces from major local markets on their market days. The likes of you just spew whatever you are told and believe everyone who comments online does so from the sycophantic point of view some of you do. Have fun with your multiple monikers
Re: Niger State To Share 300 Tractors To Farmers by gbangban1: 10:20am On Feb 20
Hope those tractors will not end up in politians hand , secondly Bago should work on security too
Re: Niger State To Share 300 Tractors To Farmers by JagabanB: 10:26am On Feb 20
Nbote:

I stopped the moment I came across your mention of SE in the conversation and then I took a moment to go through your other reaponses. Una go dey alright on the long run. Oh by the way I'm currently in Niger state and fund an agrobusiness that involves sourcing produces from major local markets on their market days. The likes of you just spew whatever you are told and believe everyone who comments online does so from the sycophantic point of view some of you do. Have fun with your multiple monikers
I do same thing u are doing now from Nasarawa, Benue, Plateau, Niger, Taraba, Adamawa and other states, so I have a better overview than u, I have contacts of several local people in these states, I travel regularly around these places, so I have a much larger overview of most places than u, Niger state is so vast and they haven't experienced half of what Benue has experienced yet they keep churning out agricultural products year in, year out.
Most of the people spreading these negatîvés are from SE yet they are the ones who depends on these states for food the most.
Re: Niger State To Share 300 Tractors To Farmers by Menclothing: 10:47am On Feb 20
All states should invest heavily in Agriculture products
Re: Niger State To Share 300 Tractors To Farmers by Pootle: 11:18am On Feb 20
inosuke:
Good progress, but are the farm safe enough

the tractor is bulletproof grin

1 Like

Re: Niger State To Share 300 Tractors To Farmers by Pablodreay890: 11:21am On Feb 20
Good improvement….. Na bandit and herdsmen be the problem now. Adequate security must be assured too
Re: Niger State To Share 300 Tractors To Farmers by Pablodreay890: 11:23am On Feb 20
Watin dem no remember to do all this while. Good improvement sha ….. Na bandit and herdsmen be the problem now. Adequate security must be assured too
Re: Niger State To Share 300 Tractors To Farmers by Teejay13(m): 11:28am On Feb 20
And after then, what next? I hope the cost of food will go down before then, to curtail the hardship and hunger in town.
Re: Niger State To Share 300 Tractors To Farmers by inosuke(m): 11:36am On Feb 20
Pootle:

the tractor is bulletproof grin
Na so
Re: Niger State To Share 300 Tractors To Farmers by Rejoice28(f): 11:37am On Feb 20
Friends Jesus Christ loves y'all and he want you to accept him as your personal lord and saviour by giving your life to Christ, believing in him and repenting of your sins.remember tomorrow might be too late. Shalom
Re: Niger State To Share 300 Tractors To Farmers by Iziquiel(m): 12:15pm On Feb 20
Ofunaofu:
Are the farm safe from bandits and killer herdsmen
I want to believe you think your region is very safe. So, what are your Governors doing to boost food production or you want to wait on the North untill the insecurity is curbed?
Re: Niger State To Share 300 Tractors To Farmers by Jegustommy: 1:02pm On Feb 20
Good development,I hope others governor will copy this
Re: Niger State To Share 300 Tractors To Farmers by pacespot(m): 1:06pm On Feb 20
inosuke:

Instead of them to first of all provide security by creating State police.
Re: Niger State To Share 300 Tractors To Farmers by Honchoslim16(m): 1:12pm On Feb 20
Paraman:
🤡
💩
Re: Niger State To Share 300 Tractors To Farmers by integrity16(m): 1:16pm On Feb 20
A very welcome development
Re: Niger State To Share 300 Tractors To Farmers by Mvnster: 1:17pm On Feb 20
inoki247:
Is time for every state to invest in Agric and Security heavily....
The state govs would rather invest in constructing fly overs than in farming for obvious reasons.
Re: Niger State To Share 300 Tractors To Farmers by jumper524(m): 1:18pm On Feb 20
inosuke:
he's reached a compromise with bandits. He might witness temporal peace.
Re: Niger State To Share 300 Tractors To Farmers by commoditiesnig: 2:35pm On Feb 20
AnonPoet:
The Niger State Government has begun receiving the delivery of 300 tractors, as promised by Governor Umaru Bago, from John Deere Ltd.

The procurement of 300 tractors is a demonstration of Governor @HonBago’s commitment to achieving his food sufficiency programme in Niger State.
This is good news.. Proactive actions by Niger Governor

We need more state governors to take prompt actions on agriculture and security
Re: Niger State To Share 300 Tractors To Farmers by Cromagnon: 9:45pm On Feb 20
inosuke:
is the road safe. Are their no kidnappers. Do you hide at home?
Re: Niger State To Share 300 Tractors To Farmers by BluntCrazeMan: 10:22am On Feb 21
Good One..

That is, if the farmers are the ones to get it oo.
Re: Niger State To Share 300 Tractors To Farmers by BluntCrazeMan: 10:23am On Feb 21
inoki247:
Is time for every state to invest in Agric and Security heavily....
Honestly.

I don't know why governors ignore this aspect of development.
Re: Niger State To Share 300 Tractors To Farmers by inoki247: 10:25am On Feb 21
BluntCrazeMan:
Honestly.

I don't know why governors ignore this aspect of development.

Make dem leave Education for now we already have enough Jobless graduate....
Re: Niger State To Share 300 Tractors To Farmers by BluntCrazeMan: 10:29am On Feb 21
inoki247:

Make dem leave Education for now we already have enough Jobless graduate....
Or better-still, let every education has its root in Agriculture..
(Agriculture of all types, and levels, and class)
Re: Niger State To Share 300 Tractors To Farmers by callthefred: 10:43am On Feb 23
Paraman:
Person wey dey do, you still dey complain grin... How many tractors have your state government buy?

Exactly the major problem for this country. Thinking because someone does stipends they are worth celebrating. We dey here together na.
Re: Niger State To Share 300 Tractors To Farmers by Paraman: 10:45am On Feb 23
callthefred:

Exactly the major problem for this country. Thinking because someone does stipends they are worth celebrating. We dey here together na.
Show me the thousands of tractors your state government donated to farmers.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

FMARD Enumerates Farmers (ESP Agricultural Intervention). / Garri And Cassava Processing Machine Stainless Build Commercial / Cashew Nuts and Sesame(Beni) Seed Available In Trucks Supply from Kogi State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.