Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,729 members, 7,816,996 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:32 PM

Niger State To Share 300 Tractors To Farmers - Agriculture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Niger State To Share 300 Tractors To Farmers (5838 Views)

Enugu Govt. Begins Distribution Of Cashew Seedlings To Farmers / Self-Driving Tractors & Drone Plant & Harvest Crops In UK / Kano Government To Distribute 200 Tractors To Farmers On Loan (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Niger State To Share 300 Tractors To Farmers by callthefred: 2:27pm On Feb 24
Paraman:
Show me the thousands of tractors your state government donated to farmers.

My own state government is total confused. The Adeleke's just pocket Osun totally. However, for a state like Niger with vast ploughable lands this is not anything. Thanks you
Re: Niger State To Share 300 Tractors To Farmers by bizzibodi(m): 2:17pm On Feb 26
A good move but he is placing d cart before d donkey....they need to mobilize vigilante with guns & charms to enter bush kill all d pest(bandits) first...where is my state governor...look at what your fellow is doing with his state allocation.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Cashew Nuts and Sesame(Beni) Seed Available In Trucks Supply from Kogi State / Garri And Cassava Processing Machine Stainless Build Commercial / FMARD Enumerates Farmers (ESP Agricultural Intervention).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.