Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,026 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:25 PM

Fifty Trucks Transporting Food Items Destined For The Niger Republic Stopped - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fifty Trucks Transporting Food Items Destined For The Niger Republic Stopped (30763 Views)

Gbajabiamila To Tinubu: You’re An Eagle, Where You Are Going Is Destined / Police Officers Arrested By Edo Vigilante For Transporting Illicit Weed (Video) / Shettima Yerima: Tinubu Destined To Be A Kingmaker, Not A King (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fifty Trucks Transporting Food Items Destined For The Niger Republic Stopped by JagabanB: 11:31am On Feb 20
Tallesty1:
Transport the same item down to east, pay for produce at all their check points, pay soldiers at all their check points, pay for transportation and sell it N6 let's see if you can afford tfare back to north again.

Something produced or imported to the market down south is sold cheaper in the north, what you typed is actually reverse of the case, they pay all these yet they still sell cheaper than the south where they get these items.

1 Like

Re: Fifty Trucks Transporting Food Items Destined For The Niger Republic Stopped by Rejoice28(f): 11:35am On Feb 20
Friends Jesus Christ loves y'all and he want you to accept him as your personal lord and saviour by giving your life to Christ, believing in him and repenting of your sins.remember tomorrow might be too late. Shalom
Re: Fifty Trucks Transporting Food Items Destined For The Niger Republic Stopped by Judolisco(m): 11:38am On Feb 20
idrezee:

The more food we have the cheaper it becomes. Common sense is truly not common
if not dat I'm in a good mood I would have said dat you don't have brain, but I won't say it..... I said there is no food scarcity.... Except u want d government to start sharing free food to everyone..... There's petroleum everywhere now, did d price of petrol drop?
Re: Fifty Trucks Transporting Food Items Destined For The Niger Republic Stopped by Paraman: 11:49am On Feb 20
Roger3D:
The crude oil is the property of the Nigerian government while the food is the personal property of the traders. Don't tell me you're too slow to know the difference

DJInfluence:
Dude are you comparing stealing to this? The owners of the food bought, hoard and tried to smuggle them. It's not the same as stealing our common wealth (crude). How do we justify certain things?
It's good they were turned back. If caught again they can confiscate the truck and food in it.
They are both commiting economy sabotage. People who steal oil can also give an excuse why they are stealing it
Re: Fifty Trucks Transporting Food Items Destined For The Niger Republic Stopped by Abujaexpress: 11:54am On Feb 20
chiagozien:
You can't tell people where to sell their products
Says who?
Re: Fifty Trucks Transporting Food Items Destined For The Niger Republic Stopped by Babathanks(m): 11:56am On Feb 20
jmoore:
Export is now smuggling.
Are you okay?
Re: Fifty Trucks Transporting Food Items Destined For The Niger Republic Stopped by Madups(m): 11:56am On Feb 20
My guy.. De mata taya me.
chiagozien:
Re: Fifty Trucks Transporting Food Items Destined For The Niger Republic Stopped by KORLAR(m): 11:56am On Feb 20
Paraman:
They were just turned back but the Nigerian military is bombing and killing people who are stealing crude oil... But this ones were just turned back even though they are sabotaging the Nigerian economy just like oil thieves.

I wonder how you people make incomparable comparisons.

One person is stealing national crude oil, the other person is planning to sell his rice in another country, and you're here expecting the same reprimand for both of them.

You need to check yourself and think about what you've just opined critically.

1 Like

Re: Fifty Trucks Transporting Food Items Destined For The Niger Republic Stopped by lhurd: 12:01pm On Feb 20
joelbooks:

https://punchng.com/50-niger-republic-bound-food-trucks-intercepted-in-zamfara/?amp
What is wrong with this animals. Una dey hungry, yet taking food out to country we don't cut diplomatic ties with your own country please make every region their seperate ways.

1 Like

Re: Fifty Trucks Transporting Food Items Destined For The Niger Republic Stopped by Paraman: 12:05pm On Feb 20
KORLAR:

I wonder how you people make incomparable comparisons.

One person is stealing national crude oil, the other person is planning to sell his rice in another country, and you're here expecting the same reprimand for both of them.

You need to check yourself and think about what you've just opined critically.
They are both breaking the law, there's no difference.
Re: Fifty Trucks Transporting Food Items Destined For The Niger Republic Stopped by Madups(m): 12:12pm On Feb 20
You be the defintion of a total f0ol.
optionalY09:
you see wickedness

when i talk they banned me on Nairaland

i said you people should stop attacking Tinubu, focus your hunger madness on Atiku, Dangote to tell their people to stop the food blockage from the North.

These guys have businesses down south and nobody bothered their business.

If you must protest take your protest to them not to Tinubu
Re: Fifty Trucks Transporting Food Items Destined For The Niger Republic Stopped by newnigerdelta00: 12:16pm On Feb 20
jmoore:
Export is now smuggling.

Your head nor correct,which mumu exporting....

1 Like

Re: Fifty Trucks Transporting Food Items Destined For The Niger Republic Stopped by poseidon12: 12:32pm On Feb 20
Paraman:
They were just turned back but the Nigerian military is bombing and killing people who are stealing crude oil... But this ones were just turned back even though they are sabotaging the Nigerian economy just like oil thieves.

Different situations. The grains belong to the traders or farmers. They didn't still it. They just want to sell to the highest bidder. That's not a crime.

Those stealing crude oil are thieves.

1 Like

Re: Fifty Trucks Transporting Food Items Destined For The Niger Republic Stopped by Madups(m): 12:35pm On Feb 20
Judolisco:
if not dat I'm in a good mood I would have said dat you don't have brain, but I won't say it..... I said there is no food scarcity.... Except u want d government to start sharing free food to everyone..... There's petroleum everywhere now, did d price of petrol drop?
no mind that mumu abeg.

1 Like

Re: Fifty Trucks Transporting Food Items Destined For The Niger Republic Stopped by Blazebond(m): 12:41pm On Feb 20
All this inflation that we are experiencing is artificial,we are the cause of it,we have useless citizens whom are stark raving greedy.

1 Like

Re: Fifty Trucks Transporting Food Items Destined For The Niger Republic Stopped by Coldkev17: 12:43pm On Feb 20
Paraman:
... They are doing their business
Re: Fifty Trucks Transporting Food Items Destined For The Niger Republic Stopped by Segzy19: 12:47pm On Feb 20
Na wa o! What a mumu comment!
Did they follow the proper process of exporting?
Answer yourself

jmoore:
Export is now smuggling.
Re: Fifty Trucks Transporting Food Items Destined For The Niger Republic Stopped by Segzy19: 12:48pm On Feb 20
Yes but you can control export..
Don't just comment for the sake of it, please..

Think

chiagozien:
Re: Fifty Trucks Transporting Food Items Destined For The Niger Republic Stopped by poseidon12: 12:49pm On Feb 20
JagabanB:

This lgb0 ideology of "you cañ't tell people where to sell their products", "you can't tell people what price to sell their products" is a major player in economic faiIures in Nigerîà.
U can go to SE, buy something for #10, go to north where Hausa-Fulani is dominating and buy same item for #6.
But u will all come back to bIame government for soaring prices but u don't want price and quality control.
So if everyone decides to move their grains to neighboring countries because "you cañ't tell people where go sell their products" how do u think u will survive?

It is called capitalism. If you prefer communism, you better move to Cuba.
Re: Fifty Trucks Transporting Food Items Destined For The Niger Republic Stopped by Gboom: 12:54pm On Feb 20
jmoore:
Export is now smuggling.
In ya mind illegality has become export to you. How will these benefit the country?
Do you think, if their act is genuine export, will the security arrest them
Re: Fifty Trucks Transporting Food Items Destined For The Niger Republic Stopped by BlackRains: 12:57pm On Feb 20
Propaganda, if you know you know.
Re: Fifty Trucks Transporting Food Items Destined For The Niger Republic Stopped by Newton1045: 1:09pm On Feb 20
PortHarcourtcit:
Some people in north are seriously sabotaging the administration of Bola Ahmed Tinubu...

That's their plan, oblivious of their Muslim Muslim ticket.

Bereau de change are the obvious mole used to sabotage this country.

Scatter de BDC, make it ilegal and u will see improvement

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fifty Trucks Transporting Food Items Destined For The Niger Republic Stopped by Jayhome24: 1:12pm On Feb 20
Can you imagine and they will come here to blame Tinubu.

1 Like

Re: Fifty Trucks Transporting Food Items Destined For The Niger Republic Stopped by kodab: 1:17pm On Feb 20
Ogun go kill the bastard imagine nonsense talk
Informant101:

O ni so rire

1 Like

Re: Fifty Trucks Transporting Food Items Destined For The Niger Republic Stopped by dNortherner(m): 1:19pm On Feb 20
Paraman:
It isn't same case pal please.
Re: Fifty Trucks Transporting Food Items Destined For The Niger Republic Stopped by dNortherner(m): 1:26pm On Feb 20
Rejoice28:
Friends Jesus Christ loves y'all and he want you to accept him as your personal lord and saviour by giving your life to Christ, believing in him and repenting of your sins.remember tomorrow might be too late. Shalom
Wa-Shalom! What is meaning of this? For God's sake we're talking about Nigeria's economic problems and you're just busy preaching just like most of our leaders always paying attention to an unserious and unnecessary matters.
Re: Fifty Trucks Transporting Food Items Destined For The Niger Republic Stopped by Paraman: 1:34pm On Feb 20
dNortherner:
It isn't same case pal please.
They are both economy sabotage
Re: Fifty Trucks Transporting Food Items Destined For The Niger Republic Stopped by Clasmanj(m): 1:36pm On Feb 20
1 Corinthians 3:13-14 KJV
Every man's work shall be made manifest: for the day shall declare it, because it shall be revealed by fire; and the fire shall try every man's work of what sort it is.

[14] If any man's work abide which he hath built thereupon, he shall receive a reward.

freeGiftOfGod:
Charity should begin at home.

You can indeed gain the whole world, have all the women, the money, all of it, but if it's independent of God's plan, which is Jesus, it will not stand the test of fire in the last days. For all things shall be tested by fire, what shall remain is that which was built on Christ alone.
Re: Fifty Trucks Transporting Food Items Destined For The Niger Republic Stopped by Chimela101: 1:39pm On Feb 20
Chibuzoc:
A foolish man once said "na statistics we chop" and unfortunately, foolish people clapped for him. The same foolish man licked the Mic when asked to taste the Mic, may GOD save us from foolish people.
This is inconsequential to what is being discussed here my friend.
Re: Fifty Trucks Transporting Food Items Destined For The Niger Republic Stopped by oneman2k7: 2:06pm On Feb 20
Paraman:

The difference is clear.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ese-Odo Ondo Secretariat Sealed With Juju Over Secretary Appointment(pics / Goodluck Jonathan And Wife, Patience Spotted At Port Harcourt Airport (photos) / Shehu Sani Warns Hadija El-Rufai To Stop Talking About His Hair

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.