Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,726 members, 7,816,986 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:12 PM

Circular To Stop The Leakage Of Sensitive Official Documents - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Circular To Stop The Leakage Of Sensitive Official Documents (29842 Views)

INEC Commences Distribution Of Sensitive Election Materials / Anambra Election: INEC Begins Distribution Of Sensitive Materials To 21 LGAs / Edo: Heavy Security, As INEC Begins Distribution Of Sensitive Materials (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Circular To Stop The Leakage Of Sensitive Official Documents by stickle(m): 12:17pm On Feb 20
Those celebrating this grave act of sabotage should watch it because a new low record has just been set because you want to rubbish a government you ended up rubbishing the country.

This must not be celebrated at all. It is insane

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Circular To Stop The Leakage Of Sensitive Official Documents by faceland: 12:18pm On Feb 20
nnachukz:
This one got leaked again. This government Na comedy scene.

It is because they are abusing it (everything is top secret).
Re: Circular To Stop The Leakage Of Sensitive Official Documents by geoworldedu: 12:20pm On Feb 20
Judolisco:
Hand go soon touch d person.... But a circular isn't a private document.... That's why it's called a circular
And a circular is meant for specific people in a specific organisation and not for the whole country. In this case, the whole world is seeing it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Circular To Stop The Leakage Of Sensitive Official Documents by faceland: 12:20pm On Feb 20
stickle:
Those celebrating this grave act of sabotage should watch it because a new low record has just been set because you want to rubbish a government you ended up rubbishing the country.

This must not be celebrated at all. It is insane

It has always been this way.

Their top secret documents kept on open. If you read it, their is nothing special about it (why they throw it in the open). Just wasted red ink.
Re: Circular To Stop The Leakage Of Sensitive Official Documents by Sirianese: 12:21pm On Feb 20
Nonny95:
They want to stop leakage of sensitive official info and it leaked again.

APC will end Nigeria.πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Credit: PIDOMNIGERIA

Everyonenis tired of these useless junkies
Re: Circular To Stop The Leakage Of Sensitive Official Documents by Bmaster(m): 12:21pm On Feb 20
Exousiang01:
It's is embarrassing that the government would have to release this memo, it shows zero work ethic and professionalism on the part of the civil servants.
But more shameful is the fact that Nigerians are happy about these leakages.
It's really shameful the kind of citizens we have today
tell the govt to stop being happy that we're hungry and dieing,.their attitude towards us is the cause we like to see their fall
Re: Circular To Stop The Leakage Of Sensitive Official Documents by Bimpe29: 12:21pm On Feb 20
This is 21st century and it's really called computer/jet age for a purpose.
Re: Circular To Stop The Leakage Of Sensitive Official Documents by nedekid: 12:24pm On Feb 20
nnachukz:

Re: Circular To Stop The Leakage Of Sensitive Official Documents by Ofunaofu: 12:26pm On Feb 20
dejonathan:
Are you still gonna blame the government for this or the silly civil servants that's doing all they can to sabotage the government

Tinubu is the only one sabotaging his government
Re: Circular To Stop The Leakage Of Sensitive Official Documents by vankeli: 12:30pm On Feb 20
It's clear the government is been sabotaged by elements within the system.
Re: Circular To Stop The Leakage Of Sensitive Official Documents by Front0lane: 12:32pm On Feb 20
Why not tender resignation on their behalf

Bullfallo:
The government needs to resign and apologize to Nigerians. The pains they brought. Everything about the country have been destroyed
Re: Circular To Stop The Leakage Of Sensitive Official Documents by BabaO2: 12:34pm On Feb 20
Nonny95:

reason why only trusted people should be appointed into positions
Re: Circular To Stop The Leakage Of Sensitive Official Documents by Honestey: 12:40pm On Feb 20
L0lzzzzzzzz
Re: Circular To Stop The Leakage Of Sensitive Official Documents by Segzy19: 12:41pm On Feb 20
So who are the saboteurs?

They should be fished out and punished ...
Some information are classified and should not be easily released to or accessed by the public.. that is the way it is world-over
Re: Circular To Stop The Leakage Of Sensitive Official Documents by Neoteny(m): 12:45pm On Feb 20
Nonny95:

A certain company encodes hidden messages in its internal memos unique to each recipient. Could be a single different font on a letter, double spacing, intentional typo, a bold font or slightly different phrasing, indentation, other minute differences.

That's how they track sources of leaks.

1 Like

Re: Circular To Stop The Leakage Of Sensitive Official Documents by Ekugbeh(m): 12:48pm On Feb 20
Even the circular got leaked πŸ˜‚
Re: Circular To Stop The Leakage Of Sensitive Official Documents by edungene7: 12:53pm On Feb 20
This government has ulterior motives the reason they want to dwell in secrecy who is fooling who Nigeria is not Lagos were you can put everyone in your pocket
Re: Circular To Stop The Leakage Of Sensitive Official Documents by Eastcoastboy(m): 12:56pm On Feb 20
More reason why the media still and will always remain the fourth realm of the government.

If such informations are not brought to the public how would the masses know what the government are doing behind the scenes?

The watchdog function of the media, to me, remains one of the important roles which they play in the society.

X-raying the ills and goods of the powers that be in the land.

1 Like

Re: Circular To Stop The Leakage Of Sensitive Official Documents by KBlackLegal: 12:56pm On Feb 20
Clearly, the medicine man is dead.

Nonny95:
Re: Circular To Stop The Leakage Of Sensitive Official Documents by Splashme: 12:58pm On Feb 20
Laughable
Re: Circular To Stop The Leakage Of Sensitive Official Documents by 9jatriot(m): 12:59pm On Feb 20
Many people do not understand the gravity of having sensitive documents leaked. However, without such leaks, people like Betty Edu would get away with malpractice. So it is sort of a 2-way sword.

Maybe there has to be an official channel to report suspected malpractices that way it does not have to be in the public domain.

Exousiang01:
It's is embarrassing that the government would have to release this memo, it shows zero work ethic and professionalism on the part of the civil servants.
But more shameful is the fact that Nigerians are happy about these leakages.
It's really shameful the kind of citizens we have today

1 Like

Re: Circular To Stop The Leakage Of Sensitive Official Documents by yeshuasfootstep(m): 1:01pm On Feb 20
Funny country.

This shows no unity of purpose.

Why hope on clowns?
Re: Circular To Stop The Leakage Of Sensitive Official Documents by c2far: 1:02pm On Feb 20
Just send emails and copy the right set of people. You guys won't here. That time for your dinosaur approaches has passed.

Feed the system with people who can work with these new technologies.

Be there doing Ref No up and down.
Re: Circular To Stop The Leakage Of Sensitive Official Documents by uba1991: 1:08pm On Feb 20
If Tinubu nyash leakage can be leaked what else cannot leak.
Re: Circular To Stop The Leakage Of Sensitive Official Documents by trutht828: 1:08pm On Feb 20
nnachukz:

There is nothing unbecoming in that document. It is improper to leak official documents
Re: Circular To Stop The Leakage Of Sensitive Official Documents by theamazonguru(m): 1:32pm On Feb 20
KnowAll:
The only way anything would not leak is for d security in every office to seize people’s phone. As long as people have phones something must leak. This is common sense.

Lol.
What if my phone is ceased as I am coming in, but I get into the office, see a memo on the system, I download it ot scan it then send it to myself via email.
I get home login to my mail, download it then distribute it to whoever I want to while I am at home.
Oga forget about the security ceasing staff phones/devices.

But the truth my be told. It is the height of disloyalty for any staff member to leak official document meant for the office space through whatever means to the outside world.
If you don't believe in a system, leave the system.
Don't work against the system that feeds you.
Don't be a spy for the system.
If you don't like me, then leave my house is wrong for you to stay in my house, eat my food, Collect my money, use my money to sustain your life and your friends and families use it to buy car, build your house yet xou carry my matter to the street allowing my neighbors to laugh/mock & make caricature of me.
It is morally wrong.
By all standard it is wrong.

My water and pepper you eat constantly feed work against you.

Simple.
Re: Circular To Stop The Leakage Of Sensitive Official Documents by fawaz050(m): 1:38pm On Feb 20
if not that the people leading us are not tech-savvy. Who deos all these paper thing in 2024.

There's the rights-managed feature in Outlook whereby a receiver cannot forward, nor screenshot your mail.
Re: Circular To Stop The Leakage Of Sensitive Official Documents by dejonathan(f): 1:38pm On Feb 20
ojasweb:

The reason i don't have any pity for Nigerians abroad when they get treated terribly. We the citizens are doing more damages to the country than the government itself.

Leaking a circular that is not meant for the public is the height of stupidity and supposed to carry heavy weight punishment.

If you are waiting to be in the government before you'll know what's going on then you need to be checked.

A lot of people in government have once criticized the government terribly bad.
It's so terrible..
Re: Circular To Stop The Leakage Of Sensitive Official Documents by fawaz050(m): 1:40pm On Feb 20
seunmsg:
Seun, nlfpmod Fergie001 and Mynd44.

It is a big shame that this thread made it to front page. A very big shame because it exposes the ridiculous level Nairaland has sunk to in terms of fake news and anti-government propaganda. The level of illiteracy and ignorance on display all in a bid to ridicule the government is laughable.

For proper education, Federal circular (Establishment, treasury, finance, etc) are not secret, sensitive or confidential documents. They are official position or rule of government meant for service wide application. Therefore, they are given very wide circulation. The circular in question was published on the website of the Head of service and given service wide circulation. Nairaland reporting it as a leaked document shows how ignorant those pushing threads to front page are. I will advice you delete this nonsense and fake news immediately.

Thanks, boss, for the clarification.

1 Like

Re: Circular To Stop The Leakage Of Sensitive Official Documents by Lanruze: 1:42pm On Feb 20
seunmsg:
Seun, nlfpmod Fergie001 and Mynd44.

It is a big shame that this thread made it to front page. A very big shame because it exposes the ridiculous level Nairaland has sunk to in terms of fake news and anti-government propaganda. The level of illiteracy and ignorance on display all in a bid to ridicule the government is laughable.

For proper education, Federal circular (Establishment, treasury, finance, etc) are not secret, sensitive or confidential documents. They are official position or rule of government meant for service wide application. Therefore, they are given very wide circulation. The circular in question was published on the website of the Head of service and given service wide circulation. Nairaland reporting it as a leaked document shows how ignorant those pushing threads to front page are. I will advice you delete this nonsense and fake news immediately.

Its a circular with specific recipients excluding the media. This memo was not intended to leak in the first place.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Remote, Immediate Causes Of Crimes, Insecurity And Instability In Nigeria / Lagos-ibadan Express Road Work In Progress / Yusuf Buhari Quick Recovery Prayer Banner In Jos (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.