Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,130 members, 7,814,946 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:19 AM

Bandits Block Gusau-Sokoto Highway, Kidnap 26 Travellers - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bandits Block Gusau-Sokoto Highway, Kidnap 26 Travellers (12531 Views)

Bandits Block Enugu-Port Harcourt Highway, Burn Army Van, Kidnap Passengers / Bandit Attacks: Protesting Zamfara Women Block Gusau-Kaduna Road / Names Of 26 Travellers Killed In Jos North, 34 Others Still Missing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bandits Block Gusau-Sokoto Highway, Kidnap 26 Travellers by iampeterben(m): 10:00am On Feb 21
This is alarming, travelling is becoming unsafe for the public. May God save his children.
Re: Bandits Block Gusau-Sokoto Highway, Kidnap 26 Travellers by Burob: 10:01am On Feb 21
Victory662:
Nice one.
Sai Baba
Sai Tinubu
E mi lokan
Playing the Hypocite’s Advocate on their behalf, send their children go school dey no gree, their governors & public servants embezzle all the money, but you without any iota of personal shame will blame President Bola Tinubu for their actions?

Keep deceiving yourself, tomorrow they will kidnap more, it is the president’s fault that you are reaping what you sowed abi?

Una go suffer well well for una ignorance.
Re: Bandits Block Gusau-Sokoto Highway, Kidnap 26 Travellers by Rahkman: 10:02am On Feb 21
Kingpele:
Nothing will make me travel out of South East to other part of this Country by road ..if I can't afford air tickets..I stay in my area patapata....the insecurity is getting out of hand like seriously and our politicians have allocated the few security operatives that should fight crimes among themselves...
South east passengers are high value targets, I pray our chi protect us all
Re: Bandits Block Gusau-Sokoto Highway, Kidnap 26 Travellers by 007Marvel(m): 10:03am On Feb 21
Bad influence plays a huge part in a society! When you use religion to justify wrong doing, this is what you get! And evil communication corrupts good manners! The word of God is forever right! Live right and associate with the right crowd

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bandits Block Gusau-Sokoto Highway, Kidnap 26 Travellers by PortHarcourtcit(m): 10:03am On Feb 21
Biafrannuke:
They will charge in US dollars and food.
how did you know?
Re: Bandits Block Gusau-Sokoto Highway, Kidnap 26 Travellers by vengertime: 10:04am On Feb 21
Hausa Fulani family problems

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bandits Block Gusau-Sokoto Highway, Kidnap 26 Travellers by Againstallodds: 10:06am On Feb 21
This people are really enjoying their Mumu ticket
Re: Bandits Block Gusau-Sokoto Highway, Kidnap 26 Travellers by Bigseven(m): 10:09am On Feb 21
It’s sad to hear insecurity becoming epidemic. I thought by now governments against all odds to have rap up insecurity. God help us to number our days ,, amen 🙏
Re: Bandits Block Gusau-Sokoto Highway, Kidnap 26 Travellers by Bigseven(m): 10:09am On Feb 21
It’s sad to hear insecurity becoming epidemic. I thought by now governments against all odds to have rap up insecurity. God help us to number our days ,, amen
Re: Bandits Block Gusau-Sokoto Highway, Kidnap 26 Travellers by Burob: 10:11am On Feb 21
Againstallodds:
This people are really enjoying their Mumu ticket
Lazy man thinking, na President & VP fault for una bad upbringing?

Na president fault say they no send you go better school, na President & VP fault for una bad moral?

Something your family suppose do, you dey blame President.
Re: Bandits Block Gusau-Sokoto Highway, Kidnap 26 Travellers by AmuDimpka: 10:13am On Feb 21
Cassandraloius:

🤣😂🤣 How can I say I love you?

Nne....I love you too

1 Like

Re: Bandits Block Gusau-Sokoto Highway, Kidnap 26 Travellers by Emmabyte: 10:18am On Feb 21
They are business men, how can you call them bandit
Re: Bandits Block Gusau-Sokoto Highway, Kidnap 26 Travellers by maxiuc(m): 10:21am On Feb 21
While in the south east military check points is rampant

In South East especially Imo state military is doing the work of police
Re: Bandits Block Gusau-Sokoto Highway, Kidnap 26 Travellers by Honestfrend: 10:23am On Feb 21
Mare looking at the surrounding u will know that such attack is carried out by locals..
Re: Bandits Block Gusau-Sokoto Highway, Kidnap 26 Travellers by Konjiboii: 10:24am On Feb 21
Shettima is working
Re: Bandits Block Gusau-Sokoto Highway, Kidnap 26 Travellers by Morbeta11(m): 10:29am On Feb 21
They have started giving Tinubu the treatment they all gave to Jonathan... grin
karma Pro-max
Re: Bandits Block Gusau-Sokoto Highway, Kidnap 26 Travellers by obesse: 10:29am On Feb 21
sematec:
Nigeria in trouble
who will rescue her now

God, and God alone.
Re: Bandits Block Gusau-Sokoto Highway, Kidnap 26 Travellers by Emmanuel30a: 10:38am On Feb 21
iwaeda:

https://saharareporters.com/2024/02/20/terrorists-block-gusau-sokoto-highway-north-west-nigeria-abduct-26-travellers
We are on the beat, we are not dead beat... Take a seat or join us on the seat... How is the heat, you are all dead meat... Sebi you said you fist, I said are you from the east? You said you can fist after you have feasted on our meat&wheat? Come on, fist and feast with the beast... We are on the beat, we are the beast you can't beat... The beast you can't beat is on the beat, did you wants to eat or sit? You want to eat or fist? Feast? Take a seat, sit and eat our meat with wheat, you don't wants us to eat? We are the beast that created the heat and what to eat? Since you don't want us to eat, we gives you what to heat and what to hits, we gave you the heat, east; how is the heat? Can you feast on heat or with heat, you can seat on heat & feast or eat meat with wheat? We are the beast you can't beat let alone defeat, did you feels the heat/hits?
Re: Bandits Block Gusau-Sokoto Highway, Kidnap 26 Travellers by SavageResponse(m): 10:43am On Feb 21
These people have taken banditry to a new level in the north!
Re: Bandits Block Gusau-Sokoto Highway, Kidnap 26 Travellers by bobbiiee: 10:45am On Feb 21
God have mercy. This happened to the bus boarded by my sibling last Saturday.

Re: Bandits Block Gusau-Sokoto Highway, Kidnap 26 Travellers by tasalanoni(m): 10:46am On Feb 21
irepnaija4eva:
I think it's best we regionalise this country..
To curtail all these kidnapping and insecurity issue..

If done properly , the Federal Government in collaboration with the Regional security can easily Beam it's touch light to the affected region, there by reducing insecurity to it's barest minimum.
Which country are you regionalizing? We don't want to hear that anymore. No Biafra, No Oduduwa republic, No Arewa, No regional government of any kind. Na one Nigeria we want . On Tinubu's Mandate we stand!!!
If you run, your papa
Re: Bandits Block Gusau-Sokoto Highway, Kidnap 26 Travellers by HENRY940: 10:52am On Feb 21
Wow

Shettima handling security
Re: Bandits Block Gusau-Sokoto Highway, Kidnap 26 Travellers by Againstallodds: 10:55am On Feb 21
Burob:
Lazy man thinking, na President & VP fault for una bad upbringing?

Na president fault say they no send you go better school, na President & VP fault for una bad moral?

Something your family suppose do, you dey blame President.
na your president dey make you type rubbish.
I don't entertain e bi pawa people
Re: Bandits Block Gusau-Sokoto Highway, Kidnap 26 Travellers by Faposky95: 11:02am On Feb 21
SmartProf:
Nigeria is an unending crime scene, with all manner of evil doers including those in government. Every possible evil thrives, making goodnews very scarce.

Hollywood...come abeg.....
The black GAME OF THRONES.....about to unfold.....
Re: Bandits Block Gusau-Sokoto Highway, Kidnap 26 Travellers by Emmanuel30a: 11:10am On Feb 21
iwaeda:

https://saharareporters.com/2024/02/20/terrorists-block-gusau-sokoto-highway-north-west-nigeria-abduct-26-travellers
U better be reading ur hadith very well so u can know when&how 2 join the bandits. Now this is our edict&verdict(if you can't see one inside ur hadith), join the bandit/become a bandit if u don't have or can't find what to eat; there is no benedict for those who don't have what 2 eat... Bandit starts/bandit started from ur hadith/from hadith... Bandit is in line with hadith or with ur hadith... Now we have given our verdict&edict that no one can edit let alone predict... Our verdict&edict is that, join bandit or bcom a bandit if u don't have food/what 2 eat... There is no benedict for those who don't have food 2 eat or what 2 eat... U don't need 2 tell Bashit 2 join bandit, Bashit knows that according 2 hadith or according 2 an hadith, it is their habit or an habit 2 join bandit if u don't have what 2 eat. Seems u know don't d habit of drug addict
Re: Bandits Block Gusau-Sokoto Highway, Kidnap 26 Travellers by Emmanuel30a: 11:12am On Feb 21
What are the attributes of drug addicts and what are benefits of drug addicts?
Re: Bandits Block Gusau-Sokoto Highway, Kidnap 26 Travellers by irepnaija4eva(m): 11:20am On Feb 21
tasalanoni:

Which country are you regionalizing? We don't want to hear that anymore. No Biafra, No Oduduwa republic, No Arewa, No regional government of any kind. Na one Nigeria we want . On Tinubu's Mandate we stand!!!
If you run, your papa

Look here...

As much everybody is angry, but then again must we keep on dwelling in what brings us pain and anguish? We should all learn to be more logical rather than letting our emotions surfice. Deep down we all want a peaceful country where everbody can strive. If we keep on with this way we will all grow old and our children will inherit what we should have handled long ago.

Ekwerem na i bu igbo, obughi omenala ka i webata nnam n'okwu gi.. Be guided
Re: Bandits Block Gusau-Sokoto Highway, Kidnap 26 Travellers by AuwalYusuf812(m): 11:25am On Feb 21
Terrorist Nation

1 Like

Re: Bandits Block Gusau-Sokoto Highway, Kidnap 26 Travellers by Bibby98: 12:05pm On Feb 21
Everybody should be allowed to carry arms or we should restrict using of cash nobody can access more than 10k in cash a week then kidnapping would stop
Re: Bandits Block Gusau-Sokoto Highway, Kidnap 26 Travellers by flore1823: 12:24pm On Feb 21
I hope Mannabbq family or friends are among sha

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Feminism: What Is Your View About It? / French Illegal Incursion Into Nigerian Territorial Waters / Who Killed Funso Williams In 2006?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.