Stats: 3,152,482 members, 7,816,140 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:22 AM

Can Nigeria Survive Tinubu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Can Nigeria Survive Tinubu (1260 Views)

How to Survive Tinubu Administration by Pastor Olumide / Would North Survive Tinubu's Extreme Capitalist Policies? / Border Closure: Can Nigeria Survive An Impending Gang Up Of Border Countries??? (2) (3) (4)

Re: Can Nigeria Survive Tinubu by EbinPawaGovt: 5:52am On Mar 10
JagabanB:

You are not concerned, u are just hoping and praying for the wróñg things to happen.
We know people Iike you.

And you're scared shity that something may soon happen to an incompetent government? Not that you loive Nigeria, your only benefit is "my tribesman"
Re: Can Nigeria Survive Tinubu by WizardOfNG: 7:42am On Mar 10
oskopy:
This yorubas are terrible people.he is here talking about Tinubu s 8yrs when the economy is on its knees.

No. It is you people who are terrible and very wicked to boot. A President 10 months in office and facing Nigeria at it's most broken cannot even get a break and some support from you guys.

If your criticism are even objective then fine. Instead they are asinine, unintelligent and surely coming a place of hatred for the ethnic stock of the Presidenf and because your agulu conman lost out.

Abeg go and sit down. Any objective person knows who the terrible people are.

Re: Can Nigeria Survive Tinubu by JagabanB: 10:57am On Mar 10
EbinPawaGovt:

And you're scared shity that something may soon happen to an incompetent government? Not that you loive Nigeria, your only benefit is "my tribesman"
I am not a Yoruba so I don't know where "my tribesman" comes in.
Same way I was scared that BAT will be arrested on inauguration day right?

Re: Can Nigeria Survive Tinubu by JagabanB: 11:06am On Mar 10
WizardOfNG:

Precisely. Look at how they cannot even praise the fact State policing is upon us when OBJ and GEJ dismissed it outrightly saying “Nigeria not ripe” for it and Buhari ignored it totally, to know they only exist to see the bad and negatives never the good.

Renewing or getting a new Nigerian passport is the best it has ever been since our current democracy began in 1999. How many of them do you see praise that laudable achievement.

So many other good and promising development also yet they continue to talk about the negatives. They are enemies-within of Nigeria.

With them as citizens then Nigeria needs no external enemies. They will eve join our enemies to bash and sabotage us.
Nigerià has more internaI enemîes than external, that's why we are where are today.

Re: Can Nigeria Survive Tinubu by WizardOfNG: 12:36pm On Mar 10
JagabanB:

Nigerià has more internaI enemîes than external, that's why we are where are today.

100% correct and it is because we are not a nation of homogenous people who have the same aspirations, goals and interest.

We differ so much to the extent where one man's interest is viewed as dangerous to that of another so internal sabotage begins and endure. That is the state of affairs in Nigeria today.

Re: Can Nigeria Survive Tinubu by sihamey: 1:15pm On Mar 10
WizardOfNG:

No. It is you people who are terrible and very wicked to boot. A President 10 months in office and facing Nigeria at it's most broken cannot even get a break and some support from you guys.

If your criticism are even objective then fine. Instead they are asinine, unintelligent and surely coming a place of hatred for the ethnic stock of the Presidenf and because your agulu conman lost out.

Abeg go and sit down. Any objective person knows who the terrible people are.

A government that will perform will show workings within 5 months in office (use Alex Oti as example)
A government that was prepared for the governance will not on his inauguration announce SUBSIDY IS GONE without entering office to check what Buhari left for him or even make adequate plan to caution the effects on his policy.

A government that will perform will not blame his predecessor when his policies have destabilized the nation economy.

Tinubu has nothing to offer Nigeria he just wants to achieve his aim of becoming number one citizen of Nigeria which he has achieved.

Re: Can Nigeria Survive Tinubu by elunico: 11:05pm On Mar 23
Hi Mujtahida, you quoted me on the other sports thread, but before I could see it to respond, the overzealous mod delete all the post and blocked me as I believe he must have done you too.

I'm interested to know exactly what your views were as per the off-topic discussion on that thread.
Re: Can Nigeria Survive Tinubu by Mujtahida: 1:48pm On Mar 25
elunico:
Hi Mujtahida, you quoted me on the other sports thread, but before I could see it to respond, the overzealous mod delete all the post and blocked me as I believe he must have done you too.

I'm interested to know exactly what your views were as per the off-topic discussion on that thread.
Yeah Bro. I stated that Nigerians - igbo, hausa, Yorubas, Tiv, Idoma, Igala and the other ethnicities are tribalistic. So it's hypocritical for us to point fingers at others and accuse them of what we are all guilty of.

Re: Can Nigeria Survive Tinubu by elunico: 9:03pm On Mar 30
Mujtahida:

Yeah Bro. I stated that Nigerians - igbo, hausa, Yorubas, Tiv, Idoma, Igala and the other ethnicities are tribalistic. So it's hypocritical for us to point fingers at others and accuse them of what we are all guilty of.
Oh! Alright. I get you.
Re: Can Nigeria Survive Tinubu by Hedgefunds: 8:03am On Apr 20
feelgoodstuffs:
Hello bro, I see you’re trying to message me, unfortunately I don’t have access to the email I used in registering this account. If you don’t mind we can still connect some other ways.

Same here bro..It about the Journey sir nothing else.
Thanks in Advance.

Senator Abdul Ningi Shivers / Stop Leaving The Country - Wike Blasts Nigerians Moving Abroad / Breaking: Tinubu Has Approved Creation Of State Police – Presidency