Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,669 members, 7,823,894 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:34 PM

Ladies, Are Looking To Marry, Stay Away From Men Without Any Job Or Handwork” - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Are Looking To Marry, Stay Away From Men Without Any Job Or Handwork” (1079 Views)

Mention One Instruction Women Obey From Men Without Delay Or Argument / “if You’re Looking To Marry, Stay Away From Ladies Below The Age Of 25” / 7 Reasons You Should Stay Far Away From Men Who Bet On Football Games (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies, Are Looking To Marry, Stay Away From Men Without Any Job Or Handwork” by Rubyjade: 5:44am On Feb 21
“If you’re looking to marry, stay away from men without any job or handwork”

“Let me say it again. If you are ready to marry, avoid men without a job or handwork except you are very sure and can vouch for the stability of their emotional state of mind. Don’t play yourself.”

“LMAO. This is strictly from my personal experience and a few others; It usually the peak of attention erection period for many. It also the period they’ll begin to figure out what they really want.”

Men without a job or handwork are usually not interested in serious relationship but games.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Are Looking To Marry, Stay Away From Men Without Any Job Or Handwork” by thesicilian: 5:46am On Feb 21
You're right. 2 jobless people shouldn't be marrying.

13 Likes

Re: Ladies, Are Looking To Marry, Stay Away From Men Without Any Job Or Handwork” by BigYash: 5:52am On Feb 21
thesicilian:

7 Likes

Re: Ladies, Are Looking To Marry, Stay Away From Men Without Any Job Or Handwork” by Cassandraloius: 7:11am On Feb 21
Exactly. She should also be self employed.

4 Likes

Re: Ladies, Are Looking To Marry, Stay Away From Men Without Any Job Or Handwork” by RickyJesus: 7:38am On Feb 21
But men should marry ladies that are jobless with no handwork abi?

7 Likes

Re: Ladies, Are Looking To Marry, Stay Away From Men Without Any Job Or Handwork” by jahson19(m): 9:33am On Feb 21
thesicilian:
abi o....useless woman no suppose marry useless man

6 Likes

Re: Ladies, Are Looking To Marry, Stay Away From Men Without Any Job Or Handwork” by Rokiat(f): 9:47am On Feb 21
Is this even an advice thought this was common knowledge? Duh!

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Are Looking To Marry, Stay Away From Men Without Any Job Or Handwork” by tochez24(m): 10:02am On Feb 21
RickyJesus:
But men should marry ladies that are jobless with no handwork abi?

98% of Nigerian men are married to jobless and unproductive wives⚠️

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Are Looking To Marry, Stay Away From Men Without Any Job Or Handwork” by RickyJesus: 10:35am On Feb 21
tochez24:

False. You dey throw stats like that for my face.
Re: Ladies, Are Looking To Marry, Stay Away From Men Without Any Job Or Handwork” by Merry100: 10:49am On Feb 21
tochez24:

What is this one saying?

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Are Looking To Marry, Stay Away From Men Without Any Job Or Handwork” by talk2hb1(m): 11:07am On Feb 21
Rubyjade:

What if she is working, can't she marry the man and take care of the unemployed man.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies, Are Looking To Marry, Stay Away From Men Without Any Job Or Handwork” by tochez24(m): 11:08am On Feb 21
RickyJesus:

False. You dey throw stats like that for my face.

You have no idea⚠️

Why are they all looking for rich men to marry them??🙄 Your guess is as good as mine already.

Majority of them are useless⚠️

Just a very handful of Nigerian ladies are resourceful... You're lucky as a man if you meet one bro♂️

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Are Looking To Marry, Stay Away From Men Without Any Job Or Handwork” by Karleb(m): 11:53am On Feb 21
It is guys without jobs that make their pussy wet because graduate no get rizz. 🤣

Iya a je?
Re: Ladies, Are Looking To Marry, Stay Away From Men Without Any Job Or Handwork” by Vijuchoco(f): 12:20pm On Feb 21
Rokiat:
Is this even an advice thought this was common knowledge? Duh!
cheesy grin
Re: Ladies, Are Looking To Marry, Stay Away From Men Without Any Job Or Handwork” by Vijuchoco(f): 12:21pm On Feb 21
tochez24:

Not true abeg
Re: Ladies, Are Looking To Marry, Stay Away From Men Without Any Job Or Handwork” by ifynosmart(m): 12:31pm On Feb 21
Going through your post, I agree, and in the same vein, I advise women speaking from this [url]PODCAST captioned: SHE LOSES MORE! 📢🎤🎙️ https://anchor.fm/unfilteredrandomthoughts/episodes/She-Loses-More-e2g1s7t[/url]), to make sure they have their lives figured out and have something for themselves before getting married, no matter what the man promised you because when the going gets tough, most men will start seeing you as a liability when they cannot provide for you fully.

Click and Listen to the episode and all other episodes!
Re: Ladies, Are Looking To Marry, Stay Away From Men Without Any Job Or Handwork” by Autobot05: 12:50pm On Feb 21
[quote author=Rubyjade post=128563760][/quote]

But the man should marry a lady without a job or handwork ?

No serious man leaves his job or business to focus on a silly relationship these days
Na jobless people get that time

Your logic is flawed

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Are Looking To Marry, Stay Away From Men Without Any Job Or Handwork” by ifynosmart(m): 1:00pm On Feb 21
Going through your post, I agree, and in the same vein, I advise women speaking from this [url]PODCAST captioned: SHE LOSES MORE! 📢🎤🎙️ https://anchor.fm/unfilteredrandomthoughts/episodes/She-Loses-More-e2g1s7t[/url]), to make sure they have their lives figured out and have something for themselves before getting married, no matter what the man promised you because when the going gets tough, most men will start seeing you as a liability when they cannot provide for you fully.

Click and Listen to the episode and all other episodes!
Cassandraloius:
Exactly. She should also be self employed.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Are Looking To Marry, Stay Away From Men Without Any Job Or Handwork” by Rubyjade: 3:25pm On Feb 22
undecided
Autobot05:

But the man should marry a lady without a job or handwork ?

No serious man leaves his job or business to focus on a silly relationship these days
Na jobless people get that time

Your logic is flawed
Re: Ladies, Are Looking To Marry, Stay Away From Men Without Any Job Or Handwork” by Rubyjade: 3:25pm On Feb 22
shocked
talk2hb1:

What if she is working, can't she marry the man and take care of the unemployed man.
Re: Ladies, Are Looking To Marry, Stay Away From Men Without Any Job Or Handwork” by talk2hb1(m): 3:44pm On Feb 22
Rubyjade:
shocked
🤔

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Are Looking To Marry, Stay Away From Men Without Any Job Or Handwork” by Caramia2020(m): 5:43pm On Feb 22
Both sides should be fully engaged because it takes two to scale through Tinubulation.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Are Looking To Marry, Stay Away From Men Without Any Job Or Handwork” by sageb: 7:38pm On Feb 22
Caramia2020:
Both sides should be fully engaged because it takes two to scale through Tinubulation.

so true

wahala in this Agbado kingdomcheesy

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Are Looking To Marry, Stay Away From Men Without Any Job Or Handwork” by toujurs: 7:49pm On Feb 22
tochez24:

it's low self-esteem that causes this. Women should stay away from jobless men, forgetting that it takes a jobless woman to be attracted to a jobless man. But it's fine if a man marries a jobless woman.

I laugh, i love this generation of women. And how penty they are. But alot of you will be single for life. It's not a curse, it's a reality.

So for instance i have a job, and an apartment you expect me to take a jobless woman seriously.

I will bang you tyre, and dump you off, the day i meet the woman of my status.

I like how, big boys are already treating you women. It's left for for low class, to start theirs.

If am rich, i will marry from a rich family, if am within the middle class i must marry from a comfortable
family, if i am poor i will settle for my fellow poor. I can't be rich and marry from a middle class.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Are Looking To Marry, Stay Away From Men Without Any Job Or Handwork” by Rubyjade: 8:15pm On Feb 22
Are you done with your studies in Unilag?
toujurs:
it's low self-esteem that causes this. Women should stay away from jobless men, forgetting that it takes a jobless woman to be attracted to a jobless man. But it's fine if a man marries a jobless woman.

I laugh, i love this generation of women. And how penty they are. But alot of you will be single for life. It's not a curse, it's a reality.

So for instance i have a job, and an apartment you expect me to take a jobless woman seriously.

I will bang you tyre, and dump you off, the day i meet the woman of my status.

I like how, big boys are already treating you women. It's left for for low class, to start theirs.

If am rich, i will marry from a rich family, if am within the middle class i must marry from a comfortable
family, if i am poor i will settle for my fellow poor. I can't be rich and marry from a middle class.
Re: Ladies, Are Looking To Marry, Stay Away From Men Without Any Job Or Handwork” by toujurs: 10:22pm On Feb 22
Rubyjade:
Are you done with your studies in Unilag?
Done and working.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Are Looking To Marry, Stay Away From Men Without Any Job Or Handwork” by Rubyjade: 7:12am On Feb 23
toujurs:
Done and working.
Congratulations
Re: Ladies, Are Looking To Marry, Stay Away From Men Without Any Job Or Handwork” by toujurs: 7:13am On Feb 23
Rubyjade:
Congratulations
kiss
Re: Ladies, Are Looking To Marry, Stay Away From Men Without Any Job Or Handwork” by Truvelisback(m): 7:20am On Feb 23
[quote author=Rubyjade post=128563760][/quote] You are right.
Re: Ladies, Are Looking To Marry, Stay Away From Men Without Any Job Or Handwork” by austine4real(m): 9:42am On Feb 23
I need a lady to support my farm business grin cheesy grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Can You Date Your Family Driver To The Point Of Marrying Him / How Will You Feel? / What Should Be Done If You Find Out Your Husband To Be Is A Fraudstar?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.