Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,848 members, 7,813,863 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:08 PM

Dollar Hits ₦1,900; Pound, ₦2,250 - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Dollar Hits ₦1,900; Pound, ₦2,250 (19972 Views)

Dollar Hits All-time Low, Crosses N1,500 At Official Market / Dollar Hits N600 At Parallel Market, FOREX Supply Shrinks / Massive Job Cut Looms As Dollar Hits ₦590, FOREX Scarcity Bites Harder (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dollar Hits ₦1,900; Pound, ₦2,250 by Sicklebear28: 10:26am On Feb 21
EreluRoz:
I'm new here and don't know what you are talking about

NA STATISTICS WE GO CHOP?

Then LegendHero, mannababaqgrillz, seunmsg, flokii, Emperorceasar, benuejosh, accordadoga26, TimeManager, KingKO22 screamed in climaxed frenzy and raised their hands even during the national anthem to hail their messiah tinubu as he licked the microphone cheesy

On his mandate shall they stand and scream RoNu RoNu RoNu till they fall flat on their faces cool
Re: Dollar Hits ₦1,900; Pound, ₦2,250 by chidiokay: 10:27am On Feb 21
millionboi2:
until south east is given a chance to rule this country, nothing changes

1st put una house in order and exemplify good leadership we have not seen in that region.. we are watching maybe then we can have a rethink.
Re: Dollar Hits ₦1,900; Pound, ₦2,250 by chidiokay: 10:28am On Feb 21
millionboi2:
until south east is given a chance to rule this country, nothing changes

1st put una house in order and exemplify good leadership we have not seen in that region.. we are watching maybe then we can have a rethink.
Re: Dollar Hits ₦1,900; Pound, ₦2,250 by Angelfrost(m): 10:30am On Feb 21
simplepee:
This is so Scary.

Nope... Not yet scary.

Wait till the Price of Petrol hits #1000 per liter.

The time for fear will be when ANARCHY takes over the nation. lipsrsealed
Re: Dollar Hits ₦1,900; Pound, ₦2,250 by Sicklebear28: 10:32am On Feb 21
cococandy:
I don’t know how to feel or deal with the fear in my heart concerning this situation.

Then LegendHero, mannababaqgrillz, seunmsg, flokii, Emperorceasar, benuejosh, accordadoga26, TimeManager, KingKO22 screamed in climaxed frenzy and raised their hands even during the national anthem to hail their messiah tinubu as he licked the microphone cheesy

On his mandate shall they stand and scream RoNu RoNu RoNu till they fall flat on their faces cool

Armageddon is here
Re: Dollar Hits ₦1,900; Pound, ₦2,250 by Sicklebear28: 10:34am On Feb 21
Jackson105:

Keep fooling yourself, hopefully you will get sense before you die.

Re: Dollar Hits ₦1,900; Pound, ₦2,250 by Connected1: 10:34am On Feb 21
nnewsnjobs:

Look at this slowpoke, so you believe everything you see on Internet. You will soon believe that you are in USA. Abeg dey your lane, cos am not the one creating this hardship for the country. Go and face Tinubu.
You are a fool, who doesn't have Binance/OKX/Roqqu/Chipper Cash, you can't even go to AbokiFx to check for rates.

You just be on here displaying your foolishness.
If I believed everything on the net, I would have believed you have sense, but I knew you were are fool from the onset.
Re: Dollar Hits ₦1,900; Pound, ₦2,250 by Angelfrost(m): 10:35am On Feb 21
irepnaija4eva:
I'm quite sure if Tinubu knew the Actual dept of Economic Quagmire the previous Government Plunge Nigeria into, He wouldn't Have dared to Contest...

He Has a Good Heart with The Nigerian Interest At Heart..

I Just Hope Things will Turn out Well At the End..

With all due respect, this is a very irritating statement.

My 7-year-old neighbor knew the exact condition of the nation's economy a few months before the election... No jokes!

How can you tell me an Ex-Governor, ruling party chieftain, and Buhari associate who had been in and out of Aso Rock more times than Buhari's wife didn't know the extent of the economic ruin done by the people he endorsed and supported??!

This excuse is lame and untenable.

1 Like

Re: Dollar Hits ₦1,900; Pound, ₦2,250 by Balistic4: 10:35am On Feb 21
irepnaija4eva:

Lolz.. Onye eriri eri... Obi onugbo.. Ezi n'ulo gi ni le.. ama ba uru n'uwa iputa ra.. Ihie obula i tinyere aka aman gaziri gi.. Ka ala nke i nēje ije n'elu ya jua gi.

Ka obi ọjọ gi ripia gi. Ka nkpuru-obi-gi nawaghari n'ọzara nke ise-okwu.

Onye nwuru anwu n' aga ije grin grin grin good heart ki you there. Ewu gambia. Negodu onye ana akpasu iwe. Ozuor
Re: Dollar Hits ₦1,900; Pound, ₦2,250 by ReubenE(m): 10:35am On Feb 21
dettolgel:
It is highly likely that the economy is being sabotage.

My question is who is responsible for this?

Is it possible that the current management of the CBN are still busy printing naira? If yes is city boy aware of this or is city boy printing his own share of the naira and converting it to dollars for further laundry?

Or are the owners of Nigeria behind this with the intention to build good reason to force city boy out of power and return power to the "born to rule"?

At this point it is either that president do not have a clue on what is happening or that he is aware of the situation but unable to do anything about it.

This is very scaring we are in deep shit we might hit Zimbabwe level of inflation and this will pose a huge threat to national unity.
@bold

There you have it
Re: Dollar Hits ₦1,900; Pound, ₦2,250 by Angelfrost(m): 10:37am On Feb 21
Kennyswag:
We don't spend those currencies in the streets of Nigeria.

Exactly... Please, remember to tell that to those selling petrol, foodstuffs, car parts, etc, while they dish out newly inflated prices to you. grin
Re: Dollar Hits ₦1,900; Pound, ₦2,250 by Sicklebear28: 10:38am On Feb 21
Jackson105:

I can see that the SW is pressing your neck and making your life m1serable, may it continues till the end of time.

Re: Dollar Hits ₦1,900; Pound, ₦2,250 by Tallesty1(m): 10:38am On Feb 21
pocohantas:

It is about 1800/$.
Nairaland should stop pushing these threads to FP. It is becoming scary and I am surprised some people are laughing over it. My parents house was burgled for the first time in 20>yrs.

Do people know the security implications of where we are headed?

cry cry cry cry
Re: Dollar Hits ₦1,900; Pound, ₦2,250 by irepnaija4eva(m): 10:40am On Feb 21
Balistic4:

Onye nwuru anwu n' aga ije grin grin grin good heart ki you there. Ewu gambia. Negodu onye ana akpasu iwe. Ozuor

Like i said may your evil heart consume you.. The ground you match on will reject you.. Your grave, the ground will spit you out, even the vultures will shit on your corpse.

Ka kamalu chụọ gị, ka ikuku ume gị, bụrụ ihe mgbu nye gị..
Ihe ndị a niile ga-adị n'ihu gị ruo ọgwụgwụ nke ndụ gị na-abaghị uru.
Re: Dollar Hits ₦1,900; Pound, ₦2,250 by Angelfrost(m): 10:41am On Feb 21
pocohantas:

It is about 1800/$.
Nairaland should stop pushing these threads to FP. It is becoming scary and I am surprised some people are laughing over it. My parents house was burgled for the first time in 20>yrs.

ANARCHY is upon the nation as we speak...!

People think it's a joke... Politicians are still fooling around, wining and dining.

If you are still in this nation in the coming months, just ensure you are keeping a very low profile... As in, pretend and act poor!

Cos, when shit hits the fan, the poor will massively come for the wealthy amongst them.
Re: Dollar Hits ₦1,900; Pound, ₦2,250 by nnewsnjobs: 10:41am On Feb 21
Connected1:

You are a fool, who doesn't have Binance/OKX/Roqqu/Chipper Cash, you can't even go to AbokiFx to check for rates.

You just be on here displaying your foolishness.
If I believed everything on the net, I would have believed you have sense, but I knew you were are fool from the onset.

Bro. this one you are venting all your anger on me this morning. What have I done to you?
Make person no comment his mind on nairaland again with receiving insults.

My comments should have not attracted insult from you, you could have easily refer me to Google like others without insulting me.

Anyway, no wahala. Just know that am not part of the government that brought frustration to you. So please channel your frustration in the right quarters, starting from Bubu to Tinubu and leave me alone kwanu.
Re: Dollar Hits ₦1,900; Pound, ₦2,250 by Balistic4: 10:42am On Feb 21
irepnaija4eva:

Like i said may your evil heart consume you.. The ground you match on will reject you.. Your grave, the ground will spit you out, even the vultures will shit on your corpse.

Ka kamalu chụọ gị, ka ikuku ume gị, bụrụ ihe mgbu nye gị..
Ihe ndị a niile ga-adị n'ihu gị ruo ọgwụgwụ nke ndụ gị na-abaghị uru.
Like I said, you are lost already to the cold hands of death, your current life is just for show. You will die soon.
Re: Dollar Hits ₦1,900; Pound, ₦2,250 by Banbanna(m): 10:43am On Feb 21
vastolord4:
It's getting realer than real.. its soo sad most people this generation won't experience a blissful nigeria, at least our parents gave us a detailed story of how they got job offers right from secondary school and that was if you didn't have an opportunity to further your education in the university. Seriously, consider leaving nigeria! Just leave it for them, for your kids to know they have a parent to tell them the story cos nigeria will not end us. People are looking older than their ages now!! Fact

@ the bolded, it's just torturing for the older parents/people reliving the good ol' Nigeria that they yearn to go back to but can't because time doesn't backtracks. It's so heartbreaking seeing what has become of this country. Our politicians have failed us miserably.

1 Like

Re: Dollar Hits ₦1,900; Pound, ₦2,250 by Sicklebear28: 10:44am On Feb 21
pocohantas:

It is about 1800/$.

On his mandate shall they stand and scream RoNu RoNu RoNu till they fall flat on their faces cool.....thieves came to my area yesterday.. People reap what they sow

Armageddon is here
Re: Dollar Hits ₦1,900; Pound, ₦2,250 by Emmabyte: 10:46am On Feb 21
Free MNK now or somalia will be a haven to what is to come
Re: Dollar Hits ₦1,900; Pound, ₦2,250 by Angelfrost(m): 10:46am On Feb 21
EreluRoz:
We will correct everything that's wrong in the next election. I'm so disappointed

This one is still talking about another election that is over 3 years away... Lol! grin

You should be thinking and wondering if there will still be a country called Nigeria standing by then.

Maybe you don't yet understand the gravity of what's about to befall this nation.

It has never been this bad in the history of this country... Yes, not even during the 3-year Civil War!
Re: Dollar Hits ₦1,900; Pound, ₦2,250 by EreluRoz: 10:47am On Feb 21
Angelfrost:

This one is still talking about another election that is over 3 years away... Lol! grin

You should be thinking and wondering if there will still be a country called Nigeria standing by then.

Maybe you don't yet understand the gravity of what's about to befall this nation.
Let's keep praying for the country
Re: Dollar Hits ₦1,900; Pound, ₦2,250 by irepnaija4eva(m): 10:50am On Feb 21
Angelfrost:

With all due respect, this is a very irritating statement.

My 7-year-old neighbor knew the exact condition of the nation's economy a few months before the election... No jokes!

How can you tell me an Ex-Governor, ruling party chieftain, and Buhari associate who had been in and out of Aso Rock more times than Buhari's wife didn't know the extent of the economic ruin done by the people he endorsed and supported??!

This excuse is lame and untenable.

I understand you, To me,in my on opinion, i think it was all about his Ego.. I'm sure you came across where former campaign director of the All Progressives Congress Presidential Campaign Council, Hajiya Naja'atu Muhammad said Tinubu had no plans on how to rule the country..
True he may have, but limited access to Aso rock but I'm sure he never knew the intoto of how rotfull Buhari had plunged the Country's Economy..
Re: Dollar Hits ₦1,900; Pound, ₦2,250 by EDOLUWA: 10:52am On Feb 21
APC destroyed Nigeria and now DESROYING it Indeed!!!!!!

Tinubuuuuuuuuu
Re: Dollar Hits ₦1,900; Pound, ₦2,250 by Eunoiaa(f): 10:56am On Feb 21
phorget:
Hitting 2000 is our target, from Yoruba RONU to Yoruba RUN O!

Wait- 💀💀
Re: Dollar Hits ₦1,900; Pound, ₦2,250 by Angelfrost(m): 10:59am On Feb 21
irepnaija4eva:

I understand you, To me,in my on opinion, i think it was all about his Ego.. I'm sure you came across where former campaign director of the All Progressives Congress Presidential Campaign Council, Hajiya Naja'atu Muhammad said Tinubu had no plans on how to rule the country..
True he may have, but limited access to Aso rock but I'm sure he never knew the intoto of how rotfull Buhari had plunged the Country's Economy..

Chief, trust me... He knew!!!

He also knew he had nothing to offer!

He just wanted to grab that position and add the feather to his cap before exiting this world.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dollar Hits ₦1,900; Pound, ₦2,250 by irepnaija4eva(m): 11:03am On Feb 21
Balistic4:

Like I said, you are lost already to the cold hands of death, your current life is just for show. You will die soon.

Enwere m ụmụaka, na site na amara nke Chineke, a ga m ahụ ụmụ ụmụ m n'ile.

You on the other hand, that lacks respect.
As i say..
May what you wish me befall you in 10 folds..
May your day turn to darkness.
May your mouth bring you trouble.
May your going out bring you misfortune.

Ka chi ala anyị kọchaa gi.
N’ihi obi ọjọọ gị, Ka nna nna gị hà jụrụ gị.
Ọ bụrụ na ị bụ nwata akwụkwọ, ị gaghị agụcha akwụkwọ.

You are cursed....
Re: Dollar Hits ₦1,900; Pound, ₦2,250 by Connected1: 11:06am On Feb 21
nnewsnjobs:

Bro. this one you are venting all your anger on me this morning. What have I done to you?
Make person no comment his mind on nairaland again with receiving insults.

My comments should have not attracted insult from you, you could have easily refer me to Google like others without insulting me.

Anyway, no wahala. Just know that am not part of the government that brought frustration to you. So please channel your frustration in the right quarters, starting from Bubu to Tinubu and leave me alone kwanu.
Before the hardship, there were foolish people like you and the hardship won't stop anyone from putting you in your place.

You have a phone and internet, I am also sure you are a graduate, yet you can't make good use of all the knowledge you have acquired on earth so far.

It's high time I ignored you.
Re: Dollar Hits ₦1,900; Pound, ₦2,250 by NowisGod109(f): 11:08am On Feb 21
Allow us spend 100usd max on our bvn monthly and see what the youth will bring in with that. We won't have to be running after aboki everything to get some things done. At least let's start from there
Re: Dollar Hits ₦1,900; Pound, ₦2,250 by Clasmanj(m): 11:30am On Feb 21
It have happen
Re: Dollar Hits ₦1,900; Pound, ₦2,250 by Sumerians: 11:31am On Feb 21
grin grin grin

*** to *** me Eleriburuku ni.
Re: Dollar Hits ₦1,900; Pound, ₦2,250 by Cantonese: 11:32am On Feb 21
michlins:
₦2000 before end of the week

3,000 in March.
Now their supporters justify it.
APC?

Always
Punishing
Citizens

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Okpella Mining Site: BUA Group Tells Dangote To Respect The Judicial Process / Why Do Neighbours Hardly Patronise Their Fellow Neighbour's Business? / CBN Bars Crypto Bank Account Operators From Cash Withdrawal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.