Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,306 members, 7,811,912 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:18 PM

Akpabio: Protests Against Rising Cost Of Living Are Sponsored - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akpabio: Protests Against Rising Cost Of Living Are Sponsored (21258 Views)

Arewa Begs East To Join Protest Against Rising Cost Of Living / Idahosa: June 12 Protesters Are Sponsored, Arab Spring Won’t Happen In Nigeria / Again, IMF Warns Nigeria Against Rising Debts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akpabio: Protests Against Rising Cost Of Living Are Sponsored by peteofi(m): 9:58am On Feb 21
What’s this guy saying? If he does not have anything to say make him shut up. This one wen suffer and hunger dey play sportybet for our head, he say protests are sponsored? If they are really sponsored I for take the money go find food na.
What a government.
Re: Akpabio: Protests Against Rising Cost Of Living Are Sponsored by PortHarcourtcit(m): 10:00am On Feb 21
Righthussle:
Yes, I thought so too. They're sponsored by Binance.

Fools...
have you read the article? If yes why did you not comprehend? Did you see where he said the state governors received 30B? why are the state governors so wicked to the masses? What stops them from releasing the money for the betterment of the masses? Why are you guys so fixated on my president that you lost your sense of humor?
Re: Akpabio: Protests Against Rising Cost Of Living Are Sponsored by Sonnobax15(m): 10:01am On Feb 21
Funkyswagzz:

He told you the absolute truth buh u r just ignorant. Please do your protest in peace and leave igbos alone. If you like let hunger kill everybody igbos are not protesting and we are not stupid owk
. grin. Ok oh igbo man wey get bullet proof stomach to hunger grin.

Like I said,las las we all are gonna learn,in verydarkman's voice-- grin
Re: Akpabio: Protests Against Rising Cost Of Living Are Sponsored by StraightGaay: 10:03am On Feb 21
Even the Ronu man that was revived with a plate of rice and stew was sponsored?

1 Like

Re: Akpabio: Protests Against Rising Cost Of Living Are Sponsored by ibux(m): 10:03am On Feb 21
this type of provocative statement coming from No 3 man in government is enough to cause coup. so they cannot see that these are spontaneous protests coming from people when being pushed to the wall . if an animal is pushed to the wall, the natural reaction is to face its attacker. that is the reflection of what we are seeing on the streets, and it is building up and this man is so daft to be saying this. time will tell for all of them.

1 Like

Re: Akpabio: Protests Against Rising Cost Of Living Are Sponsored by FireUpNow(m): 10:04am On Feb 21
I am sure that opposition are the one causing the naira to fall against the dollars and other international currencies
Re: Akpabio: Protests Against Rising Cost Of Living Are Sponsored by DestinyNigga: 10:04am On Feb 21
Anybody coming out to protest should be arrested and charge for treason and felony. Tinubu I know has hit the ground running. He's master strategist 😝😝😝
Re: Akpabio: Protests Against Rising Cost Of Living Are Sponsored by Funkyswagzz(m): 10:05am On Feb 21
Sonnobax15:
. grin. Ok oh igbo man wey get bullet proof stomach to hunger grin.

Like I said,las las we all are gonna learn,in verydarkman's voice-- grin

Exactly this was exactly what you wanted so let everybody suffer it. The worst part is the next election u will still vote tinubu then u tell me u have sense. Sheh una wan make nigeria fall.. don't worry e go fall yakata

2 Likes

Re: Akpabio: Protests Against Rising Cost Of Living Are Sponsored by chidiokay: 10:06am On Feb 21
mariahAngel:

Yinmu! undecided

With time? Why not now?

E sese bere!

As it not started, or have you not being watching the news ... in the north, in Sw we have seen protest, thats a build-up

The rain that shook the world started with mere breeze, Tinubu won't get away with these disappointment, Yiimu on
Re: Akpabio: Protests Against Rising Cost Of Living Are Sponsored by Pentagrich: 10:06am On Feb 21
Its so pathetic that these politicians are blind and deaf to the wailing in the country. They forget that power is transient. They'll definitely face the monsters they've made.
Re: Akpabio: Protests Against Rising Cost Of Living Are Sponsored by Hanndye: 10:07am On Feb 21
Stupid talk.
Re: Akpabio: Protests Against Rising Cost Of Living Are Sponsored by jadajada: 10:08am On Feb 21
Yes. They are sponsored by hunger. Hunger sponsored the protest
Re: Akpabio: Protests Against Rising Cost Of Living Are Sponsored by gotnel: 10:08am On Feb 21
O STUPID AKPABIO
How much do anyone needed to be paid before such a person can be mobilise?
The reality is that people are crying seriously and they don't need anyone to mobilise them to make trouble.
Not possible for us to be in the type of situation around the country now and people will not register their grievance.

1 Like

Re: Akpabio: Protests Against Rising Cost Of Living Are Sponsored by jiz: 10:08am On Feb 21
Abi naa person wey don chop dey get energy to protest. Useless senate president
Re: Akpabio: Protests Against Rising Cost Of Living Are Sponsored by Sonnobax15(m): 10:08am On Feb 21
Funkyswagzz:

Exactly this was exactly what you wanted so let everybody suffer it. The worst part is the next election u will still vote tinubu then u tell me u have sense. Sheh una wan make nigeria fall.. don't worry e go fall yakata
grin. Ok next time I will vote for your brother so that he can repair Nigeria,you hear igbo man grin
Re: Akpabio: Protests Against Rising Cost Of Living Are Sponsored by Banbanna(m): 10:08am On Feb 21
Franklyspeakin:
It is well
What is well here na?? Tell me. The way some of you people misuse this phrase really baffles me. It just sounds pathetic/pitiful. Any small/big thing, it is well. Smh!

1 Like

Re: Akpabio: Protests Against Rising Cost Of Living Are Sponsored by Funkyswagzz(m): 10:11am On Feb 21
Sonnobax15:
grin. Ok next time I will vote for your brother so that he can repair Nigeria,you hear igbo man grin

My dear that is ur business I don't care if you vote or not as for me nigeria is beyond repair unless that garbage resign asap and hand over to atiku

1 Like

Re: Akpabio: Protests Against Rising Cost Of Living Are Sponsored by efogator(f): 10:11am On Feb 21
This man is not sensible at all.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Akpabio: Protests Against Rising Cost Of Living Are Sponsored by ezekins: 10:11am On Feb 21
Sponsored by who? Apc is a curse to nigeria

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akpabio: Protests Against Rising Cost Of Living Are Sponsored by LEGALSER: 10:12am On Feb 21
peekspot:

https://www.thecable.ng/protests-against-rising-cost-of-living-are-sponsored-says-akpabio/amp

The day dey come. Its a gradual something, everyone of you criminals parading as politicians will have yourselves to blame. E go spread like wide fire but for now, wear your white babariga and keep opening your mouth waaaàaaah dey cap careless. grin cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Akpabio: Protests Against Rising Cost Of Living Are Sponsored by Angelfrost(m): 10:16am On Feb 21
See the mindset and thinking of the top elected people in this country...!

...And you think this nation is redeemable! Smh!!!

1 Like

Re: Akpabio: Protests Against Rising Cost Of Living Are Sponsored by udemzyudex(m): 10:19am On Feb 21
Imagine what this stooge is saying.
Re: Akpabio: Protests Against Rising Cost Of Living Are Sponsored by chidiokay: 10:23am On Feb 21
mrvitalis:

APC has openly said they sponsored 2011 protest against Jonathan

It's what they think is happening too

APC can say whatever they like buh i don't remember getting paid to protest that year and i don't see people saying otherwise, the only credit APc had then was notable faces from the party joined in the protest,

Politicians will always discredit every failure pointing fingers at "opposition" Na their way
Re: Akpabio: Protests Against Rising Cost Of Living Are Sponsored by chidiokay: 10:23am On Feb 21
mrvitalis:

APC has openly said they sponsored 2011 protest against Jonathan

It's what they think is happening too

APC can say whatever they like buh i don't remember getting paid to protest that year and i don't see people saying otherwise, the only credit APc had then was notable faces from the party joined in the protest

Politicians will always discredit every failure pointing fingers at "opposition" Na their way
Re: Akpabio: Protests Against Rising Cost Of Living Are Sponsored by Greattha: 10:25am On Feb 21
Yes indeed....they're sponsored....by Pdp and Lp

Infact there is no hunger in the land...they're all pretending...

Worse statements and body language have been made and portrayed so no surprises there.

Wicked People.

peekspot:

https://www.thecable.ng/protests-against-rising-cost-of-living-are-sponsored-says-akpabio/amp
Re: Akpabio: Protests Against Rising Cost Of Living Are Sponsored by Way4orward: 10:25am On Feb 21
This senseless man again
Re: Akpabio: Protests Against Rising Cost Of Living Are Sponsored by ExudeLoveToAll: 10:31am On Feb 21
The President Association of Nigerian sycophant, Abuja chapter.
Re: Akpabio: Protests Against Rising Cost Of Living Are Sponsored by callmevirus(m): 10:33am On Feb 21
Nothing concern me but E dey mind

What about the ones fainting, are they sponsored too?
Re: Akpabio: Protests Against Rising Cost Of Living Are Sponsored by Lanretoye(m): 10:34am On Feb 21
mrvitalis:
Because you did something ( APC sponsoring protest) doesn't mean others have that time

There is hunger in the land, if not that obedients decided not to protest Nigeria would have been completely shutdown right now
yes,obidients has the monopoly of protest.your brothers wey die during the endsars protest,una never see their dead bodies collect…chest beating clowns as usual,una go just die like chicken.
Re: Akpabio: Protests Against Rising Cost Of Living Are Sponsored by Greenfusion: 10:37am On Feb 21
Don't worry u would know better soon when d real protest start......make una dey play, don't fix d economic issue
Re: Akpabio: Protests Against Rising Cost Of Living Are Sponsored by Ekaka14: 10:40am On Feb 21
This Diarhea-mouth fellow again?? shocked
Re: Akpabio: Protests Against Rising Cost Of Living Are Sponsored by yeshuasfootstep(m): 10:41am On Feb 21
Ok.
Let's keep watching.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

11 Newly-promoted Commissioners Of Police Decorated / "I Will Never Return To PDP" - Olusegun Obasanjo / ”if Not For Shame & Fear Of EFCC, Amaechi & Tinubu Would Have Dumped APC ” Reno

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.