Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,224 members, 7,811,622 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:53 PM

New Generation Vs Old Fashioned Husband? Ladies Choose Wisely - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / New Generation Vs Old Fashioned Husband? Ladies Choose Wisely (27112 Views)

Help Needed. New Electricity Prepared Mater Vs Old Prepared Meter. / Thoughts On Thread: She Married An Old Fashioned Man, Kindly Advise Her / She Married An Old Fashioned Man, Kindly Advise Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Generation Vs Old Fashioned Husband? Ladies Choose Wisely by Focusmind: 1:59pm On Feb 22
I belong to old generation o but number two characteristics no follow, no matter how you try but it is doable if you want. undecided
Re: New Generation Vs Old Fashioned Husband? Ladies Choose Wisely by AskNgige2: 1:59pm On Feb 22
Jewessgratitud3:
I still prefer the old generation husband biko. Not all this Gen z wey dey behave like chingum boys all over the place and be talking like a woman.

Till now I fancy men in their late 40s, early and mid 50s and this is why all the 30s and mid 30s guys that came for me recently were rejected. I dislike small boys. In fact one is still Pained now because I rejected him and is been fighting me since then but me gan dey tell am say I get craze for head and no be by force to marry.

It s just natural with me. Since my secondary school days, I've only liked older men. Young guys are a big turn off. The only young guy I ever dated was my ex but he looks very mature you d think he's in his 40s then but I senior am cheesy.

Older husband for me Biko. If man hold you , you know say man hold you. No be all this one wey trouser dey pull comot for their waist wey no fit carry common hammer, rake or shovel.

From what I gathered here now

U have been dating married men since it becomes norms for you..

Remember, what goes around comes around

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: New Generation Vs Old Fashioned Husband? Ladies Choose Wisely by Heffalump(m): 2:02pm On Feb 22
descarado:
Who told you old generation husbands doesn't test before marriage?
Unless you mean before the civil war.

Testing, Testing is for all generations
Re: New Generation Vs Old Fashioned Husband? Ladies Choose Wisely by GenFunction: 2:05pm On Feb 22
[quote author=luminouz post=128589614]
No man came for you recently. Liar liar. Forming say you rejected men, at what age? Continue oh...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: New Generation Vs Old Fashioned Husband? Ladies Choose Wisely by Draslo(m): 2:10pm On Feb 22
descarado:
All these girls, they just don't want you to see their Mariana's trench but rush to pay bride price for their condemned pit
Re: New Generation Vs Old Fashioned Husband? Ladies Choose Wisely by GenFunction: 2:13pm On Feb 22
Jewessgratitud3:
I still prefer the old generation husband biko. Not all this Gen z wey dey behave like chingum boys all over the place and be talking like a woman.

Till now I fancy men in their late 40s, early and mid 50s and this is why all the 30s and mid 30s guys that came for me recently were rejected. I dislike small boys. In fact one is still Pained now because I rejected him and is been fighting me since then but me gan dey tell am say I get craze for head and no be by force to marry.

It s just natural with me. Since my secondary school days, I've only liked older men. Young guys are a big turn off. The only young guy I ever dated was my ex but he looks very mature you d think he's in his 40s then but I senior am cheesy.

Older husband for me Biko. If man hold you , you know say man hold you. No be all this one wey trouser dey pull comot for their waist wey no fit carry common hammer, rake or shovel.
.U sound MENOPAUSED,u old lady (juventus)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: New Generation Vs Old Fashioned Husband? Ladies Choose Wisely by Rejoice28(f): 2:15pm On Feb 22
Friends Jesus Christ loves y'all and he want you to accept him as your personal lord and saviour by giving your life to Christ, believing in him and repenting of your sins.remember tomorrow might be too late. Shalom

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: New Generation Vs Old Fashioned Husband? Ladies Choose Wisely by Paraman: 2:15pm On Feb 22
xynerise:
Some of the features of New Generation men:

1. Prefers the latest and trending fashion, culture and lifestyle
2. Loves to test (sex) first before marriage
3. Easily gets emotional
4. Kneels to Propose marriage to their girlfriend/Fiancée
5. Very active on social media.
6. Doesn't have time to volunteer in community services and join community meetings
7. Prefers the latest technology and more technology.....

Some features of Old fashioned man:
1.Doesnt care what's trending. He just want to look smart and matured and he respects the old tradition and culture.

2. Getting married before sex
3. Doesn't get emotional easily.
4. Straight to business of marriage. Meet the necessary people and do what's right. No time for drama.
5. Doesn't have time for chit-chat and gossips or look who is trending. Except for business sake.
6.Volunteers in community services and partake in village meetings

7. Less technology.

I am among the old fashioned men 😉

except from number 2, I'm part of the old fashioned men but
Re: New Generation Vs Old Fashioned Husband? Ladies Choose Wisely by Galaticos444: 2:19pm On Feb 22
U 4got to add dat d old generation marriage survived 4ever cos they didn't take religion seriously and by extension were not easily deceived by their pastors/Imam.if u are a single guy on dis forum pls avoid any gal that will tell u my pastor said I shouldn't do dis or dat undecided

1 Like

Re: New Generation Vs Old Fashioned Husband? Ladies Choose Wisely by mabea: 2:20pm On Feb 22
Old fashioned gang here
Re: New Generation Vs Old Fashioned Husband? Ladies Choose Wisely by Farrason: 2:25pm On Feb 22
descarado:

Mgbeke grin... You always like to point and lick fingers.
Re: New Generation Vs Old Fashioned Husband? Ladies Choose Wisely by ObalendeCMS: 2:30pm On Feb 22
GenZ husband.
Re: New Generation Vs Old Fashioned Husband? Ladies Choose Wisely by abauhere(m): 2:31pm On Feb 22
ArmaniUhuru:
New generation husbands attending PTA meeting in 2030.

Hahahahahahahwhwh...LOL
This guy your wickedness no get grade..OMG where did you get this pix from?
Hahah

2 Likes

Re: New Generation Vs Old Fashioned Husband? Ladies Choose Wisely by abauhere(m): 2:33pm On Feb 22
luminouz:

No man came for you recently. Liar liar. Forming say you rejected men, at what age? Continue oh...🙄🙄

Hahahahahaha..
The best B.P therapy center na NL...abi no be so?
Re: New Generation Vs Old Fashioned Husband? Ladies Choose Wisely by chidiokay: 2:34pm On Feb 22
Jewessgratitud3:

You like old men abi you like old rich men .... i understand as humans we all have "choices/preference" and i try to respect that buh when a young gurl says she prefer older men i feel its more about Gold-digging

its all a calculated attempts at financial stability, as most young guys are still trying to find there bearing undecided

2 Likes

Re: New Generation Vs Old Fashioned Husband? Ladies Choose Wisely by Jewessgratitud3: 2:34pm On Feb 22
Artscollection:

I love your stand but na the first idiot that abused you i will always blame. I understand from your narration someone very older than you was your first experience and your where infected with a mild Stockholm syndrome. I met alot of them like you while flowing, i could play both side depending on who i met then but the reason is always the same.

Leave those ones ranting above. They are chingum boys and that's how you know them. Always talking like mumus.

Seriously, not like I was dating married men but my choice has always been men years older than me. They are more responsible and sensible.

They go straight to the point and tell you what they want and that's final. Unlike chingum boys that will be shaking like jelly fish.

2 Likes

Re: New Generation Vs Old Fashioned Husband? Ladies Choose Wisely by abauhere(m): 2:35pm On Feb 22
GenFunction:
.U sound MENOPAUSED,u old lady (juventus)

Like Gen-Z's get bad mouth pass the oldskoolz
Re: New Generation Vs Old Fashioned Husband? Ladies Choose Wisely by Jewessgratitud3: 2:36pm On Feb 22
chidiokay:

You like old men abi you like old rich men .... i understand as humans we all have "choices/preference" and i try to respect that buh when a young gurl says she prefer older men i feel its more about Gold-digging

its all a calculated attempts at financial stability, as most young guys are still trying to find there bearing undecided

Before nkor?

By the way I say older men, not old men.
Re: New Generation Vs Old Fashioned Husband? Ladies Choose Wisely by Tonytonex(m): 2:47pm On Feb 22
xynerise:

3. Easily gets emotional
6. Doesn't have time to volunteer in community services and join community meetings

1.Doesnt care what's trending. He just want to look smart and matured and he respects the old tradition and culture.

4. Straight to business of marriage. Meet the necessary people and do what's right. No time for drama.
5. Doesn't have time for chit-chat and gossips or look who is trending. Except for business sake.

7. Less technology.

you are not a

Re: New Generation Vs Old Fashioned Husband? Ladies Choose Wisely by chidiokay: 2:49pm On Feb 22
Jewessgratitud3:

Before nkor?

By the way I say older men, not old men.

Older could be 2,3 or 6yrs ... such difference would still be a young man, except you are really old.
In a country like nigeria hardly will you find your "Kind of older men" that is not married or have kids, might even be a divorcee or widow maybe you should put all that into consideration

2 Likes

Re: New Generation Vs Old Fashioned Husband? Ladies Choose Wisely by Coconunu(m): 2:52pm On Feb 22
xynerise:

3. Easily gets emotional

7. Less technology.

Wetin u come dey do for nairaland ....(Old Generation)

Re: New Generation Vs Old Fashioned Husband? Ladies Choose Wisely by Mom007(f): 3:02pm On Feb 22
Old fashioned husbands are also handy around the house and know how to fix stuff, either electrical or other more manual stuff that requires a hammer. These kid-pseudo modern husbands cannot even change a light bulb not to talk of tracing a wire. They call electrician or carpenter for every little thing.

1 Like

Re: New Generation Vs Old Fashioned Husband? Ladies Choose Wisely by sheriffindy(m): 3:25pm On Feb 22
This post is not supposed to be here in the first place if you're really Old fashioned.

You're a typical example of what is happening to Naira and Nigeria.
Re: New Generation Vs Old Fashioned Husband? Ladies Choose Wisely by 7demons: 3:39pm On Feb 22
Nonsense!!
The person that put this up, how old are you?
Re: New Generation Vs Old Fashioned Husband? Ladies Choose Wisely by NOETHNICITY(m): 3:52pm On Feb 22
I’m proud to be of the old generation, but point 6 and 7 don’t apply to me.

1 Like

Re: New Generation Vs Old Fashioned Husband? Ladies Choose Wisely by crackhaus: 3:58pm On Feb 22
descarado:
I wonder cheesy
Re: New Generation Vs Old Fashioned Husband? Ladies Choose Wisely by obinna58(m): 3:59pm On Feb 22
Old fashioned are simps

They’re very responsible people
Re: New Generation Vs Old Fashioned Husband? Ladies Choose Wisely by IkeAbuja: 4:02pm On Feb 22
I'm 28 years not married but I'm old fashioned it gives me joy and peace of mind and that is the channel I have decided to follow till I kpai
Re: New Generation Vs Old Fashioned Husband? Ladies Choose Wisely by OnknownSoldier: 4:06pm On Feb 22
xynerise:

3. Easily gets emotional

7. Less technology.

I am old fashioned
Re: New Generation Vs Old Fashioned Husband? Ladies Choose Wisely by Pootle: 4:11pm On Feb 22
We wey dey the two nko
Re: New Generation Vs Old Fashioned Husband? Ladies Choose Wisely by leathalbeast: 4:33pm On Feb 22
Old fashioned men are boring, being a blend of both is better

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Moment Bride's Mum Warned The Groom Not To Lay Hands On Her Daughter (Video) / Family Searches For 13-year-old Daughter Since Christmas (pictured) / Man Orders Wife To Refund N1.4 Million He Spent In Marrying Her In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.