Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,572 members, 7,812,853 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:45 PM

Lady Harassed By Some Young Men Over Outfit She Wore To A Bus Park (pics, Video) - Fashion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Lady Harassed By Some Young Men Over Outfit She Wore To A Bus Park (pics, Video) (60238 Views)

The Revealing Outfits Bridesmaids Wore To Welcome Guests At A Wedding (Video) / See What This Lady Wore To The Bank That Sparked Outrage (pic, Video) / Lady Claimed Her Friend Is Flaunting A Borrowed Outfit She Has Refused To Return (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Harassed By Some Young Men Over Outfit She Wore To A Bus Park (pics, Video) by DeepSight(m): 8:47pm On Feb 21
Firstorderwizard:
Adam was naked until his eyes "opened" and he saw Eve's dangling apples and pink openings.
I agree with you that our forebears lived barely naked comfortably.
But just like Adam, our eyes have "opened".
Any female dressing provocatively is seeking to swallow or be swallowed simple.

What is wrong with swallowing or being swallowed?
Re: Lady Harassed By Some Young Men Over Outfit She Wore To A Bus Park (pics, Video) by Calitoscassius(m): 8:49pm On Feb 21
DeepSight:

Thank you!
Cheers! grin
Re: Lady Harassed By Some Young Men Over Outfit She Wore To A Bus Park (pics, Video) by Calitoscassius(m): 8:52pm On Feb 21
Those gay men should come here in Miami and see women walking about in see through bras and underwears, some of them sun tan on the beach bare breasted, i love it! tongue

1 Like

Re: Lady Harassed By Some Young Men Over Outfit She Wore To A Bus Park (pics, Video) by DeepSight(m): 8:52pm On Feb 21
Uptheante:
& Shuwa Arab girls beat them hands down with regards to beauty.

I can testify @ shuwa arab. Unbelievably beautiful.
Re: Lady Harassed By Some Young Men Over Outfit She Wore To A Bus Park (pics, Video) by Firstorderwizard(m): 8:52pm On Feb 21
Nothing. This time she was swallowed.
Why the complain then ?

DeepSight:

What is wrong with swallowing or being swallowed?
Re: Lady Harassed By Some Young Men Over Outfit She Wore To A Bus Park (pics, Video) by DeepSight(m): 8:53pm On Feb 21
Firstorderwizard:
Nothing. This time she was swallowed.
Why the complain then ?

Sorry I was referring to a different type of swallowing.
Re: Lady Harassed By Some Young Men Over Outfit She Wore To A Bus Park (pics, Video) by DeepSight(m): 8:54pm On Feb 21
Calitoscassius:
Those gay men should come here in Miami and see women walking about in see through bras and underwears, some of them sun tan on the beach bare breasted, i love it! tongue

Gbam!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Harassed By Some Young Men Over Outfit She Wore To A Bus Park (pics, Video) by Tommydare(m): 9:03pm On Feb 21
So, are we supposed to fold our hands and watch? You advice her, you overstep your bound, you pour water on her na harassment according to you. Na this kind thing wey you dey talk dey spoil our society. You can't do somethings just because you feel like especially if you are in public. You have to respect others. When you are in Rome, behave like the Roman's.
maasoap:

That's why I said it is not even your duty or job to advise her. Advising her could even mean that you are overstepping your boundary.

It doesn't matter if 90% of Nigerians support what the guy did. It is what the law supports that matters. And this is clearly a case of harassment and assault.
Re: Lady Harassed By Some Young Men Over Outfit She Wore To A Bus Park (pics, Video) by drerocker: 9:10pm On Feb 21
immortalcrown:
"Lady harassed by young mad men after she first harassed herself".

The way you dress is the way you are addressed. But no justification for the harassment because two wrongs do not make a right.
There is justification
Re: Lady Harassed By Some Young Men Over Outfit She Wore To A Bus Park (pics, Video) by tnerro1(m): 9:13pm On Feb 21
khattab02:
chai..

So u dey observe things beneath..

Bad guy

Trust me , you can observe it self, it’s easy to know when our northern sisters no wear bra or pant inside their clothes/ hijab
Re: Lady Harassed By Some Young Men Over Outfit She Wore To A Bus Park (pics, Video) by Kkk777: 9:43pm On Feb 21
Nkl4u:
I’m a lady, I will commend the efforts of those guys to restore sanity back to her. They did well by asking her to go home and change her revealing outfit

Mind your business has plunged the society into something else

God bless you
Re: Lady Harassed By Some Young Men Over Outfit She Wore To A Bus Park (pics, Video) by Laurene: 10:05pm On Feb 21
KosiGee:

What if this is some sort of social experiment!! Look at the two main guys in that video. They had similar hair style, their clothes contrast with that of the park workers…yes they could be passengers…but one of them was apparently harassing her, provoking her while the other one tried to calm her down. Even the way the big guy was inciting and spraying water at her look suspicious.
This could’ve been staged. If it was, it’s been well acted.

If this wasn’t scripted, then I’ll think this girl would come back with either some police boss that visits her products regularly or some really bad boys with lots of ammo to storm that park and wreck havoc.
Do you think those guys live in that park?

1 Like

Re: Lady Harassed By Some Young Men Over Outfit She Wore To A Bus Park (pics, Video) by Ibaku(m): 10:39pm On Feb 21
You can’t confront any one in that manner in Europe. , police go move you.
Re: Lady Harassed By Some Young Men Over Outfit She Wore To A Bus Park (pics, Video) by SweetDipBenny(m): 11:12pm On Feb 21
Know your environment..
Re: Lady Harassed By Some Young Men Over Outfit She Wore To A Bus Park (pics, Video) by justli: 11:15pm On Feb 21
immortalcrown:
"Lady harassed by young mad men after she first harassed herself".

The way you dress is the way you are addressed. But no justification for the harassment because two wrongs do not make a right.

100% justified. She also harassed them by walking about nude.
Re: Lady Harassed By Some Young Men Over Outfit She Wore To A Bus Park (pics, Video) by justli: 11:19pm On Feb 21
EreluRoz:
They don't have right to harass her like that, she's not answereth to any of them.

In a sanner clime they'll all be arrested.

Well, now you know that she is. She can go and call police. Social justice is a real thing. You behave in roman as the romans do, not as the emperor does.
Respect the people's wish. These spirit of LovePeddler in our women must be pushed backed unless, we will lose our culture
Re: Lady Harassed By Some Young Men Over Outfit She Wore To A Bus Park (pics, Video) by justli: 11:24pm On Feb 21
Jmk9292:
This must be staged. Nothing gives you right to embarrass a stranger in that manner.

Nudity in public is an offense.
Re: Lady Harassed By Some Young Men Over Outfit She Wore To A Bus Park (pics, Video) by Pauliaette(m): 11:26pm On Feb 21
I don't really know what inside their head, this gender no dey think straight
Re: Lady Harassed By Some Young Men Over Outfit She Wore To A Bus Park (pics, Video) by Johnjustice: 12:05am On Feb 22
Not cool guys.
Re: Lady Harassed By Some Young Men Over Outfit She Wore To A Bus Park (pics, Video) by DrMuzungu(m): 12:07am On Feb 22
saz no to indecency!
say no to olosho!
say no to ashawo!

I only blame Th1efnubu for this! Or GEJ!
Re: Lady Harassed By Some Young Men Over Outfit She Wore To A Bus Park (pics, Video) by Jmk9292(m): 1:05am On Feb 22
justli:

Nudity in public is an offense.

Punishable by who and how? In what way and manner?
Note: I don't support nudity
Re: Lady Harassed By Some Young Men Over Outfit She Wore To A Bus Park (pics, Video) by TOPCRUISE(m): 1:28am On Feb 22
Those defending the lady are brothel romancers.
Re: Lady Harassed By Some Young Men Over Outfit She Wore To A Bus Park (pics, Video) by Cromagnon: 3:03am On Feb 22
eazzzy1:
This is one of the consequences of unemployment. See able bodied men assembled during working hours to fool themselves. Is there a law against indecent dressing? If there is, why not get the authorities to come pick her up? How many men have been harassed for going out with button open or wearing singlets?

We complained when SARS were arresting and harassing people based on mode of dressing then perpetrate and applaud the same thing when it suits us.

I hope the girl knows someone that knows someone. When the guy is found somewhere we will all blame Fulani herdsmen not knowing his inability to mind his business or unemployment is what got him there.
not Egbert law is written
I have freedom of speech but only a fool will go and say up tinubu in igbo land and be claiming law
Re: Lady Harassed By Some Young Men Over Outfit She Wore To A Bus Park (pics, Video) by youngdabold19: 3:25am On Feb 22
eazzzy1:
This is one of the consequences of unemployment. See able bodied men assembled during working hours to fool themselves. Is there a law against indecent dressing? If there is, why not get the authorities to come pick her up? How many men have been harassed for going out with button open or wearing singlets?

We complained when SARS were arresting and harassing people based on mode of dressing then perpetrate and applaud the same thing when it suits us.

I hope the girl knows someone that knows someone. When the guy is found somewhere we will all blame Fulani herdsmen not knowing his inability to mind his business or unemployment is what got him there.

According to law, she is liable to a short term jail and fine of 500k for indecent dressing.
Re: Lady Harassed By Some Young Men Over Outfit She Wore To A Bus Park (pics, Video) by youngdabold19: 3:26am On Feb 22
Jmk9292:

Punishable by who and how? In what way and manner?
Note: I don't support nudity

By the Nigerian law.
Re: Lady Harassed By Some Young Men Over Outfit She Wore To A Bus Park (pics, Video) by udomonday: 4:35am On Feb 22
In my area that is how almost every girl dresses these days,and it makes them less attractive,because the breast that used to be hidden,has now become a public specimen,and the more they expose it,the less attractive it becomes.
Re: Lady Harassed By Some Young Men Over Outfit She Wore To A Bus Park (pics, Video) by Nkl4u: 4:59am On Feb 22
Kkk777:

God bless you
Bless you too smiley
Re: Lady Harassed By Some Young Men Over Outfit She Wore To A Bus Park (pics, Video) by Onionstew: 5:24am On Feb 22
NairaOcean:
The young men who insisted that she must go back home and change her revealing outfit, poured water on her and taunted her around the park. The lady however pushed back and asked why they were “embarrassing” her. shocked

As people flocked to the scene, the lady conceded and boarded a bike to leave.

Link to video https://twitter.com/dammiedammie35/status/1760241469506326932?t=GwXwHJQB4AeMrm_ZeK5ijg&s=08

Kwuoret!
That's what I am talking about... Make she go change her cloths.... Very silly somebody embarassed
Re: Lady Harassed By Some Young Men Over Outfit She Wore To A Bus Park (pics, Video) by BluntCrazeMan: 6:21am On Feb 22
NairaOcean:
The young men who insisted that she must go back home and change her revealing outfit, poured water on her and taunted her around the park. The lady however pushed back and asked why they were “embarrassing” her. shocked

As people flocked to the scene, the lady conceded and boarded a bike to leave.

Link to video https://twitter.com/dammiedammie35/status/1760241469506326932?t=GwXwHJQB4AeMrm_ZeK5ijg&s=08

That's a skit.
There's nothing you will tell me for me not to believe that it was a skit.
Re: Lady Harassed By Some Young Men Over Outfit She Wore To A Bus Park (pics, Video) by HRMK: 7:04am On Feb 22
do you blame her for promoting her #trade in the current state of the nation?she was simply using what she has to get what she wants....hahaha....this is 9ja NOW........NAWA!!
Re: Lady Harassed By Some Young Men Over Outfit She Wore To A Bus Park (pics, Video) by BALLOSKI: 7:32am On Feb 22
Sirhush:
If I was there I for try touch that nipple shocked
You're sex-starved!
Re: Lady Harassed By Some Young Men Over Outfit She Wore To A Bus Park (pics, Video) by BALLOSKI: 7:33am On Feb 22
They should not have treated her that way.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

These Slaying Ladies Took Agbada Outfit To Another Level (pics) / Every Slim Nigerian Girl Will Relate To These Problems / The Fashion 'Fraud' Committed By Lagos Slay Queens (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.