Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,369 members, 7,812,067 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:37 AM

Lady Harassed By Some Young Men Over Outfit She Wore To A Bus Park (pics, Video) - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Lady Harassed By Some Young Men Over Outfit She Wore To A Bus Park (pics, Video) (60228 Views)

The Revealing Outfits Bridesmaids Wore To Welcome Guests At A Wedding (Video) / See What This Lady Wore To The Bank That Sparked Outrage (pic, Video) / Lady Claimed Her Friend Is Flaunting A Borrowed Outfit She Has Refused To Return (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Harassed By Some Young Men Over Outfit She Wore To A Bus Park (pics, Video) by sylve11: 4:13pm On Feb 21
Na wa o sad cool
Re: Lady Harassed By Some Young Men Over Outfit She Wore To A Bus Park (pics, Video) by Emmexguy123: 4:13pm On Feb 21
Africans especially Nigerians are good at copying the bad side of western life but totally fail to copy the good side.

Our politicians are even the worse.
Nigeria is capable of building all the good infrastructures especially good hospitals they are enjoying in other countries but they won't build any here.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Harassed By Some Young Men Over Outfit She Wore To A Bus Park (pics, Video) by AMAUCHESKY(m): 4:13pm On Feb 21
If is the other way round now....
Bad addiction can reduced your level of efficiency..kick it out now with our 120days solution via my signature
Re: Lady Harassed By Some Young Men Over Outfit She Wore To A Bus Park (pics, Video) by AlabiKILLER2021(m): 4:14pm On Feb 21
E-BOLA Tinubu Amoda
Re: Lady Harassed By Some Young Men Over Outfit She Wore To A Bus Park (pics, Video) by Firstorderwizard(m): 4:14pm On Feb 21
Simping is a disease. Have sense

Freelancerr:
Those guys should be arrested for harassing the lady.

Unless it's a skit, if not that guy should be dealt with.

You don't know the lady neither is she your wife, you are not related to her.

You came out in public to harass an adult.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Harassed By Some Young Men Over Outfit She Wore To A Bus Park (pics, Video) by Savanahustle: 4:14pm On Feb 21
Hmm

If you don’t learn at home you must learn in the streets
Re: Lady Harassed By Some Young Men Over Outfit She Wore To A Bus Park (pics, Video) by Jmk9292(m): 4:14pm On Feb 21
This must be staged. Nothing gives you right to embarrass a stranger in that manner.

4 Likes

Re: Lady Harassed By Some Young Men Over Outfit She Wore To A Bus Park (pics, Video) by DeepSight(m): 4:14pm On Feb 21
KingDash09:
The guy na correct guy

Dress decently you will not die
We men respect decency a lot
But spirit of ashawo no won gree for una

If you be man and you support this girl for here you fit allow you sister or wife make she do hookup be that

Can I help you with a ticket and immigrant visa to Saudi Arabia?
Re: Lady Harassed By Some Young Men Over Outfit She Wore To A Bus Park (pics, Video) by Akalia(m): 4:14pm On Feb 21
Those young men are angry perverts who are mad that they can't have a taste of her body so they resorted to shaming her.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Harassed By Some Young Men Over Outfit She Wore To A Bus Park (pics, Video) by Way4orward: 4:15pm On Feb 21
She's shameless

2 Likes

Re: Lady Harassed By Some Young Men Over Outfit She Wore To A Bus Park (pics, Video) by papiwyte(m): 4:15pm On Feb 21
grin grin
Re: Lady Harassed By Some Young Men Over Outfit She Wore To A Bus Park (pics, Video) by DeepSight(m): 4:15pm On Feb 21
RickyJesus:
Mad respect to this man. I am very impressed with the way he handle the situation.

You need to watch the video to appreciate the level of stupidity display by this specimen.

1 Like

Re: Lady Harassed By Some Young Men Over Outfit She Wore To A Bus Park (pics, Video) by nairalanda1(m): 4:15pm On Feb 21
Did not know we had sharia law in the South.

Well, next time, anyone praising this act, should not complain about the Muslims then.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Harassed By Some Young Men Over Outfit She Wore To A Bus Park (pics, Video) by DeepSight(m): 4:15pm On Feb 21
eazzzy1:
This is one of the consequences of unemployment. See able bodied men assembled during working hours to fool themselves. Is there a law against indecent dressing? If there is, why not get the authorities to come pick her up? How many men have been harassed for going out with button open or wearing singlets?

We complained when SARS were arresting and harassing people based on mode of dressing then perpetrate and applaud the same thing when it suits us.

I hope the girl knows someone that knows someone. When the guy is found somewhere we will all blame Fulani herdsmen not knowing his inability to mind his business or unemployment is what got him there.

God bless you. Sense at last.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Harassed By Some Young Men Over Outfit She Wore To A Bus Park (pics, Video) by reiddecuti: 4:16pm On Feb 21
Ghen Ghen
Re: Lady Harassed By Some Young Men Over Outfit She Wore To A Bus Park (pics, Video) by DeepSight(m): 4:16pm On Feb 21
KosiGee:

Would this girl dress and walk the street of Kano, Kaduna, Katsina and some other northern states??

Her dressing was highly provocative and inappropriate. Who would a young girl like this be showing off breasts like that?

1 Like

Re: Lady Harassed By Some Young Men Over Outfit She Wore To A Bus Park (pics, Video) by Dennisochampa: 4:16pm On Feb 21
Can they arrest her please...
She get luck say no be where radical Muslims dey...

By now, her head for don reach okomomaiko while her body dey lekki....

Na these kind people dey spoil the society... No brains anymore.....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Harassed By Some Young Men Over Outfit She Wore To A Bus Park (pics, Video) by DeepSight(m): 4:16pm On Feb 21
EreluRoz:
They don't have right to harass her like that, she's not answereth to any of them.

In a sanner clime they'll all be arrested.

Thank you!

1 Like

Re: Lady Harassed By Some Young Men Over Outfit She Wore To A Bus Park (pics, Video) by AuwalYusuf812(m): 4:17pm On Feb 21
Ashawo.Hookup

1 Like

Re: Lady Harassed By Some Young Men Over Outfit She Wore To A Bus Park (pics, Video) by DeepSight(m): 4:17pm On Feb 21
Freelancerr:
Those guys should be arrested for harassing the lady.

Unless it's a skit, if not that guy should be dealt with.

You don't know the lady neither is she your wife, you are not related to her.

You came out in public to harass an adult.

Bless you!

1 Like

Re: Lady Harassed By Some Young Men Over Outfit She Wore To A Bus Park (pics, Video) by oluwasegun007(m): 4:17pm On Feb 21
Moral decadence in the society....
Re: Lady Harassed By Some Young Men Over Outfit She Wore To A Bus Park (pics, Video) by money121(m): 4:17pm On Feb 21
Are they right to harass her, the answer is No

Is she right to come outside dressed in that manner, the answer is also No

If you leave your house dressed half naked like this then you should know your fellow mad people are those you are likely to come across

1 Like

Re: Lady Harassed By Some Young Men Over Outfit She Wore To A Bus Park (pics, Video) by Ken4Christ: 4:19pm On Feb 21
Sirhush:
If I was there I for try touch that nipple shocked

Jesus is coming soon. Repent ooo.

1 Like

Re: Lady Harassed By Some Young Men Over Outfit She Wore To A Bus Park (pics, Video) by loswhite(m): 4:20pm On Feb 21
KingDash09:
The guy na correct guy

Dress decently you will not die
We men respect decency a lot
But spirit of ashawo no won gree for una

If you be man and you support this girl for here you fit allow you sister or wife make she do hookup be that
Who dey patronize the hook up? Same hypocrites...lol

1 Like

Re: Lady Harassed By Some Young Men Over Outfit She Wore To A Bus Park (pics, Video) by DeepSight(m): 4:20pm On Feb 21
Nkl4u:
I’m a lady, I will commend the efforts of those guys to restore sanity back to her. They did well by asking her to go home and change her revealing outfit

Mind your business has plunged the society into something else

Or can I buy you the Muslim Ninja outfit for women, including gloves and face veil?

1 Like

Re: Lady Harassed By Some Young Men Over Outfit She Wore To A Bus Park (pics, Video) by mofedamijo(m): 4:22pm On Feb 21
I do not support embarrassing her in such manner.

Having said that, I think condemning her outfit would have been appropriate.

Some of you keep saying people should nind their business, mind your business, mind your business, and we will have our ladies walking around nude. We will have our young men sagging their trousers like idiots.

This whole mind your business is making people do stupid stuff. Even in the U.S and U.K, such dressing is frowned upon. But a lot of people who have never left their street thinks this is normal in the U.S, no its not.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Harassed By Some Young Men Over Outfit She Wore To A Bus Park (pics, Video) by GoodSpirit: 4:22pm On Feb 21
Jmk9292:
This must be staged. Nothing gives you right to embarrass a stranger in that manner.

You have most been to a typical Nigerian park where boys harass ladies that dress up with reveling clothes that's why you term it as a skit believing it's something that can't happen.
Re: Lady Harassed By Some Young Men Over Outfit She Wore To A Bus Park (pics, Video) by RickyJesus: 4:23pm On Feb 21
DeepSight:

You are not making sense, we are not talking about extremist here. Know when to make proper comparison.
Re: Lady Harassed By Some Young Men Over Outfit She Wore To A Bus Park (pics, Video) by loswhite(m): 4:24pm On Feb 21
eazzzy1:
This is one of the consequences of unemployment. See able bodied men assembled during working hours to fool themselves. Is there a law against indecent dressing? If there is, why not get the authorities to come pick her up? How many men have been harassed for going out with button open or wearing singlets?

We complained when SARS were arresting and harassing people based on mode of dressing then perpetrate and applaud the same thing when it suits us.

I hope the girl knows someone that knows someone. When the guy is found somewhere we will all blame Fulani herdsmen not knowing his inability to mind his business or unemployment is what got him there.
Don't mind them. They all forming saints...lol and some of them are are patronizing the same hookup. I think we need to support SARS harrasing the youth if dey do dreads and sag thier bursars. Jobless touts that are taking hard drugs do not have a right to form saint amd harrass anyone.

4 Likes

Re: Lady Harassed By Some Young Men Over Outfit She Wore To A Bus Park (pics, Video) by uba1991: 4:25pm On Feb 21
Very good, she wanted the attention and she got it.
Re: Lady Harassed By Some Young Men Over Outfit She Wore To A Bus Park (pics, Video) by chopnaira: 4:25pm On Feb 21
NairaOcean:
The young men who insisted that she must go back home and change her revealing outfit, poured water on her and taunted her around the park. The lady however pushed back and asked why they were “embarrassing” her. shocked

As people flocked to the scene, the lady conceded and boarded a bike to leave.
Okay. Seen the video.
Re: Lady Harassed By Some Young Men Over Outfit She Wore To A Bus Park (pics, Video) by maasoap(m): 4:25pm On Feb 21
immortalcrown:
"Lady harassed by young mad men after she first harassed herself".

The way you dress is the way you are addressed. But no justification for the harassment because two wrongs do not make a right.
We know there is heat but she could at least wear bra. But that guy harassing her deserves to explain himself to a judge

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Buy Quality Plain And Patterned Fabrics / These Slaying Ladies Took Agbada Outfit To Another Level (pics) / Every Slim Nigerian Girl Will Relate To These Problems

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.