Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,920 members, 7,817,697 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:30 PM

NIGERIA Has Gone To The Dogs. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / NIGERIA Has Gone To The Dogs. (590 Views)

Another Man Has Gone To See The Parent Of My Wife To Be. / "If A Woman Is Not Married By 30 Her Mileage Has Gone Far" - Nigerian Man Says / See The Romantic Way A Man Proposed To His Girlfriend That Has Gone Viral(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

NIGERIA Has Gone To The Dogs. by MisterBanny(m): 1:34pm On Feb 21
Nairaland family, I can't seem to understand what's happening any longer. People are dying on a daily basis. I don't know how widows, orphans, the aged ones without children, and the Jobless ones are coping in this hard times. Since I was born, I have never seen something as bad as this. My heart is troubled. Every night I go to bed, I am unable to sleep due to the thought of what I would eat the next day. No parents to run to for help, no elder one to support, no good job. Even prisoners are feeding better than most of us not in prison.
We said Tinubus govt would be better than Buharis but it's now worse than ever.
All the prayers we've been praying, is it that God isn't hearing us? Does God take pleasure in seeing His children suffer? I'm tired and fed up already. Sometimes, I wish God could ask us before creating and bringing us into this world.
I need Help to survive now please my people
Re: NIGERIA Has Gone To The Dogs. by FRANCISTOWN: 5:45pm On Feb 21
Take it to the cats then.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: NIGERIA Has Gone To The Dogs. by MisterBanny(m): 5:49pm On Feb 21
FRANCISTOWN:
Take it to the cats then.

Ode!
Re: NIGERIA Has Gone To The Dogs. by FRANCISTOWN: 5:54pm On Feb 21
MisterBanny:

Ode!
Your father and your grandfather

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: NIGERIA Has Gone To The Dogs. by MisterBanny(m): 6:45pm On Feb 21
FRANCISTOWN:

Your father and your grandfather

Oponu
Re: NIGERIA Has Gone To The Dogs. by FRANCISTOWN: 10:18pm On Feb 21
MisterBanny:

Oponu
Your father, your grandfather and every member of your generation in my age bracket

1 Like

Re: NIGERIA Has Gone To The Dogs. by MisterBanny(m): 11:32pm On Feb 21
FRANCISTOWN:

Your father, your grandfather and every member of your generation in my age bracket

Oloriburuku
Re: NIGERIA Has Gone To The Dogs. by Perfectman91: 12:08am On Feb 22
Don't you know that Nigeria is the hell we read of in the bible and the suffering we are facing was used to illustrate fire

1 Like

Re: NIGERIA Has Gone To The Dogs. by FRANCISTOWN: 5:08pm On Feb 22
MisterBanny:

Oloriburuku
Nice to meet you and your family

(1) (Reply)

A Guy Should Have A House At The Age Of 21/22, So We Ladies Can Stay - Lady(vid) / Ways To Build Happy, Lasting Relationships / Ex Wants Him Back After He Won The N2m Promo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.