Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,788 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:31 AM

Labour Party Chairman, Julius Abure Arrested In Benin (Pictures) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Labour Party Chairman, Julius Abure Arrested In Benin (Pictures) (32480 Views)

LP National Chairman, Julius Abure Urges Obidient Family To Sustain The Momentum / Labour Party: Appeal Court Affirms Julius Abure As National Chairman / Peter Obi: Julius Abure Remains My Own Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Labour Party Chairman, Julius Abure Arrested In Benin (Pictures) by SSPX2(m): 3:10pm On Feb 21
Nkita ara

1 Like

Re: Labour Party Chairman, Julius Abure Arrested In Benin (Pictures) by femisplash: 3:15pm On Feb 21
Ogiame:
Ever since I embarrassed you for your bigotry on your thread, you've been looking to take your pound of flesh.

Falsehood? Lol, you're a clown bro. grin

What else have you got than your childish deflection?. Stay focused and answer the question- Are you more Obidient than those who passed a vote of confidence on Abure?, Are you holier than the hierrachy of the party who tried covering his acts of criminality?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Labour Party Chairman, Julius Abure Arrested In Benin (Pictures) by Ogiame: 3:18pm On Feb 21
femisplash:

What else have you got than your childish deflection?. Stay focused and answer the question- Are you more Obidient than those who passed a vote of confidence on Abure?, Are you holier than the hierrachy of the party who tried covering his acts of criminality?
Deflection? Dude, you just wanna get your pound of flesh since that very day.

I don't answer BIGOTS questions. Sorry.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Labour Party Chairman, Julius Abure Arrested In Benin (Pictures) by Ibrahimcoomasie: 3:23pm On Feb 21
Not suprised one bit. I only wonder why it took so long for him to get arrested. They were selling the nomination form for millions of naira even after primary had been concluded.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Labour Party Chairman, Julius Abure Arrested In Benin (Pictures) by Ogiame: 3:27pm On Feb 21
Ibrahimcoomasie:
Not suprised one bit. I only wonder why it took so long for him to get arrested. They were selling the nomination form for millions of naira even after primary had been concluded.
Thank you bro.

I want Abure and those supporting him to spend their Easter and Eid Malud celebration in Kirikiri maximum prison.

2 Likes

Re: Labour Party Chairman, Julius Abure Arrested In Benin (Pictures) by spiSeyi: 3:33pm On Feb 21
The worse of PBAT is the best of Ob! and At!ku if USD in PBAT gov is 2,000. It would be 5k in A!ku or Ob! gov grin

6 Likes

Re: Labour Party Chairman, Julius Abure Arrested In Benin (Pictures) by DeepSight(m): 3:34pm On Feb 21
DeLaRue:

Why is he on the floor, an a Policeman seem to be pulling him by his collar. That's terrible.

Honestly.

1 Like

Re: Labour Party Chairman, Julius Abure Arrested In Benin (Pictures) by chopnaira: 3:35pm On Feb 21
Wolexyoshi:
But the man in this picture no look like Abure nah. Abi because he is always putting on hat or something??
That is Abure. He is not wearing his cap and glasses, hence he looks different.

4 Likes

Re: Labour Party Chairman, Julius Abure Arrested In Benin (Pictures) by Judolisco(m): 3:36pm On Feb 21
Ogiame:
Very good, I said it that this guy is a lanky criminal.

My friends father who's a politician in Edo State was right. Never doubted Epa.

One thing I love about the Obidient movement is that we don't cover wrong doings like some other political parties. We go drag you out like Lamidi Apapa.
what's Apapa's sin? Was he not d deputy chairman of d party before u guys hijack d party from him

6 Likes

Re: Labour Party Chairman, Julius Abure Arrested In Benin (Pictures) by Inobeyourmate: 3:36pm On Feb 21
Lol, obedients don dey use style defend their party again say Laborers no dey cover fraudsters, no be una dey defend am few days ago say Abure na clean man say nah the treasurer be the bad apple for una party? Oloun ngbo, were gidi n she gbotbo yin πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Labour Party Chairman, Julius Abure Arrested In Benin (Pictures) by SalamRushdie: 3:36pm On Feb 21
Y'all are playing into Tinubus hand but you don't know
Re: Labour Party Chairman, Julius Abure Arrested In Benin (Pictures) by AuwalYusuf812(m): 3:37pm On Feb 21
Hmmm
Re: Labour Party Chairman, Julius Abure Arrested In Benin (Pictures) by onuman: 3:37pm On Feb 21
Ogiame:

One thing I love about the Obidient movement is that we don't cover wrong doings like some other political parties. We go drag you out like Lamidi Apapa.

This APC impostor had better shut his criminal mouth down. Even a fool knows why the Police went after the Labour Party leader

2 Likes

Re: Labour Party Chairman, Julius Abure Arrested In Benin (Pictures) by aestake: 3:38pm On Feb 21
KingKO22:

Painment all over you 😜😜😜😜😜

After Abure na Pandora Obituary will be arrested and send to jail.

Nothing go happens,
Coward people that can't rescue MNK can't do nothing 😜😜😜😜😜
Baba, how much you dey buy fuel? You get power?
Re: Labour Party Chairman, Julius Abure Arrested In Benin (Pictures) by chopnaira: 3:38pm On Feb 21
Inobeyourmate:
Lol, obedients don dey use style defend their party again say Laborers no dey cover fraudsters, no be una dey defend am few days ago say Abure na clean man say nah the treasurer be the bad apple for una party? Oloun ngbo, were gidi n she gbotbo yin πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Just Imagine the hypocrisy.

Person wey all the co-fraudsters state chairmen of the party have a vote of confidence.

A party of frauds and crooks.

6 Likes

Re: Labour Party Chairman, Julius Abure Arrested In Benin (Pictures) by Maize247(f): 3:39pm On Feb 21
Ogiame:

This comment will really confuse Obidients

4 Likes

Re: Labour Party Chairman, Julius Abure Arrested In Benin (Pictures) by AMAUCHESKY(m): 3:39pm On Feb 21
Smile...
Is well
Bad addiction can reduced your level of efficiency..kick it out now with our 120days solution via my signature
Re: Labour Party Chairman, Julius Abure Arrested In Benin (Pictures) by merits(m): 3:40pm On Feb 21
Allardyce:
The Labour Party national chairman, Julius Abure, has been arrested by the Nigerian Police for fraud and other financial crimes today in Benin, Edo state.

Re: Labour Party Chairman, Julius Abure Arrested In Benin (Pictures) by goslowgoslow(m): 3:41pm On Feb 21
Ogiame:

Damge control....🀣🀣🀣🀣

9 Likes

Re: Labour Party Chairman, Julius Abure Arrested In Benin (Pictures) by goslowgoslow(m): 3:43pm On Feb 21
Allardyce:
The Labour Party national chairman, Julius Abure, has been arrested by the Nigerian Police for fraud and other financial crimes today in Benin, Edo state.

Obi the corrupt man will corrupt chairman.

2 Likes

Re: Labour Party Chairman, Julius Abure Arrested In Benin (Pictures) by Luckysbab: 3:43pm On Feb 21
christejames:
The crook should be forced to resign shocked

Never knew he was working with Apapa behind the scene to sabotage the party but will always appear meek and gentle before the people, whereas he is a cankerworm within...

All moles within LP planted by the evil party should be flushed out!

Same Abure that practically gifted your Obi the ticket.

5 Likes

Re: Labour Party Chairman, Julius Abure Arrested In Benin (Pictures) by Honestey: 3:46pm On Feb 21
Imagine they won and this became our minister for finance?

7 Likes

Re: Labour Party Chairman, Julius Abure Arrested In Benin (Pictures) by WhereMyLoud: 3:48pm On Feb 21
Let the truth come out... Obidient stands for accountability and transparency.. let him defend himself and prove his Innocence if indeed he is..

This is just a ploy to destabilize the party against their primaries coming up.

1 Like

Re: Labour Party Chairman, Julius Abure Arrested In Benin (Pictures) by Okoroawusa: 3:48pm On Feb 21
E remain Peter Obi

3 Likes

Re: Labour Party Chairman, Julius Abure Arrested In Benin (Pictures) by Neddstark: 3:48pm On Feb 21
He should't be rough handled.
Re: Labour Party Chairman, Julius Abure Arrested In Benin (Pictures) by Johnthesuccess: 3:50pm On Feb 21
Ogiame:
Na here your preeq go take function.

Your party members are protesting against Tinubu, you avoided the thread, only to find your voice in LP thread.

The Obidient family does not cover wrong doings like your party.

Hmmm,😏😏😏 shiooo. You people were the ones telling people that anybody that crisis him and Peter obi are sent by tinumbu. Peter obi will soon be arrested.

1 Like

Re: Labour Party Chairman, Julius Abure Arrested In Benin (Pictures) by gigabyte13: 3:51pm On Feb 21
Dem go release am on bail
But the guy, go dey attend police station tire till next election......
Him own go worse pass Olisah Metuh own

1 Like

Re: Labour Party Chairman, Julius Abure Arrested In Benin (Pictures) by sasdave(m): 3:52pm On Feb 21
AriseTv reported it as an attempted murderπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Re: Labour Party Chairman, Julius Abure Arrested In Benin (Pictures) by Graciousnaija: 3:53pm On Feb 21
What a man sows, he reaps! The same thing that was done to Lamidi Apapa and was never condemned by the leadership of labour party.

4 Likes

Re: Labour Party Chairman, Julius Abure Arrested In Benin (Pictures) by Babalegba(m): 3:56pm On Feb 21
AlomoReloaded:
You see for this country, everybody be criminal. Peter Obi no suppose be from this country, neither govern it
He is also an unclean man

5 Likes

Re: Labour Party Chairman, Julius Abure Arrested In Benin (Pictures) by zionstaar75: 3:59pm On Feb 21
AllTheWayUp:
This is what Tinubu and APC are very good at, oppressing and silencing the opposition, but they can't arrest the worsening economy situation in the country, they can't arrest hunger in the country , they can arrest the falling Naira.
keep crying and wailing

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Folagbade Olateru-Olagbegi Olowo Of Owo Burial: Saraki, Akeredolu, Fayemi Attend / MURIC Blasts Governor Wike For Declaring Rivers Christian State / President Buhari Invites 10-Year-Old Aysha Aliyu Gebi To Come See Him In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.