Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,368 members, 7,812,058 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:26 AM

NYSC DG, Brigadier-General Ahmed Visits His Ex-Landlord In Osun Where He Served - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC DG, Brigadier-General Ahmed Visits His Ex-Landlord In Osun Where He Served (26562 Views)

Brig-Gen Yusha'u Dogara Ahmed Appointed New NYSC DG / Brigadier-General Fada Appointed NYSC DG, Resumes Wednesday / We Sent You To Serve Not To Do Evangelism, NYSC DG Warns Corps Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC DG, Brigadier-General Ahmed Visits His Ex-Landlord In Osun Where He Served by Ishilove: 1:02pm On Feb 22
See the man holding the DG like his son. He welcomed him as a son, and not as a top government official

2 Likes

Re: NYSC DG, Brigadier-General Ahmed Visits His Ex-Landlord In Osun Where He Served by HydraFeeds(m): 1:02pm On Feb 22
otipoju:
Excellent Public Relations.

I can still trace my way to the room I lived in Minjibir, Kano. Many many years ago
was Porto golf established by then ? I visited the resort recently .

2 Likes

Re: NYSC DG, Brigadier-General Ahmed Visits His Ex-Landlord In Osun Where He Served by LordIsaac(m): 1:03pm On Feb 22
Scripture admonishes us to “cast our bread upon the waters, and we shall find it after many days.” Be good to anyone you meet, everywhere, and every time. Your tomorrow may be tied to it. Accept Jesus today!

I was adjudged to be a good teacher by some elementary school students’ parents many years ago, because I loved the kids from my heart. God used two of those same parents at different times to make me smell what Government House look like, and eventually, to make me see what lies beyond the Atlantic Ocean!😁

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: NYSC DG, Brigadier-General Ahmed Visits His Ex-Landlord In Osun Where He Served by MICHEALADEX(m): 1:03pm On Feb 22
finallybusy:
If NYSC is scrapped, a lot of people will go jobless in the country.

Which part of your body do you pop with?

Hope not your mouth 👄
Re: NYSC DG, Brigadier-General Ahmed Visits His Ex-Landlord In Osun Where He Served by shadrach77: 1:04pm On Feb 22
The landlord don hammer grin
Re: NYSC DG, Brigadier-General Ahmed Visits His Ex-Landlord In Osun Where He Served by NoToPile: 1:04pm On Feb 22
Was just smiling watching the video.

'Wheres baba luku'

1 Like

Re: NYSC DG, Brigadier-General Ahmed Visits His Ex-Landlord In Osun Where He Served by Rechargeam247(f): 1:06pm On Feb 22
Seen.
Re: NYSC DG, Brigadier-General Ahmed Visits His Ex-Landlord In Osun Where He Served by arsenal33: 1:06pm On Feb 22
clockwisereport:
...and this is news
Yes. Unless you are addicted to bad news.

4 Likes

Re: NYSC DG, Brigadier-General Ahmed Visits His Ex-Landlord In Osun Where He Served by TalkingBird: 1:07pm On Feb 22
I can imagine the feeling of the DG. SO good to meet old friends who cared for one.

Nice one there.

Thanks you sir for remembering.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: NYSC DG, Brigadier-General Ahmed Visits His Ex-Landlord In Osun Where He Served by haphizz57(m): 1:10pm On Feb 22
It is gud to be gud. My landlord back den own me money dat time. After he default, i threaten him dat i ll seize his motorcycle. Baba carry matter go community vigilante turn everything upside down. Actually dey no bliv am. Cos dey knw say my landlord na problem person with sugar mouthed. If dis man start to spoil person for u here. U go hate dat person without knwing him/her. D wives are gud and d children to be sincere

2 Likes

Re: NYSC DG, Brigadier-General Ahmed Visits His Ex-Landlord In Osun Where He Served by Gajagojo: 1:12pm On Feb 22
Do soldiers do NYSC?
If not at what age did he join the Army?
Did he join as a graduate and then go to NDA?
Re: NYSC DG, Brigadier-General Ahmed Visits His Ex-Landlord In Osun Where He Served by ThePolemicist: 1:16pm On Feb 22
Re: NYSC DG, Brigadier-General Ahmed Visits His Ex-Landlord In Osun Where He Served by Spirit7957(m): 1:17pm On Feb 22
If you mean God picked the landlord's call financially then I tell you it's a blatant lie cos the general can never give give him up to #3m. Maybe in other aspects of life, the general can be of help to him.
Re: NYSC DG, Brigadier-General Ahmed Visits His Ex-Landlord In Osun Where He Served by ITbomb(m): 1:17pm On Feb 22
Oya bloggers, go find Ifeoma
Re: NYSC DG, Brigadier-General Ahmed Visits His Ex-Landlord In Osun Where He Served by Difrent: 1:19pm On Feb 22
clockwisereport:
...and this is news

A very good news
Re: NYSC DG, Brigadier-General Ahmed Visits His Ex-Landlord In Osun Where He Served by spencekat(m): 1:25pm On Feb 22
Gajagojo:
Do soldiers do NYSC?
He probably got enlisted as a graduate via short service.

1 Like

Re: NYSC DG, Brigadier-General Ahmed Visits His Ex-Landlord In Osun Where He Served by Gajagojo: 1:30pm On Feb 22
spencekat:
He probably got enlisted as a graduate via Short service.
That is where I am going do short service people become Brigadiers?
Re: NYSC DG, Brigadier-General Ahmed Visits His Ex-Landlord In Osun Where He Served by nairalanda1(m): 1:31pm On Feb 22
Gajagojo:
Do soldiers do NYSC?

He probably joined the army after graduation and nysc and did the short course training for officers

If you graduate from university, you can join the armed forces and get trained as an officer. Lasts 6-9 months
Re: NYSC DG, Brigadier-General Ahmed Visits His Ex-Landlord In Osun Where He Served by Munzy14(m): 1:31pm On Feb 22
NYSC is fun, if you no create memories, na you miss. cheesy

1 Like

Re: NYSC DG, Brigadier-General Ahmed Visits His Ex-Landlord In Osun Where He Served by heysquare(m): 1:32pm On Feb 22
By his special grace, one day I will revisit this town where I called my second hometown. During my studies, the people took me as member of their family. They're just loving people
Re: NYSC DG, Brigadier-General Ahmed Visits His Ex-Landlord In Osun Where He Served by jaxin119: 1:34pm On Feb 22
Gajagojo:
Do soldiers do NYSC?

As to your first question if soldiers go for NYSC, The answer is "NO". This is because as a soldier, the personnel is already serving.

To your second and third questions. There are two channels to becoming a commissioned Army officer. The first channel is the regular combatant commission. To join via this channel, the candidate go to NDA immediately after SSCE and undergo 5 yrs cadetship training. After completing the 5yrs cadetship training successfully, the person earn a BSC and a second LT. The second channel is the SSC/DSSC which is strictly for young graduates that have completed their NYSC. their training is 6 month for DSSC and 9 months for SSC.

Hope this helps.

6 Likes

Re: NYSC DG, Brigadier-General Ahmed Visits His Ex-Landlord In Osun Where He Served by FireUpNow(m): 1:51pm On Feb 22
Be nice to people even though some you treated good paid you back with evil, one could make you happy

1 Like

Re: NYSC DG, Brigadier-General Ahmed Visits His Ex-Landlord In Osun Where He Served by SirLakes: 1:51pm On Feb 22
clockwisereport:
...and this is news

No film
Re: NYSC DG, Brigadier-General Ahmed Visits His Ex-Landlord In Osun Where He Served by gotnel: 1:51pm On Feb 22
KingAzubuike:
For Ahmed to remember Ifeoma's room shows that he probably must have been the one shi**ing her Congo that year.

One the lighter note,
That landlord has automatically become the most respected person in that community. Any small disagreement with him, he go form fake call like say e dey call brigadier general make him send like 3 hilux full of soldiers come.
grin grin grin You are not serious
Re: NYSC DG, Brigadier-General Ahmed Visits His Ex-Landlord In Osun Where He Served by CluelessMODS: 1:54pm On Feb 22
finallybusy:
If NYSC is scrapped, a lot of people will go jobless in the country.
Explain.
Re: NYSC DG, Brigadier-General Ahmed Visits His Ex-Landlord In Osun Where He Served by mastermaestro(m): 1:59pm On Feb 22
osothermal:
I'm just smiling. That's how my landlord then in idah kogi state fed me throughout my stay with them, gave me a Car, I was the biggest corper then . I've not even started with them. I'll never forget them. Infact anywhere I see igala people I'm always attracted to them, they made me love igalas no matter what people say against them.

Tribal/racial profiling is pure ignorance, in simple terms. Angels and demons exist in all tribes/races alike.

1 Like

Re: NYSC DG, Brigadier-General Ahmed Visits His Ex-Landlord In Osun Where He Served by SirLakes: 2:01pm On Feb 22
Spirit7957:
If you mean God picked the landlord's call financially then I tell you it's a blatant lie cos the general can never give give him up to #3m. Maybe in other aspects of life, the general can be of help to him.

So why should he give him #3m or above

why!!!!!

Coming to greet him sef pass any financial benefit...hin rank for area is now 1000x

2 Likes

Re: NYSC DG, Brigadier-General Ahmed Visits His Ex-Landlord In Osun Where He Served by CluelessMODS: 2:03pm On Feb 22
clockwisereport:
...and this is news
No na documentary.
Re: NYSC DG, Brigadier-General Ahmed Visits His Ex-Landlord In Osun Where He Served by Deleolu75: 2:08pm On Feb 22
This is a big lesson for so many people. .. the beautiful once are yet to be born .the young shall grow .

1 Like

Re: NYSC DG, Brigadier-General Ahmed Visits His Ex-Landlord In Osun Where He Served by otipoju(m): 2:14pm On Feb 22
HydraFeeds:
was Porto golf established by then ? I visited the resort recently .

I doubt. If yes we would have known. Gezawa was the neighboring town. Minjibir is a quiet town with a lot of educated people. Everyone who was in any institution received a bursary from the local government every month.

They put a high priority on education and treated corpers real good. This new super eagles defensive midfielder is from the town. Alhassan Yusuf.

1 Like

Re: NYSC DG, Brigadier-General Ahmed Visits His Ex-Landlord In Osun Where He Served by regenerateman(m): 2:14pm On Feb 22
Anguldi:
This brings to end of stale augment that short service officers don't reach the general cadre tongue

Meanwhile there are many major generals whom are product of short service in Military Engineering Corp, Education Corp, Medical Corp wink

He is a product of short service. They don't reach major gens except they convert to regular service. Any service in
Re: NYSC DG, Brigadier-General Ahmed Visits His Ex-Landlord In Osun Where He Served by Rejoice28(f): 2:17pm On Feb 22
Friends Jesus Christ loves y'all and he want you to accept him as your personal lord and saviour by giving your life to Christ, believing in him and repenting of your sins.remember tomorrow might be too late. Shalom

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Deplorable State Of Zamfara Corpers Lodge / NYSC To Increase Corpers' Allowances – Olawumi / How Relevant Is National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) In This Dispensation?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.