Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,298 members, 7,819,006 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:54 AM

NYSC DG, Brigadier-General Ahmed Visits His Ex-Landlord In Osun Where He Served - NYSC (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC DG, Brigadier-General Ahmed Visits His Ex-Landlord In Osun Where He Served (26577 Views)

Brig-Gen Yusha'u Dogara Ahmed Appointed New NYSC DG / Brigadier-General Fada Appointed NYSC DG, Resumes Wednesday / We Sent You To Serve Not To Do Evangelism, NYSC DG Warns Corps Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC DG, Brigadier-General Ahmed Visits His Ex-Landlord In Osun Where He Served by NaijaCover(m): 2:19pm On Feb 22
Money Is Really Good
Re: NYSC DG, Brigadier-General Ahmed Visits His Ex-Landlord In Osun Where He Served by osothermal(m): 2:19pm On Feb 22
mastermaestro:

Tribal/racial profiling is pure ignorance, in simple terms. Angels and demons exist in all tribes/races alike.
Very true. There are good and evil people in all tribes and races

1 Like

Re: NYSC DG, Brigadier-General Ahmed Visits His Ex-Landlord In Osun Where He Served by Alabamajogor: 2:25pm On Feb 22
The Landlord must have been very good to the man(NYSC DG). Its is good to be good. One good turn deserves another. I served in Madobi LGA, Kano, 1994 and General Haliru Akilu was so good to us. He treated all of us then like his children with monthly allowance(250 Naira, while NYSC allowee was 350 naira). May God bless all the good souls.
Re: NYSC DG, Brigadier-General Ahmed Visits His Ex-Landlord In Osun Where He Served by tyup(m): 2:28pm On Feb 22
osothermal:
I'm just smiling. That's how my landlord then in idah kogi state fed me throughout my stay with them, gave me a Car, I was the biggest corper then . I've not even started with them. I'll never forget them. Infact anywhere I see igala people I'm always attracted to them, they made me love igalas no matter what people say against them. Mr and Mrs CC Ojoma , God bless you with long lives for me

No be to shower prayer only. Go back and repay in Cash or Kind. that's how this thing works.
Re: NYSC DG, Brigadier-General Ahmed Visits His Ex-Landlord In Osun Where He Served by godwon01(m): 2:28pm On Feb 22
That was when we were one. No tribal bigotry, we see ourselves as brothers and sisters then.The Brigadier general still has memory and recollected the past events vividly. He remembered Chioma, and Shade. The landlord must be nice too to the copers otherwise he would not come back to pay him homage. A lot of people will get their rewards in this earth. If you like do good or do bad , you get the consequences before you die.

2 Likes

Re: NYSC DG, Brigadier-General Ahmed Visits His Ex-Landlord In Osun Where He Served by regenerateman(m): 2:29pm On Feb 22
Anguldi:
This brings to end of stale augment that short service officers don't reach the general cadre tongue

Meanwhile there are many major generals whom are product of short service in Military Engineering Corp, Education Corp, Medical Corp wink

IHe is a product of short service. They don't reach major gens except they change commissions.
Re: NYSC DG, Brigadier-General Ahmed Visits His Ex-Landlord In Osun Where He Served by tyup(m): 2:30pm On Feb 22
Gajagojo:
Do soldiers do NYSC? If not at what age did he join the Army? Did he join as a graduate and then go to NDA?
Foolish Question
Re: NYSC DG, Brigadier-General Ahmed Visits His Ex-Landlord In Osun Where He Served by tyup(m): 2:31pm On Feb 22
Spirit7957:
If you mean God picked the landlord's call financially then I tell you it's a blatant lie cos the general can never give give him up to #3m. Maybe in other aspects of life, the general can be of help to him.

Brig Gen and also NYSC DG seem like a joke to you. how much be 3m??

2 Likes

Re: NYSC DG, Brigadier-General Ahmed Visits His Ex-Landlord In Osun Where He Served by Gajagojo: 2:32pm On Feb 22
tyup:

Foolish Question
Your father is foolish
Re: NYSC DG, Brigadier-General Ahmed Visits His Ex-Landlord In Osun Where He Served by tyup(m): 2:34pm On Feb 22
Gajagojo:

Your father is foolish

Re: NYSC DG, Brigadier-General Ahmed Visits His Ex-Landlord In Osun Where He Served by tyup(m): 2:35pm On Feb 22
Alabamajogor:
The Landlord must have been very good to the man(NYSC DG). Its is good to be good. One good turn deserves another. I served in Madobi LGA, Kano, 1994 and General Haliru Akilu was so good to us. He treated all of us then like his children with monthly allowance(250 Naira, while NYSC allowee was 350 naira). May God bless all the good souls.

How are ur grandkids doing now sir
Re: NYSC DG, Brigadier-General Ahmed Visits His Ex-Landlord In Osun Where He Served by vanitybutiwanti: 2:36pm On Feb 22
Gajagojo:
Do soldiers do NYSC?
If not at what age did he join the Army?
Did he join as a graduate and then go to NDA?
He joined as a graduate, he said he was attracted to the military during his youth service in osun state
Re: NYSC DG, Brigadier-General Ahmed Visits His Ex-Landlord In Osun Where He Served by damble: 2:40pm On Feb 22
officialwdhtvv:
Heartwarming video of NYSC DG visiting his ex-landlord in Osun state where he served as a corper.

#wetindeyhappentv

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZlLI3ZrsKmo

I lived in the same house when schooling in ospoly. We used to call the landlord, Alhaji. His house is the first building by the right when entering ESTATE in iree

2 Likes

Re: NYSC DG, Brigadier-General Ahmed Visits His Ex-Landlord In Osun Where He Served by godwon01(m): 2:43pm On Feb 22
Gajagojo:
Do soldiers do NYSC?
He joined as a graduate and no need of attending NDA. Probably short service commission or as a professional.
Re: NYSC DG, Brigadier-General Ahmed Visits His Ex-Landlord In Osun Where He Served by tafabaloo(m): 2:44pm On Feb 22
otipoju:
Excellent Public Relations.

I can still trace my way to the room I lived in Minjibir, Kano. Many many years ago

You mean your slaughter slab? grin
Re: NYSC DG, Brigadier-General Ahmed Visits His Ex-Landlord In Osun Where He Served by Magicdon(m): 2:45pm On Feb 22
Gajagojo:
Do soldiers do NYSC?

Oga na short service DSSC he applied not NDA, be guided
Re: NYSC DG, Brigadier-General Ahmed Visits His Ex-Landlord In Osun Where He Served by osothermal(m): 2:51pm On Feb 22
tyup:

No be to shower prayer only. Go back and repay in Cash or Kind. that's how this thing works.
And why the assumption? Do you know what I've done and still doing? Over 12 years relationship and the bond still stronger
Re: NYSC DG, Brigadier-General Ahmed Visits His Ex-Landlord In Osun Where He Served by tyup(m): 2:54pm On Feb 22
osothermal:
And why the assumption? Do you know what I've done and still doing? Over 12 years relationship and the bond still stronger

Then you still have more work to do to make it stronger than ever before and also increase whatever stipends you send to them. If you have stopped, now is the time you go back to it and do it more aggressively this time
Re: NYSC DG, Brigadier-General Ahmed Visits His Ex-Landlord In Osun Where He Served by Dagger111(m): 3:07pm On Feb 22
KingAzubuike:
For Ahmed to remember Ifeoma's room shows that he probably must have been the one shi**ing her Congo that year.

One the lighter note,
That landlord has automatically become the most respected person in that community. Any small disagreement with him, he go form fake call like say e dey call brigadier general make him send like 3 hilux full of soldiers come.

Your village mentality and this is exactly what u will do if u were the landlord here.
Re: NYSC DG, Brigadier-General Ahmed Visits His Ex-Landlord In Osun Where He Served by Sirseedorf(m): 3:08pm On Feb 22
Remember mama ilorin in eruwa, such a nice landlord and a good mama...

I wish i can pay back the good things she has done to me and her student tenant Kola...... cool
Re: NYSC DG, Brigadier-General Ahmed Visits His Ex-Landlord In Osun Where He Served by 3seriez(m): 3:10pm On Feb 22
otipoju:
Excellent Public Relations.

I can still trace my way to the room I lived in Minjibir, Kano. Many many years ago

Interesting. where in minjibir?
Re: NYSC DG, Brigadier-General Ahmed Visits His Ex-Landlord In Osun Where He Served by MrOwonikoko: 3:31pm On Feb 22
God1000:
Nice one, I believe his landlord treated him well then, the reason he came back to great him.

Be nice to people as much as you can, nobody knows tomorrow

Are you nice to people around you? smiley
Re: NYSC DG, Brigadier-General Ahmed Visits His Ex-Landlord In Osun Where He Served by God1000(m): 3:37pm On Feb 22
MrOwonikoko:

Are you nice to people around you? smiley
I'm more than nice man, I can go to any length to help people, I don't know how to lie or say No to people unless I don't have.

It has affected me a lot as well
Re: NYSC DG, Brigadier-General Ahmed Visits His Ex-Landlord In Osun Where He Served by osothermal(m): 3:45pm On Feb 22
tyup:

Then you still have more work to do to make it stronger than ever before and also increase whatever stipends you send to them. If you have stopped, now is the time you go back to it and do it more aggressively this time
Calm down brother. Its not all about money all the time. My boy vic has been with me since Jss2 it's now a 300level mechanical engine student..
Re: NYSC DG, Brigadier-General Ahmed Visits His Ex-Landlord In Osun Where He Served by Egoveen: 3:46pm On Feb 22
KingAzubuike:
For Ahmed to remember Ifeoma's room shows that he probably must have been the one shi**ing her Congo that year.

One the lighter note,
That landlord has automatically become the most respected person in that community. Any small disagreement with him, he go form fake call like say e dey call brigadier general make him send like 3 hilux full of soldiers come.
see your lifefull of comics
Re: NYSC DG, Brigadier-General Ahmed Visits His Ex-Landlord In Osun Where He Served by spiralwedge(m): 3:53pm On Feb 22
finallybusy:
If NYSC is scrapped, a lot of people will go jobless in the country.

Well, there will always be a way.

The scheme should be scrapped, the risks and waste of time involved are higher than the gains.
Re: NYSC DG, Brigadier-General Ahmed Visits His Ex-Landlord In Osun Where He Served by Ojemedad: 3:56pm On Feb 22
osothermal:
I'm just smiling. That's how my landlord then in idah kogi state fed me throughout my stay with them, gave me a Car, I was the biggest corper then . I've not even started with them. I'll never forget them. Infact anywhere I see igala people I'm always attracted to them, they made me love igalas no matter what people say against them. Mr and Mrs CC Ojoma , God bless you with long lives for me

Hope u nor shine her daughters join
Re: NYSC DG, Brigadier-General Ahmed Visits His Ex-Landlord In Osun Where He Served by OnknownSoldier: 4:25pm On Feb 22
Anguldi:
This brings to end of stale augment that short service officers don't reach the general cadre tongue

Meanwhile there are many major generals whom are product of short service in Military Engineering Corp, Education Corp, Medical Corp wink

Thanks for bringing his up. I am still in confusion though
Re: NYSC DG, Brigadier-General Ahmed Visits His Ex-Landlord In Osun Where He Served by osothermal(m): 4:44pm On Feb 22
Ojemedad:

Hope u nor shine her daughters join
you're a bad boy
Re: NYSC DG, Brigadier-General Ahmed Visits His Ex-Landlord In Osun Where He Served by theamazonguru(m): 5:18pm On Feb 22
tommy589:
Good to be a good landlord

Honestly.

Not just a good landlord but good citizens.
I served in Langtang in Plateau there was this mani met there, he was living there. We used to call him Ofeman

Ofeman was very good to me.
We were living in the same house.
This guy practically fed me through out that one year.
The guy would make provisions for soup ingredients, beef or chicken. And we were eating fresh fresh soup , Within 2 days we will finish the soup and he will provide another one.

In turn, I set him up business wise.
I loaned him UpTo 100k as far back as 2007.
He has always wanted to set up his own business center , having worked faithfully with his boss, One Omega for decades.
No one he shared his plans with ever helped.

So I came through for him
He will never forget this act.
He thought he was dreaming at first when I gave him the money.

What I am trying to say is, every good turn deserves another.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NYSC DG, Brigadier-General Ahmed Visits His Ex-Landlord In Osun Where He Served by OGrockinnewacct: 5:27pm On Feb 22
Nice one!
Baba must have been a good host/landlord back in the day.
Re: NYSC DG, Brigadier-General Ahmed Visits His Ex-Landlord In Osun Where He Served by Akpatan: 6:06pm On Feb 22
Oh back then in Gbagimba, guma LGA of Benue state.. I miss ma hot suya beans milk every evening

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Deplorable State Of Zamfara Corpers Lodge / NYSC To Increase Corpers' Allowances – Olawumi / How Relevant Is National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) In This Dispensation?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.