Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,841 members, 7,813,834 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:30 PM

FG To Restart Direct Cash Transfers To 12 Million Nigerians - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG To Restart Direct Cash Transfers To 12 Million Nigerians (20257 Views)

Hardship: FG To Start Direct Cash Transfer To 12m Nigerians (see Eligible Person / FG Begins Cash Transfers To Vulnerable Households In Kogi, Sokoto / Court sentences Orji Kalu to 12 years in Jail, FG to take over SLOK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG To Restart Direct Cash Transfers To 12 Million Nigerians by GanagiBitrus: 7:57pm On Feb 21
Re: FG To Restart Direct Cash Transfers To 12 Million Nigerians by WINNERMENTALITY: 7:57pm On Feb 21
Still buying loyalty

1 Like

Re: FG To Restart Direct Cash Transfers To 12 Million Nigerians by specialmati(m): 7:57pm On Feb 21
post=128577478:
We
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin hope the money gets to you,so as to buy more data to keep defending failures.omo you really try ooh since 2015 till now .I don't know people can be foolish in a lifetime

Re: FG To Restart Direct Cash Transfers To 12 Million Nigerians by Emmabyte: 7:58pm On Feb 21
Tinubu have turned Nigeria to alamajire camp

1 Like

Re: FG To Restart Direct Cash Transfers To 12 Million Nigerians by Meliziz: 7:59pm On Feb 21
The worst system of poverty alleviation. It hasn't worked. It doesn't work and will never work. You give someone 10k and 20k to what end. Use the money subsidize electricity atleast. Who made this stu;!pid leaders

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG To Restart Direct Cash Transfers To 12 Million Nigerians by UnknownT: 7:59pm On Feb 21
We know that they will start from Edo state and Ondo state that are states lined up for election

2 Likes

Re: FG To Restart Direct Cash Transfers To 12 Million Nigerians by Scholace: 7:59pm On Feb 21
Audio transfer
Re: FG To Restart Direct Cash Transfers To 12 Million Nigerians by merits(m): 7:59pm On Feb 21
Re: FG To Restart Direct Cash Transfers To 12 Million Nigerians by Watinhapen(m): 8:00pm On Feb 21
Scam. Nothing will get to anyone. They will still be the ones to share the money among themselves.

1 Like

Re: FG To Restart Direct Cash Transfers To 12 Million Nigerians by Hezzyluv: 8:00pm On Feb 21
JayTripz:
Omoooo wow grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Oya no time, Alphabetical order

My name na Amos Amadi

Oya make Dem run am for my opay

At least 2m go reach every body like this

My name na Abba Ada grin
They have to pay me before you cheesy

1 Like

Re: FG To Restart Direct Cash Transfers To 12 Million Nigerians by Loverboi2cute(m): 8:00pm On Feb 21
Bulaaba bababluu[quote][/quote]

Re: FG To Restart Direct Cash Transfers To 12 Million Nigerians by fuck419: 8:01pm On Feb 21
This is the same technique the previous administration used to loot our country.

Now, you want to continue from where they stopped. God shall surprise you all.
Re: FG To Restart Direct Cash Transfers To 12 Million Nigerians by wink2015(m): 8:01pm On Feb 21
They should use the money to fix the epileptic power supply.
Re: FG To Restart Direct Cash Transfers To 12 Million Nigerians by Urgent1Million: 8:01pm On Feb 21
In spite of all the hardships and protests, Tinubu hasn't deemed it fot to come out and address the nation.
And we say we still have a president?
Re: FG To Restart Direct Cash Transfers To 12 Million Nigerians by IbnB: 8:01pm On Feb 21
Re: FG To Restart Direct Cash Transfers To 12 Million Nigerians by Akpabio22: 8:01pm On Feb 21
This useless persistent really don't have any rulership experience it's clear now that he has been manipulating his way when he was governor at Lagos. Just imagine how this old fool want to rule a dying nation. It's a big shame to this useless APC party. Tinubu should resign
Re: FG To Restart Direct Cash Transfers To 12 Million Nigerians by samwillyco1(m): 8:02pm On Feb 21
Another means to loot more
Re: FG To Restart Direct Cash Transfers To 12 Million Nigerians by Bfly: 8:02pm On Feb 21
Tinubu should pls and stop all this quick fix and face the fundamentals
Re: FG To Restart Direct Cash Transfers To 12 Million Nigerians by boldtruthalways: 8:02pm On Feb 21
Confused people....cash transfer and palliatives does not reduce poverty in the land. Good leadership, good economy, good policies do.
It will be difficult for this government to succeed because fraud and rigged elections can never produce success. God is a God of justice.
Resign and allow true winner to come in and heal the land...that's the only way otherwise the next 3yrs+ looks very rough for Nigerians.
Re: FG To Restart Direct Cash Transfers To 12 Million Nigerians by BrutusOj(m): 8:02pm On Feb 21
What's wrong with this people? Will this solve the problem? What will be the criteria for selecting those to be given the money? God! We are in for a very long ride.
Re: FG To Restart Direct Cash Transfers To 12 Million Nigerians by fuck419: 8:02pm On Feb 21
Loverboi2cute:
Bulaaba bababluu

Please stop using this picture. It's dehumanising.
Re: FG To Restart Direct Cash Transfers To 12 Million Nigerians by Sucolee(m): 8:03pm On Feb 21
Lori iro....believe this and go to hell
Re: FG To Restart Direct Cash Transfers To 12 Million Nigerians by wink2015(m): 8:03pm On Feb 21
Urgent1Million:
In spite of all the hardships and protests, Tinubu hasn't deemed it fot to come out and address the nation.
And we say we still have a president?

He is treating the matter like a child play hence he is not willing to address Nigerian through a radio and television broadcast.
Re: FG To Restart Direct Cash Transfers To 12 Million Nigerians by Mccullum: 8:03pm On Feb 21
The government is applying proactive efforts to mitigate the current economy situation.

I pray it works if those that will handle it are sincere if not.

God bless my president.

God bless Naija.
Re: FG To Restart Direct Cash Transfers To 12 Million Nigerians by blowjohn(m): 8:03pm On Feb 21
I cud swear the nephlims reside in Nigeria.

Something isn't spiritually right in this country.

Madness upon craziness
Re: FG To Restart Direct Cash Transfers To 12 Million Nigerians by Timothy89(m): 8:03pm On Feb 21
Cut and join economy won't take us anywhere , las las u send 5k to 12m Nigerians in an economy that 5k can't sustain you for 2-3days

Federal govt should stop playing around
Re: FG To Restart Direct Cash Transfers To 12 Million Nigerians by JayTripz(m): 8:04pm On Feb 21
Hezzyluv:

My name na Abba Ada grin
They have to pay me before you cheesy

Abag Abeg....nor play oooo

angry grin grin grin grin make the money Sha go round
Re: FG To Restart Direct Cash Transfers To 12 Million Nigerians by Mccullum: 8:05pm On Feb 21
The government is applying proactive efforts to mitigate the current economy situation.

I pray it works if those that will handle it are sincere if not.

God bless my president.

God bless Naija.#
Re: FG To Restart Direct Cash Transfers To 12 Million Nigerians by Love800(m): 8:05pm On Feb 21
Where is ur catering school located?
post=128577478:
We only hope and pray it gets to the right set of people.

And any enemy of Nigeria that is looking forward to take this money ehn.....
The ones abusing the citizens of Nigeria and calling our darling nation Animal farm,
(no matter what part of the country they are from.)
Na dat money go choke una for throat .... on God.

God bless all sane, honestly and hardworking Nigerians praying for out darling nation to succeed.
Re: FG To Restart Direct Cash Transfers To 12 Million Nigerians by Chinedumejoooo: 8:05pm On Feb 21
Oga president reverse your unrealistic policies.
Re: FG To Restart Direct Cash Transfers To 12 Million Nigerians by Raphael81(m): 8:05pm On Feb 21
Lol another way to loot money, so after giving them the money,what next? Why can't the government create functional factories for people? Why can't they invest in tech? Nigeria is a pity but it is more pitiable for the evil people that voted APC.
Re: FG To Restart Direct Cash Transfers To 12 Million Nigerians by baralatie(m): 8:05pm On Feb 21
Again

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Aba North/south: Mascot Uzor-kalu Polls 47,825 Votes To Emerge APC Candidate / Jonathan Hosts Bayelsa Youths To An Interactive Session (Photos) / Kayode Ogundamisi's Ratings Of Buhari's Ministers So Far

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.