Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,871 members, 7,810,319 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:58 AM

FG To Restart Direct Cash Transfers To 12 Million Nigerians - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG To Restart Direct Cash Transfers To 12 Million Nigerians (20243 Views)

Hardship: FG To Start Direct Cash Transfer To 12m Nigerians (see Eligible Person / FG Begins Cash Transfers To Vulnerable Households In Kogi, Sokoto / Court sentences Orji Kalu to 12 years in Jail, FG to take over SLOK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG To Restart Direct Cash Transfers To 12 Million Nigerians by Lawalemi(m): 8:31pm On Feb 21
Useless programs. Shame on anyone that promotes Buhari legacy.
Re: FG To Restart Direct Cash Transfers To 12 Million Nigerians by Fcwilly: 8:32pm On Feb 21
Corruption restarted,
Na APC way
Re: FG To Restart Direct Cash Transfers To 12 Million Nigerians by Houseontherock1: 8:32pm On Feb 21
Another lootocratic move undecided
Re: FG To Restart Direct Cash Transfers To 12 Million Nigerians by Sleekfingers: 8:33pm On Feb 21
Re: FG To Restart Direct Cash Transfers To 12 Million Nigerians by Hezzyluv: 8:34pm On Feb 21
[quote author=Unbreakable26 post=128577867][/quote]

U go fear name na grin
Re: FG To Restart Direct Cash Transfers To 12 Million Nigerians by Sleekfingers: 8:34pm On Feb 21
ogododo:

N12M go reach us.

12 million household
Re: FG To Restart Direct Cash Transfers To 12 Million Nigerians by Goldenchyke(m): 8:35pm On Feb 21
Who are the 12million Nigerians?

Wicked people everywhere
Re: FG To Restart Direct Cash Transfers To 12 Million Nigerians by Sleekfingers: 8:35pm On Feb 21
GOFRONT:
AUDIO TRANSFER

You got it.
Re: FG To Restart Direct Cash Transfers To 12 Million Nigerians by Sleekfingers: 8:36pm On Feb 21
Sucolee:
Lori iro....believe this and go to hell

πŸ˜†πŸ˜…πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£
Re: FG To Restart Direct Cash Transfers To 12 Million Nigerians by iamtardey: 8:37pm On Feb 21
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ looted already
Re: FG To Restart Direct Cash Transfers To 12 Million Nigerians by Unbreakable26(f): 8:37pm On Feb 21
Hezzyluv:

U go fear name na grin

Aswear ooo
Re: FG To Restart Direct Cash Transfers To 12 Million Nigerians by harisclub: 8:38pm On Feb 21
Another scam loading
Re: FG To Restart Direct Cash Transfers To 12 Million Nigerians by Bahamas95(m): 8:41pm On Feb 21
I told my younger bro that Bulaba's government would be worse than that of Bubu he thought I was joking. Shey e don clear now?

Do you expect to see magic from someone that said he would continue from where Bubu stopped?
Re: FG To Restart Direct Cash Transfers To 12 Million Nigerians by Chummynoni(m): 8:41pm On Feb 21
Another avenue to loot money. 12million out of over 200million. The same Nigeria that is broke. Will the money even last the beneficiaries for a week? if truly they even share the money. Nigerians dont need palliative, we need everlasting solution.
Re: FG To Restart Direct Cash Transfers To 12 Million Nigerians by Femidfo: 8:43pm On Feb 21
This is only what this Minister knows how to do...?
Re: FG To Restart Direct Cash Transfers To 12 Million Nigerians by robosky02(m): 8:43pm On Feb 21
Economies are not built on paliative

1 Like

Re: FG To Restart Direct Cash Transfers To 12 Million Nigerians by youngrichnigga: 8:51pm On Feb 21
He said he will continue from where Buhari stopped, so not surprised 😲😲😲😲
Re: FG To Restart Direct Cash Transfers To 12 Million Nigerians by israelmao(m): 8:52pm On Feb 21
Imaginary and vicarious social investment.Can someone ever restart what he hasn't started?
Re: FG To Restart Direct Cash Transfers To 12 Million Nigerians by Omoluabi16(m): 8:52pm On Feb 21
They will transfer #5,000 then beat their chest saying they're a humanitarian government. Did we vote these buffoons in for this bambiala system?
Anyways, I trust some Nigerians and their at all at all naim bad mentality.
Re: FG To Restart Direct Cash Transfers To 12 Million Nigerians by guobe: 8:54pm On Feb 21
robosky02:
Economies are not built on paliative
True word Robosky
Re: FG To Restart Direct Cash Transfers To 12 Million Nigerians by Zugabas: 8:55pm On Feb 21
Unbreakable26:
What about the remaining population? ?
lol the rest 200m+ unaccounted for should prolly go fck emselves
Re: FG To Restart Direct Cash Transfers To 12 Million Nigerians by doneback04: 8:59pm On Feb 21
post=128577478:
We only hope and pray it gets to the right set of people.

And any enemy of Nigeria that is looking forward to take this money ehn.....
The ones abusing the citizens of Nigeria and calling our darling nation Animal farm,
(no matter what part of the country they are from.)
Na dat money go choke una for throat .... on God.

God bless all sane, honestly and hardworking Nigerians praying for out darling nation to succeed.

You must be a big joker on Earth if you think that money we reach anyone here till dey disburse that money to few people and embezzle the other one you would never hear it , now they want to start paying they are announcing to give the common man hope
Re: FG To Restart Direct Cash Transfers To 12 Million Nigerians by Bliztzer: 9:04pm On Feb 21
ogododo:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2024/02/fg-restarts-direct-cash-transfers-to-12m-nigerians/

If I tell una sat tinubu govt is confuse una no go say I dey lie?

Cash transfer can't fix our current oredicament. The money no reach to upkeep a single fellow, talkless of a family. Inflation don make every thing look like play.
Re: FG To Restart Direct Cash Transfers To 12 Million Nigerians by sirchim(m): 9:05pm On Feb 21
Thieves, the one way una claim say una send who receive am? Criminals way one use us cash out again.
Re: FG To Restart Direct Cash Transfers To 12 Million Nigerians by Kay25(m): 9:11pm On Feb 21
Ttipsy:
Nigeria is a tribalism setting
Don’t get surprised
.na our turn wjen i reach ur turn fight for it...
Re: FG To Restart Direct Cash Transfers To 12 Million Nigerians by Jegustommy: 9:14pm On Feb 21
Oh what makes me choose this country,it really pain me 4 come to dis country,my darling God I regret it.
Re: FG To Restart Direct Cash Transfers To 12 Million Nigerians by Subonbon(m): 9:16pm On Feb 21
Unbreakable26:
What about the remaining population? ?
Na Kenyans I guess clueless government
Re: FG To Restart Direct Cash Transfers To 12 Million Nigerians by Juliearth(f): 9:19pm On Feb 21
How clueless can these people be? So subsidy was removed so 12 million Nigerians can be reduced to beggars? Why give us Fish when they can provide a pond/river for everyone to Fish on their own according to their needs?
Re: FG To Restart Direct Cash Transfers To 12 Million Nigerians by Faposky95: 9:26pm On Feb 21
ogododo:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2024/02/fg-restarts-direct-cash-transfers-to-12m-nigerians/

I was disregarding my trust in God the Creator.
I thank Thee that knowing minions of such calibre in this land makes the part that Hell has hotter places just like the difference in mansion types on the other side.
Sir, you are one of its visitors cos you do not fear THEE
Re: FG To Restart Direct Cash Transfers To 12 Million Nigerians by jurjes(f): 9:32pm On Feb 21
International thief thief
Re: FG To Restart Direct Cash Transfers To 12 Million Nigerians by ufotunang: 9:35pm On Feb 21
Waste of money... money that will not get to the poor people... money that will be looted and diverted to politcians private accounts
Re: FG To Restart Direct Cash Transfers To 12 Million Nigerians by ufotunang: 9:36pm On Feb 21
Direct cash transfer is not the solution to nigeria problems...in nigeria we do not solve and tackle problems from the root.. that is why the economy and country is going bad like this

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Diezani Alison-madueke Hospitalized In London - SaharaReporters / NNPC Has No Record Of Nigeria's Actual Crude Oil Production Per Day / Buratai Visits Troops At MNJTF Base In Baga (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.