Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,070 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:17 AM

FG To Restart Direct Cash Transfers To 12 Million Nigerians - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG To Restart Direct Cash Transfers To 12 Million Nigerians (20263 Views)

Hardship: FG To Start Direct Cash Transfer To 12m Nigerians (see Eligible Person / FG Begins Cash Transfers To Vulnerable Households In Kogi, Sokoto / Court sentences Orji Kalu to 12 years in Jail, FG to take over SLOK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG To Restart Direct Cash Transfers To 12 Million Nigerians by blowjohn(m): 8:06pm On Feb 21
Phoen1X:
Nigerians are hungry,...and a hungry man is an angry man.

But an angry Nigerian man can do nothing for where police dey o grin grin cheesy
Re: FG To Restart Direct Cash Transfers To 12 Million Nigerians by khattab02: 8:08pm On Feb 21
Rubbish..

go and put in the production cost and cut down cost.

These people clueless pass the last regime
Re: FG To Restart Direct Cash Transfers To 12 Million Nigerians by blowjohn(m): 8:08pm On Feb 21
How much be the money? grin grin cheesy
Re: FG To Restart Direct Cash Transfers To 12 Million Nigerians by Urgent1Million: 8:08pm On Feb 21
wink2015:

He is treating the matter like a child play hence he is not willing to address Nigerian through a radio and television broadcast.
I think he really doesn't know what to say because him and his team do not know what to do.
Re: FG To Restart Direct Cash Transfers To 12 Million Nigerians by HaneefahRN(f): 8:08pm On Feb 21
They need to steal money again. 12 million Nigerians no one knows.
Re: FG To Restart Direct Cash Transfers To 12 Million Nigerians by blowjohn(m): 8:08pm On Feb 21
How much be the money? grin grin cheesy

Re: FG To Restart Direct Cash Transfers To 12 Million Nigerians by ogawisdom(m): 8:10pm On Feb 21
They are only interested in avenue to enable them loot
Re: FG To Restart Direct Cash Transfers To 12 Million Nigerians by lexy2014: 8:10pm On Feb 21
how does sharing money to people improve the economy?

how is sharing money better than fuel subsidy that was removed?

inasmuch as this sharing is just lies and an opportunity to steal, Tinubus system of governance is based on sharing money and giving handouts and not on improving infrastructure or investments in human development.

this is the man they said has vision and is a first class accountant
Re: FG To Restart Direct Cash Transfers To 12 Million Nigerians by Lovenorth: 8:11pm On Feb 21
Useless government
Re: FG To Restart Direct Cash Transfers To 12 Million Nigerians by Maxtipulation(m): 8:11pm On Feb 21
Abi direct transfer to their private account?
Re: FG To Restart Direct Cash Transfers To 12 Million Nigerians by Solidex(m): 8:11pm On Feb 21
This is a insult to the collective sensibilities
of Nigerians. Our economy has been reduced to nothingness, yet they are still adding insult to the injury.
A bunch of Idiots in power with no idea on how to salvage the mess they have plunged this nation.
What impact will giving palliatives to this unmentioned Nigerians make to change the course of events ravaging our nation.
I haven't seen any robust measure or even policy they have put in place to directly address the core issues. All we see here is window dressing and empty promises just to keep themselves afloat.
I don't blame them, I blame the dormant and complacent populace who has no courage to challenge the status quo.
Let's keep sleeping and whining till they Finnish us all.
Re: FG To Restart Direct Cash Transfers To 12 Million Nigerians by Lifemanage: 8:11pm On Feb 21
This guys criminality no want end..
Re: FG To Restart Direct Cash Transfers To 12 Million Nigerians by betshopagent(m): 8:13pm On Feb 21
post=128577478:
We only hope and pray it gets to the right set of people.

And any enemy of Nigeria that is looking forward to take this money ehn.....
The ones abusing the citizens of Nigeria and calling our darling nation Animal farm,
(no matter what part of the country they are from.)
Na dat money go choke una for throat .... on God.

God bless all sane, honestly and hardworking Nigerians praying for out darling nation to succeed.
the way buhari's own choke you baa.dey play
Re: FG To Restart Direct Cash Transfers To 12 Million Nigerians by pansophist(m): 8:13pm On Feb 21
Fears are mounting up.

But still, the person in charge will embezzle as usual. Naija, a lost cause.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG To Restart Direct Cash Transfers To 12 Million Nigerians by Feldie: 8:13pm On Feb 21
These people are retarrded
Re: FG To Restart Direct Cash Transfers To 12 Million Nigerians by Glassysea(m): 8:13pm On Feb 21
Why 12 million Nigerians,
Re: FG To Restart Direct Cash Transfers To 12 Million Nigerians by Patojargz: 8:13pm On Feb 21
Na 2 calm our pressure ba? Ona dey lie too much cos it won't take effect...
Re: FG To Restart Direct Cash Transfers To 12 Million Nigerians by ozo13(m): 8:14pm On Feb 21
Useless people.i was thinking this ones have roadmap when they were campaigning.its now obvious it is trial and error mode them dey.same thing they all complained just few months ago
Re: FG To Restart Direct Cash Transfers To 12 Million Nigerians by GenFunction: 8:16pm On Feb 21
Over 200 million people - minus 12 million pple..lol...im sure in the venue wen this shitty shit was announceD pple clapped..lol.
Re: FG To Restart Direct Cash Transfers To 12 Million Nigerians by Unbreakable26(f): 8:17pm On Feb 21
[quote author=Hezzyluv post=128577584]

My name na Abba Ada grin
They have to pay me before you cheesy[/quote

Lol
Me first my name is Aaaba Abba
Re: FG To Restart Direct Cash Transfers To 12 Million Nigerians by remzytimer: 8:17pm On Feb 21
Please stop wasting our money, invest it on food importation or faming, cash transfer is not what Nigerians needed at the moment because I don't know what impact this will have at the moment.
ogododo:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2024/02/fg-restarts-direct-cash-transfers-to-12m-nigerians/
Re: FG To Restart Direct Cash Transfers To 12 Million Nigerians by ABC101FF: 8:17pm On Feb 21
Thieves
Re: FG To Restart Direct Cash Transfers To 12 Million Nigerians by Jlow2: 8:17pm On Feb 21
Pallatives is not the solution on how to revive an economy
Re: FG To Restart Direct Cash Transfers To 12 Million Nigerians by Tochux1: 8:20pm On Feb 21
JayTripz:
Omoooo wow grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Oya no time, Alphabetical order

My name na Amos Amadi

Oya make Dem run am for my opay

At least 2m go reach every body like this
Abacha Abubakar go collect before you
Re: FG To Restart Direct Cash Transfers To 12 Million Nigerians by Solidex(m): 8:20pm On Feb 21
See what our dear nation has been reduced to.
It's a pithy.
This system needs to be abolish.
We need to start something completely different.
Out military needs to wake up from their slumber. It's a call to safe Nigeria.
We are supposed to be feeding on crump's in this nation while this idiots live lavishly on our common wealth.
Re: FG To Restart Direct Cash Transfers To 12 Million Nigerians by LeeSantos(m): 8:21pm On Feb 21
JayTripz:

My name na Amos Amadi

My na na AABA ABina
Before e reach you money don finish πŸ˜‚
Re: FG To Restart Direct Cash Transfers To 12 Million Nigerians by Phoen1X: 8:21pm On Feb 21
Validated:
Do we still have a president?
Are you not surprised how the topic was changed ?.
Re: FG To Restart Direct Cash Transfers To 12 Million Nigerians by Brushstrokes20: 8:23pm On Feb 21
... And the LOOTING CONTINUES! πŸ’―πŸ’―
Re: FG To Restart Direct Cash Transfers To 12 Million Nigerians by BlocksNG(m): 8:23pm On Feb 21
My name is Aabbccdd.
JayTripz post=namr5128577483:

My name na Amos Amadi

Re: FG To Restart Direct Cash Transfers To 12 Million Nigerians by Teejaney88(m): 8:26pm On Feb 21
FG to ...πŸ˜•
Re: FG To Restart Direct Cash Transfers To 12 Million Nigerians by 43Ronin: 8:30pm On Feb 21
MrPOTUS:
lipsrsealed

Wil this not increase inflation?

Someone should enlighten me
Exactly. This guy honestly needs to be stopped before he does more damage.
Re: FG To Restart Direct Cash Transfers To 12 Million Nigerians by Lexusgs430: 8:31pm On Feb 21
Let's not forget..... buhari also promised to remove 100,000,000 Nigerian's, from poverty........πŸ˜­πŸ˜€

hope uzodinma, also promised to send 4000 imo youths to Europe........,😜🀣

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Flood Along Old Ife Road Ibadan Delays Daily Routine / 2023: Buhari’s Ambush Strategy As 40 Presidential Aspirants Remains In APC, PDP / Ambode Drags Lagos Assembly To Court Over Probe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.