Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,194 members, 7,835,966 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:19 PM

Why Do The Guys I Like Turn Out To Be Gay - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do The Guys I Like Turn Out To Be Gay (1463 Views)

Why Do Most People With Fine Voices Turn Out Ugly? / Could My Boyfriend Be Gay? / Yes! I Told Him Openly That I Like It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do The Guys I Like Turn Out To Be Gay by lovelydoll: 7:41am On Nov 11, 2011
this is what i look for in a guy

a guy who truly loves his mother

a guy who doesn't purposely disrespects women
a guy who respect women

a guy who is gentle with you

a guy who is focus only on school

a guy who is brutishly honest with you even when it hurts

a guy who actually knows what he did wrong and says sorry.

any time i find a guy like this they always turn out to be a gay

is there any straight guys who behaves like tht.

if no then i guess i will never get married. lipsrsealed
Re: Why Do The Guys I Like Turn Out To Be Gay by Tosinville(m): 8:25am On Nov 11, 2011
All what you listed are my attitude trust me.
Re: Why Do The Guys I Like Turn Out To Be Gay by lovelydoll: 8:35am On Nov 11, 2011
Tosinville:

All what you listed are my attitude trust me.
i congratulate you,you are very rare smiley
Re: Why Do The Guys I Like Turn Out To Be Gay by freecocoa(f): 9:25am On Nov 11, 2011
lovelydoll:

a guy who is focus only on school

any time i find a guy like this they always turn out to be a man-lover

I don't understand the focus on school only ish and if I may ask,are you athletic and muscular in physique?
Re: Why Do The Guys I Like Turn Out To Be Gay by Dyt(f): 9:28am On Nov 11, 2011
u 2 turn woman lover na
Re: Why Do The Guys I Like Turn Out To Be Gay by 190smh: 9:29am On Nov 11, 2011
OP cos u are a woman lover yourself
Re: Why Do The Guys I Like Turn Out To Be Gay by lovelydoll: 9:50am On Nov 11, 2011
freecocoa:

I don't understand the focus on school only ish and if I may ask,are you athletic and muscular in physique?

lol noooooooooooooooo, i actually have big hips like a normal african women i am a mix of zimbabwe and nigerian.

for being focus in school, i mean a guy who doesn't chase after girls like crazy,who doesn't over party,is serious about his success in his career path .
Re: Why Do The Guys I Like Turn Out To Be Gay by lovelydoll: 9:53am On Nov 11, 2011
190smh:

OP cos u are a woman lover yourself

are u saying i look for feminine qualities?

i don't think i am a women lover, i am always super shy around guys especially cute ones.
Re: Why Do The Guys I Like Turn Out To Be Gay by Tosinville(m): 9:59am On Nov 11, 2011
Lovelydoll

Thanks dear, thats why ex[es] always beg me on phone to have me back in their life & my girlfriend vow that if i don't marry her then she'll never marry again cos men like me are rare in this globe not dat i've promise to be with her forever and she end up tricking me by doing a thing that will make me always remember her forever even if i don't marry her now am really confused.
Re: Why Do The Guys I Like Turn Out To Be Gay by lifestyle1(m): 4:34pm On Nov 11, 2011
lovelydoll:

this is what i look for in a guy

a guy who truly loves his mother

a guy who doesn't purposely disrespects women
a guy who respect women

a guy who is gentle with you

a guy who is focus  only on school

a guy who is brutishly honest with you even when it hurts

a guy who actually knows what he did wrong and says sorry.

any time i find a guy like this they always turn out  to be a man-lover

is there any straight guys who behaves like tht.

if no then i guess i will never get married. lipsrsealed

Those qualities are normal, as a matter of fact i possess all  of 'em but unfortunately  [size=15pt]I'M BROKE![/size]  grin
Re: Why Do The Guys I Like Turn Out To Be Gay by kokoye(m): 4:43pm On Nov 11, 2011
I must be gay.

really?

not sure

maybe

(1) (Reply)

Unable To Sleep! / Can You Marry A Dumb Partner? / Hw Would U Feel If Ur Partner Lied 2 U Dat She Is A Virgin?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.