Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,056 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:24 AM

Peter Obi's Statement On The Arrest Of Julius Abure - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi's Statement On The Arrest Of Julius Abure (23195 Views)

Obi Reacts To The Attack On The House Of Julius Abure / Peter Obi: Julius Abure Remains My Own Man / 130,000 People Unfollow Mbaka After Peter Obi Statement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi's Statement On The Arrest Of Julius Abure by SMARTMOTORS(m): 8:11am On Feb 22
Nawaoo abeg when Obi turn Grammarian??

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's Statement On The Arrest Of Julius Abure by ayo2008: 8:24am On Feb 22
naptu2:
Peter Obi @PeterObi

waiting for Ganduje alias Gandollar to be arrested.Shior!

I read political colouration to this
Re: Peter Obi's Statement On The Arrest Of Julius Abure by naija1stnigar(m): 8:30am On Feb 22
Billionairly:
Just look at how they embarrassed this man in the name of arrest, for such strange and most likely cooked up story. The lack of respect for the face of the opposition and lawlessness displayed by the police in handling of the matter is embarrassing and requires public outrage and whoever observed or participated in this arrest should be fired and made to face the law. Imagine that Tinubu was arrested by Jonathan and made to sit on the floor when he was playing the face of the opposition.

If you see nothing wrong in this, you are part of the problem in this country.
seriously, the older this country becomes the more embarrassing it's governance becomes to sane minds. Imagine Jonathan doing this in 2014/15 I know how hard we could have reacted but now, it is not a sin anymore. APC didn't only came to make Nigerians poorer in finance but also in thoughts.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi's Statement On The Arrest Of Julius Abure by mycar: 8:31am On Feb 22
coolgb:

Why was he resisting arrest?
When the other Apapa man was beaten and humiliated, am quite sure you supported that.
Nonsense and ingredient
Intelligent people know that our security agents should be professionals in their dealing. Foolish people will support their rascality and at the same time cry over police brutality.
Re: Peter Obi's Statement On The Arrest Of Julius Abure by Patojargz: 8:34am On Feb 22
Dream25:

Chestbeating is your trademark normal, that's why your Eze is languishing in prison.. cheesy

Make em try am... U sef sabi say na mouth ona get... Noise makers
Re: Peter Obi's Statement On The Arrest Of Julius Abure by muchkay(m): 8:39am On Feb 22
Funny country! Ganduje aka Gandollar is still
there as the national chairman of Apc .
Re: Peter Obi's Statement On The Arrest Of Julius Abure by Teeklef(m): 8:45am On Feb 22
Patojargz:

The moment em try am Better War go dey...

No b whining... Ibo no b Yoruba oh As Hausa get Mind Naso we get Mind... No b mouth something
Oga forget,i do say it,I am not in support of tinubu and other rascal that called themselves politicians but the truth is,he will be arrested and nothing will happen bro.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's Statement On The Arrest Of Julius Abure by victorsola: 8:48am On Feb 22
Billionairly:
Just look at how they embarrassed this man in the name of arrest, for such strange and most likely cooked up story. The lack of respect for the face of the opposition and lawlessness displayed by the police in handling of the matter is embarrassing and requires public outrage and whoever observed or participated in this arrest should be fired and made to face the law. Imagine that Tinubu was arrested by Jonathan and made to sit on the floor when he was playing the face of the opposition.

. How is tinubu responsible for this , your abuse stole and the party people Dey mess am up . How is party problem a national problem . I say that a lot of you guys are just dogmatic and wil never reason beyond your hate . And that hate has caged you for life.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's Statement On The Arrest Of Julius Abure by fuckJones(f): 8:58am On Feb 22
comrade apapa is still our national chairman
Re: Peter Obi's Statement On The Arrest Of Julius Abure by Indispensable85(m): 8:59am On Feb 22
Purely political
Re: Peter Obi's Statement On The Arrest Of Julius Abure by tiswell(m): 9:10am On Feb 22
Fearurcreeator:

If na military rule ... Him papa go don go jail
Till then,na civilian democracy we dey.
Re: Peter Obi's Statement On The Arrest Of Julius Abure by aswani(m): 9:11am On Feb 22
Dis Abure get liver sha, you are being arrested on an attempted Murder charge and you are still acting like a thug because you think the cult boys around you will be able to battle the police.

Dem suppose nack am plenti slap well well.

By the way, no one should pity Lamidi Apapa, he and the other EXCO's destroyed the fabric of LP by allowing Peter Obi to suddenly parachute himself into their party and become a Presidential candidate ahead of long term bonafide members.

I do know how much Peter Obi paid him but I hope the money was worth it.

6 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's Statement On The Arrest Of Julius Abure by MICHEALADEX(m): 9:12am On Feb 22
AqualinaXYZ:
The president i and my PH cartel men voted for before Wike did his thing

Unlike that sleeping artifact in Aso Rock

Useless Tinubu

Is that all?

Oya rest
Re: Peter Obi's Statement On The Arrest Of Julius Abure by Patojargz: 9:16am On Feb 22
Teeklef:

Oga forget,i do say it,I am not in support of tinubu and other rascal that called themselves politicians but the truth is,he will be arrested and nothing will happen bro.

Change ur thought! E no fit happen
Re: Peter Obi's Statement On The Arrest Of Julius Abure by Teeklef(m): 9:16am On Feb 22
Patojargz:

Change ur thought! E no fit happen
Ok👍
Re: Peter Obi's Statement On The Arrest Of Julius Abure by aswani(m): 9:21am On Feb 22
AqualinaXYZ:

Useless Tinubu

INEC suppose no conduct elections sef, dem for jus text you and ya cartel for di persin wey suppose bi President.
Re: Peter Obi's Statement On The Arrest Of Julius Abure by membranus: 9:22am On Feb 22
Patojargz:

The moment em try am Better War go dey...

No b whining... Ibo no b Yoruba oh As Hausa get Mind Naso we get Mind... No b mouth something

The one you started in the 60s, it ended up with premium tears for your tribe.

So if you dare start another one, na total kaput for you be dat.
Re: Peter Obi's Statement On The Arrest Of Julius Abure by Pharaoh4rin(m): 9:26am On Feb 22
AqualinaXYZ:

[b]Artefact
grin grin grin
Abeg abeg abeg ... I no wan laff. Person d owe me money , she no wan pay I d vex

Useless Tinubu [/b]
Re: Peter Obi's Statement On The Arrest Of Julius Abure by Patojargz: 9:28am On Feb 22
membranus:

The one you started in the 60s, it ended up with premium tears for your tribe.

So if you dare start another one, na total kaput for you be dat.

Then and now are not same. Think before typing and stop jumping like a toad
Re: Peter Obi's Statement On The Arrest Of Julius Abure by easiest(m): 9:42am On Feb 22
His respond is stupid, why can't his report to nearest police station when he was declared wanted by police. Dud he thinks because his a LP chairman so he won't be treated like a normal criminal?

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's Statement On The Arrest Of Julius Abure by heniford2: 9:46am On Feb 22
easiest:
His respond is stupid, why can't his report to nearest police station when he was declared wanted by police. Dud he thinks because his a LP chairman so he won't be treated like a normal criminal?
police should not harass him like this asking him to sit on the floor tomorrow it may be you police acting unprofessional
Re: Peter Obi's Statement On The Arrest Of Julius Abure by cjfavour(m): 9:55am On Feb 22
Complete rubbish from a tribal bigot meant to cause hate. Go and receive your ten lashes of Cain b4 they give u one tuber of yam. This is what your bigotry has brought to the country and you're still at it.
bmaster2000:
Aburre Has been arrested...Labour Party..another criminal party led.by Peter Obi himself.....

After Nigerians and Reno Omokri asked the Labour Party and Peter Obi how the money they raised for his political campaign was expended...Obi Peter came and gave a charade Press conference....without detailed accountability....because he cannot....don't forget...Doyin Okupe chopped some money before the Abure came to take over from where he had stopped chopping money....yet, some Yiibo people will still see this glaring evidence and use tribal sentiment to cover up.....as if we are fools in Nigeria....

Hear this: at this stage, I will advise every Nigerian presently to protect his territory, region and tribe....because the rescue for power to become.president is not for the betterment of Nigeria but for selfish interest, personal gain, tribal sentiment, regional hegemony, and hatred....

Don't be a fool...on nairaland buy all kinds of Yiibo-Advantage comments...these are all paid people to write and post make-believe comments predicated on lies and evil agendas....if you believe it and Join them in their thought....they have achieved their aim because their aim is to buy more people with their demeaning and lies commmets and post so as use you to achieve the aim that will be detrimental to your tribe, lineage, and your family...

Everything projected by an average Yiibo man on social media is all about Yiibo development.....they hate you with their passion....if you are better than them...
Re: Peter Obi's Statement On The Arrest Of Julius Abure by Jomonix: 9:58am On Feb 22
PO always on point.
Re: Peter Obi's Statement On The Arrest Of Julius Abure by Britishpea: 10:01am On Feb 22
Billionairly:

It’s always been like this. We saw what was done to Dino.

We saw when Kayode Fayemi, as a governor, was tear-gassed in Ekiti during Gejs reign on an election campaign ground just because they wanted power to be moved to Fayose.

We also saw what police did to the same Fayose. When Buhari’s men wanted power to move to Fayemi again. He kept crying that he was in pains as truly he was brutalized. He just had a surgery not long to correct the pain.

So it’s their way. All of them are guilty of it. Abure could do worse if he was in power.
Re: Peter Obi's Statement On The Arrest Of Julius Abure by Fearurcreeator: 10:11am On Feb 22
tiswell:
Till then,na civilian democracy we dey.
This one sef if he over do am he go collect... It's like something dey worry am... If he was there same you people will be fast to say oppositions are funding some kind of unrest ... Cus right now propaganda no dey far from una mouth ... Make he sha no trespass... Him sef know na ... Biafra go be small thing ...
Re: Peter Obi's Statement On The Arrest Of Julius Abure by Judolisco(m): 10:11am On Feb 22
When d deputy chairman of labour party was beaten in court... Did he condemn it.... Dis man is one hell of a hypocrite

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's Statement On The Arrest Of Julius Abure by Praktikals1000: 10:12am On Feb 22
madridguy:
The crack woman voice candidate just found his lost voice. Apapa was not only beaten, he was humiliated in court premises, the youth leader was also beaten to pop but the hypocrite suddenly found his useless voice when someone resisted arrest and the Nigeria Police have to use force to get him arrested.

Obi-Tu-Lie should cover his head in shame, go and form your party and stop trying to steal other peoples effort..
Your head is very correct.
Re: Peter Obi's Statement On The Arrest Of Julius Abure by Amazonperk(m): 10:12am On Feb 22
They want to destroy Lp party this party is the only rival party
Re: Peter Obi's Statement On The Arrest Of Julius Abure by FaradayIQ: 10:20am On Feb 22
This country is a joke, Tinubu using his urchin to intimidate opposition party, shame on APC administration
Re: Peter Obi's Statement On The Arrest Of Julius Abure by Akalia(m): 10:26am On Feb 22
Billionairly:

I concur. The man did not resist arrest so why put him down shamefully. Something like this will only happen in the US or saner climes when the suspect puts up a resistance against law enforcement agents but not when the suspect is docile and willing to cooperate.

Tufiakwa to the Nigeria police force, bunch of olodos from the IG down to constables. Very local and primitive minded idiots. Spits!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Osinbajo, Kyari Meet With Military Chiefs Behind Closed-Door / You Are Helping Me In Your Empty Head – Guterman Fires Keyamo / APC Factions Emerge Over Senate Presidency - Punch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.