Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,921 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:13 AM

Please I Need Answers - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Please I Need Answers (268 Views)

A Question That Need Answers / Did GOD Initially Want Adam and Eve To Live Forever? I Need Answers Please / Please I Need Answers To This Biblical Happening (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Need Answers by Zaheertyler(m): 9:31am On Feb 22
I've been hearing the word sin sin sin
Please what is sin
Re: Please I Need Answers by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:59am On Feb 22
Zaheertyler:

Please what is sin

Blunder that will eventually lead to death if not cautioned!
Re: Please I Need Answers by Zaheertyler(m): 10:10am On Feb 22
MaxInDHouse:

Blunder that will eventually lead to death if not cautioned!
How do I know I'm commiting blunder?
Re: Please I Need Answers by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:18am On Feb 22
Zaheertyler:

How do I know I'm commiting blunder?
Through chatting with neighbours you will get to know what humans around you think about life and how it's affecting everyone as their actions is the outcome of what they have in mind.
So if you're committing blunder but you don't talk to neighbours you won't know that's why you need to talk to your neighbours.
Re: Please I Need Answers by Zaheertyler(m): 11:00am On Feb 22
MaxInDHouse:

Through chatting with neighbours you will get to know what humans around you think about life and how it's affecting everyone as their actions is the outcome of what they have in mind.
So if you're committing blunder but you don't talk to neighbours you won't know that's why you need to talk to your neighbours.
My neighbors?
Why not myself?
Re: Please I Need Answers by MaxInDHouse(m): 12:52pm On Feb 22
Zaheertyler:

My neighbors?
Why not myself?
If you look onto yourself you can't be sure of what you have unless you compare to others.

For instance if you dress from home after you stand facing the mirror you can't see all the flaws in your dressing until you come out and find others telling you how good looking or ugly your dressing looks.

You're here chatting with others to reason with them if you feel it's better you do it alone and others feel the same way do you think it's going to work out for our benefit as a nation?
Re: Please I Need Answers by Dtruthspeaker: 6:07pm On Feb 22
Zaheertyler:
Please what is sin

Sin means Off-Fence (Breaking down of someone's fence, hence break of Law)..

Also, Trespass whichm means "Threatened Passage" which clearly means Offing fence or fences.
Re: Please I Need Answers by Dtruthspeaker: 6:09pm On Feb 22
MaxInDHouse:

If you look onto yourself you can't be sure of what you have unless you compare to others.

For instance if you dress from home after you stand facing the mirror you can't see all the flaws in your dressing until you come out and find others telling you how good looking or ugly your dressing looks.

You're here chatting with others to reason with them if you feel it's better you do it alone and others feel the same way do you think it's going to work out for our benefit as a nation?

havent you stood in front of the mirror and seen your flaws?

This is proof that you can also sin against yourself.
Re: Please I Need Answers by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:18pm On Feb 22
Dtruthspeaker:

havent you stood in front of the mirror and seen your flaws?
This is proof that you can also sin against yourself.

Do you see all the flaws?
Re: Please I Need Answers by Dtruthspeaker: 6:25pm On Feb 22
MaxInDHouse:

Do you see all the flaws?

The burden is on you, not I and by.your answer, it is clear that you have seen your flaw wben yoi llooked into the mirror even without anyone telling you, which is my point. Thank you.
Re: Please I Need Answers by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:29pm On Feb 22
Dtruthspeaker:

The burden is on you, not I and by.your answer, it is clear that you have seen your flaw wben yoi llooked into the mirror even without anyone telling you, which is my point. Thank you.

You're just seeking attention that's all.
Nobody see all the flaws no matter the type of mirror used it's others looking at you can see all the flaws and not just one person but when different onlookers observe your dressing. smiley
Re: Please I Need Answers by Dtruthspeaker: 6:31pm On Feb 22
MaxInDHouse:

You're just seeking attention that's all.
Nobody see all the flaws no matter the type of mirror used it's others looking at you can see all the flaws and not just one person but when different onlookers observe your dressing. smiley

The question was not whether you see ALL the flaws but whether you can see a flaw, which you have confessed that you can, so case closed.
Re: Please I Need Answers by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:33pm On Feb 22
Dtruthspeaker:

The question was not whether you see ALL the flaws but whether you can see a flaw, which you have confessed that you can, so case closed.

Attention seeker, can you quote where i said a person looking into the mirror can't see any flaws? smiley
Re: Please I Need Answers by Dtruthspeaker: 10:36pm On Feb 22
MaxInDHouse:

Attention seeker, can you quote where i said a person looking into the mirror can't see any flaws? smiley

Mr endless speaker of rubbish first it was "Do you see all the flaws?" now it is."quote where i said". I dont have time for your stupidities.
Re: Please I Need Answers by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:22am On Feb 23
Dtruthspeaker:

Mr endless speaker of rubbish first it was "Do you see all the flaws?" now it is."quote where i said". I dont have time for your stupidities.

The highlighted has shown you're just hungry for attention because nobody can see all the flaws even with the best mirror! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Answers by Dtruthspeaker: 4:06pm On Feb 23
MaxInDHouse:

The highlighted has shown you're just hungry for attention because nobody can see all the flaws even with the best mirror! cheesy

Says the one replying even when he has nothing sensible to.say.
Re: Please I Need Answers by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:44pm On Feb 23
Dtruthspeaker:

Says the one replying even when he has nothing sensible to.say.

OK nah! smiley
Re: Please I Need Answers by Kobojunkiee: 5:26pm On Feb 23
Zaheertyler:
Please what is sin
The concept of sin(where God is concerned) ONLY applies as far as those who are under Covenant with God. In the world we live in, it concerns those who are able to be redeemed--- those who are born of the blood of Jacob and are hence born into His Old Law of Moses --- and those who are born-again and are hence citizens of the Kingdom of God. Those who exist outside of God's Law have no need to concern themselves with the idea of sin given that God's curse from the time of Adam made no provision for redemption to be provided them from it. undecided

As for the meaning of sin, sin is direct disobedience of God's very commandment and teaching. That which defines sin against God is clearly defined in His Law and as such does not depend on the ideas or theories of men. When one commits sin one is said to equally violate God's Law given that the Law is all of nothing in orientation. Only those who have attained holiness and have been approved righteous by God are able to have their sins forgiven by Him. All others are subject to whatever ritual is specified in the law for atonement purposes. undecided
Re: Please I Need Answers by NNTR: 3:32am On Mar 02
Zaheertyler:
Please what is sin
Genesis 4:7
If you do well [believing Me and doing what is acceptable and pleasing to Me], will you not be accepted?
And if you do not do well [but ignore My instruction], sin crouches at your door;
its desire is for you [to overpower you], but you must master it.”

Coming from a Jewish perspective, sin, simply means, something and/or anything that causes you to miss the mark, miss the goal, miss path of right or duty. It is anything that makes one go rogue or wrong

cc: reallifegospel, Babinski, gameova, capnies

Personal text: Jesus is not a theologian. He is God who told stories.
Re: Please I Need Answers by Zaheertyler(m): 3:46am On Mar 02
NNTR:
Genesis 4:7
If you do well [believing Me and doing what is acceptable and pleasing to Me], will you not be accepted?
And if you do not do well [but ignore My instruction], sin crouches at your door;
its desire is for you [to overpower you], but you must master it.”

Coming from a Jewish perspective, sin, simply means, something and/or anything that causes you to miss the mark, miss the goal, miss path of right or duty. It is anything that makes one go rogue or wrong

Personal text: Jesus is not a theologian. He is God who told stories.
I like this explanation
Gracias sir

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Atheists, How Do You Turn Down Invitations To Church? / Opportunity For Service / Spiritual Digest For The Day 21st Of January 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.