Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,507 members, 7,830,518 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:01 AM

If Your Younger Brother Impregnated Your Wife? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If Your Younger Brother Impregnated Your Wife? (3853 Views)

What Is Wrong With Your Younger Sibling Getting Married Before You? / 1st Time You Saw Your Younger-Sister With A Guy: Your Reaction ? / Is Anything Wrong Dating Your Younger Sister's Friend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Your Younger Brother Impregnated Your Wife? by Nobody: 10:08am On Nov 11, 2011
What if you found out that your 6 year old daughter is not actually your biological daughter, cos one thing led to another and her DNA confirms that she is not your daughter cos your wife was impregnated by your younger brother, who's a bloody cassanova? How would you respond to the situation?

The lady claims she didn't know that that was her husbands younger brother, and she slept with him a month before their wedding. She was damn Hot that night, working in Port Harcourt on a special assignment, though she resides in Lagos. Even though she's been told about this brother of his, she's never met him before. Besides, he had added so much weight that she couldn't even recognise he was the one she saw in the picture. She got pregnant before wedding, and funny enough the pregnancy took an abnormal 11 months instead of nine so there was just no way to suspect. The baby looks like her husband's brother, especially in the eyes. But everyone thought she just took after her uncle until now.

The whole story doesn't even sound true to me, only the fact that the baby's DNA proves that her uncle is her biological father. I think the lady is not telling the whole truth. There's more to this but this is the only info I can share right now.

Guys, please what do you advise this so-called Husband do? How should he respond to this cos I don't even know what to think right now?
Re: If Your Younger Brother Impregnated Your Wife? by 190smh: 10:10am On Nov 11, 2011
shocked shocked shocked
Re: If Your Younger Brother Impregnated Your Wife? by Osama10(m): 10:16am On Nov 11, 2011
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: If Your Younger Brother Impregnated Your Wife? by freecocoa(f): 10:17am On Nov 11, 2011
Who sleeps with a stranger a month to their wedding and without protection too?HOLY INFANT JESUS.
Op I really don't know what to say right now,but I know if I'm the man,I will be tempted kill the woman.I don dey vex on behalf of the man sef,let me go and take a chill pill,I'll be right back with my advice.
Re: If Your Younger Brother Impregnated Your Wife? by Akainzo(m): 10:18am On Nov 11, 2011
If the pregnancy took 11 months, which to me is very abnormal. It could only mean that the DO happened after marriage!

Even by her own story, the wife na snake, imagine sleeping with a supposed stranger One Month to her wedding without protection.
Re: If Your Younger Brother Impregnated Your Wife? by 190smh: 10:21am On Nov 11, 2011
Osama10:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: If Your Younger Brother Impregnated Your Wife? by Osama10(m): 10:23am On Nov 11, 2011
cool cool cool cool cool
Re: If Your Younger Brother Impregnated Your Wife? by 190smh: 10:42am On Nov 11, 2011
undecided undecided undecided
Re: If Your Younger Brother Impregnated Your Wife? by itiswell1(m): 10:48am On Nov 11, 2011
African Magic yoruba.
Re: If Your Younger Brother Impregnated Your Wife? by Sijo01(f): 10:58am On Nov 11, 2011
Damm it!
Re: If Your Younger Brother Impregnated Your Wife? by kpolli(m): 4:17pm On Nov 11, 2011
women sha
Re: If Your Younger Brother Impregnated Your Wife? by Nobody: 4:20pm On Nov 11, 2011
Still the same blood lol. But the biitch must get the Bleep out of my life. . As for my bro, he will forever be who he is to me.
Re: If Your Younger Brother Impregnated Your Wife? by iice(f): 5:06pm On Nov 11, 2011
Ewww
Re: If Your Younger Brother Impregnated Your Wife? by kokoye(m): 5:09pm On Nov 11, 2011
all in the family.

kini big deal
Re: If Your Younger Brother Impregnated Your Wife? by r231(m): 5:09pm On Nov 11, 2011
God forbid undecided
Re: If Your Younger Brother Impregnated Your Wife? by MrsChima1(f): 6:26pm On Nov 11, 2011
kokoye:

all in the family.

kini big deal

I knew you were fishy. lipsrsealed
Re: If Your Younger Brother Impregnated Your Wife? by kokoye(m): 6:54pm On Nov 11, 2011
no one would know . .

would look like you . . same last name . .same grandparents. . .

kini big deal kini big deal

sebi sebi we on fire
Re: If Your Younger Brother Impregnated Your Wife? by Nobody: 7:40pm On Nov 11, 2011
This Barry of a guy who happens to be the younger brother of the husband is a friend of mine. We've been friends for like 5 years now. He's an IT library and guru. He's very intelligent when it comes to that aspect, but his greatest weakness is lust for women. He claims its not a weakness cos he gets most of his inspirations from women and sex. He says they help him do better when programming.

He travels a lot. Today he's in Abuja, next week he's in Togo, and on and on. He hadn't met with any of his family members for over 9 months, prior to the incidence. And Lilian, the wife of the brother hadn't had sex in 3 years. She was having a no-sex relationship with Barry's brother, her husband(though it was her husband's idea in the first place). They were both faithful to each other and wanted to save sex till after their wedding.

This fateful night Barry was working late and she had to rush back to the office to pick up some things. Barry had already been making passes at her but she kept ignoring him. All of a sudden she was interested in what he had to say, maybe becos she was Hot to the teeth. Barry, being the bad guy just started kissing her voracioulsy. She got so turned on she couldn't resist him anymore. She remember asking him to get a condom but after they were done, that was when she remembered that they didn't use a condom. The whole sex scene took place on Barry's office table.

Everybody knew him as Barry Okonkwo. But his brother and the rest of her husband's family calls him Izuchukwu. Izuchukwu had given himself an english name so it just ended up complicating things.

Something tells me this Lilian of a bitch is lying or not telling the whole truth. But Barry's story seems to be agreeing with hers. Or did they agree to lie about it? Somehow it sounds true and somehow it looks like a programmed lie. Barry is a programmer, he probably programmed this lie.

That's all I know for now.
Re: If Your Younger Brother Impregnated Your Wife? by Nobody: 10:13pm On Nov 11, 2011
[size=14pt]Can we have a producer for this Movie. . . Such talent[/size]
Re: If Your Younger Brother Impregnated Your Wife? by MrsChima1(f): 2:54am On Nov 12, 2011
sexkillz:

[size=14pt]Can we have a producer for this Movie. . . Such talent[/size]

I want to be director. cool

(1) (Reply)

Reasons Why Those Good Looking Women Are Not Married / Guys Please Help... Which Would You Choose? (pictures) / Why Women Love Bad Boys??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.