Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,979 members, 7,810,715 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:52 PM

Despite Challenges, No Going Back On My Reforms - Tinubu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Despite Challenges, No Going Back On My Reforms - Tinubu (28785 Views)

2023 Election: Despite Challenges, INEC Had Many Positive Outcomes - Chima Amadi / Osinbajo Rallies Private Sector For Economic Resurgence Despite Challenges / Eight Assembly Remains Most Audacious Despite Challenges – Saraki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Despite Challenges, No Going Back On My Reforms - Tinubu by fitinwell: 10:11pm On Feb 22
chisomkachy:

https://dailytrust.com/breaking-despite-challenges-no-going-back-on-my-reforms-says-tinubu/?fbclid=IwAR26wfcWLEuK8TXK8dl5CaFUR8yrz4CzavpzKTOWv5hk200zCGOqUckjlL0

Tinubu would have won my pride. If only while he is working out his reform plans

He is using his Backup plans to cushion the Nigeria economy.

Not exposing his weakness like a Puppy learning to cat walk..
Re: Despite Challenges, No Going Back On My Reforms - Tinubu by RALPHOW(m): 10:12pm On Feb 22
This is the type of President that can take us to the Promised land, not a Chicken heart leader.

Israel will never enter the Promised Land if Moses considered the pain and complaints on the way to CANANLAND.

The CABALS should go to Hell Fire.
No more fake subsidy!!
No more dollars racketeering!!
Nigeria shall be great again.

Let's go back to farm and eat what we plant.

God bless Asiwaju!
God bless Nigeria

6 Likes

Re: Despite Challenges, No Going Back On My Reforms - Tinubu by smokinloud(m): 10:12pm On Feb 22
God bless my President.
God bless Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Despite Challenges, No Going Back On My Reforms - Tinubu by khattab02: 10:12pm On Feb 22
grin grin

Which dirty reforms?

Dey play

3 Likes

Re: Despite Challenges, No Going Back On My Reforms - Tinubu by BobbieZion(m): 10:14pm On Feb 22
LegendHero:

Jagaban Borgu.

The GCFR of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

President of Atiku
President of Sowore
President of Peter Obi

Of where?
Re: Despite Challenges, No Going Back On My Reforms - Tinubu by symbianDON(m): 10:15pm On Feb 22
Tinubu ronu!
Re: Despite Challenges, No Going Back On My Reforms - Tinubu by deavicky(m): 10:15pm On Feb 22
Re: Despite Challenges, No Going Back On My Reforms - Tinubu by LegendHero(m): 10:15pm On Feb 22
NairalandForumo:
Very arrogant, one of the reasons why I didn't support him....

That's all you care about, politics....

The strongest politician of this era will look arrogant.

When you believe in yourself, you speak boldly and people can translate it otherwise.

3 Likes

Re: Despite Challenges, No Going Back On My Reforms - Tinubu by Thereishel: 10:15pm On Feb 22
I pray military will not take over
Re: Despite Challenges, No Going Back On My Reforms - Tinubu by Fa44me: 10:18pm On Feb 22
chisomkachy:

https://dailytrust.com/breaking-despite-challenges-no-going-back-on-my-reforms-says-tinubu/?fbclid=IwAR26wfcWLEuK8TXK8dl5CaFUR8yrz4CzavpzKTOWv5hk200zCGOqUckjlL0

E gbo pro buruku lenu eye. For what you have caused for us in this Country, evil will pursue you and your generations. The blood of the dying souls shall be required from you and your generations. Ah! Ki ma se sere sere

1 Like

Re: Despite Challenges, No Going Back On My Reforms - Tinubu by Bigmospa: 10:22pm On Feb 22
[quote author= post=128597311]The thing to do about making people happy is not to give them a job, you first give them hope.

“So, the government ought to be communicating hope. They ought to be saying ‘we are going through this difficult period but there is light at the end of the tunnel

God bless Nigeria
Re: Despite Challenges, No Going Back On My Reforms - Tinubu by biggie73(m): 10:24pm On Feb 22
Government is for the people. It's only ones personal property one can be adamant.
Re: Despite Challenges, No Going Back On My Reforms - Tinubu by khattab02: 10:25pm On Feb 22
seunmsg:
That’s a bold and courageous leader who knows what to do. Correcting the mistakes of the past is not an easy process. The reforms, though painful, is the only sensible option considering our current situation. We must all endure and allow the process to achieve desired outcome.
agreed partially.

But for how long are Nigerians going to suffer sins of the past leaders??

My take is this, don't spoil and heap more suffering all in the name of fixing.

My Grandpa, my dada, myself and children and possibly their children children will continue to suffer all in the name of fixing Nigeria.

God help this country!

2 Likes

Re: Despite Challenges, No Going Back On My Reforms - Tinubu by Fearurcreeator: 10:27pm On Feb 22
Xscape1993:
Without sentiment or hatred, you are just a disaster to Nigeria. You don't have any reform blueprint for this country. Just stop this cheap lie at your old age drug master. I am sure you have taken your normal routine.
Cry cry baby
Re: Despite Challenges, No Going Back On My Reforms - Tinubu by seunmsg(m): 10:28pm On Feb 22
DeepSight:

May the reforms locate you accurately in the same way they locate the generality of Nigerians. Amen.

I’m in Nigeria and not immune from anything. So, I’m already feeling the pains of the reform. The difference is that I understand the current situation is necessary for the economic recovery and sustainability of the country.

6 Likes

Re: Despite Challenges, No Going Back On My Reforms - Tinubu by khattab02: 10:28pm On Feb 22
LegendHero:
Jagaban.

You are the president of the federal republic currently.

Try everything you want to try now, it is your government and you are the commander-in-chief. I personally believe in you and will be waiting patiently to see the fruit of your reforms in the nearest year.

If by 2027, the electorate check your scorecard and we see that your policy do not yield the result at that time, we simply vote you out and bring someone else in.

hmmm.. so make we wait till 2027 for his failure??

In 9 months has failed more than Buhari

1 Like

Re: Despite Challenges, No Going Back On My Reforms - Tinubu by drlateef: 10:29pm On Feb 22
seunmsg:
That’s a bold and courageous leader who knows what to do. Correcting the mistakes of the past is not an easy process. The reforms, though painful, is the only sensible option considering our current situation. We must all endure and allow the process to achieve desired outcome.

I agree with you. The only dissenters are Obi supporters who continue to wail for their loss, and ignorant ones who know next to nothing on what the reforms are all about. Another small group consists of saboteurs and their family members disturbing social media with their rantings.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Despite Challenges, No Going Back On My Reforms - Tinubu by drerocker: 10:30pm On Feb 22
Xscape1993:
Without sentiment or hatred, you are just a disaster to Nigeria. You don't have any reform blueprint for this country. Just stop this cheap lie at your old age drug master. I am sure you have taken your normal routine.
Do u have any solution

2 Likes

Re: Despite Challenges, No Going Back On My Reforms - Tinubu by Pablodreay890: 10:30pm On Feb 22
This man is just clueless. Not sure he knows what’s doing. Wake up man election is over

1 Like

Re: Despite Challenges, No Going Back On My Reforms - Tinubu by LegendHero(m): 10:31pm On Feb 22
khattab02:
hmmm.. so make we wait till 2027 for his failure??

In 9 months has failed more than Buhari

You don’t have an option. You have to wait.

4 Likes

Re: Despite Challenges, No Going Back On My Reforms - Tinubu by khattab02: 10:31pm On Feb 22
RALPHOW:
This is the type of President that can take us to the Promise land, not a Chicken heart leader.

Israel will never enter the Promised Land if Moses considered the pain and complaints on the way to CANANLAND.

The CABALS should go to Hell Fire.
No more fake subsidy!!
No more dollars racketeering!!
Nigeria shall be great again.

Let's go back to farm and eat what we plant.

God bless Asiwaju!
God bless Nigeria
hmmmmm

Una dey try oo ..

Until he rubbish the whole country finished ko?

What is working now?

Continue the propaganda!

3 Likes

Re: Despite Challenges, No Going Back On My Reforms - Tinubu by Dybala11(m): 10:32pm On Feb 22
seunmsg:
The citizens must all endure while the political class are enjoying and feeding fat. E be like say brain dey pain you lots.

7 Likes

Re: Despite Challenges, No Going Back On My Reforms - Tinubu by LilX2: 10:32pm On Feb 22
post=128597317:

Slow ans steady we will get to the nation of our dreams.
A land flowing with milk and honey.
Naija go soon sweet 😋

Naija go soon sweet, naija go soon better, I've been hearing this since I was born, it only get worse. Stop deceiving yourself, it ain't getting any better

4 Likes

Re: Despite Challenges, No Going Back On My Reforms - Tinubu by seborrhic: 10:34pm On Feb 22
But he is paying subsidy through the backdoor,goods are being illegally smuggled across the border because they are cheaper for traders there,the worthless nature of the Naira,instead of being an attraction for investors,is rather making companies to be diversifying from Nigeria.
So what exactly is he reforming or is his senility even worse than we know?

3 Likes

Re: Despite Challenges, No Going Back On My Reforms - Tinubu by khattab02: 10:34pm On Feb 22
LegendHero:

You don’t have an option. You have to wait.
No doubt!

At this rate he is a bad failure and on way out already.
Re: Despite Challenges, No Going Back On My Reforms - Tinubu by khattab02: 10:36pm On Feb 22
Dybala11:

The citizens must all endure while the political class are enjoying and feeding fat. E be like say brain dey pain you lots.
Honestly!

Sacrifice in only on the path of the masses and not the political leaders according to them.

1 Like

Re: Despite Challenges, No Going Back On My Reforms - Tinubu by AkinPhysicist: 10:37pm On Feb 22
That's the spirit.

We're FULLY behind you, sir!

3 Likes

Re: Despite Challenges, No Going Back On My Reforms - Tinubu by article1: 10:38pm On Feb 22
What is this cocaine sniffer reforming for God's sake?

2 Likes

Re: Despite Challenges, No Going Back On My Reforms - Tinubu by Stevosty: 10:39pm On Feb 22
which mumu reforms is he talking about? You put the people in pains and agony still have the guts to say no turning back, even the ronus are not spared, tell Nigerians what has improved, nothing, things keep getting worse.

1 Like

Re: Despite Challenges, No Going Back On My Reforms - Tinubu by Cmeo(m): 10:41pm On Feb 22
I commend the seriousness that the country Nigeria is showing to the world through the President Tinubu

2 Likes

Re: Despite Challenges, No Going Back On My Reforms - Tinubu by PHAYOL81: 10:41pm On Feb 22
Just be sure you know what you're doing and push on despite. It's always an enormous challenge navigating through a rough patch especially that decades of damages that characterized the situation of Nigerian economy and realities.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Osinbajo Inspects Toilets At Lagos Airport During Surprise Visit / PDP Expels Buruji Kashamu, Bayo Adebayo, Segun Sarki And Sanimu Sodipo / Chinechere Okoronkwo, Victim Of The NDA Attack Was Expecting His First Child

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.