Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,155 members, 7,821,931 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:04 PM

Despite Challenges, No Going Back On My Reforms - Tinubu - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Despite Challenges, No Going Back On My Reforms - Tinubu (28822 Views)

2023 Election: Despite Challenges, INEC Had Many Positive Outcomes - Chima Amadi / Osinbajo Rallies Private Sector For Economic Resurgence Despite Challenges / Eight Assembly Remains Most Audacious Despite Challenges – Saraki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Despite Challenges, No Going Back On My Reforms - Tinubu by enemyofprogress: 11:35pm On Feb 22
Na die be dat

Pls if U know dat ur church shares Coke & Chicken for first timers, plz invite me. I wan to b visitin diffrent churches every Sunday😁

2 Likes

Re: Despite Challenges, No Going Back On My Reforms - Tinubu by Akaujaa(m): 11:48pm On Feb 22
This he will telling the gullible till his tenure is over and he will go like Buhari and still be getting his monthly entitlement as past president
Re: Despite Challenges, No Going Back On My Reforms - Tinubu by favor914: 11:48pm On Feb 22
Xscape1993:
Without sentiment or hatred, you are just a disaster to Nigeria. You don't have any reform blueprint for this country. Just stop this cheap lie at your old age drug master. I am sure you have taken your normal routine.
Keep wailing. If you cannot stand the heat, please relocate to The Republic Du Cameroon.

You have nothing to add to society or yourself.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Despite Challenges, No Going Back On My Reforms - Tinubu by favor914: 11:49pm On Feb 22
Akaujaa:
This he will telling the gullible till his tenure is over and he will go like Buhari and still be getting his monthly entitlement as past president
Be waiting for president Tinubu to come & arrange your life for you.

You go complain & wait tire.
Re: Despite Challenges, No Going Back On My Reforms - Tinubu by 11doubledee: 11:56pm On Feb 22
seunmsg:
That’s a bold and courageous leader who knows what to do. Correcting the mistakes of the past is not an easy process. The reforms, though painful, is the only sensible option considering our current situation. We must all endure and allow the process to achieve desired outcome.
I couldn't agree more ,though painful but we all must endure for our collective FUTURE.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Despite Challenges, No Going Back On My Reforms - Tinubu by optionalY09: 11:59pm On Feb 22
Xscape1993:
Without sentiment or hatred, you are just a disaster to Nigeria. You don't have any reform blueprint for this country. Just stop this cheap lie at your old age drug master. I am sure you have taken your normal routine.

Your father is a worse disaster. We will not take this from any dull brian.

Explain how he’s a disaster, can’t you see his efforts to fix Buharis errors

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Despite Challenges, No Going Back On My Reforms - Tinubu by Yankee101: 12:09am On Feb 23
You go use your head knock anything you find in front
Re: Despite Challenges, No Going Back On My Reforms - Tinubu by obi4eze(m): 12:09am On Feb 23
LegendHero:
Jagaban.

You are the president of the federal republic currently.

Try everything you want to try now, it is your government and you are the commander-in-chief. I personally believe in you and will be waiting patiently to see the fruit of your reforms in the nearest year.

If by 2027, the electorate check your scorecard and we see that your policy do not yield the result at that time, we simply vote you out and bring someone else in.

😀😀😀

No we won't vote him out sir. We will reelect him for another term.
Re: Despite Challenges, No Going Back On My Reforms - Tinubu by onuman: 12:20am On Feb 23
So sad so sad. So says a president who without minister or aids removed subsidy on fuel on the first day of his inauguration.
Sad from a president who floated the national currency without having Finance Minister or Central Bank governor.
Egocentric reforms. Reforms dead on arrival.

4 Likes

Re: Despite Challenges, No Going Back On My Reforms - Tinubu by LegendHero(m): 12:20am On Feb 23
obi4eze:

😀😀😀

No we won't vote him out sir. We will reelect him for another term.

You are a patriot.

We hope he can also go for the third and fourth term.
Re: Despite Challenges, No Going Back On My Reforms - Tinubu by onuman: 12:26am On Feb 23
successmatters:
This is the best president grin

Pepper them Sir, until there are very few zombies remaining. Just use hunger and starvation and deal with them.

I am afraid, Tinubu speaks like he is on the payroll of those who want Africa depopulated. Else, how could a sane leader embark on his type of reforms without considering the now deadly impact on the masses of his country?

2 Likes

Re: Despite Challenges, No Going Back On My Reforms - Tinubu by itsene: 12:30am On Feb 23
God will continue to protect and guide President Tinubu.
Anarchists and domestic saboteurs shall perish.
Interim government crowd will go the way of soil erosion. Swept away.

2 Likes

Re: Despite Challenges, No Going Back On My Reforms - Tinubu by brownbib(m): 12:44am On Feb 23
You have deformed Nigeria with your cartel!
THIS is necessary talk, You're rendering people poor and you call it reform.

1 Like

Re: Despite Challenges, No Going Back On My Reforms - Tinubu by LydayBobo(m): 1:02am On Feb 23
Xscape1993:
You're clueless, stupid and daft without meaningful point to say but to cast aspersions on him personally. Why not discuss his reforms and suggest better options rather than recycling the narrative you guys are socializing. Have a matured conversation on this app for once.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Despite Challenges, No Going Back On My Reforms - Tinubu by Originalsly: 1:12am On Feb 23
seunmsg:

That’s a bold and courageous leader who knows what to do. Correcting the mistakes of the past is not an easy process. The reforms, though painful, is the only sensible option considering our current situation. We must all endure and allow the process to achieve desired outcome.

Can you tell us about a few of these reforms and how they have been moving us forward?
Re: Despite Challenges, No Going Back On My Reforms - Tinubu by bal4real: 1:16am On Feb 23
This clown & clueless drug baron should swallow his pride and reverse the fuel subsidy.
Re: Despite Challenges, No Going Back On My Reforms - Tinubu by comodo: 1:21am On Feb 23
post=128597311:
The thing to do about making people happy is not to give them a job, you first give them hope.

So, the government ought to be communicating hope.
They ought to be saying ‘we are going through this difficult period but there is light at the end of the tunnel.

God bless Nigeria 🇳🇬
Darling Daddy please don't go back. Forward ever. Widen the tax net more. Why do we care about dollars, is it our currency?? Tighten the noose more on the enemies of the nation, those children of hate. Squeeze life out of them and allow them to cry blood. On your mandate we dey gidigban. Any person that doesn't like the policies should japa to mauritania.
Re: Despite Challenges, No Going Back On My Reforms - Tinubu by nedekid: 1:36am On Feb 23
"he is not relenting until his vision for Nigeria is achieved".

Omo, we are in deep shit, guyman has not yet completed his "vision" and things are this bad, when he completes it nko? shocked
Re: Despite Challenges, No Going Back On My Reforms - Tinubu by chysam: 1:49am On Feb 23
seunmsg:

Correcting the mistakes of the past by purchasing 160 million naira worth of SUV for over ,355 billionaires as gifts?

With mindless lootings going on with impunity under his watch?

You well so?

4 Likes

Re: Despite Challenges, No Going Back On My Reforms - Tinubu by Chicagograduate(m): 1:56am On Feb 23
Reform for worst.
Re: Despite Challenges, No Going Back On My Reforms - Tinubu by Timothy89(m): 2:07am On Feb 23
Your reforms cannot achieve anything because if dollars fall against naira, price of foods and goods we hardly fall, so what's the essence of your reforms to average Nigerians?

Alaye take us back to where you pick us and let's be savaging ourselves like that till will divorce this non-working marriage

1 Like

Re: Despite Challenges, No Going Back On My Reforms - Tinubu by Felixalex(m): 3:07am On Feb 23
post=128597311:
The thing to do about making people happy is not to give them a job, you first give them hope.

So, the government ought to be communicating hope.
They ought to be saying ‘we are going through this difficult period but there is light at the end of the tunnel.

God bless Nigeria 🇳🇬

Have some shame Sir

1 Like

Re: Despite Challenges, No Going Back On My Reforms - Tinubu by Hpesoj: 3:12am On Feb 23
MANNABBQGRILL.S:
Quote :
My God! You're a very terrible person. All you care about is politics, no empathy. You were here for the past 8 years supporting Buhari's government while cursing and insulting critics here. You never said anything about his bad polices that put us in this mess. Now you're here again doing the same thing.

Seriously, I just hope Nigeria's don't a mistake electing someone like you into position of power, because you'll make a terrible leader. You're just a sycophant.

I hope you find something better to do with your miserable life.

cc: NLPOLICEWOMAN

1 Like

Re: Despite Challenges, No Going Back On My Reforms - Tinubu by Hpesoj: 3:21am On Feb 23
seunmsg:

I doubt, at least with regards to fuel subsidy. There are reports that fuel subsidy has been returned, that does sound like one that's bold.

Enduring is not the problem. It is very difficult to tell Nigerians to endure when the government are not making any sacrifice on their part. Nothing about their growing expenses suggest that. Moreover, how do you tell people to endure when the mess was created by your own people?

Seun, wake up and smell the coffee.

3 Likes

Re: Despite Challenges, No Going Back On My Reforms - Tinubu by DIVINEEVIDENCE: 3:29am On Feb 23
seunmsg:

What's our debt profile again?

Without probing past administrations or arresting those who looted our commonwealth, man just dey yarn lamba to feed his rankadede riff-raff.

Na today?

1 Like

Re: Despite Challenges, No Going Back On My Reforms - Tinubu by surgical: 3:30am On Feb 23
Hpesoj:

My God! You're a very terrible person. All you care about is politics, no empathy. You were here for the past 8 years supporting Buhari's government while cursing and insulting critics here. You never said anything about his bad polices that put us in this mess. Now you're here again doing the same thing.

Seriously, I just hope Nigeria's don't a mistake electing someone like you into position of power, because you'll make a terrible leader. You're just a sycophant.

I hope you find something better to do with your miserable life.

cc: NLPOLICEWOMAN
He is a professional praise singer like omokri,Daniel bwala,that is his job,where he earns his living humanity means nothing to them
Re: Despite Challenges, No Going Back On My Reforms - Tinubu by bluefilm: 3:35am On Feb 23
What reforms, if I may ask?

Nonsense angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Despite Challenges, No Going Back On My Reforms - Tinubu by Hpesoj: 3:35am On Feb 23
surgical:
He is a professional praise singer like omokri,Daniel bwala,that is his job,where he earns his living humanity means nothing to them

I think I agree with the 'professional' aspect of his job. Because I couldn't reply to his post. You can't even type "MANNABBQGRILL.S" without altering some characters. He's either one of those notable professional asslickers on Twitter or one of the mods, or even Seun.

Who ever it is, I hope they find peace.

1 Like

Re: Despite Challenges, No Going Back On My Reforms - Tinubu by SpiritedCheer(f): 3:45am On Feb 23
Removing subsidies only hurts citizens. It merely takes the little relief that the citizens were getting, and saves it for the Government. And what will a corrupt Government do with the savings? Pay national debt? Squander it?
The problem is that the "reforms" will not improve or advance Nigeria in the long run. It shows the real problem with Nigeria. Cluelessness of leadership. They have no idea how to advance the country. Even the citizens themselves are just as clueless as the leadership. Nigerians still believe that corruption and tribalism is the reason for Nigeria's backward slide into economic anarchy and insecurity.

I laughed the other day when I read that Nigeria purchased $1 million worth of armaments to combat insecurity. Insecurity is a symptom of BAD GOVERNMENT. The problem is lack of ECONOMIC OPORTUNITIES and HARDSHIP. And the Government is fighting symptoms of bad government, instead of restructuring the system in a way that will trigger economic diversification and employment opportunities If you only treat symptoms, the disease will kill you. As a nation, Nigeria is almost dead.

Our problem is STRUCTURAL. The United States has more diversity and corruption than Nigeria, and it's still advanced. There's a reason the State of California is the 5th largest economy in the world. While the State of Michigan is poor. If it was Nigeria, both States would be equally poor. This is because Nigeria has been practicing the very opposite of economic system that exist in America, Canada, Germany, Japan and other industrialized nations!

Restructure the economy!!!! The drug baron has no idea what to do. Nigerians are just as clueless. Keep blaming corruption.

2 Likes

Re: Despite Challenges, No Going Back On My Reforms - Tinubu by Alsenora: 4:22am On Feb 23
It is hoped that whoever replaces BAT will not revert the economy to the old order of false prosperity that mortgages the future by borrowing for consumption/mismanagement/embezzlement,etc., instead of capital expenditure. Whoever believes current reform is wrong should know alternative ones is just postponing the evil day. They should at least allow him do his term before bringing in who they want to take them back to 'Egypt'...
LegendHero:
Jagaban.

You are the president of the federal republic currently.

Try everything you want to try now, it is your government and you are the commander-in-chief. I personally believe in you and will be waiting patiently to see the fruit of your reforms in the nearest year.

If by 2027, the electorate check your scorecard and we see that your policy do not yield the result at that time, we simply vote you out and bring someone else in.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Despite Challenges, No Going Back On My Reforms - Tinubu by Asswipemod: 4:32am On Feb 23
Xscape1993:

Wailer Banton! You go wail tire.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Despite Challenges, No Going Back On My Reforms - Tinubu by Asswipemod: 4:33am On Feb 23
seunmsg:

Kadoso Mutairu aka seunmsg! I will report you for using bots.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Zahra Buhari Idimi Stuns In Makeup Photos / Statement From Missions Of The European Union, UK, US On Osun Election / PDP Rivers Chapter Flags Off Campaign In Grand Style

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.