Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,914 members, 7,810,510 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:19 AM

Despite Challenges, No Going Back On My Reforms - Tinubu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Despite Challenges, No Going Back On My Reforms - Tinubu (28783 Views)

2023 Election: Despite Challenges, INEC Had Many Positive Outcomes - Chima Amadi / Osinbajo Rallies Private Sector For Economic Resurgence Despite Challenges / Eight Assembly Remains Most Audacious Despite Challenges – Saraki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Despite Challenges, No Going Back On My Reforms - Tinubu by haphizz57(m): 10:42pm On Feb 22
D oracle av spoken again.

1 Like

Re: Despite Challenges, No Going Back On My Reforms - Tinubu by NairalandForumo: 10:42pm On Feb 22
LegendHero:

The strongest politician of this era will look arrogant.

When you believe in yourself, you speak boldly and people can translate it otherwise.

not when everything about you is evil...
Re: Despite Challenges, No Going Back On My Reforms - Tinubu by Emaprince: 10:45pm On Feb 22
seunmsg:
That’s a bold and courageous leader who knows what to do. Correcting the mistakes of the past is not an easy process. The reforms, though painful, is the only sensible option considering our current situation. We must all endure and allow the process to achieve desired outcome.
You must endure? Keep enduring while they are splurging billions on expensive cars and other frivolities. Your brothers are flogged just for a 100naira loaf of bread due to hunger caused by these criminals who are only interested in filling their pockets. You must say anything to defend those oppressing you.

I have never seen slaves that love their chains so much like you APC supporters.

3 Likes

Re: Despite Challenges, No Going Back On My Reforms - Tinubu by flokii: 10:45pm On Feb 22
Adun lo n gbeyin ewuro.. even a well prepared bitterleaf soup tastes great in the end.

Slowly and surely, we'll get there.

Subsidy gone..

No more using billions of naira to defend naira..

We must start looking for means to carry out local and intercontinental transactions in a currency that is not US dollars. We are not producing enough, so why are we so dependent on dollars for transactions??.

3 Likes

Re: Despite Challenges, No Going Back On My Reforms - Tinubu by edungene7: 10:45pm On Feb 22
He who the gods want to destroy is first made to run mad

1 Like

Re: Despite Challenges, No Going Back On My Reforms - Tinubu by shegzee43: 10:47pm On Feb 22
seunmsg:
That’s a bold and courageous leader who knows what to do. Correcting the mistakes of the past is not an easy process. The reforms, though painful, is the only sensible option considering our current situation. We must all endure and allow the process to achieve desired outcome.

Exactly how bold and courageous Buhari was.

1 Like

Re: Despite Challenges, No Going Back On My Reforms - Tinubu by olax02(m): 10:50pm On Feb 22
seunmsg:
Everybody with his policy and ideas. Let us give him a little space. This is just 9month of his administration.

2 Likes

Re: Despite Challenges, No Going Back On My Reforms - Tinubu by casualobserver: 10:50pm On Feb 22
seunmsg:

I have been posting for the last few days that I won’t forgive him if he backtracks. I am glad to hear that he has no intention to.

We’ve had many opportunities for reforms in the past starting with the Babangida era but they never followed through on the promised reforms. All that happened was pain without the reforms so the problem grew and grew and the country became impoverished and the only people who succeeded did so via rent seeking. It discouraged good honest people from participating in honest enterprise, public service, academia and politics and the democratization of corruption to the point where almost every Nigerian is dishonest and corrupt because that’s the only way to make a living. This needs to change.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Despite Challenges, No Going Back On My Reforms - Tinubu by 13greens: 10:51pm On Feb 22
Abeg where is the ReForM , which policies shows that you are reforming , presdo you are deforming this country.....

1 Like

Re: Despite Challenges, No Going Back On My Reforms - Tinubu by Benwallt(m): 10:52pm On Feb 22
Man with balls. Anybody who can't handle it should relocate.

2 Likes

Re: Despite Challenges, No Going Back On My Reforms - Tinubu by adolfHitler1934: 10:52pm On Feb 22
Dididrumz:
Clueless clown.
Clueless indeed, just like one foolish idiat up there. He's known to grill dead cow meat but can't even see lizards to grill these days due to hardship brought about by his party.
He has devised a means, just like his masters in APC to evade to be quoted in this forum. They are all known liars and deceitful. Tinibu is an incompetent and Clueless Buffon who never had any blue print to rule the country.
The worse is yet to come......

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Despite Challenges, No Going Back On My Reforms - Tinubu by Gentlechika(m): 10:52pm On Feb 22
seunmsg:
God bless you for this

1 Like

Re: Despite Challenges, No Going Back On My Reforms - Tinubu by chigo32: 10:52pm On Feb 22
U are a fool and mumu. Do u think dat ds man mean well for Nigeria, ds man came to kill and to destroy. D man supposed to be playing wit his grandchildren, very old wit dead brain. And u are here supporting him
seunmsg:

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Despite Challenges, No Going Back On My Reforms - Tinubu by Hanndye: 10:53pm On Feb 22
Reform indeed - robbing the masses to pay governors, senators and party loyalists. That, surely, is how to grow a nation.

1 Like

Re: Despite Challenges, No Going Back On My Reforms - Tinubu by tete7000(m): 10:54pm On Feb 22
seunmsg:
Courageous or dubious? It's a dubious person that turns around, begin to implement reforms he once condemned and then turns around and start praising himself. If these reforms are considered necessary all along, why did he oppose the Jonathan govt from implementing but rather deceived the citizens to oppose them while leading them on wild goose chase? I found these apc goons very unpatriotic no matter what they say to the contrary. They are immoral, evil, greedy and pure power chasing mongers who would do anything no matter irrepressible it is to just grab power. They first destroyed everything and then make themselves sound like they are here to reform, disgusting set of characters.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Despite Challenges, No Going Back On My Reforms - Tinubu by GreenCovering: 10:56pm On Feb 22
May your plans to rebuild Nigeria succeed.
Amen

2 Likes

Re: Despite Challenges, No Going Back On My Reforms - Tinubu by khattab02: 10:57pm On Feb 22
"Education is key" "education is key"

But now poor man pikin no fit buy school items and pay school fees.

Who's fooling who?

Where is the said student loan?

Baba continue dey play oo

2 Likes

Re: Despite Challenges, No Going Back On My Reforms - Tinubu by Okoroawusa: 10:58pm On Feb 22
I Love Bola Ahmed Tinubu
Re: Despite Challenges, No Going Back On My Reforms - Tinubu by haphizz57(m): 10:58pm On Feb 22
seunmsg:
Nigerians are hungry u dey talk of endure. Endure until wen? Diaris no excuss for a failure. No talk dis kind thing for public or whr civil servant plenty.
Re: Despite Challenges, No Going Back On My Reforms - Tinubu by DeepSight(m): 11:02pm On Feb 22
seunmsg:

I’m in Nigeria and not immune from anything. So, I’m already feeling the pains of the reform. The difference is that I understand the current situation is necessary for the economic recovery and sustainability of the country.

The difference is that you are a natural born slave who knows nothing about ECOSOC Rights. Further differences rest in your lack of intelligence, your worship of geriatric and corrupt leaders, your lack of self esteem and self respect and your perception of yourself as born to suffer for the pleasure of a class of rogues and thieves.

You also lack the capacity to rigorously interrogate policies and conduct research into similar situations around the world and in history. Your kind is naturally predisposed to endure hunger and deprivation even unto death, and while doing so, you are the kind of person who will praise his murderers and the murderers of his own children.

3 Likes

Re: Despite Challenges, No Going Back On My Reforms - Tinubu by Twoclans(f): 11:03pm On Feb 22
Carry go

On your mandate we stand grin

Na your turn

2 Likes

Re: Despite Challenges, No Going Back On My Reforms - Tinubu by jaxxy(m): 11:05pm On Feb 22
That's good and we will face the consequences of ur retrogressive and inept reforms together.
Re: Despite Challenges, No Going Back On My Reforms - Tinubu by Asswipemod: 11:08pm On Feb 22
seunmsg:

I’m in Nigeria and not immune from anything. So, I’m already feeling the pains of the reform. The difference is that I understand the current situation is necessary for the economic recovery and sustainability of the country.

At least, you're being honest here, Kadoso. You've stopped your characteristic and signature bragging. That's good, Kadoso Mutairu aka seunmsg. That's very good.
Re: Despite Challenges, No Going Back On My Reforms - Tinubu by NGArmyTerrorist: 11:09pm On Feb 22
Una don hear'am ,braze up for a
High frequency shege banza! grin
Re: Despite Challenges, No Going Back On My Reforms - Tinubu by Offpoint1: 11:12pm On Feb 22
seunmsg:
You'll repeat same thing after 4 years

1 Like

Re: Despite Challenges, No Going Back On My Reforms - Tinubu by Morgan9(m): 11:17pm On Feb 22
seunmsg:

Zombie
We will soon die of hunger while enduring
Re: Despite Challenges, No Going Back On My Reforms - Tinubu by naija4life247: 11:22pm On Feb 22
Xscape1993:
Without sentiment or hatred, you are just a disaster to Nigeria. You don't have any reform blueprint for this country. Just stop this cheap lie at your old age drug master. I am sure you have taken your normal routine.

You go just kee yourself over nothing
Re: Despite Challenges, No Going Back On My Reforms - Tinubu by enigma1990: 11:23pm On Feb 22
Make we dey wait for.(won gbe bo) them they carry am come.uuna go wait tire.
Re: Despite Challenges, No Going Back On My Reforms - Tinubu by Slimwhyt(m): 11:28pm On Feb 22
Foolish people
Re: Despite Challenges, No Going Back On My Reforms - Tinubu by CANDYDADDY(m): 11:29pm On Feb 22
post=128597316:
Quote :

mumu
Re: Despite Challenges, No Going Back On My Reforms - Tinubu by Phraences: 11:30pm On Feb 22
RALPHOW:
This is the type of President that can take us to the Promised land, not a Chicken heart leader.

Israel will never enter the Promised Land if Moses considered the pain and complaints on the way to CANANLAND.

The CABALS should go to Hell Fire.
No more fake subsidy!!
No more dollars racketeering!!
Nigeria shall be great again.

Let's go back to farm and eat what we plant.

God bless Asiwaju!
God bless Nigeria

Hope bandits don’t kidnap you on the way to that farm.

1 Like

Re: Despite Challenges, No Going Back On My Reforms - Tinubu by Anatolia: 11:32pm On Feb 22
I said it that it is either Tinubu leaves or Nigerians will perish.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Fayose Cautions Buhari Over Probe Of Military Chiefs, Says $2.1bn Arms Deal Is A / Supporters And Friends Abandon Metuh In Court - Sahara Reporters / Tinubu,Osinbajo & Others At Akeredolu Mother's Burial

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.