Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,480 members, 7,816,134 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:16 AM

Is This Normal ?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is This Normal ?? (775 Views)

Is This Normal During Sex / FEMALE- Why Am I Always Hot Is This Normal..? / Please Is This Normal During S3X (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This Normal ?? by MikeofKd(m): 10:51pm On Feb 22
Good day Nlanders , so i've been thinking alot about my ex lately and yo before you come for me its been 2 years since we broke up already.

2 years ) Damn right 2 goddamn years.

So why you still thinking about her ?? Thats the exact same question I'm trying really hard to answer.

We broke up 2 years ago due to long distance and some other lil personal fights. I promise you that since 2 years ago I havent given a bleep about her ,yes occasionally she crosses my mind but it ends there. But these days it some what crazy, I think about her 24/7 these days, I hear her name randomly these days, I see her name almost every where these days, I see people that looks like her these days.

Of recent I was talking to a colleague and he mentioned her name randomly ,he wasnt talking about her tho cus ofc he doesnt even know her , but its crazy cus it like everything I do these days just leads me to thinking about her more and more. I also feel that shes watching me from a distance ,I cant really explain it but theres that feeling shes just somewhere hiding and watching me.

Now I would totally understand if I had recently just broken up with her ,thats quite normal na ?? but its been 2 good years , ive been busy as hell for this past two years and thinking about her as never been this worst. I see her in my dreams as well these days, I can be in the middle of something or be facing extreme pressure at work and somehow my mind would still find a way to think of her.

I'm actually back in the same city as her now but since 2 years ago we've lost each others contacts.

Trust me I try to forcefully get her out of my mind but the harder I try the harder it becomes for me to get her out my mind.

When we used to date she gave me her all , asin she loved me more than I loved her.

Pls help me has anyone experienced this before

I need to focus , shes beginning to occupy my mind too much.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is This Normal ?? by slimjohn2k5: 11:38pm On Feb 22
U used all these time they think of woman wen not dey think of u and naira dey crash. You must be wicked to yourself

3 Likes

Re: Is This Normal ?? by dayleke: 4:06am On Feb 23
slimjohn2k5:
U used all these time they think of woman wen not dey think of u and naira dey crash. You must be wicked to yourself

You weeked o... grin cheesy
Re: Is This Normal ?? by MikeofKd(m): 7:15am On Feb 23
slimjohn2k5:

Well i'm doing quite well for myself , multiple
Sources of income plus I also earn in dollars.
Listen guy I know ur very frustrated in life and all but the question wasnt directed to people like you. Thank you.
Re: Is This Normal ?? by MikeofKd(m): 7:38am On Feb 23
Update
So I looked it up on google and it called manifesting ,apparently when someone is manifesting you , you tend to think alot more about them a lil too much in an very un usual and un expected manner.

The signs I've been experiencing all matches with the results I got from google as well. Case closed.
Re: Is This Normal ?? by luminouz(m): 7:50am On Feb 23
MikeofKd:
Update
So I looked it up on google and it called manifesting ,apparently when someone is manifesting you , you tend to think alot more about them a lil too much in an very un usual and un expected manner.

The signs I've been experiencing all matches with the results I got from google as well. Case closed.

What dafuq is manifesting?
Re: Is This Normal ?? by IbrahimSkiba(f): 8:14am On Feb 23
Maybe she's dead
Re: Is This Normal ?? by Depriest2020: 8:15am On Feb 23
OP try to reach out to her, She's going through trying times, it's not easy for her right now, if you have money send to her, encourage her, tell her to take things easy, that things will be fine with her, Wish her well. Am telling you from experience.
Re: Is This Normal ?? by Cassandraloius: 8:56am On Feb 23
Perhaps she's married with 3 kids.
Re: Is This Normal ?? by slimjohn2k5: 11:00am On Feb 23
MikeofKd:

Well i'm doing quite well for myself , multiple
Sources of income plus I also earn in dollars.
Listen guy I know ur very frustrated in life and all but the question wasnt directed to people like you. Thank you.

Oya show me way.
But I was only trying to say leave the babe wen not dey think of u now.
Re: Is This Normal ?? by Tonystory: 11:04am On Feb 23
Try reach out to her, she may be passing through hell at this time or she’s dead.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is This Normal ?? by MikeofKd(m): 5:58pm On Feb 23
IbrahimSkiba:
Maybe she's dead

Honestly I thought about this too ,cus she has sickle cell. But we've lost contacts dats why I cant reach out.
Re: Is This Normal ?? by MikeofKd(m): 5:59pm On Feb 23
Depriest2020:
OP try to reach out to her, She's going through trying times, it's not easy for her right now, if you have money send to her, encourage her, tell her to take things easy, that things will be fine with her, Wish her well. Am telling you from experience.

Thanks boss ,I would try to figure out a way to get her contacts, I feel like something is up too, just dont know what it is.
Re: Is This Normal ?? by MikeofKd(m): 6:01pm On Feb 23
slimjohn2k5:

Oya show me way.
But I was only trying to say leave the babe wen not dey think of u now.

If you get iphone bomb snoggle , germans full there.

1 Like

Re: Is This Normal ?? by IbrahimSkiba(f): 8:39pm On Feb 23
MikeofKd:

Honestly I thought about this too ,cus she has sickle cell. But we've lost contacts dats why I cant reach out.

Wow sickle cell.. that's really hard

I think it's best you try to contact her
Re: Is This Normal ?? by HopeNeverDies: 9:02pm On Feb 23
MikeofKd:

U got any app for Android Chief?? I'm using Samsung..... I gave Out my iPhone 💔.. that bastard thing made me lose $800 Razer Gold gift card coz the device didn't notify me when the client purchased them...

Unlike android where u can clone multiple apps, u can't do that on iPhone...

Brother, if u got any app to bomb or hookup site ... Abeg gimme lead. ❤️
Re: Is This Normal ?? by slimjohn2k5: 9:17pm On Feb 23
MikeofKd:

I am lost bro, make I pm u?
Though I not get iPhone for now

(1) (Reply)

This Happened To Me Today !! / Is Anything Out Of Bounds? / A Love Song To Always Sing To Your Partner!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.