Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,727 members, 7,955,761 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 02:30 PM

So Difficult To Date A Girl - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / So Difficult To Date A Girl (1158 Views)

Why Is It So Difficult To Meet A Decent Igbo Guy In Lagos?? / Why Is It So Difficult To Have A Decent Conversation With A Man? / So difficult to find a nigerian Girl you can take home to mama in London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

So Difficult To Date A Girl by Freekeezee(m): 1:44pm On May 10, 2007
Since i broke up with my girl in 2003,I find it difficult dating another girl.I dont know exactly what is wrong.
What I now do is hanging out in the club during weekends and I dont really like this. Please I think i am losing
my sense of passionate feeling for girls and considering the fact that i would marry some day.

Please I need advise fellow members.

Regards
Re: So Difficult To Date A Girl by dupebaby(m): 4:36pm On May 10, 2007
well, u have 3 problems here, one it either ur heart still belong 2 your old gurlfriend and there is no woman in this world that could take her place, or two you don;t have wat it takes 2 please a woman, or three maybe u scared of them, my advice is for u sit down and think of wat u really want in a woman, i hoped i help, [/color][color=#990000]
Re: So Difficult To Date A Girl by bdaf(m): 11:29am On May 11, 2007
BROS, PLS TAKE UR BREATHE AND RELAX, ASK URSELF WHAT IS WRONG. THINK OF POSSIBLE SOLUTIONS, ACT THE SOLUTIONS AND ALLOW URSELF TIME TO CHANGE. BE FRIENDLY. PRAY TO GOD TO GIVE A FRIEND, HE WILL. FINALLY, GO TO

www.datebeautifulwomen.com

where Marius, will give u some other possible steps to take.

I WISH U THE BEST.

(1) (Reply)

Hiv +ve After Year Of Marriage To Your Spouse / They Always Come Back / Thoniaslim (urgent)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.