Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,827 members, 7,820,908 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:56 AM

I Was Criticized During The Civil War But I Succeeded - Gowon Encourages Tinubu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Was Criticized During The Civil War But I Succeeded - Gowon Encourages Tinubu (17435 Views)

Nigerian Man Who Criticized Goodluck Jonathan Over Exchange Rate (2014 Vs 2023) / Peter Obi & Soludo Hug Each Other After Soludo Criticized Him Publicly (Photos) / How Nigeria Succeeded In Clipping Twitter's Wings - BBC News (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Was Criticized During The Civil War But I Succeeded - Gowon Encourages Tinubu by farouk2much(m): 11:53am On Feb 23
Ui
Re: I Was Criticized During The Civil War But I Succeeded - Gowon Encourages Tinubu by OgaRico(m): 11:54am On Feb 23
Gdgbh
Re: I Was Criticized During The Civil War But I Succeeded - Gowon Encourages Tinubu by Think9ja(m): 11:57am On Feb 23
Lol
Re: I Was Criticized During The Civil War But I Succeeded - Gowon Encourages Tinubu by aariwa(m): 11:58am On Feb 23
You succeeded or Britain succeeded?

3 Likes

Re: I Was Criticized During The Civil War But I Succeeded - Gowon Encourages Tinubu by hilaryCU(m): 11:58am On Feb 23
GeneralPula:
Nigeria would have been a better place if he had wiped them off completely..
who dash you. If not for British support of Migeria during the war, can any tribe in Nigeria defeat Igbos in battle?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was Criticized During The Civil War But I Succeeded - Gowon Encourages Tinubu by SuperOnyi: 11:59am On Feb 23
GeneralPula:

shocked

Drop your phone number so I can thank you for this wonderful comment like a real Igbo man with Fulani background. Wallahi, Danci uwarka — stupid black thing. Na ransaida Allah, da kasa kaika'a buban masala. Banza kowai!

2 Likes

Re: I Was Criticized During The Civil War But I Succeeded - Gowon Encourages Tinubu by Ejehhhh: 12:00pm On Feb 23
Some children if hate will start crying tonight

1 Like

Re: I Was Criticized During The Civil War But I Succeeded - Gowon Encourages Tinubu by fredoooooo: 12:01pm On Feb 23
Oko iya won grin

1 Like

Re: I Was Criticized During The Civil War But I Succeeded - Gowon Encourages Tinubu by fredoooooo: 12:02pm On Feb 23
Seefinish:
but unfortunately he did not happen and these people are the most richest tribe in Nigeria.
God bless the igbos
Dangote, Otedola

2 Likes

Re: I Was Criticized During The Civil War But I Succeeded - Gowon Encourages Tinubu by Brushstrokes20: 12:02pm On Feb 23
👀👀Bullocks. Lil wonder your people are being wiped out steadily by the bloodthirsty fulanis! grin😁😆👌

1 Like

Re: I Was Criticized During The Civil War But I Succeeded - Gowon Encourages Tinubu by Klington: 12:02pm On Feb 23
GeneralPula:

That which you wish others shall befall you and your entire generation.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was Criticized During The Civil War But I Succeeded - Gowon Encourages Tinubu by Mindlog: 12:04pm On Feb 23
ILoveNG:
Gowon nah bad guy 😂
He seriously dealt with Ojuku and his rag.tags
Heaven didn’t fall

And his first son and child is half igbo....what a joke! cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: I Was Criticized During The Civil War But I Succeeded - Gowon Encourages Tinubu by 2Radii: 12:04pm On Feb 23
Sctests:
So now we agree that Gowon started the civil war. Not Ojukwu. He finally came clean..

Anyway, the population of his tribe has continue to reduce with mass fulani killings, while those he sought to extinguish keep growing in leaps and bounds.

That's his penance and recompense.

It takes to to tango

Ojuku started the civil war against gowon, and gowon answered him and he succeeded, that is what we re saying.

7 Likes

Re: I Was Criticized During The Civil War But I Succeeded - Gowon Encourages Tinubu by casualobserver: 12:04pm On Feb 23
Sctests:
So now we agree that Gowon started the civil war. Not Ojukwu. He finally came clean..

Anyway, the population of his tribe has continue to reduce with mass fulani killings, while those he sought to extinguish keep growing in leaps and bounds.

He did not say he started the civil war , he said it was difficult in the beginning and people thought he wouldn’t succeed but he succeeded.

Always twisting history.

9 Likes

Re: I Was Criticized During The Civil War But I Succeeded - Gowon Encourages Tinubu by meum: 12:05pm On Feb 23
No be every piece of advice person suppose dey take. People are fainting & some are even dead due to hunger. Listen to the criticism & do something.

1 Like

Re: I Was Criticized During The Civil War But I Succeeded - Gowon Encourages Tinubu by SuperOnyi: 12:05pm On Feb 23
GeneralPula:

shocked

Anyone that can provide this bàstard's pictures and possibly location should quote me, I really want him to tell us to open his brain and understand the reason for this comment.

You're insulting the memory of my mother's father. I swear with the name of Allah, drop your number sir, let me show you what the North is capable of.

1 Like

Re: I Was Criticized During The Civil War But I Succeeded - Gowon Encourages Tinubu by Emetex22(m): 12:06pm On Feb 23
EmeeNaka:
Stop being foolish. Igbos and middle belt are friends and allies. We worship same Christian God and are led by the principles of forgiveness and love. We love Jos, Benue, Taraba etc and we stand with them in solidarity as they confront the monster of terrorists Herdmen and Islamic terrorism.
Stand with you 😆 🤣 😂, wonders shall never end, he who holds another on the ground stays on the ground, it is not even yet uhuru
Re: I Was Criticized During The Civil War But I Succeeded - Gowon Encourages Tinubu by RomanGreen: 12:07pm On Feb 23
GeneralPula:

Agreed but still Fulani militia is dealing with his kinsmen and occupying their ancestral land while the Igbos you love to hate are doing exceptionally well while the north remains the poorest, as at today South East is the safest part of the country. Kiss the truth tongue

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was Criticized During The Civil War But I Succeeded - Gowon Encourages Tinubu by naija4life247: 12:08pm On Feb 23
Sctests:

Una go cry tire
Re: I Was Criticized During The Civil War But I Succeeded - Gowon Encourages Tinubu by Ulogwe1: 12:09pm On Feb 23
Baba, with all due respect sir, I will still discussing civil war.

We talking about Nigeria economy.
Re: I Was Criticized During The Civil War But I Succeeded - Gowon Encourages Tinubu by PARADIZEPRIEST: 12:10pm On Feb 23
PortHarcourtcit:
Gowon is the hero who fought for the unity and civilization of Nigeria...
THIS COUNTRY IS NOT CIVILIZED FROM HEAD TO TOE:
YOU NAIJA PPL ARE TOO DISORDERLY AND INSINCERE;
YOU INFLATE PRICES OF COMMODITIES
YOU DONT QUEUE FOR FUEL or In bank;
YOU DONT DRIVE WITH SANITY;
YOU DONT TREAT PPL LIKE YASYYEF
YOU BRAG AND SPRAY MONEY IN PARTIES TO SHOWOFF WHEN YOU HAVE
YOU SEE FRAUD AS SMARTNESS
YOU DONT RETURN MISSING PHONE
YOU DONT FOLLOW DUE PROCESS IN CONDUCTING GOVT BUSINESS
YOU OPEN FAKE CHURCHES TO DEFRAUD GULLIBLE ILLITERATE NIGERIANS ETC.
NAIJA YOUTHS OF TODAY IN PARTICULAR,CHANE YOUR EVIL WAYS SO THAT NAIJA GO GROW AMIDST SANE CIVILIZED PEOPLE IFSHA
angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was Criticized During The Civil War But I Succeeded - Gowon Encourages Tinubu by SuperOnyi: 12:10pm On Feb 23
GeneralPula:

shocked

I swear with the holy name of Allah, you will regret this comment.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was Criticized During The Civil War But I Succeeded - Gowon Encourages Tinubu by BBIA: 12:10pm On Feb 23
Best manager of War goes to General Gowon cool

Tinubu ought to emulate him on that stance. cool

1 Like

Re: I Was Criticized During The Civil War But I Succeeded - Gowon Encourages Tinubu by ManOfSon: 12:10pm On Feb 23
Congratulations, Gowon. Well done, Sir. Even what we're witnessing today is abundant proof that you succeeded. Congratulations once more.

1 Like

Re: I Was Criticized During The Civil War But I Succeeded - Gowon Encourages Tinubu by Haaland21: 12:12pm On Feb 23
Seefinish:
but unfortunately he did not happen and these people are the most richest tribe in Nigeria.
God bless the igbos

audio right.....that used their billions to develop the entire world.

dey play o
Re: I Was Criticized During The Civil War But I Succeeded - Gowon Encourages Tinubu by fortunechy(m): 12:15pm On Feb 23
Nigeria has 99 problem and this man is part of it...

1 Like

Re: I Was Criticized During The Civil War But I Succeeded - Gowon Encourages Tinubu by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 12:19pm On Feb 23
EmeeNaka:
Stop being foolish. Igbos and middle belt are friends and allies. We worship same Christian God and are led by the principles of forgiveness and love. We love Jos, Benue, Taraba etc and we stand with them in solidarity as they confront the monster of terrorists Herdmen and Islamic terrorism.

Have those people ever spoken about Igbo woes in the country?
Re: I Was Criticized During The Civil War But I Succeeded - Gowon Encourages Tinubu by OctavianAC(m): 12:19pm On Feb 23

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Was Criticized During The Civil War But I Succeeded - Gowon Encourages Tinubu by chidiokay: 12:21pm On Feb 23
Sctests:

Lets go by your stupidity ... So one cold Morning Gowon wakes up from bed and is muscles were just itching him ... he looked out the window and then he was facing the East, right there he decided, soldiers get your guns we are laying a siege on the East cos "i" feel like it ... smh

2 Likes

Re: I Was Criticized During The Civil War But I Succeeded - Gowon Encourages Tinubu by PureFace1(m): 12:25pm On Feb 23
Seefinish:
God bless the igbos

Richest tribe that have no single person worth a billion dollar.

Economically your region can't even match the south west.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was Criticized During The Civil War But I Succeeded - Gowon Encourages Tinubu by Daystar7: 12:25pm On Feb 23
EmeeNaka:

Pls learn to speak for yourself. That they are Christians don't mean we serve same God. How do we serve same God yet they joined Fulani Jihadist to kill my people. It's all in the past now tho and they're faced with the same genocide by their former ally.
Gowon is a shameless man, what has he done to help his own people. He's living in denial. He just revealed he broke the Aburi accord and started the war. Yoruba's still don't know this man decieved Awolowo, used him and dumped him. After 54 years, he's talking about a wound we're trying to heal to foster the unity of this country. How can this country ever move forward. Lol
Awolowo won the war not him, he's too slow and empty headed. It was Awolowo that won the war hoping to get the chance to become president but Gowon betrayed him. Stayed longer than was agreed to handover to civilian rule. Awolowo never believed in one Nigeria and wanted Yoruba nation. he was open abt it which is why he gave his people education. Awolowo starved and killed millions of innocent civilian Igbo's and children and he regretted it. It haunted him till death. To an extent I don't blame him cos if the bastard Azikiwe had joined hands with him to divide Nigeria we won't be here today.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Gov. Sanwo Olu And Deputy Gov. Dr Hamzat Visited Badagry Expressway. Pictures. / I Promise To Exceed Your Expectations In Service Delivery – Tinubu / Finally, Jonathan Declares Interest In 2015 Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.