Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,070 members, 7,818,191 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:57 AM

See The Chat Between My Guy And A Guy He Just Meet.(photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See The Chat Between My Guy And A Guy He Just Meet.(photo) (3201 Views)

The Chat That Ended A 3-Year-Old Relationship (Photos) / 2 Nigerian Facebook Slay Queens Fight Dirty Over Rich Guy, He Reacts / “He Finishes In Seconds” - Lady Brags About Sleeping With A Guy. He Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Chat Between My Guy And A Guy He Just Meet.(photo) by Zeion422(m): 11:09am On Feb 23
Please what do you think and what should my guy do

Re: See The Chat Between My Guy And A Guy He Just Meet.(photo) by TheFinesseKid: 11:24am On Feb 23
Gay!

5 Likes

Re: See The Chat Between My Guy And A Guy He Just Meet.(photo) by CallTheCops(m): 12:16pm On Feb 23
They're both gays. Only that one is still finding himself

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See The Chat Between My Guy And A Guy He Just Meet.(photo) by SIXFEETUNDER: 12:53pm On Feb 23
Gas all fággots

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Chat Between My Guy And A Guy He Just Meet.(photo) by Sirhush(m): 12:54pm On Feb 23
Rubbish shocked

2 Likes

Re: See The Chat Between My Guy And A Guy He Just Meet.(photo) by Obainoman6: 3:43pm On Feb 23
Iku pa yin

2 Likes

Re: See The Chat Between My Guy And A Guy He Just Meet.(photo) by HopeNeverDies: 3:45pm On Feb 23
The poster, and the two guys are just irredeemable set of nincompoops... 💔

Wtf💔

3 Likes

Re: See The Chat Between My Guy And A Guy He Just Meet.(photo) by YoungBlackRico(m): 3:54pm On Feb 23
Yo, this is shyt is allowed on nairaland now? Where are the mods?

2 Likes

Re: See The Chat Between My Guy And A Guy He Just Meet.(photo) by Rexymania(m): 7:21pm On Feb 23
Wetin dey move another man for another man body? Shey na boney yansh?

3 Likes

Re: See The Chat Between My Guy And A Guy He Just Meet.(photo) by emmancipated(m): 8:25pm On Feb 23
Both are the same. One is blown while the other is gradually discovering who he is, if not, that chat suppose don end since.

5 Likes

Re: See The Chat Between My Guy And A Guy He Just Meet.(photo) by anthonyuncle(m): 10:46pm On Feb 23
What's going on here undecided

1 Like

Re: See The Chat Between My Guy And A Guy He Just Meet.(photo) by Charmingrascal(m): 11:00pm On Feb 23
If that guy scope your guy well well, walahi him go bend nyash for that guy
Your guy sef get gay tendencies, if nor be so, person wey him for don swear for tey tey, he still dey send am pic dey show fellow man nice body
Which kind mumu play be this!

Gym kill una there!

6 Likes

Re: See The Chat Between My Guy And A Guy He Just Meet.(photo) by flokii: 11:24pm On Feb 23
Your guy has gay tendencies.. If the guy go waka carelessly, dem fit burst him anus.

How will you as a man respond to such chat from a fellow man to start with..

So no block button in the chat app or what?

3 Likes

Re: See The Chat Between My Guy And A Guy He Just Meet.(photo) by judatech: 12:45am On Feb 24
Which one is your "guy"?
The open gay or the closet gay?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Chat Between My Guy And A Guy He Just Meet.(photo) by DiskJokeyManic: 9:15am On Feb 24
Zeion422:
Please what do you think and what should my guy do

Usxless wretchdd Stewpid foolish Nonsensical goodfornotin pathetic gays😐😐.......... U, de chater and de chatee re all senseless😐😐....

Walks out of disgusting thread..... Rubbish

1 Like

Re: See The Chat Between My Guy And A Guy He Just Meet.(photo) by KingMack(m): 9:43am On Feb 24
Gaybriel 😏

Re: See The Chat Between My Guy And A Guy He Just Meet.(photo) by Careente7(m): 1:36pm On Feb 24
Na the OP get that chat .

No comment; next question.

1 Like

Re: See The Chat Between My Guy And A Guy He Just Meet.(photo) by Nonexisting1: 9:01pm On Feb 24
Fagg ots on the beat. I resist the urge to hate on people but I hate those modafokas.

Re: See The Chat Between My Guy And A Guy He Just Meet.(photo) by IbrahimSkiba(f): 9:20pm On Feb 24
It's ringing gay gay gay
Re: See The Chat Between My Guy And A Guy He Just Meet.(photo) by Negroid001(m): 11:15pm On Feb 24
IbrahimSkiba:
It's ringing gay gay gay

Reminds me of the day one random dude stopped me on the road and said I'm fine, that he would kiss me if i was a girl. The eye wey i give am ehn.

If your fellow guy never toast you before, you're ugly bro.

1 Like

Re: See The Chat Between My Guy And A Guy He Just Meet.(photo) by IbrahimSkiba(f): 11:27pm On Feb 24
Negroid001:

Reminds me of the day one random dude stopped me on the road and said I'm fine, that he would kiss me if i was a girl. The eye wey i give am ehn.

If your fellow guy never toast you before, you're ugly bro.

Okay his Royal handsomeness
Re: See The Chat Between My Guy And A Guy He Just Meet.(photo) by Negroid001(m): 11:40pm On Feb 24
IbrahimSkiba:

Okay his Royal handsomeness

Where did i mention i was handsome?

(1) (Reply)

How To Act When A Woman Likes U! / If You Have Never Been Proposed To Before / Nigerian Women Palava

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.