Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,429 members, 7,812,263 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:54 AM

One Feared Killed, Lagos Market Shut Down Over Clash - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / One Feared Killed, Lagos Market Shut Down Over Clash (25237 Views)

How I Sold My Brother Out To Be Killed - Lagos Cultist (Photo) / Businessman Stabbed To Death By Thugs In Onitsha, Market Shut Down. Photos / Police Arrest 8 Cultists Over Clash Between Aiye And Eiye Confraternities. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: One Feared Killed, Lagos Market Shut Down Over Clash by AviatorMoney(m): 11:58am On Feb 23
farouk2much:
Yoruba people are very biased.... But am warning you people don't start what you cannot finished... We northerners are very angry at the moment..... We would start our own here in the north. And it will be very bad for soon....... Useless AFONJAs
I can bet this person is not an Hausa man/woman. Not even from d North

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: One Feared Killed, Lagos Market Shut Down Over Clash by Gentew(m): 11:58am On Feb 23
KingAzubuike:
Lagos is a no man's land, the earlier the yorubas understand this the better. Lagos is for nobody and it is for everybody.

Lagos dey enter una eyes.... una dey salivate on top lagos matter. By the power conferred on me, I here by transfer the ownership of lagos to Igbos. Hope you're happy now.

1 Like

Re: One Feared Killed, Lagos Market Shut Down Over Clash by baralatie(m): 11:59am On Feb 23
Blackskinman007:
I was there this morning...
It wasn't funny at all
I can imagine the mayhem
Re: One Feared Killed, Lagos Market Shut Down Over Clash by cjfavour(m): 12:00pm On Feb 23
Coming from a king azubuike and a female? U ppl keep on personating igbos causing problems so that other tribes will keep on insulting igbos. The evil plan u have for igbos must go back to you.
KingAzubuike:
Lagos is a no man's land, the earlier the yorubas understand this the better. Lagos is for nobody and it is for everybody.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: One Feared Killed, Lagos Market Shut Down Over Clash by Blackskinman007(m): 12:02pm On Feb 23
baralatie:

I can imagine the mayhem

We ran for safety bro...
Re: One Feared Killed, Lagos Market Shut Down Over Clash by faceland: 12:03pm On Feb 23
Timoleon:
No wisdom. I no dey separate fight.

"Before you separate fight, learn to first separate quarrel o" ~ Paraphrasing Duncan Mighty
Re: One Feared Killed, Lagos Market Shut Down Over Clash by AlabiKILLER2021(m): 12:04pm On Feb 23
Re: One Feared Killed, Lagos Market Shut Down Over Clash by Deziwealth: 12:04pm On Feb 23
farouk2much:
Yoruba people are very biased.... But am warning you people don't start what you cannot finished... We northerners are very angry at the moment..... We would start our own here in the north. And it will be very bad for soon....... Useless AFONJAs
lol coming FROM an aboki grin everyone has mouth online but useless in real life, and boko boys are you u for pepper soup everyday cheesy
Re: One Feared Killed, Lagos Market Shut Down Over Clash by Jflex07(m): 12:05pm On Feb 23
AviatorMoney:

I can bet this person is not an Hausa man/woman. Not even from d North
Why are you betting? That guy has always been a Fulani tribalist on this forum insulting Igbos, but now that he insulted Yorubas, he's no longer a northerner.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: One Feared Killed, Lagos Market Shut Down Over Clash by tiswell(m): 12:07pm On Feb 23
Even in their own soil,dey ran away with their tails in between their legsπŸ˜„

Cawords!!!
Re: One Feared Killed, Lagos Market Shut Down Over Clash by Tywo2018: 12:07pm On Feb 23
He who live to fight, Leave to fight another Day. Seeing people fighting I run πŸƒβ€β™€οΈ ooo. However, what be will always be. Hod will continue to protect us all. Amen
Re: One Feared Killed, Lagos Market Shut Down Over Clash by ufotunang: 12:09pm On Feb 23
In this Tinubu hard economy where people are hungry and you are destroying foods.. nawaoooo
Re: One Feared Killed, Lagos Market Shut Down Over Clash by Tranquillity360: 12:10pm On Feb 23
Yoruba attacking Hausafulanis in their region
Re: One Feared Killed, Lagos Market Shut Down Over Clash by tiswell(m): 12:10pm On Feb 23
farouk2much:
sealed πŸ”

1 Like

Re: One Feared Killed, Lagos Market Shut Down Over Clash by Ogiame: 12:10pm On Feb 23
If it was an Igbo man that stabbed Abbey the Yoruba man, this thread would have gotten to page 56.

See as thread quiet. grin

6 Likes

Re: One Feared Killed, Lagos Market Shut Down Over Clash by FourQu: 12:11pm On Feb 23
Jflex07:
Why are you betting? That guy has always been a Fulani tribalist on this forum insulting Igbos, but now that he insulted Yorubas, he's no longer a northerner.

They must find an avenue to rope in the igbos even under threat of death from their masters up north. cool

Cowards

4 Likes

Re: One Feared Killed, Lagos Market Shut Down Over Clash by Tranquillity360: 12:11pm On Feb 23
UnknownT:
Each time there's a tribal clash in any part of Lagos especially the markets, it's always between Yorubas and Hausas. I have never read that Igbos and their hosts clashed but each time, the Igbos are painted as the troublesome hosts that don't regard their hosts.
Because Yorubas are taught to hate Omo Igbos from kids

6 Likes

Re: One Feared Killed, Lagos Market Shut Down Over Clash by Jflex07(m): 12:12pm On Feb 23
FourQu:

They must find an avenue to rope in the igbos even under threat of death from their masters up north. cool

Cowards
Didn't you see how dried the thread is? Imagine if it did concern Igbos, the thread would have gotten to at least 6 pages. Cowards of the highest order.

7 Likes

Re: One Feared Killed, Lagos Market Shut Down Over Clash by just2endowed: 12:12pm On Feb 23
iwaeda:

https://dailytrust.com/just-in-one-feared-killed-lagos-market-shut-down-over-clash/

all these abokis are always with dagger. Dont engage in argument with these guys, they could stab u with slightest provocation.,

The way he stab the yoruba guy eh, the knife pass through from his stomach and came out from behind., it was like watching all this ancient movie clip abi na movie.

1 Like

Re: One Feared Killed, Lagos Market Shut Down Over Clash by ukaface(f): 12:13pm On Feb 23
So the fight is between Hausas and Yorubas
I thought both of them are friends?

Well, Yorubas sha Dey fear Hausas
Na only mouth Yorubas get

4 Likes

Re: One Feared Killed, Lagos Market Shut Down Over Clash by Ogiame: 12:16pm On Feb 23
ukaface:
So the fight is between Hausas and Yorubas
I thought both of them are friends?

Well, Yorubas sha Dey fear Hausas
Na only mouth Yorubas get
See as thread quiet like graveyard....

Na only Igbo body dem get power.

5 Likes

Re: One Feared Killed, Lagos Market Shut Down Over Clash by Myself2(m): 12:20pm On Feb 23
UnknownT:
Each time there's a tribal clash in any part of Lagos especially the markets, it's always between Yorubas and Hausas. I have never read that Igbos and their hosts clashed but each time, the Igbos are painted as the troublesome hosts that don't regard their hosts.

You mean troublesome guests ?
Ehen nu, that's why the Igbos have decided to mind their business nwayorly and not to get involved in another person's protest, yet that one too is paining some people. Maka why

3 Likes

Re: One Feared Killed, Lagos Market Shut Down Over Clash by pelmay: 12:24pm On Feb 23
H
Re: One Feared Killed, Lagos Market Shut Down Over Clash by PARADIZEPRIEST: 12:24pm On Feb 23
MOST NAIJA YOUTHS ARE ANIMALS AND UNCILIVIZED FOOLS.
WHY CANT YOU PPL APPREHEND THE CULPRITS AND ARREST THEM AND PROSECUTE THEM ,INSTEAD OF ATTACKING INNOCENTS ON THE STREETS IN NAME OF TRIBE. THIS NONSENSE TRIBALISM SHOULD STOP FORTWITH ,LET ALL NIGERIANS FACE THE SPECIFIC CULPRITS AND PUNISH THEM OF THEIR EVIL ACTS IFSHA.
angry
WE LAUNCHING A CAMPAIGN TO STOP THIS ANORMALY OF EVIL PEOPLE USING TRIBE and religion TO COVER THEIR CRIME IN THIS NATION
ENOUGH IS ENOUGH OF CANIBALISM. angry
Re: One Feared Killed, Lagos Market Shut Down Over Clash by Artscollection: 12:25pm On Feb 23
Igbos are no 1 enemies but you will never hear That igbos are involve in this kind of shit.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: One Feared Killed, Lagos Market Shut Down Over Clash by Artscollection: 12:26pm On Feb 23
pelmay:
Peps like you is why igbo people keep having problems in lagos...
You level of arrogance will keep pushing yall to the brink

Aboki wey dey Knack you up n down every year kwanu

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: One Feared Killed, Lagos Market Shut Down Over Clash by EmekaA125(m): 12:26pm On Feb 23
LagosG:

Everybody buys from Hausas and Yorubas, not everybody buys from the Igbos at Lagos food Markets. They're a minority here so they tend to stay out of trouble but when you hear of fights at Alaba or Ladipo markets, you know who's involved.
Igbo minority in Lagos??
Lol....in your widest and stupidest imaginations. Igbo are among decision making dominant group in Lagos State in case you don't know.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: One Feared Killed, Lagos Market Shut Down Over Clash by pelmay: 12:26pm On Feb 23
KingAzubuike:

Peps like you is why igbo people keep having problems in lagos...
You level of arrogance will keep pushing yall to the brink

1 Like

Re: One Feared Killed, Lagos Market Shut Down Over Clash by EmekaA125(m): 12:27pm On Feb 23
Bankowner:
Area G is only but a stone throw to the market na!

Why didn't the Police stem the reprisal or even stop it from happening? what happened to intelligence?
Police are already overwhelmed.
Re: One Feared Killed, Lagos Market Shut Down Over Clash by MEGAWATCH: 12:28pm On Feb 23
UnknownT:

My brother it is evny no more no less.

A Yoruba man was truthful enough to tell me that but over here most of them will be denying it.

Very hypocritical region.

4 Likes

Re: One Feared Killed, Lagos Market Shut Down Over Clash by EmekaA125(m): 12:28pm On Feb 23
Abiodun (Abbey for short) killed in a supposed Yoruba State by Hausas from the North. This is so sad and sorrowful. My sincerest condolences to his family and loved ones who have been thrown into mourning.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: One Feared Killed, Lagos Market Shut Down Over Clash by LARRYOBRAIN(m): 12:29pm On Feb 23
You no get sense, do you read the caption. Ani. mal. Ba kokolua.
farouk2much:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Student Beaten To Death By Touts In Kaduna - Twitter User (photos) / Roberts Buncis: 15-Year-Old UK Boy sentenced For Stabbing His Friend 70 Times / Man Beats Teenager To Death In Oyo Over Attempted Defilement Of Daughter (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.