Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,093 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:07 AM

One Feared Killed, Lagos Market Shut Down Over Clash - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / One Feared Killed, Lagos Market Shut Down Over Clash (25260 Views)

How I Sold My Brother Out To Be Killed - Lagos Cultist (Photo) / Businessman Stabbed To Death By Thugs In Onitsha, Market Shut Down. Photos / Police Arrest 8 Cultists Over Clash Between Aiye And Eiye Confraternities. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: One Feared Killed, Lagos Market Shut Down Over Clash by EmekaA125(m): 12:29pm On Feb 23
Yorubas and Hausas always clash in Lagos. IGBOS always minding their businesses of what brought them to Lagos.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: One Feared Killed, Lagos Market Shut Down Over Clash by LARRYOBRAIN(m): 12:30pm On Feb 23
Dey play, dem go soon drop u for lagoon.
KingAzubuike:
Lagos is a no man's land, the earlier the yorubas understand this the better. Lagos is for nobody and it is for everybody.
Re: One Feared Killed, Lagos Market Shut Down Over Clash by Telltruth123: 12:30pm On Feb 23
KingAzubuike:
Lagos is a no man's land, the earlier the yorubas understand this the better. Lagos is for nobody and it is for everybody.
Go and say this to Lagos State government that want to move computer village in Ikeja to katangua.
Re: One Feared Killed, Lagos Market Shut Down Over Clash by EmekaA125(m): 12:30pm On Feb 23
RIP Abbey. In your next world, learn how to stay miles away from any form of altercation that need not your input or settlement. It shows maturity.
Re: One Feared Killed, Lagos Market Shut Down Over Clash by LARRYOBRAIN(m): 12:31pm On Feb 23
Hope you are not on colos
Stargangz:
Abbey commited suicide, nobody kill am. Wetin concern am, why he go shook mouth for where two islamabads they fight? I also guess he's biased in his jugdement, but wetin carry the mumu go there still dey baffle me.
Re: One Feared Killed, Lagos Market Shut Down Over Clash by LARRYOBRAIN(m): 12:33pm On Feb 23
You are one of them, na wetin una religion taught u be that.
Timoleon:

This has nothing to do with respecting of hosts. If the foolish Yoruba victim had minded his business, the two fighting hausas would have settled their fight through their community.

Try dey read first. Two hausa dey fight, you go dey form peace maker? Useless frustrated Yoruba youths took the opportunity to attack the hausas in hopes of looting their goods.
Re: One Feared Killed, Lagos Market Shut Down Over Clash by LARRYOBRAIN(m): 12:34pm On Feb 23
The person that stabbed the yoruba is what?
Timoleon:

The hausas didn't cause trouble in this instance It's the Yorubas that attacked the hausas according to the article.
Re: One Feared Killed, Lagos Market Shut Down Over Clash by Dennisochampa: 12:35pm On Feb 23
farouk2much:
Yoruba people are very biased.... But am warning you people don't start what you cannot finished... We northerners are very angry at the moment..... We would start our own here in the north. And it will be very bad for soon....... Useless AFONJAs

A typical terrorist has spoken...

U can excel in violence but your women and children are all over the streets of Lagos begging... Shame on you!!!
Re: One Feared Killed, Lagos Market Shut Down Over Clash by LARRYOBRAIN(m): 12:36pm On Feb 23
Jealous of drug barons, human trafficker and armed robbers, unknown gunmen and kidnappers.
Nawa4nl:

Most agberos are jealous of Igbos, that's why.
Re: One Feared Killed, Lagos Market Shut Down Over Clash by Streetdoctor: 12:45pm On Feb 23
UnknownT:
Each time there's a tribal clash in any part of Lagos especially the markets, it's always between Yorubas and Hausas. I have never read that Igbos and their hosts clashed but each time, the Igbos are painted as the troublesome hosts that don't regard their hosts.
This is food for though chief

1 Like

Re: One Feared Killed, Lagos Market Shut Down Over Clash by ABC101FF: 12:45pm On Feb 23
Family affairs.

#Ya Kpotuba!

2 Likes

Re: One Feared Killed, Lagos Market Shut Down Over Clash by ladenz(m): 12:49pm On Feb 23
This thread has so many insensitive tribalistic comments that should have been banned. Its because people have not experienced the terrors of war thats why they are fanning the flames.
Re: One Feared Killed, Lagos Market Shut Down Over Clash by newdawn2017(f): 12:54pm On Feb 23
brunobaba:
These Hausa people can cause trouble,they are never good visitors,you cannot try it with them in their own states ooo.
I served in Sokoto and i know how cautious other tribes are around them.
But they will come to your state,try to dominate and keep causing wahala.
Wherever they are gathered,they make the place so dirty...such cruel people.
Yoruba 's let them & order strangers misbehave in Their lands. As we for our lands drive away Ibos that was trying to infiltrate & subdue us in our land this way the Hausa & igbos re doing in Yoruba lands today.we ve peace. We never allowed too much influx of strangers in our land for a particular time, we don't sell lands, u can't own landed properties in our lands, so how will u implant urself?

1 Like

Re: One Feared Killed, Lagos Market Shut Down Over Clash by Saintinoo(m): 12:57pm On Feb 23
UnknownT:
Each time there's a tribal clash in any part of Lagos especially the markets, it's always between Yorubas and Hausas. I have never read that Igbos and their hosts clashed but each time, the Igbos are painted as the troublesome hosts that don't regard their hosts.

The Igbo's are attacking their hosts by building mansions and owning businesses worth billions when there host hardly eat two square meal.

4 Likes

Re: One Feared Killed, Lagos Market Shut Down Over Clash by baralatie(m): 12:57pm On Feb 23
ladenz:
This thread has so many insensitive tribalistic comments that should have been banned. Its because people have not experienced the terrors of war thats why they are fanning the flames.
Exactly
Re: One Feared Killed, Lagos Market Shut Down Over Clash by Appletek: 12:58pm On Feb 23
farouk2much:
Yoruba people are very biased.... But am warning you people don't start what you cannot finished... We northerners are very angry at the moment..... We would start our own here in the north. And it will be very bad for soon....... Useless AFONJAs

Did you read the report or you want to be unfortunate like your ancestors
Re: One Feared Killed, Lagos Market Shut Down Over Clash by stacyadams: 1:06pm On Feb 23
adioolayi:
Police Command headquarters dey Ogba na...

Things shouldn't escalate to this before they should respond

No fuel in our push and start pick up trucks sir...they can kee themselves before we arrive sir grin

Ebin pawa sir
Re: One Feared Killed, Lagos Market Shut Down Over Clash by Maxtipulation(m): 1:09pm On Feb 23
Mitcheeew...just a siblings fight is not that deep joor

This shouldn't have make it to the front page, it's a family thing na.
Re: One Feared Killed, Lagos Market Shut Down Over Clash by Jagabanarmy: 1:10pm On Feb 23
brunobaba:
These Hausa people can cause trouble,they are never good visitors,you cannot try it with them in their own states ooo.
I served in Sokoto and i know how cautious other tribes are around them.
But they will come to your state,try to dominate and keep causing wahala.
Wherever they are gathered,they make the place so dirty...such cruel people.
You are absolutely right

1 Like

Re: One Feared Killed, Lagos Market Shut Down Over Clash by Smithwilliams826: 1:11pm On Feb 23
UnknownT:
No dey drag Igbo for this matter. E no concern us
Re: One Feared Killed, Lagos Market Shut Down Over Clash by Ykc2(m): 1:16pm On Feb 23
I will tell you guys one story now ,do you guys remembered what happened inside Mile 12 where northerners slaughtered school children ? Do you guys remembered what happened in ajegunle when dey kpai human before the 12 like African China sang it ?is fight between ijaws and yoruba people,the facts is igbo people can never fight their hosts they will rather settle it with money ,in history of South west tell me when igbo people fought with yorubas and souls were lost

1 Like

Re: One Feared Killed, Lagos Market Shut Down Over Clash by Maxtipulation(m): 1:18pm On Feb 23
farouk2much:

1. But the Yorubas said you guys are siblings na?

2. Why the name calling?

3. Lastly why are the Northerners angry at the moment?

Kindly reply to this three friendly questions.
Re: One Feared Killed, Lagos Market Shut Down Over Clash by Menclothing: 1:18pm On Feb 23
Person want to settle ur fight u kill am
Re: One Feared Killed, Lagos Market Shut Down Over Clash by Timoleon(m): 1:20pm On Feb 23
LARRYOBRAIN:
The person that stabbed the yoruba is what?

The person that stabbed someone didn't do it intentionally. Two armed people fighting, when you enter their middle to separate, you are likely to get hurt. This scenario plays out even when the three parties involved are of the same tribe. Two armed people fighting a third separating. There's a chance the peacemaker is hurt. His ignorance and busy body is what led to him being stabbed not his tribe. Why him no allow the hausas wey dey the market separate them? If he didn't interfere, the hausas will end their fight by themselves. If need be, their local arewa leaders would summon the two fighters and settle it within themselves.

Look at all the headlines bellow, na people wey dey separate armed fighters. It is never advisable to do it.

Re: One Feared Killed, Lagos Market Shut Down Over Clash by Timoleon(m): 1:21pm On Feb 23
LARRYOBRAIN:
You are one of them, na wetin una religion taught u be that.

K
Re: One Feared Killed, Lagos Market Shut Down Over Clash by Maxtipulation(m): 1:22pm On Feb 23
Stargangz:
Abbey commited suicide, nobody kill am. Wetin concern am, why he go shook mouth for where two islamabads they fight? I also guess he's biased in his jugdement, but wetin carry the mumu go there still dey baffle me.

Abbey is also an Islamabad jihadist SW and his try to separate his North siblings from fighting can't you see the connection?
Re: One Feared Killed, Lagos Market Shut Down Over Clash by Sunnyski: 1:25pm On Feb 23
farouk2much:

As a South South man, I will tell you to shut your trap.
How dare you kill your slave host!
Although they are your slaves but try and show a little respect to your hosts.
Re: One Feared Killed, Lagos Market Shut Down Over Clash by Ishilove: 1:35pm On Feb 23
See onions!! cry
Re: One Feared Killed, Lagos Market Shut Down Over Clash by GloriousGbola: 1:36pm On Feb 23
Ishilove:
See onions!! cry

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: One Feared Killed, Lagos Market Shut Down Over Clash by AfonjaConehead: 1:38pm On Feb 23
hehehe God hav mercy uponas grin grin grin

Re: One Feared Killed, Lagos Market Shut Down Over Clash by Jackson105: 1:43pm On Feb 23
farouk2much:

You and your family will just be wipe away, stop foaming in the mouth
Re: One Feared Killed, Lagos Market Shut Down Over Clash by TUTU147: 1:44pm On Feb 23
newdawn2017:
Yoruba 's let them & order strangers misbehave in Their lands. As we for our lands drive away Ibos that was trying to infiltrate & subdue us in our land this way the Hausa & igbos re doing in Yoruba lands today.we ve peace. We never allowed too much influx of strangers in our land for a particular time, we don't sell lands, u can't own landed properties in our lands, so how will u implant urself?
Ebira man sighted, this is the reason your land remain underdeveloped.Strangers are the ones developing many cities in this country.I don't support any form of violence, peace is what we all need to move forward.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kidnappers Arrested In Military Uniforms In Imo State. See Photos / White Garment Pastor Accused Of Raping Brothers Wife / 88-year-old Man In Prison Over N100m Land Fraud In Lagos (pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.