Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,844 members, 7,828,072 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:29 PM

Monday Okpebholo Declared APC Governorship Candidate In Edo - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Monday Okpebholo Declared APC Governorship Candidate In Edo (34132 Views)

Senator Monday Okpebholo Biography, Wikipedia, Age, State, Wife, Net Worth / Check Yoruba People Comment On BBC Yoruba When Tinubu Was Declared APC Winner / 'God Knows Best' - Davido Reacts After INEC Declared APC’s Oyetola Winner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monday Okpebholo Declared APC Governorship Candidate In Edo by Okada691: 12:09am On Feb 24
Aiel123:
Asue v Monday
Akpata of LP is not in the race to win.
APC needs Oshiomole more than even air if they are going to win.
PDP needs the renegades group lead by Orbih and co... though I'm yet to see Orbih strength as he has never won his lga all through his political sojourn for PDP.
Who the Binis want would have a slender edge
The Binis want Asue Ighodalo, you can take that to the Bank, the man too get brain

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monday Okpebholo Declared APC Governorship Candidate In Edo by Aiel123: 1:52am On Feb 24
senatordave1:

Lp should have given to imansusgbon,prince iseghohi or hon sergius ogun.apc needs oshiomhole but if he isn't ready,they can do without him..
When orbih was in pdp,pdp usually win presidential and nass polls.he gave APC a bloody nose.as it stands,the binis are indifferent though choice of running mate will matter...
I'm not sure LP would win no matter who they fields from among those you mentioned
Orbih belongs to Etsako where Oshiomole have always led...did the PDP win anything in Etsako?
I will be following keenly the run in to the general election.
Obaseki/PDP must not lose...2027 on the horizon.
Re: Monday Okpebholo Declared APC Governorship Candidate In Edo by Aiel123: 1:53am On Feb 24
Okada691:
The Binis want Asue Ighodalo, you can take that to the Bank, the man too get brain
Ok
Hope they turnout will be something commendable.
Re: Monday Okpebholo Declared APC Governorship Candidate In Edo by TheCeasar: 3:41am On Feb 24
Indispensable85:

Hmmmm.....I laff. I personally want osho to stay away from this election. I want to check something.
you're a grown man, stop crying
Re: Monday Okpebholo Declared APC Governorship Candidate In Edo by ubimagos: 4:01am On Feb 24
press9jatv:
Na still dr Asue Ighodalo that will win the governorship election 🗳.
Anything but LP!
Re: Monday Okpebholo Declared APC Governorship Candidate In Edo by BALLOSKI: 8:11am On Feb 24
billionman:
This is a tactical move by the APC. Both Ighodalo and Okpebholo are from Esan (Edo central), but Okpebholo seems to be more grassrooted than Ighodalo. Will the Esans prefer Okpebholo, seeing that he's coming through APC or will they stick to Ighodalo who is from their preferred party, the PDP. Either way, I see Ighodalo as the next governor because the political odds will favour him considering how the game will pan out in the other two senatorial districts, and he being Obaseki's candidate. Let's watch and see how it plays out
Except the people just want to punish APC, I don't see why anyone would vote a candidate because of Obaseki who failed.
Re: Monday Okpebholo Declared APC Governorship Candidate In Edo by zed7: 8:40am On Feb 24
ogbonti:

the BP wey kee ya papa na him go kee u grin grin grin grin
Shows the kind of people who bred you. Gutter kids ain't hard to spot.

1 Like

Re: Monday Okpebholo Declared APC Governorship Candidate In Edo by Indispensable85(m): 9:51am On Feb 24
TheCeasar:
you're a grown man, stop crying

I don't engage simpletons. So fvck off!
Re: Monday Okpebholo Declared APC Governorship Candidate In Edo by senatordave1(m): 9:53am On Feb 24
Aiel123:

I'm not sure LP would win no matter who they fields from among those you mentioned
Orbih belongs to Etsako where Oshiomole have always led...did the PDP win anything in Etsako?
I will be following keenly the run in to the general election.
Obaseki/PDP must not lose...2027 on the horizon.

It is not just about orbih but even anslem ojezua gave APC a torrid time.it will be difficult for obaseki to deliver asue singlehandedly without support from pdp nwc,orbih,shuaibu etc...
Edo is not really that important in 2027.i don't see pdp fielding someone else apart from wike or atiku nor mounting a serious challenge
Re: Monday Okpebholo Declared APC Governorship Candidate In Edo by senatordave1(m): 9:54am On Feb 24
Indispensable85:

Guy,we never reach this level please.
Re: Monday Okpebholo Declared APC Governorship Candidate In Edo by Indispensable85(m): 10:08am On Feb 24
senatordave1:

Guy,we never reach this level please.

Bro I know these guys. Dem nor join. They're always off point with nothing to contribute intellectually.

I enjoyed our conversation and debates here since yesterday. Very sweet!
Senatordave1, Fergie01, Nzogbunzogbu, Garfield1 topnotch debates and interesting sides to the issues.

This kiddo just jump out from one hut dey say stop crying. Is anybody crying here? Our debates have enriched this thread. I've learnt alot from this platform on several issues. Most people believe nairaland is for clowning.
Re: Monday Okpebholo Declared APC Governorship Candidate In Edo by senatordave1(m): 10:11am On Feb 24
Indispensable85:

Bro I know these guys. Dem nor join. They're always off point with nothing to contribute intellectually.

I enjoyed our conversation and debates here since yesterday. Very sweet!
Senatordave1, Fergie01, Nzogbunzogbu, Garfield1 topnotch debates and interesting sides to the issues.

This kiddo just jump out from one hut dey say stop crying. Is anybody crying here? Our debates have enriched this thread. I've learnt alot from this platform on several issues. Most people believe nairaland is for clowning.

I know Caesar from 2020,he is ok.its been long I saw donphilopus.i met a fugar man yesterday,he was asking me about shuaibu.this is the fifth Edo man I've met that's interested in shuaibu..
Re: Monday Okpebholo Declared APC Governorship Candidate In Edo by Indispensable85(m): 10:58am On Feb 24
senatordave1:

I know Caesar from 2020,he is ok.its been long I saw donphilopus.i met a fugar man yesterday,he was asking me about shuaibu.this is the fifth Edo man I've met that's interested in shuaibu..

Shaibu nor just dey this race at all. He wants to cause chaos. He went to do a get together and called it PDP primary election. Na the media I blame. They're making him relevant.
Re: Monday Okpebholo Declared APC Governorship Candidate In Edo by senatordave1(m): 11:05am On Feb 24
Indispensable85:

Shaibu nor just dey this race at all. He wants to cause chaos. He went to do a get together and called it PDP primary election. Na the media I blame. They're making him relevant.

Shuaibu can be destructive and that's what APC needs na.he will make sure nothing for pdp up north.
Re: Monday Okpebholo Declared APC Governorship Candidate In Edo by TheCeasar: 12:50pm On Feb 24
Indispensable85:

e pain am grin
Re: Monday Okpebholo Declared APC Governorship Candidate In Edo by Indispensable85(m): 3:02pm On Feb 24
senatordave1:

Shuaibu can be destructive and that's what APC needs na.he will make sure nothing for pdp up north.

His impact won't be as devastating as that of Oshiomhole. They're from the same LGA. And Oshiomhole's influence in the district is wider too.

If Shaibu works against PDP and Oshiomhole works against APC, that of Oshiomhole will nullify whatever negative impact Shaibu may have had on the PDP.

It's going to be a very interesting election. There'll be internal sabotage on both sides but the effects will depend on how influential the people working against you are in their domains. I read the press release of Denco this morning, it doesn't suggest any peace at all. Interesting times ahead!

I stand with Asue Ighodalo sha.......
Re: Monday Okpebholo Declared APC Governorship Candidate In Edo by senatordave1(m): 3:15pm On Feb 24
Indispensable85:

His impact won't be as devastating as that of Oshiomhole. They're from the same LGA. And Oshiomhole's influence in the district is wider too.

If Shaibu works against PDP and Oshiomhole works against APC, that of Oshiomhole will nullify whatever negative impact Shaibu may have had on the PDP.

It's going to be a very interesting election. There'll be internal sabotage on both sides but the effects will depend on how influential the people working against you are in their domains. I read the press release of Denco this morning, it doesn't suggest any peace at all. Interesting times ahead!

I stand with Asue Ighodalo sha.......

Sept is a long time,a lot can change.the battle for Edo is part of 2027 battle.oshiomhole working against APC is him working against tinubu.oshiomhole loves APC too much to do that.when tinubu candidates in ondo 2016 and ekiti 2022 were defeated,didn't he still support the party? After the loss of faleke in court,what did tinubu do?
Why does it appear that you are more loyal to oshiomhole than APC? Why not support akpata instead?
It is not about oshiomhole or shuaibu.i am looking at the arsenal in pdp and apc camp.from what I am seeing,APC without oshiomhole has enough foot soldiers to win the polls while obaseki camp is heavily short of men.correct me if I am wrong.the only thing going for pdp is the growing popularity of ighodalo and his CV
Re: Monday Okpebholo Declared APC Governorship Candidate In Edo by Indispensable85(m): 4:15pm On Feb 24
senatordave1:

Sept is a long time,a lot can change.the battle for Edo is part of 2027 battle.oshiomhole working against APC is him working against tinubu.oshiomhole loves APC too much to do that.when tinubu candidates in ondo 2016 and ekiti 2022 were defeated,didn't he still support the party? After the loss of faleke in court,what did tinubu do?
Why does it appear that you are more loyal to oshiomhole than APC? Why not support akpata instead?
It is not about oshiomhole or shuaibu.i am looking at the arsenal in pdp and apc camp.from what I am seeing,APC without oshiomhole has enough foot soldiers to win the polls while obaseki camp is heavily short of men.correct me if I am wrong.the only thing going for pdp is the growing popularity of ighodalo and his CV

Name the foot soldiers in the APC you're talking about. Let's start from there. Name them and I'll tell you their last polling unit, ward and LGA results. Let's go!

90 percent of the votes that gave Tinubu 25 percent in Edo came courtesy Oshiomhole. Every other APC leaders in Edo south and Edo central lost their LGAs.

I'm waiting for you to name the foot soldiers you're talking about. Lol 🤣🤣

Let me tell you, remove Oshiomhole from Edo APC and the party is dead. He's the face of the APC in Edo. Ize Iyamu, lucky imasuen and co have not won elections in the domains for donkey's years. U just dey make me laff ooooo 🤣🤣🤣🤣

By the way, I don't follow party. I follow individuals.
Re: Monday Okpebholo Declared APC Governorship Candidate In Edo by ogbonti: 4:54pm On Feb 24
zed7:

Shows the kind of people who bred you. Gutter kids ain't hard to spot.

and your "irresp onsible idi otic parents" raised you to constitute nuisance online grin
Re: Monday Okpebholo Declared APC Governorship Candidate In Edo by senatordave1(m): 6:18pm On Feb 24
Indispensable85:

Name the foot soldiers in the APC you're talking about. Let's start from there. Name them and I'll tell you their last polling unit, ward and LGA results. Let's go!

90 percent of the votes that gave Tinubu 25 percent in Edo came courtesy Oshiomhole. Every other APC leaders in Edo south and Edo central lost their LGAs.

I'm waiting for you to name the foot soldiers you're talking about. Lol 🤣🤣

Let me tell you, remove Oshiomhole from Edo APC and the party is dead. He's the face of the APC in Edo. Ize Iyamu, lucky imasuen and co have not won elections in the domains for donkey's years. U just dey make me laff ooooo 🤣🤣🤣🤣

By the way, I don't follow party. I follow individuals.

You can't judge a politician by solely his polling unit result.yiu also judge his followers,contribution,structure,diplomatic skill,federal connections etc. In that presidential,a lot if not most politicians in Edo or SS were not really interested.oshiomhole was directly involved so had to deliver.the Edo no be Lagos movement of 2020 was most felt in Edo south so pastor was powerless.the obidient movement also.edo south is heavily cosmopolitan like Lagos so it is very difficult to control the people esp strangers.did tinubu not lose Lagos? When it comes to local elections,it is where we will know how far...

A combo of pastor,imasuen,gen arhiavbare,Samson osagie will always triumph over sen urhoghide and uzamere whose time is coming to an end.i haven't added denco,odubu,agbonayinma,aisuen etc for APC and ogbeide for pdp for obvious reasons...

I don't know much of Apc people in central so you can help me out but I believe pdp has more though the coming of lp and sen okpebholo has increased or level the playing field.obviously pdp has lost tough ojezua and sergius ogun.ordia is finished.

APC has more in the north but most are pro oshiomhole esp in etsako.a lot in owan and akoko are against him and will readily work for Monday like sen Domingo obende....lamai..

Obaseki doesn't have core loyallists,those following him are fair weather friends who were oshiomhole people that betrayed osho like ogie,Kabiru adjoto, okah etc,a few old pdp that left orbih camp like anenih junior,a few men he empowered that cannot deliver their units
Re: Monday Okpebholo Declared APC Governorship Candidate In Edo by Indispensable85(m): 7:13pm On Feb 24
senatordave1:

You can't judge a politician by solely his polling unit result.yiu also judge his followers,contribution,structure,diplomatic skill,federal connections etc. In that presidential,a lot if not most politicians in Edo or SS were not really interested.oshiomhole was directly involved so had to deliver.the Edo no be Lagos movement of 2020 was most felt in Edo south so pastor was powerless.the obidient movement also.edo south is heavily cosmopolitan like Lagos so it is very difficult to control the people esp strangers.did tinubu not lose Lagos? When it comes to local elections,it is where we will know how far...

A combo of pastor,imasuen,gen arhiavbare,Samson osagie will always triumph over sen urhoghide and uzamere whose time is coming to an end.i haven't added denco,odubu,agbonayinma,aisuen etc for APC and ogbeide for pdp for obvious reasons...

I don't know much of Apc people in central so you can help me out but I believe pdp has more though the coming of lp and sen okpebholo has increased or level the playing field.obviously pdp has lost tough ojezua and sergius ogun.ordia is finished.

APC has more in the north but most are pro oshiomhole esp in etsako.a lot in owan and akoko are against him and will readily work for Monday like sen Domingo obende....lamai..

Obaseki doesn't have core loyallists,those following him are fair weather friends who were oshiomhole people that betrayed osho like ogie,Kabiru adjoto, okah etc,a few old pdp that left orbih camp like anenih junior,a few men he empowered that cannot deliver their units

Ize Iyamu votes in orhionmwon which is a suburb in Edo south. So no excuse, he's not just on ground.

In both the 2020 Edo no be Lagos and 2023 Obidient wave in Edo State, Oshiomhole still delivered his district. My brother if e didn't dey e didn't dey. Just forget! I bet you Ize Iyamu will still lose orhionmwon LGA this year's election. Lol 🤣🤣🤣
Re: Monday Okpebholo Declared APC Governorship Candidate In Edo by senatordave1(m): 7:42pm On Feb 24
Indispensable85:

Ize Iyamu votes in orhionmwon which is a suburb in Edo south. So no excuse, he's not just on ground.

In both the 2020 Edo no be Lagos and 2023 Obidient wave in Edo State, Oshiomhole still delivered his district. My brother if e didn't dey e didn't dey. Just forget! I bet you Ize Iyamu will still lose orhionmwon LGA this year's election. Lol 🤣🤣🤣

He won't.in 2020 and 2023,the forces were too much na.edo south is always the epicenter of any social or election revolution while Edo north seems the least affected.that man was ssg to igbinedion,nat vice chair APC SS,guber candidate twice.his problem is that he plays elitist politics like atiku and anenih,he isn't that grassrooted and didn't try to attract projects to the masses like oshio did but the guy get levels na.

In 2020,he was against an incumbent,an angry electorate,a divided APC,a divided presidency but now,he is just against obaseki with a divided pdp,with full nwc and federal backing.....
Akpata candidacy might be a blessing as he will take a lot of votes from Edo south evening the field.any division is to APC advantage
Re: Monday Okpebholo Declared APC Governorship Candidate In Edo by Aiel123: 4:25am On Feb 25
senatordave1:

It is not just about orbih but even anslem ojezua gave APC a torrid time.it will be difficult for obaseki to deliver asue singlehandedly without support from pdp nwc,orbih,shuaibu etc...
Edo is not really that important in 2027.i don't see pdp fielding someone else apart from wike or atiku nor mounting a serious challenge
Ok
For now though the PDP NWC played to Obaseki tone as regards the primary.
Re: Monday Okpebholo Declared APC Governorship Candidate In Edo by zed7: 7:40am On Feb 25
ogbonti:

and your "irresp onsible idi otic parents" raised you to constitute nuisance online grin
Some parents don't know when to make good decisions. It's not every foetus you keep. Some are best aborted to save the
world a lot of nuisance.

The internet is the only place a wretched person can still think he has a right to be heard. How pathetic.

I usually ignore trolls, but not this wretched troll.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Soldiers Dig Out Bombs Planted On The Road By Boko Haram Members (Pics) / Atiku Arrived Kebbi To Flag Off PDP Presidential Campaign - Photos / Bukola Saraki Loses Third LG As APC Leads With Over 30,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.