Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,896 members, 7,828,160 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:53 AM

Hungry Man Indomie Is Now ₦800 - Food (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Hungry Man Indomie Is Now ₦800 (26460 Views)

The Hungry Man Meal I Organized This Evening. / See The Size and Price Difference Between TheOld And New Indomie Hungry Man Size / Hungry Lagosians Mob A Bus Loaded With Bread In Agege (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hungry Man Indomie Is Now ₦800 by mrvitalis(m): 5:47pm On Feb 23
Faposky95:

Get off the dial kid.....Only kids willing to learn and move I expect here
You are here telling indomie they don't have right to increase their price?

Hungry man size was $1 when it came out now its less than 0.5 dollars

Do they get wheat in naira?
how about palm oil?
Oh how about powereded eggs?
Let me not even go about packaging materials

Some of you have no idea how manufacturing works you just open mouth wah

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hungry Man Indomie Is Now ₦800 by Roger3D(m): 5:48pm On Feb 23
yewit37486:

That one don become gluttony cheesy
Hunger dey for country. One needs to download as much as he can whenever the opportunity presents itself
Re: Hungry Man Indomie Is Now ₦800 by ABC101FF: 5:48pm On Feb 23
Tag freestuffng, leo and the rest of the mandate crew.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hungry Man Indomie Is Now ₦800 by cornelman: 5:49pm On Feb 23
marlow1962:
Very good, idomie is not for the poor, the poor can eat agbado and ewa.

Even agbado and Ewa don cost

1 Like

Re: Hungry Man Indomie Is Now ₦800 by Elsueno: 5:50pm On Feb 23
Cindypresh:
Spaghetti yesterday was #16,500 per carton.

The man called tinupoo is a disaster

shocked Imagine!! This is something I stocked up at 11k per carton literally early dis month woh
Re: Hungry Man Indomie Is Now ₦800 by Elsueno: 5:57pm On Feb 23
blowjohn:
In fact I ni sure say people chop bread or rice reach Indomie for this country. Not even Coca-Cola, not even beer.

The only thing wey fit challenge Indomie in terms of sales I never see in this country.

The thing dey everywhere. They are making money, billions out of its sales.

So are they mad to be increasing the price every year?

Not as much as before, they currently get serious competition from much cheaper brands like minimie, cherie etc.....especially dat cherie noodles as its currently d cheapest.
The only undefeatable people making billions I COCA COLA....omoh people dey drink dat sugary stuff woh..
Re: Hungry Man Indomie Is Now ₦800 by blowjohn(m): 5:58pm On Feb 23
Beautifulday:

Dey play. Enter the business nah. Smallest Mimi is 150

She u see. U say make I enter the business.

I get large pool of customers?

Indomie ha made billions over decades and still do. Don't u get it?

They're like an OG I'm the business with no competition.

Compare them to the businesses folding up and Leavinv the country and u will notice that even those companies no get customers reach them
Re: Hungry Man Indomie Is Now ₦800 by blowjohn(m): 6:00pm On Feb 23
Elsueno:

Not as much as before, they currently get serious competition from much cheaper brands like minimie, cherie etc.....especially dat cherie noodles as its currently d cheapest.
The only undefeatable people making billions I COCA COLA....omoh people dey drink dat sugary stuff woh..

Question 1 for u: how many mishai( aboki) u see dey use minimie or cherie noodles?

Me av never seen one.
Re: Hungry Man Indomie Is Now ₦800 by Cunninglove: 6:03pm On Feb 23
achimendy:

Super pack indomie as I speak with you now is 500 naira per piece. I nearly lost consciousness when dey told me the price. I later heard one carton now is 18k. I just said may God help us and left.

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Hungry Man Indomie Is Now ₦800 by Elsueno: 6:04pm On Feb 23
blowjohn:

Question 1 for u: how many mishai( aboki) u see dey use minimie or cherie noodles?

Me av never seen one.

In d north....very very plenty, infact, u have to specifically ask for Indomie noodles if u want them, d price dey different
Re: Hungry Man Indomie Is Now ₦800 by Cunninglove: 6:07pm On Feb 23
blowjohn:

Me av never seen one.

Wetin dey do this Opeh sef.

Indomie this indomie that.

Abeg go rest jare.
Re: Hungry Man Indomie Is Now ₦800 by clockwisereport: 6:18pm On Feb 23
mariahAngel:

Super pack N500 m ji eme gini?

I juo m ,m juo onye?

balablu?
Re: Hungry Man Indomie Is Now ₦800 by Bimpe29: 6:25pm On Feb 23
God have mercy on us. Security, harmony, peace and prosperity are what we are asking for.
Re: Hungry Man Indomie Is Now ₦800 by drimzsmoke(m): 6:26pm On Feb 23
Standstrong:
God help us o. This is choking and deadly.

Hungry Man was never more than N150 before the arrival of APC. This morning, it's N800 in my local shop.

What have we done to deserve this?

Lori Iro, how much is belleful,1200
Re: Hungry Man Indomie Is Now ₦800 by DaTruths: 6:28pm On Feb 23
blowjohn:
Indomie has no moral and economic right to increase their prices in Nigeria.

That noodle is bought every minute in this country.

Economy of scale.

Am sure it's the greedy shareholders and managers.

The black man is never content with little profit.

Nigerians dont know their rights.

Everyone shud avoid buying it let's seeif the price won't come down.

Nonsense always has a welcome ring.

That's the most bought item in this country in the last 20 years.

Some dumb greedy goat will come and say every business has to make profit.

You don't know much about economy.

The price of Dollar to naira controls over 90 percent of market price since we import almost everything, even food.

If indomie don't increase their price, how would they be able to increase their workers salary as to be able to cope with inflation?

So if you are a business man, and almos everything you buy has doubled in price, won't you also double the price of your own product as to catch up?

Who wants to be the sacrificial lamb and bear the brunt alone?

Whatever business you do, you can do us a favor and slash the price, or slash your salary.
Re: Hungry Man Indomie Is Now ₦800 by blowjohn(m): 6:37pm On Feb 23
DaTruths:

You don't know much about economy.

The price of Dollar to naira controls over 90 percent of market price since we import almost everything, even food.

If indomie don't increase their price, how would they be able to increase their workers salary as to be able to cope with inflation?

So if you are a business man, and almos everything you buy has doubled in price, won't you also double the price of your own product as to catch up?

Who wants to be the sacrificial lamb and bear the brunt alone?

Whatever business you do, you can do us a favor and slash the price, or slash your salary.

Don't be deceived. These people are getting tax cuts and all.

If am a business man and I have the whole country buying my products, NO I won't increase the prices of my products.

Am not greedy. If I was making 50 naira profits before and now I make 30 naira, I won't increase my prices because I have a huuuuuuuuuuuuge customer base that I know will still continue buying my product.

U get my point?
Re: Hungry Man Indomie Is Now ₦800 by blowjohn(m): 6:38pm On Feb 23
Cunninglove:

Wetin dey do this Opeh sef.

Indomie this indomie that.

Abeg go rest jare.

No be me be the OP grin cheesy

We must fight for indomitable Indomie
Re: Hungry Man Indomie Is Now ₦800 by iLegendd(m): 6:39pm On Feb 23
Cheaper now in 2024 than in 2014

Re: Hungry Man Indomie Is Now ₦800 by blowjohn(m): 6:39pm On Feb 23
Elsueno:

In d north....very very plenty, infact, u have to specifically ask for Indomie noodles if u want them, d price dey different

Am in Abuja. Am yet to see. Even in benin, I never saw. In enugu I never saw. In akwa ibom, I never saw.
Re: Hungry Man Indomie Is Now ₦800 by bigiyaro(m): 6:42pm On Feb 23
grin grin grin when he said his town hall is different una dey laff, we are just getten to bu....you guys should be getting ready for bula from this incoming quarter, if you survive reach bulaba, then you should do thanksgiving and brace up bala-blue....
Re: Hungry Man Indomie Is Now ₦800 by TOPCRUISE(m): 6:46pm On Feb 23
Nigerians are slowly getting to the level of eating Agbado as breakfast. Tinubu said and has achieved it.
Re: Hungry Man Indomie Is Now ₦800 by Akanoaaa(m): 6:49pm On Feb 23
Normal indomie that was #30 in 2015 is #300 today. Apc and their supporter won't end well
Re: Hungry Man Indomie Is Now ₦800 by drimzsmoke(m): 6:49pm On Feb 23
Livingstone124:
Where are at Genesis now before we reach Malachi, by then Tinubu don finished this country pata-pata. My sophisticated brothers I hope Peter nwa Obi has learnt his lessons.

No he hasn't, he's still eager to come and save this country after Tinubu is done destroying it. You sef reason am. Obidients and daddy won, ode!!!🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: Hungry Man Indomie Is Now ₦800 by Slimplush: 6:50pm On Feb 23
blowjohn:
Indomie has no moral and economic right to increase their prices in Nigeria.

That noodle is bought every minute in this country.

Economy of scale.

Am sure it's the greedy shareholders and managers.

The black man is never content with little profit.

Nigerians dont know their rights.

Everyone shud avoid buying it let's seeif the price won't come down.

Nonsense always has a welcome ring.

That's the most bought item in this country in the last 20 years.

Some dumb greedy goat will come and say every business has to make profit.
It is obvious your reasoning get as e be.. So they should be selling their own product cheaper because it's locally made, while buying other things aside their own costly abii? Making small money to buy costly things sheey?.... Or they are not spending money for production even if they source their raw material locally??
Re: Hungry Man Indomie Is Now ₦800 by Usmanovic95(m): 6:50pm On Feb 23
Adewale1603:
I think football

Football unity is always short-lived, moreover football has no economic and welfare impact on Nigerian. This should have been the best time for everyone to unite and protest against bad government. Lord lugard made a mistake in lumping different nations to form a country. Our differences is quite greater than our similarities. I doubt if anything can unite us again in this era.
Re: Hungry Man Indomie Is Now ₦800 by drimzsmoke(m): 6:51pm On Feb 23
iLegendd:
Cheaper now in 2024 than in 2014

You dey earn for dollars, rest, we done hear!!!
Jumping from thread to thread saying things are cheaper, you've been noticed. Now rest!!!
Re: Hungry Man Indomie Is Now ₦800 by Hezzyluv: 6:53pm On Feb 23
Cindypresh:
Spaghetti yesterday was #16,500 per carton.

The man called tinupoo is a disaster

When l was doing my undergraduate program, I do buy carton 1,200 for Dangote and 1,400 for golden penny and that would do for the whole semester.

But today... cry

1 Like

Re: Hungry Man Indomie Is Now ₦800 by Usmanovic95(m): 6:59pm On Feb 23
PastorOlokonla:

I doub it will unite us!

Remember poverty was weaponized politicians to get cheap votes in recent elections.

Also, tribalism and religious bigotry have gone so deep and I don't see any unity.

People only cry out when their needs are not met and move on after getting solutions without learning anything.

The best thing going forward is for all to go their separate ways. Nigeria is like a conglomeration of like 5/6 nations. Everyone always have a soft spot for politician of their tribe or region regardless of how questionable he/she is.
Re: Hungry Man Indomie Is Now ₦800 by PastorOlokonla: 7:01pm On Feb 23
Usmanovic95:

The best thing going forward is for all to go their separate ways. Nigeria is like a conglomeration of like 5/6 nations. Everyone always have a soft spot for politician of their tribe or region regardless of how questionable he/she is.

But that is going to be hard to achieve as long as oil flows in the ground. The powers that be will rather do into another war than let the country separate.
Re: Hungry Man Indomie Is Now ₦800 by blowjohn(m): 7:08pm On Feb 23
Slimplush:

It is obvious your reasoning get as e be.. So they should be selling their own product cheaper because it's locally made, while buying other things aside their own costly abii? Making small money to buy costly things sheey?.... Or they are not spending money for production even if they source their raw material locally??

Ur interpretation of my comment get as e be.

So because u dey chop 70 naira profit before, tan suddenly price if raw materials increase, u come begin chop 50 naira profit... That one mean say make u hike the price of ur products?

Take note say the whole country dey buy ur products o.

Na una dey allow people dey use all these flimsy excuse as if them be small scale business or one small poultry farm.
Re: Hungry Man Indomie Is Now ₦800 by writeprof(m): 7:14pm On Feb 23
poshestmina:
Belleful pack is #1,100 .
Superpack is #500.

To eat noodles now ,you'll need at least #1800/2k.

On Tinubu's mandate,Nigerians are quenching!

plus eggs at ₦180 to ₦200 for one.
Re: Hungry Man Indomie Is Now ₦800 by Villa12(m): 7:15pm On Feb 23
blowjohn:

No! U need to calm down.
Which people chop rice pass Indomie?
How many students dey buy rice go school?

No let mamaputs deceive u o
people consume rice more than indomie

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

How Nigerians Should Eat Swallows By Zeelicious Foods (Video) / Is There Anything Wrong In Eating Dog Meat? / The Delicious Egg Sauce I Cooked

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.