Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,959 members, 7,828,394 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:08 AM

Hungry Man Indomie Is Now ₦800 - Food (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Hungry Man Indomie Is Now ₦800 (26466 Views)

The Hungry Man Meal I Organized This Evening. / See The Size and Price Difference Between TheOld And New Indomie Hungry Man Size / Hungry Lagosians Mob A Bus Loaded With Bread In Agege (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hungry Man Indomie Is Now ₦800 by blowjohn(m): 10:13am On Feb 24
Beautifulday:

So if you get customer, you suppose begin loose? It seems you don't understand the role of economy and policies on production, manufacturing, etc.

These things are no joke. Them no dey use common sense look am. You do anyhow, you don comot for business.

No be so econnet do that year.

Wetin make banks fold up for Nigeria?

U think say na because of cost?
How many managers dem sack that year cos of corruption?

Abeg na greed and wickedness.
Re: Hungry Man Indomie Is Now ₦800 by Beautifulday: 11:16am On Feb 24
blowjohn:

Wetin make banks fold up for Nigeria?

U think say na because of cost?
How many managers dem sack that year cos of corruption?

Abeg na greed and wickedness.

Corruption and cost of running the bank. Do you know how banks make money in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Hungry Man Indomie Is Now ₦800 by blowjohn(m): 12:07pm On Feb 24
Beautifulday:

Corruption and cost of running the bank. Do you know how banks make money in Nigeria.

Corruption. Good. U solved the puzzle
Re: Hungry Man Indomie Is Now ₦800 by charlizonto: 12:37pm On Feb 24
So this thing that rats used to play with in my kitchen is now #800 shocked

Lord have mercy!
Re: Hungry Man Indomie Is Now ₦800 by Melagros(m): 2:16pm On Feb 24
Lordofalmajiri:

Omo na lazy people food o
Lolzz grin
Re: Hungry Man Indomie Is Now ₦800 by ezewealth(m): 3:16pm On Feb 24
blowjohn:

This shows ur a greedy person. The type to have a business go down the drain after just a few years.

Dey play bro, I no need blow my trumpet, una go nonsense govt and in turn blame companies trying to survive this stupid government. Tinubu govt favored me most, ppl way deal on wholesale go relate, I no need to loud am more, because I know a lot of ppl are suffering in this govt. Make una bear the blunt of the nonsense una voted

1 Like

Re: Hungry Man Indomie Is Now ₦800 by SalafRider(m): 3:18pm On Feb 24
I no know, na till i don chop one hungry man and 2 eggs for mallam place omo. APC na disaster wallahi
Re: Hungry Man Indomie Is Now ₦800 by Growing(m): 4:48pm On Feb 24
A pack of Indomitable is now above 11k.

One is N250 presently.

This is not funny and I am not trying to be.

I can wake up tomorrow and the price has risen again.
Re: Hungry Man Indomie Is Now ₦800 by callmenazarene: 5:00pm On Feb 24
Indo what? The Talakawas will fight for themselves. Koiti rin yin
Re: Hungry Man Indomie Is Now ₦800 by mhizandrea1(f): 6:37pm On Feb 24
RealSean:
1k in Delta abraka, the worse place one can live on earth. Very greedy set of humans

ABK's hike is just extreme, imagine how much a bag of water is now.
Probably because if the students here. undecided
Re: Hungry Man Indomie Is Now ₦800 by blowjohn(m): 9:01pm On Feb 24
ezewealth:

Dey play bro, I no need blow my trumpet, una go nonsense govt and in turn blame companies trying to survive this stupid government. Tinubu govt favored me most, ppl way deal on wholesale go relate, I no need to loud am more, because I know a lot of ppl are suffering in this govt. Make una bear the blunt of the nonsense una voted

Na u sabi who u dey blow trumpet for.
Re: Hungry Man Indomie Is Now ₦800 by Exceed15: 11:29am On Feb 25
Kikikikikiki to the mumu Apc foot soldiers supporters. This laughter shall favor me and my family.
Re: Hungry Man Indomie Is Now ₦800 by Exceed15: 11:30am On Feb 25
Kikikikikiki to the mumu Apc foot soldiers supporters. This laughter shall favor me and my family

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

How Nigerians Should Eat Swallows By Zeelicious Foods (Video) / Is There Anything Wrong In Eating Dog Meat? / The Delicious Egg Sauce I Cooked

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.