Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,862 members, 7,813,944 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:16 PM

My N1,000 Breakfast And Lunch. - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / My N1,000 Breakfast And Lunch. (41245 Views)

Peak 456 Educates On The Importance Of Breakfast And Age-Appropriate Nutrition / See The River Fish I Bought For N1,000 In Bauchi / Two Pythons in one day. Breakfast and Lunch Loading. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My N1,000 Breakfast And Lunch. by Chicagograduate(m): 4:11pm On Feb 26
E small for 1k.Na the foam pack make am look plenty.
Re: My N1,000 Breakfast And Lunch. by AndrewTate(m): 4:11pm On Feb 26
Watianoengineer:
Still reasonable, if Peter Obi had won, this portion of food would likely sell for 5k due to his inexperience in handling the economy.
what a way to console yourself on the result of your bad decision.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My N1,000 Breakfast And Lunch. by enemyofprogress: 4:11pm On Feb 26
Why the food come look like sacrifice for amadiora now?

Until you're legally married to a man, don't live with him. Visit and go back home so that others can also visit..
Re: My N1,000 Breakfast And Lunch. by blowjohn(m): 4:12pm On Feb 26
Keep another 4k for ciprofloxacin, flagyl and clean bottle water.

Cos this kind food fit make person turn toilet Prefect.

I fit see salmonella frm here

2 Likes

Re: My N1,000 Breakfast And Lunch. by Theoarhics: 4:12pm On Feb 26
I can see egusi soup with the stew on the rice. I can conclude that you are from Okun land, kabba to be precise. They prefer egusi soup ontop of rice as against the usual tomatoes stew. They even sell it at their restaurants like that. I served there in 2012 .. kabba bonu local govt
Re: My N1,000 Breakfast And Lunch. by tunde1200(m): 4:13pm On Feb 26
Jennyclay:
All these nonsense combination of food you broke people do eat always make me laugh.

Rice, plantain, stew, egusi, ogbono, spaghetti and beans all mixed in one plate. undecided

Nawa oo!!

Which Kain eyeglasses do you get to see Ogbono among them?
Re: My N1,000 Breakfast And Lunch. by Oghene86: 4:13pm On Feb 26
Watianoengineer:
Still reasonable, if Peter Obi had won, this portion of food would likely sell for 5k due to his inexperience in handling the economy.

So this one you call president is handling the economy well and I see you join protesters

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My N1,000 Breakfast And Lunch. by Chicagograduate(m): 4:13pm On Feb 26
TINTINABULATION:

You have just thrown caution to the wind. This disposable foil has been banned because it is said to be carcinogenic.
Who don get cancer from using the pack?Wetin sanwolu sabi apart from demolition of houses.
Re: My N1,000 Breakfast And Lunch. by tctrills: 4:13pm On Feb 26
Zonefree:
How do people eat rice and spaghetti together undecided

Substitute the spaghetti with salad or vegetable next time.
Haba rest. Let people decide what works for them. You might be a salad person but allow the spaghetti people to breathe.
Re: My N1,000 Breakfast And Lunch. by Sunnyski: 4:13pm On Feb 26
Watianoengineer:

Why bring your stupidity to nairaland?

Anyways, enjoy your Gazelle Gagaraga.

...this is just the beginning ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My N1,000 Breakfast And Lunch. by Mitsurugi(m): 4:13pm On Feb 26
Watianoengineer:

๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ Is this the latest Agbadorian line of defense ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ You are all delusional o

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My N1,000 Breakfast And Lunch. by blowjohn(m): 4:14pm On Feb 26
Is that egusi on top beans so

Guy keep ciprofloxacin beside u.

Or the old school flagyl/ tetracycline combo.

Chai.
Re: My N1,000 Breakfast And Lunch. by BlackPhanter: 4:16pm On Feb 26
You still dey buy this takeaway wey govt don ban?
Re: My N1,000 Breakfast And Lunch. by Kenmatt(m): 4:19pm On Feb 26
Re: My N1,000 Breakfast And Lunch. by faceland: 4:19pm On Feb 26
You tried.

I would have removed the spaghetti and get egg or more plantain.

I am participating in lent involuntarily.

1 Like

Re: My N1,000 Breakfast And Lunch. by Nursepepeye(f): 4:19pm On Feb 26
Jashub:
This is delusional. How many Nigerians can afford 1k per meal in a day ...nonsense undecided
you better leave mad people to be defending nonsense, in 2015, that food was #250. Now they've ruin the country, they're happy to defend stupidity
Re: My N1,000 Breakfast And Lunch. by morgstreme: 4:20pm On Feb 26
Watianoengineer:
Still reasonable, if Peter Obi had won, this portion of food would likely sell for 5k due to his inexperience in handling the economy. May God bless president Bola Tinubu and give him strength to fulfill his renewed hope agenda. It shall end in praise and we shall all smile at the end of these reforms. This renewed Hope will Favor me and my Family. Amen

"Peter Obi is a disaster in Anambra"

- Sam Anyanwu

1 Like

Re: My N1,000 Breakfast And Lunch. by chikason22(m): 4:20pm On Feb 26
Watianoengineer:
Still reasonable, if Peter Obi had won, this portion of food would likely sell for 5k due to his inexperience in handling the economy. May God bless president Bola Tinubu and give him strength to fulfill his renewed hope agenda. It shall end in praise and we shall all smile at the end of these reforms. This renewed Hope will Favor me and my Family. Amen
No wonder you've been shouting Epi pawa
ooo
Hunger will soon quench una
Always electing and rigging in bad leaders

3 Likes

Re: My N1,000 Breakfast And Lunch. by Kenmatt(m): 4:20pm On Feb 26
PrinceJoeWan:
I have not eaten today and because I need to take drugs I decided to eat well.
Rice N300
Beans N200
Spag N100
Plantain N100
Meat N200
Takeaway N100
Total N1,000

Life still easy,
Na you wan live large grin

You eat junk too much.

Rice, Spag, Plantain and with only #200 meat and you are claiming you ate good food.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My N1,000 Breakfast And Lunch. by Funkyswagzz(m): 4:21pm On Feb 26
Watianoengineer:

I love the way you console yourself with Peter obi's name. Don't worry you will be alright tinubu is doing well mumu. Im happy the guy didn't win cos you people will be doing protest like routine tribalistic mofo๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

2 Likes

Re: My N1,000 Breakfast And Lunch. by faceland: 4:21pm On Feb 26
TINTINABULATION:

You have just thrown caution to the wind. This disposable foil has been banned because it is said to be carcinogenic.

Well to do old people are the once who should be afraid of cancer
Re: My N1,000 Breakfast And Lunch. by faceland: 4:23pm On Feb 26
Jennyclay:
All these nonsense combination of food you broke people do eat always make me laugh.

Rice, plantain, stew, egusi, ogbono, spaghetti and beans all mixed in one plate. undecided

Nawa oo!!

Rice and spaghetti can not go for me. It is hard to swallow it is hard work eating that combination.

2 Likes

Re: My N1,000 Breakfast And Lunch. by merits(m): 4:23pm On Feb 26
Jennyclay:

Nawa oo!!
are they not balanced diets?
Re: My N1,000 Breakfast And Lunch. by Phred1717: 4:25pm On Feb 26
This type of people are still dependent on their parents. No point of arguing with them
Watianoengineer:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My N1,000 Breakfast And Lunch. by abobote: 4:25pm On Feb 26
This is very cheap for 1k, please drop the address
Re: My N1,000 Breakfast And Lunch. by morgstreme: 4:25pm On Feb 26
Jennyclay:

Nawa oo!!

See daughter of a "scorned by wife,runaway dad" spewing...

I can see your traumatic experience you got from your dad abandoning you guys because of your ungraceful and disrespectful, manipulative mum will follow you for life..

Children of perdition always talking nonsense..

It is something as trifling as food that every human expels after a couple of hours,you must comment on..

See you..always talking about being broke..folks that have kits of resources seldom talk about money..how often do you talk about the air you breatheGet it?

You will NEVER see kids of the Bourgeoise sounding as pathetic as you just did..it's IMPOSSIBLE!

PSYCHOLOGICALLY BATTERED GIRL CHILD!

1 Like

Re: My N1,000 Breakfast And Lunch. by odenkirk: 4:26pm On Feb 26
just shut the Bleep how many of this take away u need to feel full? i think 3
Re: My N1,000 Breakfast And Lunch. by scobaba: 4:28pm On Feb 26
u still dey chop for plate wey dem ban
Re: My N1,000 Breakfast And Lunch. by NGArmyTerrorist: 4:28pm On Feb 26
Food poison! Rice+beans+spa'+plantain.. What the fvcking combo..
Re: My N1,000 Breakfast And Lunch. by joseph1832(m): 4:30pm On Feb 26
Jennyclay:

Nawa oo!!
which one you wey get money dey eat?
Re: My N1,000 Breakfast And Lunch. by Walllee: 4:30pm On Feb 26
Watianoengineer:

You no dey shame say Buhari better pass ur First class dulard of a President,zo.zo

4 Likes

Re: My N1,000 Breakfast And Lunch. by cybergawd: 4:31pm On Feb 26
With Egusi soup? Next time make sure you wipe your spoon clean before taking any pictures. Yuck ๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคฎ

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Instead Of Doing Yahoo, I Ventured Into Pap Making Business, At Age 19. / How To Select A Good Watermelon / Help! Is It Possible To Save My Egusi Soup?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.