Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,526 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:34 AM

My N1,000 Breakfast And Lunch. - Food (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / My N1,000 Breakfast And Lunch. (41277 Views)

Peak 456 Educates On The Importance Of Breakfast And Age-Appropriate Nutrition / See The River Fish I Bought For N1,000 In Bauchi / Two Pythons in one day. Breakfast and Lunch Loading. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My N1,000 Breakfast And Lunch. by PAQ(m): 6:38pm On Feb 26
This meal was about ₦500 not long ago. Some places ₦350. You no drink coke o! Before plus coke e no even reach #1000 and u dey happy lipsrsealed
Re: My N1,000 Breakfast And Lunch. by MajorOvakporaye(f): 6:55pm On Feb 26
Watianoengineer:
Still reasonable, if Peter Obi had won, this portion of food would likely sell for 5k due to his inexperience in handling the economy. May God bless president Bola Tinubu and give him strength to fulfill his renewed hope agenda. It shall end in praise and we shall all smile at the end of these reforms. This renewed Hope will Favor me and my Family. Amen

Illiterate

1 Like

Re: My N1,000 Breakfast And Lunch. by imagrg(m): 6:58pm On Feb 26
I make do with three wraps of akpu and okha soup.
I'm not a fan to rice. grin
Re: My N1,000 Breakfast And Lunch. by salem1996: 7:01pm On Feb 26
Zonefree:

This broke and non virgin Nigerian girl again undecided

Truth is, shiit smells better when touched.

Na Una deh make that girl feel say she get relevance in this Group.
Ignore a fool and watch him leave you soon
Re: My N1,000 Breakfast And Lunch. by SAdock: 7:08pm On Feb 26
Wait let me check

Stephen0mozzy:
Na egusi dey untop so?
Re: My N1,000 Breakfast And Lunch. by ufotunang: 7:30pm On Feb 26
Watianoengineer:
Still reasonable, if Peter Obi had won, this portion of food would likely sell for 5k due to his inexperience in handling the economy. May God bless president Bola Tinubu and give him strength to fulfill his renewed hope agenda. It shall end in praise and we shall all smile at the end of these reforms. This renewed Hope will Favor me and my Family. Amen
....with Peter obi that food would had been 400 naira

1 Like

Re: My N1,000 Breakfast And Lunch. by Erik12(m): 7:46pm On Feb 26
With 9ja highest currency #1000 no fit buy food way go full my belle. grin grin grin
Re: My N1,000 Breakfast And Lunch. by dkidd: 7:50pm On Feb 26
Lovelife433:
Outright rubbish combination.
I swear looking at it alone my stomach dey pain me sad

1 Like

Re: My N1,000 Breakfast And Lunch. by QueenDima47(f): 7:59pm On Feb 26
Watianoengineer:
This type of indecent food can only be found in your land.. very irritating and disgusting food.
Re: My N1,000 Breakfast And Lunch. by kinkydude: 8:24pm On Feb 26
Nice. Stop eating from styrofoam pleaaaase!
Re: My N1,000 Breakfast And Lunch. by JetApartment: 8:31pm On Feb 26
Watianoengineer:

Oh you mean Tinubu who brainwashed you cannot make $1 equal 1 naira again or what? Let him achieve that first then we can talk about Peter Obi. Thank God Peter Obi isn't the President now so that hunger can reset your brain to start thinking like a normal human being.
Re: My N1,000 Breakfast And Lunch. by gladdensir(m): 8:37pm On Feb 26
Watianoengineer:

The thunder wey go fire you dey gym dey do workout
Re: My N1,000 Breakfast And Lunch. by bravehost4u(m): 8:38pm On Feb 26
Stephen0mozzy:
Na egusi dey untop so?
It's called put meat from soup... If you know you know
Re: My N1,000 Breakfast And Lunch. by SweetDipBenny(m): 9:00pm On Feb 26
ENJOY!! smiley
Re: My N1,000 Breakfast And Lunch. by t2luv1: 9:01pm On Feb 26
What is your Blood/Sugar reading after this meal? Daily Calorie allowance is 2000 in one meal partner you taking down over 5000. Later in life, you will be wondering how you encounter Diabetes.
Re: My N1,000 Breakfast And Lunch. by Ofunaofu: 9:03pm On Feb 26
Watianoengineer:

You have lost it all
Re: My N1,000 Breakfast And Lunch. by TINTINABULATION(m): 9:37pm On Feb 26
Limassol:

Cite any peer-reviewed study published in a reputable scientific journal supporting this claim, and I promised you recharge card of any network.

You have 3 hours from now...

https://somewang.com/does-styrofoam-cause-cancer/

Go and give the recharge card to the elders of your family
Re: My N1,000 Breakfast And Lunch. by MASTERCHIEF0847(m): 9:50pm On Feb 26
Jennyclay:
All these nonsense combination of food you broke people do eat always make me laugh.

Rice, plantain, stew, egusi, ogbono, spaghetti and beans all mixed in one plate. undecided

Nawa oo!!
This ignorant girl again, Italians,French,Chinese,Malaysians,Australians etc eat rice with okra soup & sauce is it because they are broke?
Always desperate to attract attention you totally derailed from the topic which is about the amount spent to make it about broke people of which you're a part off them,broke-ass girl calling other people broke.
If dem check well wetin you chop today no dey as nutritious as this combination, that is if you don even chop o. E no pass say you chop indomie and egg. Shege banza!

2 Likes

Re: My N1,000 Breakfast And Lunch. by Stephen0mozzy: 9:50pm On Feb 26
bravehost4u:

It's called put meat from soup... If you know you know

E desecrate the soup with the stew. Him for just collect egusi take dominate the rice
Re: My N1,000 Breakfast And Lunch. by John4B: 10:03pm On Feb 26
Why spag when u already had rice. U should hv ordered more beans for enough protein.
Re: My N1,000 Breakfast And Lunch. by femmy2010(m): 10:23pm On Feb 26
PrinceJoeWan:
I have not eaten today and because I need to take drugs I decided to eat well.
Rice N300
Beans N200
Spag N100
Plantain N100
Meat N200
Takeaway N100
Total N1,000

Life still easy,
Na you wan live large grin

Are you still using Styrofoam?
Maybe location is outside Lagos
Re: My N1,000 Breakfast And Lunch. by donmik: 10:51pm On Feb 26
Watianoengineer:

Lies. People like u will never break out of the bondage of sentiments

What has your Tinubu done at all apart from lies?

We are into this mess cos of his greed
Re: My N1,000 Breakfast And Lunch. by Silentgroper(m): 11:09pm On Feb 26
Jennyclay:
All these nonsense combination of food you broke people do eat always make me laugh.

Rice, plantain, stew, egusi, ogbono, spaghetti and beans all mixed in one plate. undecided

Nawa oo!!
he's trying to balance his diet .

angry
Re: My N1,000 Breakfast And Lunch. by Silentgroper(m): 11:16pm On Feb 26
Chicagograduate:
Who don get cancer from using the pack?Wetin sanwolu sabi apart from demolition of houses.
use am microwave food. Your eye go clear lipsrsealed
Re: My N1,000 Breakfast And Lunch. by Silentgroper(m): 11:18pm On Feb 26
faceland:

Well to do old people are the once who should be afraid of cancer
lol . You better go and read about cancer
Re: My N1,000 Breakfast And Lunch. by Silentgroper(m): 11:21pm On Feb 26
NGArmyTerrorist:
Food poison! Rice+beans+spa'+plantain.. What the fvcking combo..

Prove it ..

rice beans spag is one of my favorite combo too
Re: My N1,000 Breakfast And Lunch. by jedisco(m): 12:52am On Feb 27
Zonefree:

This broke and non virgin Nigerian girl again undecided

Stop bullying folks here. It depicts you as being weak
Re: My N1,000 Breakfast And Lunch. by BBIA: 1:01am On Feb 27
jedisco:

Stop bullying folks here. It depicts you as being weak
You have to bear with him. learn to understand vividly that the truth can be very bitter cool
Re: My N1,000 Breakfast And Lunch. by Felixv: 1:34am On Feb 27
a plate full of carbs --energy for a struggling day

my breakfast is = zero breakfast
Re: My N1,000 Breakfast And Lunch. by PastorOlokonla: 2:14am On Feb 27
Jennyclay:

Nawa oo!!

Are you this bitter in real life! Take a chill pill and enjoy life sometimes. I know you are craving attention but take it easy inugo!
Re: My N1,000 Breakfast And Lunch. by Davehasmadeit(m): 3:29am On Feb 27
Watianoengineer:
E be like sey catarrh dey your brain abi? You are reason this country is where it is because of your tribalism.
Re: My N1,000 Breakfast And Lunch. by ManDemMaCall(m): 8:18am On Feb 27
Bumbo Clat!
What da heck is this, looks like a sacrifice @ T-junction from my point of view! WTF grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Instead Of Doing Yahoo, I Ventured Into Pap Making Business, At Age 19. / Lizard Meat: How A Nigerian Man Is Surviving Nigeria 2024 (Pics/ Videos) / Foreigners Mistake Eba For A Bar Of Soap On Twitter (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.