Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,288 members, 7,811,863 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:40 PM

My N1,000 Breakfast And Lunch. - Food (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / My N1,000 Breakfast And Lunch. (41216 Views)

Peak 456 Educates On The Importance Of Breakfast And Age-Appropriate Nutrition / See The River Fish I Bought For N1,000 In Bauchi / Two Pythons in one day. Breakfast and Lunch Loading. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My N1,000 Breakfast And Lunch. by Bribri: 5:04pm On Feb 26
Oracle taste abi
MONEY247:

He might not be broke..
Everyone has different tastes
Re: My N1,000 Breakfast And Lunch. by haphizz57(m): 5:05pm On Feb 26
Watianoengineer:
Still reasonable, if Peter Obi had won, this portion of food would likely sell for 5k due to his inexperience in handling the economy. May God bless president Bola Tinubu and give him strength to fulfill his renewed hope agenda. It shall end in praise and we shall all smile at the end of these reforms. This renewed Hope will Favor me and my Family. Amen
Imagine say dis guy na oyinbo. Yahoo boys for don use u cashout big time. No be only renew hope na renew shege banza. Wawa dan iska. Someone who cant eat 3x meal confortably

2 Likes

Re: My N1,000 Breakfast And Lunch. by lexy2014: 5:06pm On Feb 26
Jennyclay:
All these nonsense combination of food you broke people do eat always make me laugh.

Rice, plantain, stew, egusi, ogbono, spaghetti and beans all mixed in one plate. undecided

Nawa oo!!

which one do u eat?
Re: My N1,000 Breakfast And Lunch. by frankchina(m): 5:07pm On Feb 26
PrinceJoeWan:
I have not eaten today and because I need to take drugs I decided to eat well.
Rice N300
Beans N200
Spag N100
Plantain N100
Meat N200
Takeaway N100
Total N1,000

This food 120cedis for Accra Ghana that's 12k naira .

Life still easy,
Na you wan live large grin
Re: My N1,000 Breakfast And Lunch. by JeffArmani234: 5:09pm On Feb 26
Watianoengineer:
Still reasonable, if Peter Obi had won, this portion of food would likely sell for 5k due to his inexperience in handling the economy. May God bless president Bola Tinubu and give him strength to fulfill his renewed hope agenda. It shall end in praise and we shall all smile at the end of these reforms. This renewed Hope will Favor me and my Family. Amen

I am sure this is the most useless comment I’ll see in the whole of this month

2 Likes

Re: My N1,000 Breakfast And Lunch. by rafcrown(m): 5:12pm On Feb 26
For a prince.
PrinceJoeWan:
Rice N300
Beans N200
Spag N100
Plantain N100
Meat N200
Takeaway N100
Total N1,000

Life still easy,
Re: My N1,000 Breakfast And Lunch. by overseasnbeyond: 5:13pm On Feb 26
Why America still have 90% in circulation every day?.

TINTINABULATION:

You have just thrown caution to the wind. This disposable foil has been banned because it is said to be carcinogenic.
Re: My N1,000 Breakfast And Lunch. by annford: 5:18pm On Feb 26
Gbadugbakun:

You're still enjoying. By the time Tinubu is done with your likes, you won't even have money to buy data and type this nonsense.

Continue.

You are replying the fool? He definitely is dependent. He is either living under someone's roof or living off of someone. Children who know not what life and responsibilities are. Tomorrow, you'd see him begging people for money online with all manner of lies and stories.
Re: My N1,000 Breakfast And Lunch. by AMI3(m): 5:19pm On Feb 26
Watianoengineer:

I have notice u. What else do I have to say
Re: My N1,000 Breakfast And Lunch. by pafun(m): 5:20pm On Feb 26
Jashub:
This is delusional. How many Nigerians can afford 1k per meal in a day ...nonsense undecided

No mind the man o. If you eat this every day. By the end of the month, you would have spent N30k ... on breakfast only o! Apa.
Re: My N1,000 Breakfast And Lunch. by oranget(m): 5:22pm On Feb 26
PrinceJoeWan:
Rice N300
Beans N200
Spag N100
Plantain N100
Meat N200
Takeaway N100
Total N1,000

Life still easy,
Dey play, life still easy and you are eating this for breakfast and lunch?
Re: My N1,000 Breakfast And Lunch. by Greenback: 5:22pm On Feb 26
Watianoengineer:
Making mention of Obi makes you sound sooo dullll
In fact,you dullllll! Chai!
Re: My N1,000 Breakfast And Lunch. by oranget(m): 5:22pm On Feb 26
pafun:

No mind the man o. If you eat this every day. By the end of the month, you would have spent N30k ... on breakfast only o! Apa.
He had to merge breakfast and lunch together, who knows maybe he will not be eating dinner
Re: My N1,000 Breakfast And Lunch. by oranget(m): 5:23pm On Feb 26
The person that pushed this thread to FP deserve flogging
Re: My N1,000 Breakfast And Lunch. by Peterpanny: 5:27pm On Feb 26
Stephen0mozzy:
Na egusi dey untop so?
you don see am na,how we go do for this tinubu predicament.
Re: My N1,000 Breakfast And Lunch. by iFESTAC680(m): 5:29pm On Feb 26
Jashub:
This is delusional. How many Nigerians can afford 1k per meal in a day ...nonsense undecided

I expected you respond to the OP above your message.
Re: My N1,000 Breakfast And Lunch. by olax02(m): 5:33pm On Feb 26
Jashub:
Don't mind the rubbish guy, did he know how many Nigerians who are living below One dollar per day?
Re: My N1,000 Breakfast And Lunch. by fotadmowmend(m): 5:39pm On Feb 26
PrinceJoeWan:
Rice N300
Beans N200
Spag N100
Plantain N100
Meat N200
Takeaway N100
Total N1,000

Life still easy,
You for buy inside lylon use the remain buy water
Re: My N1,000 Breakfast And Lunch. by brightDdon(m): 5:40pm On Feb 26
Watianoengineer:

May thunder damage you and that your mouth

God punish you there...

You are very stupid,, people like you don't deserve to be alive...

This is the tinubu you voted for, how's the economy today ,

Go and read about Anambra Economy when he assumed office as the governor and when he left

I don't really understand how someone in Nigeria will still be Abusing PO.

Thanks your stars you ain't close to my reach

Idiot.
Re: My N1,000 Breakfast And Lunch. by weedfada(m): 5:44pm On Feb 26
The number of things they ban in this country that's still in circulation with reckless abandon ehn!! I go just dey laff when I see them (especially that sachet alcohol, jonzing ppl)
Re: My N1,000 Breakfast And Lunch. by Benjamin4388(m): 5:45pm On Feb 26
Watianoengineer:

THE THING DEY SWEET YOU BA.... HE GO REACH TIME YOU GO DEY WEEP WHEN YOU DEY TYPE THIS.... COMING TO YOUR INDUSTRY VERY SOON

1 Like

Re: My N1,000 Breakfast And Lunch. by Ewroghene1(m): 5:50pm On Feb 26
As big as i am now
Ohhhhhh sorry
As big as you are now
You da buy spaghetti make food plenty
Which kind buying combo be this self😌
Re: My N1,000 Breakfast And Lunch. by achimendy(m): 5:51pm On Feb 26
Stephen0mozzy:
Na egusi dey untop so?

Hahahahahahahaha
Re: My N1,000 Breakfast And Lunch. by NEUDUDE: 5:52pm On Feb 26
Jennyclay:
All these nonsense combination of food you broke people do eat always make me laugh.

Rice, plantain, stew, egusi, ogbono, spaghetti and beans all mixed in one plate. undecided

Nawa oo!!

Lol wey you see the ogbono ekwensu grin
Re: My N1,000 Breakfast And Lunch. by DIVINEEVIDENCE: 5:52pm On Feb 26
Watianoengineer:

Ronus are used to hardship, a smooth and easy-going life is alien to them.

The patience they are advocating for Tinubu's weak performance would have turned into protests and riots even if Peter Obi positively stepped up Nigeria's economic indices.

Good a thing we saw Buhari's performance and are currently experiencing Bulaba's.

Let us see that miscreant that will call for the ouster of a performing government again due to blind hatred for the leaders' ethnicity.

Re: My N1,000 Breakfast And Lunch. by Rowlandjude(m): 5:53pm On Feb 26
Watianoengineer:
Your generation must be stupid and foolish for you to say this stupid words.
Re: My N1,000 Breakfast And Lunch. by Ewroghene1(m): 5:54pm On Feb 26
Jennyclay:

Nawa oo!!
RICH KID
Cos i no sure na you get money way you da spend and not grown enough to be woman
Re: My N1,000 Breakfast And Lunch. by thelegend1(m): 6:00pm On Feb 26
PrinceJoeWan:
Rice N300
Beans N200
Spag N100
Plantain N100
Meat N200
Takeaway N100
Total N1,000

Life still easy,

I remember my secondary school day at Obalende/Ikoyi (90s to early 2000s). This food no pass N200 even with 4 meat @ N20 each.
Re: My N1,000 Breakfast And Lunch. by BBIA: 6:02pm On Feb 26
PrinceJoeWan:
Rice N300
Beans N200
Spag N100
Plantain N100
Meat N200
Takeaway N100
Total N1,000

Life still easy,
do you know that the spaghetti in Nigeria is no longer made with Rice flour but cassava flour?
Re: My N1,000 Breakfast And Lunch. by Pokolee: 6:07pm On Feb 26
Ur brain is sick
Watianoengineer:
Re: My N1,000 Breakfast And Lunch. by Calylove: 6:10pm On Feb 26
Let's assume you earn 30,000 minimum wage. That means 3,000/day on food. The 30,000/ month will be all gone in 10 days. What will you be doing with the remaining 20 days with no money?

Learn how to make more money and see opportunities in the present situation.
See my signature for the next steps to the way out.

PrinceJoeWan:
Rice N300
Beans N200
Spag N100
Plantain N100
Meat N200
Takeaway N100
Total N1,000

Life still easy,
Re: My N1,000 Breakfast And Lunch. by McGeorge1(m): 6:14pm On Feb 26
What kind of wicked mixture is this one? Melon soup inside rice and beans and plantain. Bro, are u sure you are eating to take drugs or there is some other thing you're not saying?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Help! Is It Possible To Save My Egusi Soup? / Will You Prefer This As December Gift? / How To Select A Good Watermelon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.