Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,151 members, 7,815,023 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:12 AM

Uk Border Official 'gave Away Visas For Tens Of Thousands Of Pounds' - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Border Official 'gave Away Visas For Tens Of Thousands Of Pounds' (8112 Views)

Fg Waives Visas For Nationals Of Kenya, Seychelles / 'UK Border Force' On Sky1 / Uk Border Force- Who Watches This Progamme (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Border Official 'gave Away Visas For Tens Of Thousands Of Pounds' by justwise(m): 3:03pm On Nov 13, 2011
ajibsca:

Mr justwise, I'm clearly and directly pointing out to you that crime is everywhere , the only difference is the rates of crime in every given society. I'm not saying the man did a right thing but he's obviously not the first person to do a thing as such. You can Blame him, but dont generalise your opinions about Nigerians being corrupt, And you better learn to be polite with your words and stop making a job out of trying to criticize other peoples post, mr know it all

I make no apology for what i said, you are giving silly excuses for the crime. . . the west been corrupt and British embassy making money out of Nigerians, saying that Nigerians are corrupt doesn't mean that all Nigerians are corrupt. I don't know it all and if that is what you think then the joke is on you.
Re: Uk Border Official 'gave Away Visas For Tens Of Thousands Of Pounds' by tothemax86: 3:06pm On Nov 13, 2011
I believe they should be killed. The British give you such an opportunity and trust you with their country and you turn around and slap them in the face, then you wonder why they call us niggers,

I believe all blacks should be repatriated from England, we do not belong there and we need to fix our countries, bloody fools. I have no need to reply to the fools who will be against my post, thank you
Re: Uk Border Official 'gave Away Visas For Tens Of Thousands Of Pounds' by AjanleKoko: 4:42pm On Nov 13, 2011
ajibsca:

Mr justwise, I'm clearly and directly pointing out to you that crime is everywhere , the only difference is the rates of crime in every given society. I'm not saying the man did a right thing but he's obviously not the first person to do a thing as such. You can Blame him, but dont generalise your opinions about Nigerians being corrupt, And you better learn to be polite with your words and stop making a job out of trying to criticize other peoples post, mr know it all

bros, na lie. Nigerians are crooked. There are lots of good people, but there are way too many criminalized azzwipes, who fall our hand and our image all over the world.
Re: Uk Border Official 'gave Away Visas For Tens Of Thousands Of Pounds' by OkparaIgbo: 5:05pm On Nov 13, 2011
justwise:

Nobody cares if he is Yoruba or Igbo, we are treated as Nigerians and the shame is on Nigeria as a whole.

And that is exactly my point, !! angry I hate to be identified with this people whose dubious nature taint that crap called Nigeria even the more. sad sad.
Give me my Biafra and we can sort out this poo if it dares enter the land, !! And i dont care what anyone says, we the people of Igbo origin detest crime or any evil and just want to be industrious and work for our money, smiley
But like said its CONDITION THAT MAKES SOME NDI-IGBO TURN TO CRIME AND THAT I RESIST AND BELIEVE THAT ITS NOT AN EXCUSE.!!
Re: Uk Border Official 'gave Away Visas For Tens Of Thousands Of Pounds' by justwise(m): 5:17pm On Nov 13, 2011
OkparaIgbo:

And that is exactly my point, !! angry I hate to be identified with this people whose dubious nature taint that crap called Nigeria even the more. sad sad.
Give me my Biafra and we can sort out this poo if it dares enter the land, !! And i dont care what anyone says, we the people of Igbo origin detest crime or any evil and just want to be industrious and work for our money, smiley
But like said its CONDITION THAT MAKES SOME NDI-IGBO TURN TO CRIME AND THAT I RESIST AND BELIEVE THAT ITS NOT AN EXCUSE.!!

As an Igbo man myself i have to disagree with you on the bolded part, Igbos are as bad as Yorubas crime wise, if even we succeeded in dividing Nigeria and have Biafra the crime will come with us. Its in DNA of many people.
Re: Uk Border Official 'gave Away Visas For Tens Of Thousands Of Pounds' by aribisala0(m): 6:02pm On Nov 13, 2011
i have seen no evidence he is nigerian
i believe he is british . it is not likely he will get such a job if he is not
please don't tell me obama is kenyan because he has a kenyan name
Re: Uk Border Official 'gave Away Visas For Tens Of Thousands Of Pounds' by babaowo: 8:16pm On Nov 13, 2011
ppl should leave the id called justwise alone,because may be he has a moronic or dwarf dna in his gene,because he thot he can increase his comments by ansa every1 post, moronic generation.what do u know about crime MR. Justfool
Re: Uk Border Official 'gave Away Visas For Tens Of Thousands Of Pounds' by atasteve: 8:35pm On Nov 13, 2011
How men want to be rich without working hard!
Re: Uk Border Official 'gave Away Visas For Tens Of Thousands Of Pounds' by justwise(m): 8:36pm On Nov 13, 2011
babaowo:

ppl should leave the id called justwise alone,because may be he has a moronic or dwarf dna in his gene,because he thot he can increase his comments by ansa every1 post, moronic generation.what do u know about crime MR. Justfool
I know nothing about crime, you know alot about crime as you have proved before here.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=544928.msg7073673#msg7073673

Poor criminals like you give Yoruba people a bad name.

Are you still running ur Greek travel scam?
Re: Uk Border Official 'gave Away Visas For Tens Of Thousands Of Pounds' by Cleanman(m): 9:41pm On Nov 13, 2011
igbogolo:

Samuel Shoyeju

Yoruba!

Oleba!

Oleshini ba!

Forged ducument ba!

Oluwole ni ba!

419ni ba!

Moneylaundering ni ba!

Drug Trafficking ni ba!

Useless people ni ba!

Yoruba ni ba!

Ole! Ole!! Ole!!!

Meet a nigerian abroad especially YORE OLE BA! and you are in deep poo.  Avoid them especially in the UK where their stock in trade is lies and cheating!
spot on!.mr idiotic fool, because he's yoruba automatically indicate ibos and hausas are saints?, tribalistic slowpoke.
Re: Uk Border Official 'gave Away Visas For Tens Of Thousands Of Pounds' by daytona500(m): 9:50pm On Nov 13, 2011
I grew up with igbo boys and they are worse than the yorubas,these people can do anything because of money.Yet,they pray and attend churches regularly.
Re: Uk Border Official 'gave Away Visas For Tens Of Thousands Of Pounds' by aribisala0(m): 9:54pm On Nov 13, 2011
really
Re: Uk Border Official 'gave Away Visas For Tens Of Thousands Of Pounds' by horny4u(f): 9:56pm On Nov 13, 2011
Nigeria's true problem is tribalism not even corruption ( which is a by product for tribalism) people who instead of condemning crime prefer to segment the country.

We are Nigerians whether we like it or not and the world does not know Yoruba or Ibo or Hausa but they know Nigeria .

Hopefully we clean up for our kids sake.
Re: Uk Border Official 'gave Away Visas For Tens Of Thousands Of Pounds' by Cleanman(m): 9:59pm On Nov 13, 2011
justwise:

As an Igbo man myself i have to disagree with you on the bolded part, Igbos are as bad as Yorubas crime wise, if even we succeeded in dividing Nigeria and have Biafra the crime will come with us. Its in DNA of many people.
thanks@justwise.lecture them!, that idiot that said "give me biafra" climb okija mountain,look beyond u'll c ur biafra lying ahead, dont blame a whole tribe because of one offending fellow and try and make reasonable posts or else stay from internet!
Re: Uk Border Official 'gave Away Visas For Tens Of Thousands Of Pounds' by Cleanman(m): 10:05pm On Nov 13, 2011
horny4u:

Nigeria's true problem is tribalism not even corruption ( which is a by product for tribalism) people who instead of condemning crime prefer to segment the country.

We are Nigerians whether we like it or not and the world does not know Yoruba or Ibo or Hausa but they know Nigeria .

Hopefully we clean up for our kids sake.
finally,A reasonable post!!!
Re: Uk Border Official 'gave Away Visas For Tens Of Thousands Of Pounds' by justwise(m): 10:13pm On Nov 13, 2011
Cleanman:

thanks@justwise.lecture them!, that that said "give me biafra" climb okija mountain,look beyond u'll c your biafra lying ahead, dont blame a whole tribe because of one offending fellow and try and make reasonable posts or else stay from internet!

I don't get the point u are trying to make here
Re: Uk Border Official 'gave Away Visas For Tens Of Thousands Of Pounds' by justwise(m): 10:15pm On Nov 13, 2011
daytona500:

I grew up with igbo boys and they are worse than the yorubas,these people can do anything because of money.Yet,they pray and attend churches regularly.

How many Igbo boys did you grow up with?
Re: Uk Border Official 'gave Away Visas For Tens Of Thousands Of Pounds' by babaowo: 12:52pm On Nov 14, 2011
i can see that ur id is justfool, u need to be sure of what u saying because it may lead u where  ur not expecting. does any1 told u or u witness me scam ppl or what ogbeni justfool. u need to hear testimonies from ppl who went then, back your saying with concrete  evidence mr justwise, u might not know whom u talking to,and ur comments may stand against u in d day of ur judgement. there are justice and there are jungle justice too,beware of what u saying on forum. WARNING!!!
Re: Uk Border Official 'gave Away Visas For Tens Of Thousands Of Pounds' by justwise(m): 1:21pm On Nov 14, 2011
babaowo:

i can see that your id is justfool, u need to be sure of what u saying because it may lead u where  your not expecting. does any1 told u or u witness me scam ppl or what ogbeni justfool. u need to hear testimonies from ppl who went then, back your saying with concrete  evidence mr justwise, u might not know whom u talking to,and your comments may stand against u in d day of your judgement. there are justice and there are jungle justice too,beware of what u saying on forum. WARNING!!!

I'm talking to a poor criminal.
Re: Uk Border Official 'gave Away Visas For Tens Of Thousands Of Pounds' by babaowo: 1:28pm On Nov 14, 2011
it will be your advantage for you to know how you reply to peoples comments,be very sure of what you saying about people its important.
Re: Uk Border Official 'gave Away Visas For Tens Of Thousands Of Pounds' by justwise(m): 1:43pm On Nov 14, 2011
babaowo:

it will be your advantage for you to know how you reply to peoples comments,be very sure of what you saying about people its important.

babaowo i wouldn't call you a scammer, scammer got a bit of brain, you don't.
Re: Uk Border Official 'gave Away Visas For Tens Of Thousands Of Pounds' by igbogolo: 2:26pm On Nov 14, 2011
Cleanman:

spot on!.mr idiotic fool, because he's yoruba automatically indicate ibos and hausas are saints?, tribalistic slowpoke.

I trust the truth hurts. Doesnt it, dirty scoundrel?

is this not what your dirty brothers are known for in the UK?

You can rant all you want dirty internet yeeeeloeba troll
Re: Uk Border Official 'gave Away Visas For Tens Of Thousands Of Pounds' by novaman: 4:29pm On Nov 14, 2011
I know this guy very well, its a pity he never listened to simple advice years back. I also wonder why people just come online to full themselves in the name of tribalism; the guy in question has an igbo from Nteje in Anambra state and his wife is from Owerri; it is only a fool that will be promoting tribalism; tribalism is same as racism; so when you throw stone into a market be sure your people are all at home
Re: Uk Border Official 'gave Away Visas For Tens Of Thousands Of Pounds' by justwise(m): 4:45pm On Nov 14, 2011
novaman:

I know this guy very well, its a pity he never listened to simple advice years back. I also wonder why people just come online to full themselves in the name of tribalism; the guy in question has an igbo from Nteje in Anambra state and his wife is from Owerri; it is only a fool that will be promoting tribalism; tribalism is same as racism; so when you throw stone into a market be sure your people are all at home

Very interesting. . .
Re: Uk Border Official 'gave Away Visas For Tens Of Thousands Of Pounds' by novaman: 5:24pm On Nov 14, 2011
Samuel sad

Re: Uk Border Official 'gave Away Visas For Tens Of Thousands Of Pounds' by mindlezz: 12:10pm On Nov 15, 2011
Why would they install a Nigerian/African immigrant in such position in the first place? its like using cat to guard your fried fish or like using a pe-do-phile to run your daycare or like using Vandersaar to goal keep for Chelsea in Chelsea v Man U
Re: Uk Border Official 'gave Away Visas For Tens Of Thousands Of Pounds' by pynkspyce: 4:54pm On Nov 15, 2011
he just made it harder for anyone with a naija name to get a job with that organisation.
Re: Uk Border Official 'gave Away Visas For Tens Of Thousands Of Pounds' by Cleanman(m): 7:36am On Nov 16, 2011
justwise:

I don't get the point u are trying to make here
just trying 2 commend u on one reasonable comment u made so far or probably didnt get ur stance here and at d same tym rebuffin a guys give me biafra statement, now u dig?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Consulate In Jo’burg Dismantles Passport Racketeers / NANS Denies Reports of Planned Protest on Third Mainland Bridge / British Govt Re-issues Arik Air's Landing Slots In London

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.