Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,225 members, 7,836,085 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:38 PM

My Marriage To Ella Is Over - Rapper Ikechukwu - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / My Marriage To Ella Is Over - Rapper Ikechukwu (30330 Views)

Don Jazzy, D’banj & Wande Coal Perform At Rapper Ikechukwu’s Wedding / Davido And Burna Boy Didn't Fight. It Is A Lie. Show Me Proof. Rapper Ikechukwu. / Rapper Ikechukwu Mocks Tacha Body Odour, Dbanj, Uche Jombo, Juliet Ibrahim React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Marriage To Ella Is Over - Rapper Ikechukwu by advanceDNA: 10:10am On Feb 24
GlorifiedGod:

How old are you really?
I don’t really comment on posts here but your stupidity did catch my attention

grin grin grin

See sliding back tackle......

7 Likes

Re: My Marriage To Ella Is Over - Rapper Ikechukwu by Fiscus105(m): 10:11am On Feb 24
EreluRoz:
Most men are having anger issues, this marriage was broken because of anger that was not managed. One party was always gaslighting the other.

Leave relationship alone if you find it hard to apologize when your partner is upset with you.

Is anger issues has to do with one gender?

1 Like

Re: My Marriage To Ella Is Over - Rapper Ikechukwu by donoso: 10:12am On Feb 24
There are different blueprints in marriages.

What worked for A, might not work for B.

Stop social media marriages!

E get why blodas & sistas

1 Like

Re: My Marriage To Ella Is Over - Rapper Ikechukwu by deltateam: 10:12am On Feb 24
OVB123:
Celebrities and divorce are like Tom and Jerry.

Why spend huge and invite Asoebi and Ashanti for something that may not last.

Besides it comes from wrong choices. Marry a homely girl and you won't regret it but they will meet a girl in club who will give them mind blowing sex with big yansh and they're lost!

Or they go for a woman who has her own stuff together and expect her to be submissive. Avoid any woman that calls herself, King. She'll never submit, that's a feminist already!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Marriage To Ella Is Over - Rapper Ikechukwu by kay29000(m): 10:12am On Feb 24
9jabox:
Wait, na the same Ella wey Terry Tha Rapman been dey kpansh that year abi na another woman?

I just want get something clear here.

Nah! That's an entirely different girl...Sarah Ofili.

1 Like

Re: My Marriage To Ella Is Over - Rapper Ikechukwu by composure: 10:13am On Feb 24
Any marriage that lasts for years and latter broke up simply means...the man has either been enduring or playing the fool for quite sometime.

4 Likes

Re: My Marriage To Ella Is Over - Rapper Ikechukwu by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 10:14am On Feb 24
Are u sure this girl did not take away ur destiny? 👇👇👇

Re: My Marriage To Ella Is Over - Rapper Ikechukwu by folake4u(f): 10:15am On Feb 24
pocohantas:

Do you know him personally? cheesy

I agree with you on the apology and forgiveness part. Very important!

For starters, Ikechukwu was not marriage material.

2 Likes

Re: My Marriage To Ella Is Over - Rapper Ikechukwu by EreluRoz: 10:16am On Feb 24
pocohantas:

Do you know him personally? cheesy

I agree with you on the apology and forgiveness part. Very important!
I followed their story on IG with Daddy freez. You know when a man think it's his right to misbehave and unapologetic about it, the woman got fed up and the marriage became toxic and eventually they seperated.
It was actually the man who gave his own version but I was able to grab the true picture of what went down.

2 Likes

Re: My Marriage To Ella Is Over - Rapper Ikechukwu by Franzinni: 10:17am On Feb 24
E clear...

But in this age and time women no get time to be under another human being. If they need validation, they have social media, if they need D they have social media, if they need hustle they have social media.

What use is a man until there is conflict in the land they would be looking for men to protect and defend them and social media..... I am taking too much.

6 Likes

Re: My Marriage To Ella Is Over - Rapper Ikechukwu by Ttipsy(f): 10:17am On Feb 24
It’s better

Peace
Re: My Marriage To Ella Is Over - Rapper Ikechukwu by EreluRoz: 10:18am On Feb 24
GlorifiedGod:

How old are you really?
I don’t really comment on posts here but your stupidity did catch my attention
Your mind no go touch ground.
Re: My Marriage To Ella Is Over - Rapper Ikechukwu by GloriousGbola: 10:23am On Feb 24
folake4u:

Like er how do you know this?

All I know about ikechukwu is that he was a naija DMX clone and he allegedly knows martial arts

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fdloBKfp1Bk?si=yOrtxUa7qnrdigZZ

3 Likes

Re: My Marriage To Ella Is Over - Rapper Ikechukwu by 12345baba(m): 10:25am On Feb 24
2021 here
Re: My Marriage To Ella Is Over - Rapper Ikechukwu by Quebec91(m): 10:28am On Feb 24
cheesy
Opanka44:
1kg of cooking gas now lasts longer than people's marriages these days
Re: My Marriage To Ella Is Over - Rapper Ikechukwu by PrimadonnaO(f): 10:31am On Feb 24
Interestingly, I was at Civic Towers on the day of his wedding.

Infact, his guests were spilling into our hall. Don Jazzy & co...

I remember hoping that they'll last.

Sadly, they didn't.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Marriage To Ella Is Over - Rapper Ikechukwu by folake4u(f): 10:32am On Feb 24
GloriousGbola:

Like er how do you know this?

He gave the vibes of "Hit and run" all the time.
Re: My Marriage To Ella Is Over - Rapper Ikechukwu by pocohantas(f): 10:37am On Feb 24
folake4u:

I don't know him enough and I don't want to judge by his appearance either. However, most celebrities only calm down for marriage when the fame is gone or has dipped.

Kcee denied his wife during his active years. He only started posting her picture in 2022 or thereabout. Ikechukwu's fame was long diminished before 2021. They should have gone for counselling. There was no infidelity or domestic abuse according to him.

3 Likes

Re: My Marriage To Ella Is Over - Rapper Ikechukwu by Draslo(m): 10:38am On Feb 24
EreluRoz:
Most men are having anger issues, this marriage was broken because of anger that was not managed. One party was always gaslighting the other.

Leave relationship alone if you find it hard to apologize when your partner is upset with you.
Haba. Are you related to any other then? What if the girl no fit conceive?
Re: My Marriage To Ella Is Over - Rapper Ikechukwu by CountinBlessins(m): 10:46am On Feb 24
OVB123:
Celebrities and divorce are like Tom and Jerry.

Because the poor always think everyone is like them . Because in your world a woman divorcing her man is simply her picking up her trash luggage and saying "I dey go my papa house" because it doesn't take place in a court room doesn't mean it's not also a divorce!!!

You lot need to be prevented from procreation . Divorce isn't a rich man problem only it also happens to you lot.
Re: My Marriage To Ella Is Over - Rapper Ikechukwu by AbuTwins: 10:46am On Feb 24
Another waste of money and time!

When some dey close in of 5/10 years of marriage

Gaslighting!
Fault finding!
Irreconcilable differences!
Third party interferences!

Woman not wanting to be woman!
Re: My Marriage To Ella Is Over - Rapper Ikechukwu by MrRemedyAlagbo(m): 10:47am On Feb 24
Marriage get as e be nowadays, marriage of when? Nawa o
Re: My Marriage To Ella Is Over - Rapper Ikechukwu by uba1991: 10:51am On Feb 24
Celebrity dey marry before? No be baby mama and baby daddy una de do?
Bunch of idiots, destroying their children happiness.
I child raised by single parent is dangerous. Let your children experience Love from both parents
Re: My Marriage To Ella Is Over - Rapper Ikechukwu by folake4u(f): 10:51am On Feb 24
pocohantas:

I don't know him enough and I don't want to judge by his appearance either. However, most celebrities only calm down for marriage when the fame is gone or has dipped.

Kcee denied his wife during his active years. He only started posting her picture in 2022 or thereabout. Ikechukwu's fame was long diminished before 2021. They should have gone for counselling. There was no infidelity or domestic abuse according to him.

This is true though.

Majority of the celebrities calm down after their fame is diminished.

I remember that Kcee gist. How can you deny your wife publicly like that? cheesy

I don't envy the spouse of public figures. They're really trying.
Re: My Marriage To Ella Is Over - Rapper Ikechukwu by TheWinterBird(f): 10:55am On Feb 24
Smh
Re: My Marriage To Ella Is Over - Rapper Ikechukwu by hammer567: 10:57am On Feb 24
WERE U EVER MARRIED?

DON'T PLAY YOURSELF, THE BABE IS NOT YOUR SPEC.

GO AND GET YOUR MONEY UP.

MONEY TALK BULLSHIT WORKS, EVEN IF U HAVE FAULT.

BITCHES ARE ALL GOLD DIGGERS.
Re: My Marriage To Ella Is Over - Rapper Ikechukwu by pocohantas(f): 11:00am On Feb 24
folake4u:

This is true though.

I remember that Kcee gist. How can you deny your wife publicly like that? cheesy

Not once or twice o. He denied her steady.
Only the two of them know the conversations they had indoors that made her agree to it.
Re: My Marriage To Ella Is Over - Rapper Ikechukwu by Empresa: 11:01am On Feb 24
She married you because of your celebrity lifestyle but now you no longer in the league of top Naija artists so she wants out. It is the women who make marriage work, they hold the ace.

You go find another one that wants the name Ikechukwu and not necessarily the celeb lifestyle

2 Likes

Re: My Marriage To Ella Is Over - Rapper Ikechukwu by folake4u(f): 11:03am On Feb 24
pocohantas:

Not once or twice o. He denied her steady.
Only the two of them know the conversations they had indoors that made her agree to it.

Yeah. He denied her steady.

Lol. I swear. Na why to chook mouth for married couple matter hard.

1 Like

Re: My Marriage To Ella Is Over - Rapper Ikechukwu by Tallesty1(m): 11:12am On Feb 24
folake4u:

This is true though.

He was protecting her.

Re: My Marriage To Ella Is Over - Rapper Ikechukwu by folake4u(f): 11:14am On Feb 24
Tallesty1:
He was protecting her.

As per how?
Re: My Marriage To Ella Is Over - Rapper Ikechukwu by BBIA: 11:24am On Feb 24
EreluRoz:

Did your new found veteranship in the Evening newspaper association bring you this wisdom? cool

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sean Tizzle Alleged London Girlfriend Calls Him Out For Lying On Blogs [PICS] / BBNaija's Hermes Harassed By Police (Video, Photos) / Jecinta Okonkwo Releases Official Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.