Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,051 members, 7,835,542 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:34 AM

My Marriage To Ella Is Over - Rapper Ikechukwu - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / My Marriage To Ella Is Over - Rapper Ikechukwu (30326 Views)

Don Jazzy, D’banj & Wande Coal Perform At Rapper Ikechukwu’s Wedding / Davido And Burna Boy Didn't Fight. It Is A Lie. Show Me Proof. Rapper Ikechukwu. / Rapper Ikechukwu Mocks Tacha Body Odour, Dbanj, Uche Jombo, Juliet Ibrahim React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Marriage To Ella Is Over - Rapper Ikechukwu by Tallesty1(m): 4:56pm On Feb 24
folake4u:

I know right.

Lol. Maybe them don plan how e go be. grin
Can you agree to such arrangement?
Re: My Marriage To Ella Is Over - Rapper Ikechukwu by Cerberus(m): 4:58pm On Feb 24
Lol most!!!?? With the sheer amount of lady wrappers and simps out there? Besides, anger is generally a human thing.
EreluRoz:
Most men are having anger issues, this marriage was broken because of anger that was not managed. One party was always gaslighting the other.

Leave relationship alone if you find it hard to apologize when your partner is upset with you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Marriage To Ella Is Over - Rapper Ikechukwu by folake4u(f): 5:02pm On Feb 24
Tallesty1:
Can you agree to such arrangement?

NO.
Re: My Marriage To Ella Is Over - Rapper Ikechukwu by Cerberus(m): 5:04pm On Feb 24
Lol what does the poor have to do with a well-known fact?
CountinBlessins:

Because the poor always think everyone is like them . Because in your world a woman divorcing her man is simply her picking up her trash luggage and saying "I dey go my papa house" because it doesn't take place in a court room doesn't mean it's not also a divorce!!!

You lot need to be prevented from procreation . Divorce isn't a rich man problem only it also happens to you lot.

Re: My Marriage To Ella Is Over - Rapper Ikechukwu by Tallesty1(m): 5:05pm On Feb 24
folake4u:

NO.
For love Chere
Re: My Marriage To Ella Is Over - Rapper Ikechukwu by folake4u(f): 5:09pm On Feb 24
Tallesty1:
For love Chere

Which kain dirty love be that. grin
Re: My Marriage To Ella Is Over - Rapper Ikechukwu by Tallesty1(m): 5:27pm On Feb 24
folake4u:

Which kain dirty love be that. grin
The one with a lot of understanding.
Re: My Marriage To Ella Is Over - Rapper Ikechukwu by folake4u(f): 5:37pm On Feb 24
Tallesty1:
The one with a lot of understanding.

Lol. I nor dey do understanding love.
Re: My Marriage To Ella Is Over - Rapper Ikechukwu by Sammy5413(m): 6:13pm On Feb 24
Who’s he? Never heard of him
Re: My Marriage To Ella Is Over - Rapper Ikechukwu by AskNgige2: 9:25pm On Feb 24
[quote author=GoodSpirit post=128609284]

Get well soon, you will be fine grin[/quote
]

LMAO 🤣🤣🤣🤣

1 Like

Re: My Marriage To Ella Is Over - Rapper Ikechukwu by vickydevoka(m): 10:07pm On Feb 24
EreluRoz:
Most men are having anger issues, this marriage was broken because of anger that was not managed. One party was always gaslighting the other.

Leave relationship alone if you find it hard to apologize when your partner is upset with you.
Women can push you to the extreme wall .
Re: My Marriage To Ella Is Over - Rapper Ikechukwu by Emdebby2: 10:11pm On Feb 24
Marriage these days don't last long.
Re: My Marriage To Ella Is Over - Rapper Ikechukwu by Melagros(m): 10:34pm On Feb 24
Obierika:
After dem don use pre-wedding pics take bombard us angry
I dey tell you grin
Re: My Marriage To Ella Is Over - Rapper Ikechukwu by Dexy4yah(m): 11:40pm On Feb 24
Jewessgratitud3:
Do people still regard what they have today as marriage? Haha.... People that can't make simple sacrifices, how can they keep a marriage that requires making huger sacrifices and intentionality to make it work?

Everyone is just looking for personal gains and unrealistic expectations/ benefits from the other person and when it not forth coming as envisaged, they take a bow.

Life goes on.
Jewessgratitud3❤️

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Marriage To Ella Is Over - Rapper Ikechukwu by Gerrard59(m): 9:38am On Feb 25
DaddFreeze na amebo man grin grin
Re: My Marriage To Ella Is Over - Rapper Ikechukwu by sweetgala(m): 9:39am On Feb 25
sukkot:
Hehe I remember that time for New York one my guys who I grew up with in Tottenham , half caste guy half Igbo and half Greek , moved to New York and was living in the same house with all these guys. I have pics somewhere. It was like 10 guys in the house that time, they never blow. It was my guy Richard , ikechukwu, ikechukwus brother uzikwendu, naeto c, banky Wellington , Richards brother I forget his name now were all living in this apartment hehe.

But all those guys come from relatively wealthy families. Upper middle class at least.
Re: My Marriage To Ella Is Over - Rapper Ikechukwu by okerekingsley90: 9:42am On Feb 25
Amumaigwe:

You are really heartbroken. I wish you quick healing.

Oga she is right be reasonable please.
Re: My Marriage To Ella Is Over - Rapper Ikechukwu by okerekingsley90: 9:45am On Feb 25
Jewessgratitud3:
Do people still regard what they have today as marriage? Haha.... People that can't make simple sacrifices, how can they keep a marriage that requires making huger sacrifices and intentionality to make it work?

Everyone is just looking for personal gains and unrealistic expectations/ benefits from the other person and when it not forth coming as envisaged, they take a bow.

Life goes on.

That is the reality. Ability to be committed and make it work is the fundamental challenge

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Marriage To Ella Is Over - Rapper Ikechukwu by Gerrard59(m): 9:52am On Feb 25
sukkot:
Hehe I remember that time for New York one my guys who I grew up with in Tottenham , half caste guy half Igbo and half Greek , moved to New York and was living in the same house with all these guys. I have pics somewhere. It was like 10 guys in the house that time, they never blow. It was my guy Richard , ikechukwu, ikechukwus brother uzikwendu, naeto c, banky Wellington , Richards brother I forget his name now were all living in this apartment hehe.

They blew in Nigeria, their dominant society.

Be like say to blow for Nigeria sure pass o shocked

2 Likes

Re: My Marriage To Ella Is Over - Rapper Ikechukwu by sukkot: 9:56am On Feb 25
Gerrard59:

They blew in Nigeria, their dominant society.

Be like say to blow for Nigeria sure pass o shocked
yeah all those guys were broke and struggling in New York all living like 10 in one small apartment. It’s funny how like 5 of them just blew up when they returned to naija. But that my guy Richard, he didn’t blow up but he is doing well too.
Re: My Marriage To Ella Is Over - Rapper Ikechukwu by Exceed15: 11:05am On Feb 25
My brother, if the relationship is gradually turning you into a madman due to frustration please walk away. Find a young, respectful lady from a decent home and start your life afresh.
Re: My Marriage To Ella Is Over - Rapper Ikechukwu by sukkot: 4:47pm On Feb 26
sweetgala:

But all those guys come from relatively wealthy families. Upper middle class at least.
very true. upper middle class. but upper middle class naija money and new york rent is two different things
Re: My Marriage To Ella Is Over - Rapper Ikechukwu by sweetgala(m): 6:17pm On Feb 27
sukkot:
very true. upper middle class. but upper middle class naija money and new york rent is two different things

True. That NY rent ain't no joke.
Guys gotta make it work, I've lived with a few of these types can't say I'm far off myself.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Beverly Osu Twerking On The Beach (Video, Photo) / Sean Tizzle Alleged London Girlfriend Calls Him Out For Lying On Blogs [PICS] / BBNaija's Hermes Harassed By Police (Video, Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.