Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,105 members, 7,814,877 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:44 PM

My Marriage To Ella Is Over - Rapper Ikechukwu - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / My Marriage To Ella Is Over - Rapper Ikechukwu (30257 Views)

Don Jazzy, D’banj & Wande Coal Perform At Rapper Ikechukwu’s Wedding / Davido And Burna Boy Didn't Fight. It Is A Lie. Show Me Proof. Rapper Ikechukwu. / Rapper Ikechukwu Mocks Tacha Body Odour, Dbanj, Uche Jombo, Juliet Ibrahim React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Marriage To Ella Is Over - Rapper Ikechukwu by aestake: 11:26am On Feb 24
folake4u:

As per how?
Do your own as you want.
Re: My Marriage To Ella Is Over - Rapper Ikechukwu by BRATISLAVA: 11:31am On Feb 24
Whining cheat.

Men are quick to do interviews nowadays. Is it something in the water or are many embracing feminity and masking it as being true?
Re: My Marriage To Ella Is Over - Rapper Ikechukwu by sukkot: 11:43am On Feb 24
Hehe I remember that time for New York one my guys who I grew up with in Tottenham , half caste guy half Igbo and half Greek , moved to New York and was living in the same house with all these guys. I have pics somewhere. It was like 10 guys in the house that time, they never blow. It was my guy Richard , ikechukwu, ikechukwus brother uzikwendu, naeto c, banky Wellington , Richards brother I forget his name now were all living in this apartment hehe.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Marriage To Ella Is Over - Rapper Ikechukwu by Paracetamol01: 11:58am On Feb 24
Better than typing RIP
Re: My Marriage To Ella Is Over - Rapper Ikechukwu by PopQueenAgency: 11:59am On Feb 24
9jabox:
Wait, na the same Ella wey Terry Tha Rapman been dey kpansh that year abi na another woman?

I just want get something clear here.

Na she.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Marriage To Ella Is Over - Rapper Ikechukwu by Irony1: 12:09pm On Feb 24
9jabox:
Wait, na the same Ella wey Terry Tha Rapman been dey kpansh that year abi na another woman?

I just want get something clear here.

One man's treasure is another man's Ex or trash.

3 Likes

Re: My Marriage To Ella Is Over - Rapper Ikechukwu by Irony1: 12:13pm On Feb 24
folake4u:

For starters, Ikechukwu was not marriage material.

How did you know? Was it written in his forehead?
Re: My Marriage To Ella Is Over - Rapper Ikechukwu by silibaba: 12:17pm On Feb 24
OVB123:
Celebrities and divorce are like Tom and Jerry.

You think say na only celebs. Abi?

E dey everywhere. Na di one wey you hear about na him you know.
Re: My Marriage To Ella Is Over - Rapper Ikechukwu by Orinechi: 12:21pm On Feb 24
Kpansk fluctuation. They don finish personal fu**k na to reverse to community fun**k which happens to be the one they know better.
Re: My Marriage To Ella Is Over - Rapper Ikechukwu by aalangel(f): 12:22pm On Feb 24
80% of cases in Ikeja High Court in GRA are Divorce cases....sad.

2 Likes

Re: My Marriage To Ella Is Over - Rapper Ikechukwu by Azazyel: 12:23pm On Feb 24
These Mohits guys. There's something wrong with all of them
Re: My Marriage To Ella Is Over - Rapper Ikechukwu by chidiokay: 12:41pm On Feb 24
pocohantas:

Do you know him personally? cheesy

I agree with you on the apology and forgiveness part. Very important!

losing is inevitable, isnt it memories are important and rememberance are very importanta

Therefore its with a healthy heart we invite the public to 7days remembrance of kween diary, no surviving pages cry

As it customary item 7 as being made available courtesy Alfa males .. pick n pass undecided

Re: My Marriage To Ella Is Over - Rapper Ikechukwu by 123yes(m): 12:45pm On Feb 24
This na your personal matter. Deal with it. You told us when and how una started?
Re: My Marriage To Ella Is Over - Rapper Ikechukwu by AlphaHakimi: 12:52pm On Feb 24
People think God is not wise when he made a hierarchy in marriage.

These days women want to feel equal to men in a marriage. It doesn't work that way. Forget about civilization, God through Nature has made a man the head/leader/ruler of his household and every other person in that household MUST OBEY the kingship of the man.

Modern women think that they must have a say in every decision in the family, unfortunately God did not intend it that way. He said women should be submissive to their husband.

Just notice that any marriage that breaks up, the root cause is always the woman thinking that her husband is her Partner instead of realizing that her husband is her LEADER.

America was colonized and ruled by the British until 1776 when they gained their independence and that ended the union. Nigerian was ruled by Britain until 1960 when we gained independence and that ended the union. What I'm trying to explain is that once one party sees another party as equal, then it will be extremely difficult for their union to survive.

Dear men, always marry a woman who is submissive and respects/fear you. You will enjoy the marriage more than getting married to someone who feels they are your partner.

People say bad things about our culture but they fail to understand that our native cultures encourage submission from women and that is the secret to long lasting marriages of old.

If your wife sees you as a partner instead of a leader/ruler, then just know you are not married but you are in a partnership and partnerships are likely to breakup due to "irreconcilable differences"

Most women maybe against my point of view but the funny thing is that they all want submissive wives for their brothers and their sons.

Shalom.

2 Likes

Re: My Marriage To Ella Is Over - Rapper Ikechukwu by lendahand(m): 1:07pm On Feb 24
EreluRoz:
Most men are having anger issues, this marriage was broken because of anger that was not managed. One party was always gaslighting the other.

Leave relationship alone if you find it hard to apologize when your partner is upset with you.
stop singing like a parrot about something you have zero knowledge about. Have you been married before??

2 Likes

Re: My Marriage To Ella Is Over - Rapper Ikechukwu by usagee36: 1:19pm On Feb 24
Isn't this guy a US Citizen? Hmmm

1 Like

Re: My Marriage To Ella Is Over - Rapper Ikechukwu by mariovito(m): 1:21pm On Feb 24
I won't have a marriage so there won't be anything to be over.

Whenever the kwana gida ends, everybody simply goes to their respective homes.

All man for himself, God for us all.

2 Likes

Re: My Marriage To Ella Is Over - Rapper Ikechukwu by Zooposki(f): 1:38pm On Feb 24
AlphaHakimi:
People think God is not wise when he made a hierarchy in marriage.

These days women want to feel equal to men in a marriage. It doesn't work that way. Forget about civilization, God through Nature has made a man the head/leader/ruler of his household and every other person in that household MUST OBEY the kingship of the man.

Modern women think that they must have a say in every decision in the family, unfortunately God did not intend it that way. He said women should be submissive to their husband.

Shalom.

Oga, atheist marriages last the longest and are more fulfilling cos both partners think with their brains. Christian marriages last the least cos they believe in a misogynistic god to guide them.

2 Likes

Re: My Marriage To Ella Is Over - Rapper Ikechukwu by michigang: 2:00pm On Feb 24
GloriousGbola:

Like er how do you know this?

All I know about ikechukwu is that he was a naija DMX clone and he allegedly knows martial arts

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fdloBKfp1Bk?si=yOrtxUa7qnrdigZZ

was the song wack
Re: My Marriage To Ella Is Over - Rapper Ikechukwu by We4all: 2:24pm On Feb 24
Same guy that was trolling BBN Tacha that year. I am not surprised his wife left him. Very petty niggar.

1 Like

Re: My Marriage To Ella Is Over - Rapper Ikechukwu by MJos11: 2:44pm On Feb 24
The woman try big time cuz the way banky they tap em head for movie no b here 😂
Re: My Marriage To Ella Is Over - Rapper Ikechukwu by Tallesty1(m): 4:01pm On Feb 24
folake4u:

As per how?
As per protecting her from gistlovers and others

Re: My Marriage To Ella Is Over - Rapper Ikechukwu by folake4u(f): 4:03pm On Feb 24
Tallesty1:
As per protecting her from gistlovers and others

Story.
Re: My Marriage To Ella Is Over - Rapper Ikechukwu by Tallesty1(m): 4:19pm On Feb 24
folake4u:

Story.
She doesn't believe me
Re: My Marriage To Ella Is Over - Rapper Ikechukwu by folake4u(f): 4:22pm On Feb 24
Tallesty1:
She doesn't believe me

Why would I?😕
Re: My Marriage To Ella Is Over - Rapper Ikechukwu by Tallesty1(m): 4:25pm On Feb 24
folake4u:

Why would I?😕
Because men are good people and we always look out for our women.
Re: My Marriage To Ella Is Over - Rapper Ikechukwu by Benzemma(m): 4:26pm On Feb 24
To you as a single lady, try make sure that you have a career before thinking of marriage, so that when the man starts treating you wrong, you will have the courage to alienate yourself from a toxic relationship.
Many ladies is enduring life threatening relationship today, because they don't have back up or what to rely on if they quit.

3 Likes

Re: My Marriage To Ella Is Over - Rapper Ikechukwu by folake4u(f): 4:30pm On Feb 24
Tallesty1:
Because men are good people and we always look out for our women.

Blasphemy.
Re: My Marriage To Ella Is Over - Rapper Ikechukwu by Tallesty1(m): 4:46pm On Feb 24
folake4u:

Blasphemy.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: My Marriage To Ella Is Over - Rapper Ikechukwu by folake4u(f): 4:46pm On Feb 24
Tallesty1:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

You nor well oh. Lol.
Re: My Marriage To Ella Is Over - Rapper Ikechukwu by Tallesty1(m): 4:50pm On Feb 24
folake4u:

You nor well oh. Lol.
But seriously, he has no reason to deny his wife.

I am surprised that she stayed
Re: My Marriage To Ella Is Over - Rapper Ikechukwu by folake4u(f): 4:55pm On Feb 24
Tallesty1:
But seriously, he has no reason to deny his wife.

I am surprised that she stayed

I know right.

Lol. Maybe them don plan how e go be. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Davido's 2nd Baby Mama, Amanda Rocks Her Baby Bump In New Photo / Peter Okoye Shares Photo Collage Of Himself Making Different Faces / Tiwa Savage Stunning Photo In Durban, South Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.