Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,478 members, 7,826,804 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 08:40 PM

She Was STABBED 10 Times By Her Ex For Breaking Up With Him (true Life Story) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Was STABBED 10 Times By Her Ex For Breaking Up With Him (true Life Story) (530 Views)

Bride Mocks Her Ex For Saying No Man Would Ever Marry Her (Photos, Video) / See What I Did To My Ex For Cheating On Me. / I’ve Been Unable To Move On After Breaking Up With My Ex For Cheating On Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

She Was STABBED 10 Times By Her Ex For Breaking Up With Him (true Life Story) by MUSICOGA: 4:03pm On Feb 23
SHE WAS ATTACKED AND HOSPITALIZED AFTER BREAKING IT OFF.

Mary Kay Beckman, a resident of Las Vegas, is taking legal action against Match.com , seeking $10 million in damages, following a horrifying incident that unfolded after she decided to end her relationship with a man she met through the dating platform.

Watch Full video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8bSD7PDlOjw

After losing her spouse, Beckman, like many others, turned to online dating to re-enter the social scene. She registered on Match.com and, after two months of usage, was matched with Wade Ridley in September 2010. Little did she know that this seemingly ordinary connection would lead to a nightmarish ordeal.

After only ten days of dating, Beckman decided to break off the relationship. Unbeknownst to her, Ridley's reaction to the rejection was far from typical. In a disturbing turn of events, it was revealed that Ridley harbored intense anger and resentment, going so far as to create a chilling "kill list" that included Beckman's name.

Approximately three months after the breakup, Ridley located Beckman and launched a brutal attack on her. Armed with a butcher knife, he stabbed her ten times until the blade shattered. In a horrifying escalation, he proceeded to stomp on her head, leaving her for dead. Fortunately, a vigilant neighbor witnessed the assault and promptly reported it to the authorities.

The aftermath of the attack left Beckman hospitalized for an extended period, requiring multiple surgeries to address the severe head injuries she sustained. Shockingly, Ridley's reign of terror did not end with Beckman; he met another woman, Anne Simenson, through Match.com and tragically succeeded in taking her life with a machete knife.

Law enforcement in Las Vegas apprehended Ridley for Simenson's murder, and during subsequent interviews, he confessed to maintaining a "kill list." The legal system charged Ridley with attempted murder and robbery, resulting in a judicial sentence of 28 to 70 years in prison. However, the harrowing saga took another dark turn when Ridley, in May 2012, took his own life.

Although Mary Kay Beckman survived the brutal attack, the trauma lingers, casting a long shadow over her life. Fueled by her harrowing experience, Beckman made the decision to take legal action against Match.com , alleging negligence in the platform's failure to protect its users. Seeking $10 million in compensation, Beckman's lawsuit underscores the potential risks and consequences associated with online dating, emphasizing the need for enhanced safety measures within these platforms to safeguard users from unforeseen dangers. The tragic events surrounding Beckman's ordeal serve as a stark reminder of the vulnerabilities present in the digital realm of romance and the imperative to prioritize user safety in online dating spaces.
Re: She Was STABBED 10 Times By Her Ex For Breaking Up With Him (true Life Story) by fyzaila: 5:31pm On Feb 23
For your information you don't have case madam Mary Kay powder

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Our Song! / Is It Proper To Share The Same Toothbrush With Your Partner / Your Husband Having Extra-marital Affairs!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.