Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,382 members, 7,853,693 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 09:51 PM

Is It Proper To Share The Same Toothbrush With Your Partner - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Proper To Share The Same Toothbrush With Your Partner (537 Views)

WTF!!! Just Realised I've Been Using Same Toothbrush For 3 Years+ (pic) / Can You Use The Same Toothbrush With Your Lover? / ,must Lovers Share The Same Toothbrush? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Proper To Share The Same Toothbrush With Your Partner by dotcomnamename: 8:59am On Mar 06, 2013
Is it proper sharing the same toothbrush with your partner?

Some said it's right, some said it's not right.. Which one we go believe now? sad
Re: Is It Proper To Share The Same Toothbrush With Your Partner by lecturerdabo(m): 9:02am On Mar 06, 2013
Mod, please refer this to Health section
Tnx
Re: Is It Proper To Share The Same Toothbrush With Your Partner by Kaxmytex(m): 9:12am On Mar 06, 2013
it'z nt hygienic
Re: Is It Proper To Share The Same Toothbrush With Your Partner by Naijalastborn(m): 11:14am On Mar 08, 2013
for me, its nothing, me and my wife share the Same toothbrush even though i got mine and she got her own..... For me its proper

(1) (Reply)

How Long Did It Take U To Succeed Ur Presence Love? / Jealousy Healthy Or Unhealthy / If All The Girls Are Taken...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.