Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,644 members, 7,813,163 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:03 AM

How Much Is The Price Of Egg Roll In Your Area ? - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / How Much Is The Price Of Egg Roll In Your Area ? (21630 Views)

Why Do People Eat This Kind Of Egg / Lady Shocked After Discovering "Puff-Puff' Inside An Egg Roll In Lagos / Lady Reveals What She Saw Inside A #50 Egg Roll She Bought (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Much Is The Price Of Egg Roll In Your Area ? by owiko(m): 4:16pm On Feb 26
D
Re: How Much Is The Price Of Egg Roll In Your Area ? by Samirana360(m): 4:17pm On Feb 26
100 for apc... 300 for other esp LP ppl

1 Like

Re: How Much Is The Price Of Egg Roll In Your Area ? by blowjohn(m): 4:17pm On Feb 26
I eat scotch egg not egg roll.
And it's 500 naira

1 Like

Re: How Much Is The Price Of Egg Roll In Your Area ? by Enugudemon(m): 4:17pm On Feb 26
300# in airforce base kaduna
Re: How Much Is The Price Of Egg Roll In Your Area ? by Dyfynezz12(m): 4:17pm On Feb 26
BBIA:

Hookup is going well. cool
I swear

1 Like

Re: How Much Is The Price Of Egg Roll In Your Area ? by Ngirinze: 4:17pm On Feb 26
In my area it's #350
Re: How Much Is The Price Of Egg Roll In Your Area ? by callmevirus(m): 4:19pm On Feb 26
Nothing concern me but E dey mind

1 Like

Re: How Much Is The Price Of Egg Roll In Your Area ? by MrGerald(m): 4:19pm On Feb 26
EnemyofGod2:
Living in pH now is like living hellfire,This life no Ballance oo,
Egg roll that we use to buy 100 naira before,
I went to buy it today, then tell me said that one is 600 naira hmm I no fit talk 🙆🙆

What's paining me is that you can see the egg inside the egg roll .

So nairalander, how much is egg roll in your area ?
Egg roll still dey naija?
Re: How Much Is The Price Of Egg Roll In Your Area ? by Onyiridike(f): 4:20pm On Feb 26
RepoMan007:
I am sure the madness is what is closing business across the world.
Pained loser!
Idiot!
Stop the blind comparison. Show me were you are doing better than other countries of the world in terms of:
Education
Health care
Employment and
Infrastructure

You sit at the comfort of your room and assume that every other countries are facing similar challenges.

The life of a prisoner in US is more valuable than yours.

Deluded little mug!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Much Is The Price Of Egg Roll In Your Area ? by blowjohn(m): 4:21pm On Feb 26
Jennyclay:
Biko, easy with your lies, Nigeria isn’t that bad for egg roll to be sold for #600 undecided

I bought egg roll and sprite on Thursday here.

Egg roll is #350 in my area, then sprite is #300.

So expensive babe like u dey chop egg roll.

They no get scotch egg for ur area?

Dem dey subsidize sprite for ur area for those that cannot afford the full price ni?

Over here in abuja, scotch egg and sprite is 800 naira.

Scotch egg 500 naira
Sprite ( which I avoid becos of the cancer causing ingredient) 300 naira.
Re: How Much Is The Price Of Egg Roll In Your Area ? by gentleguy1975: 4:21pm On Feb 26
300 -250 at Lade kwara state
Re: How Much Is The Price Of Egg Roll In Your Area ? by malvisguy212: 4:21pm On Feb 26
Jennyclay:
Biko, easy with your lies, Nigeria isn’t that bad for egg roll to be sold for #600 undecided

I bought egg roll and sprite on Thursday here.

Egg roll is #350 in my area, then sprite is #300.
your own too cost. I bought egg roll 300 Coca-Cola 200.

untop the 300 , people in my area they even vex with the woman. LOL
Re: How Much Is The Price Of Egg Roll In Your Area ? by austinleo78(m): 4:22pm On Feb 26
Bought at 500 few days ago
Re: How Much Is The Price Of Egg Roll In Your Area ? by StraightGaay: 4:22pm On Feb 26
Be like na only eggroll most of you guys dey eat, even nairaland feminist Jennyclay.
Re: How Much Is The Price Of Egg Roll In Your Area ? by BigYash: 4:23pm On Feb 26
They now have two types.. One has half egg ,the other full egg. Its of different prices grin And no be say e sweet like those days own o..

2 Likes

Re: How Much Is The Price Of Egg Roll In Your Area ? by NGArmyTerrorist: 4:24pm On Feb 26
RepoMan007:
Pained loser!
Fvck of with your reasoning..
Re: How Much Is The Price Of Egg Roll In Your Area ? by RepoMan007: 4:25pm On Feb 26
Onyiridike:

Idiot!
Stop the blind comparison. Show me were you are doing better than other countries of the world in terms of:
Education
Health care
Employment and
Infrastructure

You sit at the comfort of your room and assume that every other countries are facing similar challenges.

The life of a prisoner in US is more valuable than yours.

Deluded little mug!
Nigeria about to expire and pained losers aren't happy. Are you one of those groundnut cracking n munching FG workers?
Re: How Much Is The Price Of Egg Roll In Your Area ? by faceland: 4:25pm On Feb 26
It is about 300 to 250 (and it is fresh daily ... hardly reach 4pm before it is finished)

600 for egg roll is not worth it. It is robbery... Hand burger that contains balanced diet; vegetable, meat and even cheese 500 naira.

3 Likes

Re: How Much Is The Price Of Egg Roll In Your Area ? by RepoMan007: 4:26pm On Feb 26
BigYash:
They now have two types.. One has half egg ,the other full egg. Its of different prices grin And no be say e sweet like those days own o..
Even chicken republic has white rice and stew with egg. Na chicken na im lay egg after all.
Re: How Much Is The Price Of Egg Roll In Your Area ? by blowjohn(m): 4:27pm On Feb 26
Jennyclay fall my hand.
She dey chop egg roll instead of scotch egg.

With sprite o! Not even freshly squeezed juice.

Well...

1 Like

Re: How Much Is The Price Of Egg Roll In Your Area ? by Kinzo0917(m): 4:27pm On Feb 26
RepoMan007:
Pained loser!

I am from the south west but I will say u be MU
+
MU
=

I can't say becos I am from e south/west and shy away from d truth. Doing that will incure d anger of God. Is not like President Tinubu is even given me any money 💰that I will shy away from the truth

Everywhere in d country , people are groaning and crying .To eat 1 square meal a day is a problem. House rent has increased. Transportation, is very high and yet , salary remains d same. And you are here supporting Tinubu who don't know you and your family 👪 exist. Are you d only yoruba person?

If you think all I have written is lies and you reply to insult me, may the pains and groanings of Nigerians, come on you, stay with you and overtake you to your grave in whatever God you believe in. AMEN

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Much Is The Price Of Egg Roll In Your Area ? by Nkl4u: 4:27pm On Feb 26
Re: How Much Is The Price Of Egg Roll In Your Area ? by Onyiridike(f): 4:28pm On Feb 26
RepoMan007:
Nigeria about to expire and pained losers aren't happy. Are you one of those groundnut cracking n munching FG workers?
You need serious prayers and fasting coupled with special grace of God to match my achievements in tens years .

I am not your mate.
Re: How Much Is The Price Of Egg Roll In Your Area ? by blowjohn(m): 4:28pm On Feb 26
faceland:
It is about 300 to 250 (and it is fresh daily ... hardly reach 4pm before it is finished)

600 for egg roll is not worth it. It is robbery... Hand burger that contains balanced diet; vegetable, meat and even cheese 500 naira.

Hamburger for 500 naira?

More like salmonella harmful burger.

1 Like

Re: How Much Is The Price Of Egg Roll In Your Area ? by merits(m): 4:28pm On Feb 26
Jewessgratitud3:
The last time I bought it, it was 250 so I stopped because it wasn't making any good financial sense to me. I then decided to make mine at home but ended up wasting it cos after having one large size, I was fed up. I kept the remaining five but couldn't resist the temptation of the eggs. That was how I removed and ate all the eggs leaving the dough which I later threw away because I was tired. It was very delicious and milky o but I don't know why anything I prepare myself dey quick tire me. undecided

See how much it cost me to make five Large egg rolls.

Half derica Flour -. 400
Sachet powder milk 100
One milk cup of sugar. 300. ( Didn't use all)
Powder Nut meg. 100
Veg oil. Half bottle 600
5 small sized eggs. 650
I had baking powder at home.

Making it a total of 2150 naira that I spent but could only eat one dough because I made them very large; not intentional though because the balls were small when I rolled them only for it to get to the fire and start rising beyond control shocked grin.

The thing pained me because it was too sweet but my mouth no gree accept am again. For now if I see egg rolls on the road I get full immediately. So that craving is gone for good grin.

; Your tummy was filled up like snake that swallowed boiled eggs odogwu you.🤣
Re: How Much Is The Price Of Egg Roll In Your Area ? by phorget(m): 4:29pm On Feb 26
RepoMan007:
Pained loser!

Leave the world and concentrate on your own country, people are still running out of you country to that same world you complain about and they'll still get works to do over there... how many job opportunity do we have in your country? 🤷‍♂️
Re: How Much Is The Price Of Egg Roll In Your Area ? by Sniper101(m): 4:29pm On Feb 26
300naira grin

5 Likes

Re: How Much Is The Price Of Egg Roll In Your Area ? by phorget(m): 4:30pm On Feb 26
blowjohn:
I eat scotch egg not egg roll.
And it's 500 naira

Still dey dia dey correct grammar, hungry never touch you.

2 Likes

Re: How Much Is The Price Of Egg Roll In Your Area ? by Manuel69: 4:30pm On Feb 26
Hardly comment on NL but i will on this topic cuz this is my best snack. Eggrole that i bought all through University between N70 and N100 is now N400 here. this country is sickening

1 Like

Re: How Much Is The Price Of Egg Roll In Your Area ? by BigYash: 4:31pm On Feb 26
RepoMan007:
Even chicken republic has white rice and stew with egg. Na chicken na im lay egg after all.
aswer grin

But that half egg no make sense.. Person just buy gala good pass.. Some persons no dey share egg..
Re: How Much Is The Price Of Egg Roll In Your Area ? by RepoMan007: 4:32pm On Feb 26
Kinzo0917:

I am from the south west but I will say u be MU
+
MU
=

I can't say becos I am from e south/west and shy away from d truth. Doing that will incure d anger of God. Is not like President Tinubu is even given me any money 💰that I will shy away from the truth

Everywhere in d country , people are groaning and crying .To eat 1 square meal a day is a problem. House rent has increased. Transportation, is very high and yet , salary remains d same. And you are here supporting Tinubu who don't know you and your family 👪 exist. Are you d only yoruba person?

If you think all I have written is lies and you reply to insult me, may the pains and groanings of Nigerians, come on you, stay with you and overtake you to your grave in whatever God you believe in. AMEN
The loans we are repaying with our usual oil money was incurred by someone and used to build rails to one black arab colony like that. The projects can't generate any funds and so we have to gather our oyel earning to repay. Same way the oil.money of 50 years ago was used to develop regions that still can't pay taxes today. Tinubu inherited a messes up system and it will be unfair to expect silly miracles from him.
Re: How Much Is The Price Of Egg Roll In Your Area ? by blowjohn(m): 4:33pm On Feb 26
phorget:

Still dey dia dey correct grammar, hungry never touch you.

Na truth I dey tell u.

Scotch egg get that layer of meat round am. Not flour.

grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Why Do People Stool After Eating Beans? / Woman Refuses To Pay For The Food She Ate In A Restaurant, See Her Reasons. / NAFDAC Warns Against Eating Fruits Ripened With Calcium Carbide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.